A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lock Down - MTr

Posted: Sep 21, 2010

Is anyone still on lock down?  Our group has been cancelled many times, just wondering if it still exists, or has been cancelled.

Not here, been threatened, same as you. ....nm - Never happened.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Were for awhile, not now - NJA Queen

[ In Reply To ..]
In the North we had actual lockdown for less than 2 weeks (got the error message and everything) but I kept checking to see if I could punch in more than 15 minutes early which I can or if jobs kept coming after my shift which they do. Of course, we were not given any notice that lockdown was going away and the swap board is still in use. I would chalk this experience up to yet another MQ idea that bit the dust.

What is lock down? Newbie. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

It never happened in my region. - Nothing more has been said

[ In Reply To ..]
about it either.

It's like they found out it was a stupid idea so they are sweeping it under the rug hoping we will all forget that they are morons.

Too late...the secret is out.

Similar Messages:

Silver Lock And/or Biosilver Lock
Jan 25, 2014

Shoulder arthroscopy. "Using the Scorpion I passed a FiberTape through the anterior and posterior aspect of the tear.  We then obtained the punch for the s/l bio silver lock, punched the above laterally, put the sutures through the eyelet of the bio silver lock and impacted the above, getting the tear back down to its normal footprint." ...

Lock Out
Mar 14, 2010

Just finished my day.  I ended up with over 8 hours as the jobs kept coming.  I guess the lock-out is not working which is fine....but I will probably hear about it later. ...

Suture S/l V-Lock?
Dec 30, 2009

Abdominal wound closed in layers using 3-0 Vicryl, 3-0 "V-Lock" and 3-0 Caprosyn.  ...

Do They Really Lock You Out Of Getting In DQS Outside Your Schedule?
Feb 15, 2012

We just received the Rewards booklet (more than 1 week after I became an MModal employee). Do they really lock you out of the system outside of your schedule?  Thanks for this info and any other advice (other than run like ****, lots are trying to do that already).   ...

COMPUTER LOCK UP
Sep 04, 2012

I was typing a long report (on the 7.1).  All of a sudden the screen went blank, and then  I was back at my desktop.  There was nothing to click on.  I did ALT/CTRL/DELETE, and still nothing.  Finally after trying for 10 minutes to get in and get my report back (I could still hear the person dictating), I had to reboot my computer.  Well, the report was not there, and now NJA.  Remember when this happened on the old system, it saved the report to us, and w ...

So Has This Lock Out Thing Happened Yet Or What?
Apr 20, 2010

The date changes so much I'm just not sure.  All I know is that when my shift is over, the jobs keep on coming in.  I thought we'd be able to type the one we are in plus one in the queue and that's it......   ...

In Addition To Lock Out Notice
Jun 01, 2011

e-mail contains following:  "If you tuly cannot work because you are sick-you need to either immediately go in an put in a PTO request or you need to let me know the times and dates you are going to be making up your time." Not only are we expected to work within 15 minutes of our shift, but now we also must plan our illnesses! ...

I Believe The Lock-out Has Started Early. Just Got NJA 4 Minutes
Mar 08, 2010

to go in my shift and there are plenty of jobs on the backlog on all my accounts.  If this is how it works --I dont like it.  I had to take a little bit longer lunch break and was going to work a little extra--- guess not -LOL! Anyone else had this today? ...

WHY Does Report Look Up LOCK UP? (warning, Just A Rant)....
Mar 21, 2010

I put the correct info in, the client facility number, etc, and it will begin to load, and then slowly, I will get 1 green bar, 2 green bars (over the course of several minutes, now 5 to be exact) and it will just lock up there....I have NO time to wait for it to load.... And another thing, on the search page where you can click on "use my company number" --WHY is this there?  That is where you put the facility number?  So stupid.  Okay, I don't expect any answers to this q ...

What Is The Right Way To Write Hepatitis-lock These Days
Oct 12, 2011

? ...

Word 2007 Caps Lock Issues
Jan 17, 2013

I need help with Word 2007.  I've searched and can't find anything to help and have also asked tech support at my company without remedy.  I'm hoping I can explain it well enough so someone here on the board might have dealt with this and can help me.  It certainly would be appreciated as I give up! When I put in a heading such as MEDICATIONS:  At this point, I try to hit the return to the next line to begin my typing.  However, it will not go to the next ...

MIND LOCK - Last Night I "Just Turned It Off"/Abandoned My Shift: What Now?
Apr 06, 2010

Posted: Apr 6th, 2010 - 10:35 am I signed on for my normal shift at Midnight and got immediately hit with an unknown hospital,  uknown dictator from outside my CCM's 'book of work.'  I couldn't understand the dictator who was a ESL, thick accent interspersed with serial "mumbles with thick accent."  Looked for an old report, put in all the correct information, even tried adjusting it several times -- came up with no old reports.  At this point, mental in ...

"silver Lock" Anchor?
Jul 20, 2012

s/l Silver Lock anchor   Thanks.  ...

"LOCK-DOWN"
Apr 27, 2010

Is anybody out there on "lock-down" yet?  Not on it here in SA5 and have not been told when it will start yet.  Just curious. ...

"C-LOCK" Therapy. Is This "coacogenic" Therapy? (SM)
Feb 04, 2013

This is on an ano-rectal cancer patient: He had "C-LOCK" therapy. Is this short for coacogenic? Thx. ...