A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

? on being locked into schedule - Vicki

Posted: Mar 10, 2010

I am assuming that we will still have the 1/2 hour leeway on clocking in and out that we have now.  Does anyone have any info on that?

I heard 15 minutes. - but who really knows

[ In Reply To ..]
every region runs differently.

No, the half-hour leeway is gone for everyone on the beta trial! sm - violetsky

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm on the DQS Beta trial, and there is no more half-hour window. I think everyone should be really upset about losing that one small benefit. I know I am.

violetsky - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
do you know how this new plan works for those of us with split schedules? I don't have an exact time that I log on for my second leg of the day. I'm PT flex.
Split schedules can be entered into the system... sm - violetsky
[ In Reply To ..]
...but if you don't have an exact time that you are scheduled to log into ScheduleSource TeamWork, then no, I don't know how this nightmare of not being able to log onto DQS without permission from ScheduleSource is going to work for you. You might want to be proactive and try to question your CCM about it now, so hopefully some passing thought or consideration will be given to your situation and the situation of the other employees currently working on a flexible basis. I myself was given one day's notice that by agreeing to beta test the new version of DQS, then my half-hour window option would be gone -- and I do rely on that 30-minute window occasionally to pick my children up from school if necessary -- and it has been very disappointing to me that I will no longer be able to do so without first contacting my CCM and not only getting her permission but also having her enter that schedule change for me into Schedule Source each time it occurs, on the day it occurs. This entire rollout seems very poorly planned in my opinion... I certainly wouldn't assume that anyone in a corporate role at MQ has given any thought to how it is going to affect you and your life personally. My advice is to try to be prepared for some changes... because I think changes are coming. Good luck!
thank you so much..very informative. nm - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
X
You're welcome! nm - violetsky
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Hep Locked
Oct 09, 2010

"Her IV was hep locked."  Is this hyphenated?  Is it hep or Hep?  Thanks in advance... ...

IS EVERYONE LOCKED OUT?
Nov 04, 2010

typing along with no problems and then get kicked off and cannot get back on.  Qcare ticket sent -- fat lot of good that will do me.  Can't get through by phone.  But that big old green light is on that says everything is going smoothly.  Why can't they even pretend we are human beings who need to feed our children? ...

Locked Out - EVIL!
Mar 03, 2010

Now they're threatening to lock us out if we don't keep our schedules!  This company REALLY wants us to quit!  They are evil!!!  This is beyond stressful and beyond mean.  I really depend on this money, but I think it's time to look for another job.  I'm really sorry it's coming to this.  I really enjoy(ed) transcribing and feeling like I was doing something useful and worthwhile.  Now it's simply not worth it. : ( ...

Dictaphone Says Locked
Feb 17, 2012

My Dictaphone says LOCKED in the middle of the message section (top of phone), and when I do try and dial it is in rotary mode!  Need to know how to unlock the C-phone w/o a code, so I can get the usual menu on top-- PROGRAM, KEYS, ETC.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have the C-phone manual but it does not address this if you do not have the code. ...

Locked Keyboard
Jan 18, 2013

In the middle of a report, keyboard locked up.  Anyone know how to fix it without losing the report?  ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

Regarding Clocking In/out Right To The Minute, Or Being Locked Out..
Mar 06, 2010

You are all ready to clock in at precisely the scheduled time only to lose internet connection.  This has happened to me many times, and by the time I have unplugged and replugged and reset modem, and that doesn't work, so had to get on phone with internet tech support, 30 minutes or more have passed by....then what?    OR,  if the power goes out, which can be anywhere from a quick flash on and off to longer....then what?   OR, when getting close to end of shift ...

Dont Clock Out Or Locked Out?
Apr 07, 2010

So, now if we have to go to the bathroom or some other thing that pulls away from the computer, we dont clock out otherwise we will be locked out for the shift?  What, it is no big thing anymore if we are on the clock but doing something else?  Doesnt that defeat MQ purpose of getting the work done.  If I get locked out, I cant finish my shift so they cant get all the work done.  Its okay for me, I will have a free afternoon, LOL, but it hurts MQ turn around time.  This& ...

Getting "locked Out" Of System
Mar 18, 2010

How can an MT know if they have been "locked out" of a company's transcription system?  And ... of course, there is no one available on line or IM to ask what is going on?  Any ideas?  Give me a clue if I have been cut... need to know ...

Is It Schedule II Narcotics Or Schedule 2 Narcotics? See It Both Ways...
Sep 19, 2014

QA Schedule?
Aug 30, 2010

Hi all ~ I am curious how frequently QA is performed at your hospital.  We had been on a 2-reports-reviewed-quarterly schedule, but it seems QA is being pushed further and further onto the back burner because we've been so busy.  My boss would like for me to get a feel for what others are doing out there.  I've worked at some hospitals that didn't do QA, ever, so I didn't have anything I could tell her.   ...

What Did They Do To Our Pay Schedule?
Nov 29, 2010

What did they do to our pay schedule?  If I am reading this correctly, we will have a pay period from December 16 to Dec 25 and then it kicks in on a totally different schedule?  Any info would be helpful since I am fairly new at MQ.  Thanks. ...

M-F Schedule
Jan 12, 2013

Does anyone with Nuance have this schedule?   TIA ...

Schedule
Apr 03, 2015

How about instead of begging or demanding OT you make everyone work the schedule they are supposed to work?  How about you schedule the PODs/accounts properly? Well that would all be too logical, which we all know MM doesn't have common sense to be logical. ...

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...

2010 Pay Schedule
Jan 08, 2010

Has this been posted on MQ Central? I searched and could not find it. It's so hard to find stuff on there. ...

Schedule Swap
Apr 02, 2010

Can anyone answer a question about this new procedure?  I want to swap a shift for next week but having trouble understanding this new process.  I guess if you want to work a different shift on a particular day, you would first need to post yours and make sure someone takes it before you claim another as you might end up working both - correct?  It is not really swapping you have to give yours up and then hope there is one you can pick up.  I am not really sure why we di ...

Mequist Pay Schedule
Apr 08, 2010

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how Medquist pay periods fall? Thank you! ...

Where On MQCentral Is The Pay Schedule?
Aug 22, 2010

Thanks!  I need to know when to expect my direct deposits!      ...

Schedule Not Showing Up
Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone know if your schedule is not showing up in teamwork if it matters or not??  Since lockout is not in place I do not know if this is a big deal or not.  I It was always there until just recently.  I do have a new ccm so maybe it got lost in the shuffle. TIA ...

Need Help Finding Pay Schedule Please
Oct 05, 2010

I lost pay schedule for the year in the e-mail purge. Can someone please help me? ...

New Payroll Schedule
Dec 01, 2010

Reading over the memo concerning the new payroll schedule, what I sumise is we are not getting paid on 12/24 but will get paid on 12/31 instead.  Am I reading this wrong?  I sure hope so. ...

Asking For Schedule Change
Mar 14, 2011

I have just started working for Medquist two weeks ago..I am struggling with working a noon to 6 shift Sun-Thurs..I used to work M-F 5 am to 11 am with my other company until they closed down.  I am considered part-time (min of 24 hrs) but I work 30.  Do you think they will be p...ed if I were to ask for a day off in the middle?  I am already always asking for a couple hours off here and there for PT and and doctor's appts for my children.  ...

Schedule Approval
May 26, 2011

Hi folks, can someone tell me where the approval button is to approve the hours you have worked in the new schedule format?  I have looked for it, but can't find it anywhere.  Thanks. ...

Schedule Compliance
Jun 30, 2011

So, our CCM sent out an e-mail that she has received a directive that if we are not working our exact schedule, we are going to receive an oral warning and then be performance managed. If there is no work, we have to put in a Q-Care ticket or we will be performance managed. Remember when we first were pitched the idea of working at home? One of the points was that we could be flexible in our schedule. Now we are just slave wages on an assembly line with no deviation in schedule. Just anot ...

Flex Schedule
Oct 08, 2011

Reading through the many different polices, if I am reading this correct, you can be a flex-employee, 2000 lines per wk?  Do any of you work this kind of schedule?  Considering leaving, but would still like to work very part-time and this would be great. ...

Do They Really Lock You Out Of Getting In DQS Outside Your Schedule?
Feb 15, 2012

We just received the Rewards booklet (more than 1 week after I became an MModal employee). Do they really lock you out of the system outside of your schedule?  Thanks for this info and any other advice (other than run like ****, lots are trying to do that already).   ...

Schedule--compliance?
Feb 25, 2012

Has anyone on here ever been written up for not following schedule?  I know its important to follow but they out of the blue last summer called me up and said I had to change my schedule and I now have more evening hours.  I was already working on Sundays but anyway I used to work 2 hours in the eveings and would somehow like to get back to that instead of 4 hours.   CCm in my group sent out an email a short while ago stating if she found out people were not working schedule ...

Will I Be Able To Keep My Schedule With The Merger?
Mar 30, 2012

I guess this is just a question to those who have been part of a Nuance merger in the past.  Were you able to keep the schedule you were working before the merger, or were you herded into the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift spots?  I work split shift over two of them right now.  Anyone allowed to keep working M-F after a merger? I suppose I'm mainly wondering if I can continue to pick my own random schedule after the Trasncend merger is complete. ...

M*Modal Pay Schedule
May 03, 2012

Could someone advise me what the pay schedule is? When I worked for the Q, it was twice a month, different days of the week, but their site says biweekly. Is this correct? Thanks. ...