A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I believe the lock-out has started early. Just got NJA 4 minutes - hmmm

Posted: Mar 08, 2010

to go in my shift and there are plenty of jobs on the backlog on all my accounts.  If this is how it works --I dont like it.  I had to take a little bit longer lunch break and was going to work a little extra--- guess not -LOL!

Anyone else had this today?

Not today, - although

[ In Reply To ..]
I had lots of work on 3 of my accounts a few days ago and the ones who are running the show (forgot what they are called) ended up giving me an account I never heard of in a different BOB because they were backed up.

I told my CCM about it and it sounds like she does seem to have much authority anymore, but instead it is the ones who can see when you are in the system and they decide what to give you for accounts, etc.

Well I got NJA and there were many, many jobs in my primary and beyond, but I could not - hmmmm

[ In Reply To ..]
pick up another job at 3:56---my shift ends at 4:00.. Im just saying, what else could it be?

NJA ????? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
After months and months of NJA when I first log on to work and only having work for partial shift, this week there's none. Not only is there no NJA, the work pools are loaded with work.

With the lockdown of schedules that has occured, this really makes me wonder now if the cause for the constant NJAs was mainly by folks working outside their schedules.

Is it just a coincidence or a fluke? I guess time will tell. But for now, I'm going to enjoy the ride and make some money.

Similar Messages:

Silver Lock And/or Biosilver Lock
Jan 25, 2014

Shoulder arthroscopy. "Using the Scorpion I passed a FiberTape through the anterior and posterior aspect of the tear.  We then obtained the punch for the s/l bio silver lock, punched the above laterally, put the sutures through the eyelet of the bio silver lock and impacted the above, getting the tear back down to its normal footprint." ...

64 Minutes Of Phone Off The Hook - Not Wasting My Time Listening To The Entire 64 Minutes!
Mar 07, 2014

Only warrants periodic scans. If anyone comes back at me for that, they can listen to 64 minutes of nothing themselves. If the doctor dictated, too bad he did not follow protocol = put the dictation on hold when not dictating or hang up the phone! ...

Wow. I Have Been Clocked In 45 Minutes, And My Inactive Time Shows As 34 Minutes.
May 08, 2013

It appears to be only counting the active time to be the actual time the audio is playing and not all the time I spend in ADT and formatting. Looks like they may be manipulating the figure to ding people "for not actively working" for long periods of time. Hmmm, building another way to fire people? ...

Lock Out
Mar 14, 2010

Just finished my day.  I ended up with over 8 hours as the jobs kept coming.  I guess the lock-out is not working which is fine....but I will probably hear about it later. ...

Lock Down
Sep 21, 2010

Is anyone still on lock down?  Our group has been cancelled many times, just wondering if it still exists, or has been cancelled. ...

Suture S/l V-Lock?
Dec 30, 2009

Abdominal wound closed in layers using 3-0 Vicryl, 3-0 "V-Lock" and 3-0 Caprosyn.  ...

Do They Really Lock You Out Of Getting In DQS Outside Your Schedule?
Feb 15, 2012

We just received the Rewards booklet (more than 1 week after I became an MModal employee). Do they really lock you out of the system outside of your schedule?  Thanks for this info and any other advice (other than run like ****, lots are trying to do that already).   ...

COMPUTER LOCK UP
Sep 04, 2012

I was typing a long report (on the 7.1).  All of a sudden the screen went blank, and then  I was back at my desktop.  There was nothing to click on.  I did ALT/CTRL/DELETE, and still nothing.  Finally after trying for 10 minutes to get in and get my report back (I could still hear the person dictating), I had to reboot my computer.  Well, the report was not there, and now NJA.  Remember when this happened on the old system, it saved the report to us, and w ...

So Has This Lock Out Thing Happened Yet Or What?
Apr 20, 2010

The date changes so much I'm just not sure.  All I know is that when my shift is over, the jobs keep on coming in.  I thought we'd be able to type the one we are in plus one in the queue and that's it......   ...

In Addition To Lock Out Notice
Jun 01, 2011

e-mail contains following:  "If you tuly cannot work because you are sick-you need to either immediately go in an put in a PTO request or you need to let me know the times and dates you are going to be making up your time." Not only are we expected to work within 15 minutes of our shift, but now we also must plan our illnesses! ...

WHY Does Report Look Up LOCK UP? (warning, Just A Rant)....
Mar 21, 2010

I put the correct info in, the client facility number, etc, and it will begin to load, and then slowly, I will get 1 green bar, 2 green bars (over the course of several minutes, now 5 to be exact) and it will just lock up there....I have NO time to wait for it to load.... And another thing, on the search page where you can click on "use my company number" --WHY is this there?  That is where you put the facility number?  So stupid.  Okay, I don't expect any answers to this q ...

What Is The Right Way To Write Hepatitis-lock These Days
Oct 12, 2011

? ...

Word 2007 Caps Lock Issues
Jan 17, 2013

I need help with Word 2007.  I've searched and can't find anything to help and have also asked tech support at my company without remedy.  I'm hoping I can explain it well enough so someone here on the board might have dealt with this and can help me.  It certainly would be appreciated as I give up! When I put in a heading such as MEDICATIONS:  At this point, I try to hit the return to the next line to begin my typing.  However, it will not go to the next ...

What The $?#.NJA Already,its So Early.The Last
Jan 26, 2012

getting none of my usual primary, None.  And already this a.m. NJA.  Davenport sincere LOL,   blahblahblah.  this is rediculous ...

SS Paying Early
Jan 21, 2011

Waiting with baited breath for someone to repost all of the SS pays early testimonies.  cracking me up - its always good to laugh uncontrollably. anyone ever read a P&P manual? ignorance is bliss.  ...

I Know It Is A Little Early, But I Wanted To Be The First.
Dec 31, 2011

nm ...

Early Retirement ?
Dec 17, 2012

Thinking about taking early retirement and just working part time.  I understand I can make a little over 14,000 without reduction in social security benefits.  I would however have to purchase private insurance until I am old enough for Medicare.  Anyone done this or have any input on it?   ...

I've Had It, Done, Over. I Got Up Early To Get Many Things Done Sm
Dec 28, 2012

since I found out last night that I am having unexpected overnight houseguests tonight.  In-laws suddenly don't have room....Not only is my house a mess from entertaining both xmas eve and xmas while trying to get in work which was nearly impossible because there wasn't any, but I was low on food, my son had a doc's appt for a cough that he has had for 3 weeks now, and we are expecting a snowstorm tomorrow.  I ran around like a wild woman al ...

So I Ran Out Of Work Early
Dec 30, 2012

When I looked at the status, there were a handful of accounts listed. Put in my Remedy ticket and messed around for a cpl hours..I've had work ever since and when I check the status there are a ton of accounts listed. Not that I am complaining, just seems weird ...

OMG! Paid A Day Early
Nov 28, 2013

I have my banking alerts set up so I get texted when there is activity in the account, and I woke up to a text saying I had a direct deposit! Payday a day early! (yes I did check the payroll calendar) Unfortunately, my next pay period will suck big time as there is no work and I doubt there will be all weekend. ...

Where's April And Early May?
May 11, 2015

Why isn't April showing up in the Archives?  I don't see anything from about May 1-5 either.  ...

Bashing Of SS And Yet They Pay Early!! No One Posts That! Nm
Jan 21, 2011

x ...

What Is Going On At Accentus?! I've Not Been Able To Work Since Early Wed.
Aug 17, 2012

According to my info, my only acct has asked the Accentus not to transcribe. QRS is on vacation. No real info from anyone else. Is this something that happens frequently at this company? You are just told to stop working & hang on? Obviously, people can't afford to be that casual. ...

It's So Nice To Go To Bed Early, Set Your Alarm,
Dec 27, 2012

force yourself to get up early on a freezing cold morning, make coffee, boot everything up, start all your programs, and then.......... NJA. ...

Early Retirement 29 Days Away
Jun 03, 2013

39 work days left at this God for saken company.  Early retirement is more money before taxes even with the $200 penalty for taking early retirement.  No more 65 hour work weeks between 2 jobs.  Working part time, 25 hours, as a cashier and customer service rep in a gocery store and making more money than at MModal.    39 Work Days Left at MModal!!!!!!!!!  If not sooner if I can afford it!!!!! ...

Early Social Security
Jun 29, 2013

How do you go about getting early SS??  How early can you get it.  I am in my 50's so is that too early?  I remember my mom did that but she was older and she still worked 3 days a week and as long as she kept under a certain amount she was allowed to do both. ...

Too Early For Miller Time
Nov 27, 2014

Coffee anyone? ...

Thanks For Making Us All Get Up Early And Ruin Our New
Jan 01, 2015

Year's Eve knowing work was low & we were overscheduled.......... ...

Well, Received An Email Early This Morning
May 23, 2010

that my account was in critical backlog. I worked my shift as I'm supposed to.....and got NJA with 40 minutes to go in my shift...lol. It's the longest day I've worked in weeks because I always run out, but CRITICAL backlog?  I highly doubt it. ...

Salary At Early 1990s Level
Jul 18, 2010

I have been with my current company for a number of years, but due to a number of changes that have been instituted in just the last few years, I have realized about a 37% reduction in income, at the same time that I am considered "one of their best," and am back to my income level of the early 1990s.  I see foreclosure looming.  That VR/SR has become the majority of the work is the largest factor in this drop.  Are there MTs who are working for companies with little or no VR ...