A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Are we paid lines-and-a-half for Good Friday? - nm

Posted: Apr 18, 2014

x

No - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Not for Easter either - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

You are - Funny!

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

And I Get Paid Half For This?
Sep 11, 2013

Dictated: and if he does okay, will send him home. ASR: he had a dislocation of the long pants array. So close ASR, so close!! American doctor, no accent, clear as day. But thanks for trying If it was an occasional thing, I could understand but seems to be getting worse rather then better. ...

To Oracle/OTI MTs, Do You Think There Is Any Chance We Will Be Paid On Friday? Sm
Jun 15, 2011

I have only been there for about 6 weeks, but the payroll lady seems to get the checks out lightning fast.  However, I realize the 15th is happening in the middle of the week, so payday might not be until Monday.  I was just hoping ... thinking maybe some of you "veterans" had seen it paid that quickly, before the weekend.  Regardless, I love it there. :-) Thanks! ...

Do We Get Paid Time And A Half Today?
Jul 04, 2012

Can't remember ...

Good Friday; Good Bye Spheris
Apr 02, 2010

Well Good Friday to me.  I left Spheris.  It is indeed the best Friday for me in a very long time.  I've had it with their lousy platform, Mafia QA (they try their best to kill your spirit), mandatory this, mandatory that, do this, don't do that, change this, don't change that; no, don't change this, don't change that, and on and on and on, and now their bankruptcy.  No PTO for the next 4 months to keep the clients satisfied during ...

Anyone Out There Being Paid On VBC Lines.
Aug 09, 2010

There is a company who is advertising openings.  I went to their website and they are offering the clients VBC at 15 cpl and comparing it to other companies who pay 65 cpl with spaces at 12 cpl.  I am wondering what they are paying their employees.  I won't name the company, because I may apply to them.  They seem like a true IC company where you can set your own hours and such, and those companies are hard to find nowadays. ...

How To You Transcribe This: Half 1% Lidocaine And Half Percent Marcaine.
Apr 22, 2010

x ...

Time And A Half Or Line And A Half Tomorrow
Jul 03, 2013

x ...

Getting Paid 10 Cpl To Edit. Is This A Good Rate?
Jul 01, 2013

I'm getting paid 10cpl to edit. Is this a good rate? Spaces are not included. Thanks! ...

What Is A Good Average Lines Per Hour On Meditech?
Mar 30, 2011

I have just started on Meditech.  Never used it before.  I am a long time veteran of 30 years, but this sure doesn't seem like a very productive program.  Any productivity tips??  I just wondered what a good average lph rate would be. ...

Swap (swamp) Board - Really? They Just NEVER Learn. The Only Good Thing Is Getting Paid For 15 Min
May 13, 2015

for watching the video.  Is this their answer to MOT?  Just so stupid. ...

How Would You Type "half And Half 1% Lidocaine"
Oct 15, 2013

Radiology Paid Per Minute? Is $1/dictated Minute Good, Bad, Average?
Mar 01, 2010

Have 4 years experience.  Mostly acute care/basic 4.   Got a job offer for Radiology using Meditech platform and pay offered is $1 per dictated minute.  This is an IC job.  Haven't done radiology exclusively before and haven't been paid per dictated minute either.  Thoughts? Thanks! ...

10 Cpl With No Spaces, Is That A Good Wage Or No? I Have Always Been Paid With Spaces, Thx, Nm
Jun 03, 2011

nm ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

I Get Paid By The Minutes Typed. Is There Anyone Else Out There That Gets Paid By The Minute.
Mar 01, 2012

I was curious if any other MTs are getting paid by the minute too. Replies are welcomed. I am required to get 131 minutes for an 8 hour shift. We get incentive if over. We also use VR, so that helps, and we have weighted doctors. Thanks, MeL ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

Are MS Word Lines The Same As Medquist Lines?
Jan 18, 2011

I am having a discrepancy issue with lines....wondered if MS Word and Medquist use a different number of characters per line.  Thanks.... ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average Per Day
Jul 13, 2011

How many lines do you average per day - VR and traditional?  I know it's been VERY slow lately, but when things are going well, how many lines do you normally get? I'm trying to figure out where the average numbers are.  For me, I do about 350 trad and about 1400 VR in 8 hours. Well, my timesheet says 8 hours, but my clock says that number MAY(!) be a little higher.  Again, these are numbers I pull when things are going well and I'm not waiting for work to download. I'v ...

I So Very Much With It Was Friday!!
Jul 14, 2011

I have had so much work this week I felt like my head was spinning from one account to the next, to the next platform and back, and then to the next platform and next acount, and all over again.  I've been working on a couple new ESL's and I literally wanted to put my head down at some points and just cry.  Listening to their rolling tongue and 100-mile-per-hour speech over and over again trying to understand what they were saying.  It was making me nuts!!  I'm ...

Last Day Was Friday
Dec 01, 2013

Best early Christmas present I could have ever given myself!  Now I can't say for sure that the new company I signed on with as an IC is going to be any better, but a girl can dream, can't she?  At any rate, it will be different and will hopefully give me a more flexible schedule so that I can work on that totally new career of upscale cat furniture.  I have not finished my prototype yet as hubby may be getting a new job too and we might be moving for this new job.  ...

This Happens Nearly Every Friday...
Dec 05, 2014

Has anyone elsed noticed that ASR sometimes "takes a break" on Fridays??? I was doing pretty good with my line count for the week, hoping to make a decent bonus tier for this last week before the new pay plan rolls out. Then, BOOM... nearly all reports are straight transcription this morning. Long op notes that I usually edit this time each day (and can get a very good LPH) I now have to type out. Bye bye bonus. ...

Friday, Oh Friday
May 22, 2015

0.5 Of 1% (or) One-half Of 1%.
Jun 10, 2011

Which is correct?   Thank you! ...

Pay Cut In Half?
Aug 26, 2013

With Fluency my pay will be cut in half - 4 cents now instead of 8 cents.......am scared to death. ...

1/2 Pin Or Half Pin??
Feb 20, 2015

A 2.7 mm ___ pin was placed in bicortical fashion. ...

Friday - Is It My Imagination?
Aug 13, 2010

On Friday, all my coworkers seem to take off early.  I thought Friday was a work day.  LOL. ...