A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone out there heard new lowered pay for MTs is a market correction? - Mad

Posted: Sep 21, 2010

Pay has been cut by 25%, told we are lucky to have a job, that we have easy accounts,  and that our pay is a "market correction". That's encouragement from an employer!

well how much were you making on your easy accounts - was it cut due to Speech Recog.

[ In Reply To ..]
Just curious. My pay was cut 4 years ago due to speech recognition, so I suppose you could look at it like you had 4 better years than me!

In no way arguing that all wage cuts are market-appropriate, but - Tough Times

[ In Reply To ..]
15 years ago my friend was making $62K/yr wage (to start) + production pay bonuses, plus benefits, transcribing for a world-class university hospital. The hospital was in competition with others in its area for the best MTs living within commuting distance; there was never a glut of really good ones.

When it became possible to hire from a labor pool of many thousands all over the country, should wages have stayed that high anyway? When lots of us would be happy to work for a prestigious front-line institution?

Also, if they're hiring MTs to work remotely, should they continue to offer the high wages needed to offset high urban living costs or offer a lower wage in line with that paid in most areas of the country? (Remember, every dollar paid to us is one taken away from other stuff, like research and patient care.)

Then editing came along. My friend more than doubled her line count almost immediately. She told me that for a while she was making 6 figures a year. Should her employer have continued to pay that amount even though they could now hire a bunch of good people happy to make $40K+ and good benefits?

They didn't of course. Market adjustments, coming in repeated waves, ended up cutting a lot more than that 25% figure for her, and she had to make some serious adjustments to her lifestyle. In fact, I sort of lost touch with her when she sold her tiny, outrageously expensive Hollywood Hills house and moved back to the South.

Since most of us aren't going to identify with someone adjusting from $115K to probably about $50 per year last time we talked, her experience actually offers a fairly clinical view of some of the dynamics involved and is the first one that comes to mind when I think of wage adjustments, except my own of course.

Where's that 25% figure come from, BTW? Any support for it? If at all accurate, I suspect much of it comes from drops in wages for high-paid people like my friend, not 25% off the wages of someone working for a small-town physician practice at $16K a year.

Wage cuts for SR - discouraged

[ In Reply To ..]
I can relate to your friend! Two years ago working at home with a large company on straight transcription, I made $54K. Then enter SR. While my line count increased, my pay went from over 10 cpl to 6 cpl, an automatic 40% decrease in pay for the same hours of work. Last year with the same company I made $26K. I was typing frantically all day with hardly any breaks trying to make up the difference, but you can't make up that kind of difference by typing faster or more. Kind of sad, but I guess that's the trend. I'm on the search now for new career opportunities because $26K is not going to cut it for me anymore. Adding to the 40% cut in pay, the company discontinued any and all incentive bonuses, MT week prizes, employee of the month incentive, and 401K matching. Not much left after that. Good luck to you!
I'm so sorry to hear your story but very glad to hear - Tough Times
[ In Reply To ..]
you're looking for another job. Good incentive pay is the critical element production workers need to raise their wages from the base pay offered everyone. Good luck finding a place as good as yours apparently once was.
highest pay was 45K in 2000, steadily declining to average of $25K per year since then - mad
[ In Reply To ..]
Had really only that one year that I felt I was making an incredible salary and that I was paid what I was worth so can't imagine anything higher than that no matter how many years experience or credentials. sounds like some MTs don't even value their own work.I hope once patients start to have access to their records routinely they demand improvement and the health care facilities realize the risk management issues in sending work to cheaper sources.
I made 56K in 1998, it's been downhill since (nm) - Long time MT
[ In Reply To ..]
NM
Yeah, you guys. I know. I never made that much because - Tough Times
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm getting older and working 5 dedicated, unpunishing hours a day for a smaller but still respectable income suited me fine. Back then the knowledge that I'd "retire" when I couldn't remember what the keyboard was didn't bother me. Sigh.... :)

Following your logic, our wages should have been SM - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
cut with every technological improvement. How about going from manual typewriters to electric? Should there have been a penalty for being able to increase output? Went from electric typewriter to early word processor. No wage cut then for being more productive. Expanders came along and once again no wage cut for increased production. But now with your logic, we should be happy to take a 25% to 50% wage cut because we are able to produce more lines with SR. I have never heard anything more ridiculous and just plain stupid.
The above post is directed to Tough Times nm - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
zs
Now where did I say that? Anyway, it's not my logic - Tough Times
[ In Reply To ..]
it's Macro Econ 101, first week, and unencumbered, laissez-faire markets is the religion of the economic conservatives who've driven policy for the past 30 years. I've just read the book.

BTW, that background sound? It's not all traffic noise. Some is that famous "giant sucking sound" of our national wealth flowing upward into the accounts of the very wealthy. Stagnation in real terms of middle-class income for the past 30 years? For myself, I'm just grateful to be allowed to contribute to such a great system.

"Market correction!?" LOL - is that this week"s excuse? - see msg

[ In Reply To ..]
And hmmm.... what exactly will happen if and when the economy should suddenly and robustly rebound? Will our pay go up?

We should cut THEIR pay by 25% some month, by all walking off the job for a week, and see how they like it. Betcha they wouldn't like it one little bit.

bah humbug! market correction!! - longtimecmt

[ In Reply To ..]
What a sorry excuse of a reason! The true factors, I believe, are VR and outsourcing. The level of knowledge needed to do an adequate job at this profession is high. MOST other jobs would reimburse this. You need to have excellent English skills, excellent auditory skills, ability to make sense of dictation done on cells, while the dictator eats, in a tunnel, in a crowded room where it sounds like a party is going on in the background. You need to understand anatomy, medical words, medical slang, and know when something they are saying is wrong and flag it, not to mention being able to understand every accent under the sun and translate! We should unionize and get raises!

Well, yes, to both of you. This is a supply-and-demand dynamic. - Pragmatist

[ In Reply To ..]
Labor = Supply. Jobs available = Demand.

Labor supply > Jobs: Pay goes down.
Jobs demand > Labor: Pay goes up.

Supply of labor: At this point people are working for what is offered now, albeit unhappily. When the economy improves, line rates will stay right where they are as long as people will work for those rates. They could continue to go down until people would no longer take those positions, i.e., until finally supply is less than demand (even with offshoring of work offsetting lack of willing workers here).

Demand could change, and everyone knows it is doing that now, just not to what degree, shifting away from people to computers. Also shifting somewhat from on-shore to off-shore work forces. Our big hope is that neither computers or offshoring can eliminate all demand for us.

So you see, Bah Humbug, VR and outsourcing are true factors in the dynamics of market correction. You're right, even if you came about it funny. Our whole free-market economy is based on what you call a sorry excuse, but as we can see here and all around us in other areas, while often touted as totally wonderful in theory, it very often fails to work well in practice.

Supply/demand - N/A

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you all hear the news. The recession ended in 2009!!!!!!

I always thought - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I was getting "away" with something while in this profession. I felt grossly overpaid for minimum skill. I knew it wouldn't last, and I was right. We are not that important in the big scheme of things. Medical transcription is not a difficult job by any means. I don't understand why people keep saying this. I only stayed because my philosophy is worker smarter, not harder. I can't believe i'm the only one who thinks like this? Making over 40k a year for sitting and typing without an education is a dream job, its cushy, and thats about it. The easy money was the incentive, and thats gone.

SM - N/A

[ In Reply To ..]
Are you for real. "Minimum Skill". "Medical transcription is not a difficult job by any means" Then just let the doctors do their own!!!!!! We spell and understand the english language better than the doctors we work for.

Difficult job - SM - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
1. No education. Many of us probably have at least 2 years of college, plus all the terminology, anatomy and pharmacology a person needs to know, I'd say that is an education. Many nurses with college degrees change careers and become MTs so you are mistaken about us not being educated.
2. I also disagree with your statement about this being an easy job. Working in a production setting is not easy. It requires sitting in one position for hours at a time, that is hard on a person's body. It is also very mentally taxing because of the concentration required. I love being an MT but never thought it was easy. Easy compared to what?

Maybe you and I need to switch employers for a while so that I can have your "easy" job and you can have mine.
MTs on the Radar survey - educatedMT
[ In Reply To ..]
According to MT on the Radar survey of 2007, 18% of MTs have bachelor degrees,
25% have associate degrees and 42% are high school graduates. So, we are not an under educated group of workers. It is a very special skill set and RNs who change to MT find it very challenging. It's a very special skill set and requires years of experience, dedication and devotion. Years back, MTs shared comraderie and a sense of professionalism and now we are like factory workers getting paid by the piece under less than ideal conditions with a lot less pay and respect. The comraderie we once shared is also gone due to the intense competition.
seriously? - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
You make it sound like we work in a high stakes high pressure environment. LOL this isn't Wallstreet. We get paid to type reports fed to us word for word.
Really??? "Fed to us word for word??" WOW, I want some (sm) - SillyTricks
[ In Reply To ..]
of whatever you are taking! I wish that even a quarter of my reports were that easy. High pressure, yes it can be, high stakes, if you are the patient or the doctor depending on the report being perfect, yes, definitely high stakes. I will agree with you though, this is not "Wallstreet," please note YOUR spelling, not mine.

Are you seriously a MT?

again - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Who cares if I spelled Wallstreet wrong. If the reports are not fed to you word by word, what are you doing, making up the entire report yourself? LOL. Get a life! There is no pressure with this job, if you think there is, you have got other problems.
Very nice and inspiring, and we DO perform a valuable service, but - Cynic
[ In Reply To ..]
our high schools are famous around the planet for their low educational goals, associate degrees are usually just trade school plus some basic classes trying to fill in what should have been learned in high school, and bachelor degrees--depends on the person whether much was learned or whether the only goal that mattered was that paper ticket into the middle class. Many colleges are handing them out to anyone who jumps the bureaucratic hoops.

Plus, this is not a field that attracts high functioners from the college grad level, including nurses choosing this from a very large array of possible sit-down choices. On the plus side, a lot of us do love to read and are able to convert that "commute" time to a much higher use, but anyone visiting here will soon learn many do not continue their education in any form.
Very well said - nm - MT for 17 years and proud
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I entered after the really good days, but yes, - Cynic

[ In Reply To ..]
basically I agree that in the past, for a while, people who lucked into this were...let's just say, extremely well paid for the work. Not as good as court reporters for a while, though. The legal system, private and public, has a lot of money floating around, and with the use of new technology those stenographers were raking in some really big bucks before some very delayed adjustments finally started kicking in.

Education? Not to insult people who've done the 2 years of trade school (a lot more than I did in preparation for this job), but in the past that was not required and just a perusal of these boards shows clearly that the average educational level is still pretty low.

OTOH, we're all fully literate and can be proud of ourselves for that. Not everyone who graduates from college can claim that achievement.

I have always felt that I am paid well - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked many different jobs, and believe me, there are many different jobs that are harder than an MT. I know there are some that have transferred from other professions with degrees but probably for many reasons such as the work-at-home advantage we have. You definitely do not have to have a college degree to do this. It took me about 6 months to finish my schooling. I had worked in the medical field for years and already knew a lot what I needed to know.

I agree, I am very fortunate to have this job. I definitely have a cushy job. I can work from anywhere and have very little overhead. I think some people need to talk to people who work in doctor's offices and hospitals with the amount of education that it takes for us to perform this job and ask them what they make. I think you would be quite surpised how close it is in comparison.

Sweetheart, let me tell you what.... - MT for 17 years and proud of it

[ In Reply To ..]
Your attitude toward this profession that so many of us take a great deal of pride in only tells me that you do not take this work seriously. If you don't take it seriously, the only conclusion I can come to here is that you therefore must be putting out some pretty shoddy work. "We are not that important in the big scheme of things." BULL!!! PATIENT'S LIVES are dependent on the information we are transcribing. If you think that is "not that important", then do EVERYONE a favor and get out. NOW!!!! I just hope to God no one like you ever transcribes a medical document for me or anyone in my family; that's all I can say. PS: When you don't use proper punctuation, especially while making the types of statements that you are making, you are only making a fool of yourself.
LOL! patient's lives are dependent on us? wow. - okay.
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
YES!!! - MT for 17 years and proud of it
[ In Reply To ..]
Excuse me, I did not say their lives are dependent on "US", but the information that is transcribed in the REPORTS that we do!!!! A critical error in a transcribed report CAN result in tragic consequences. The fact that your response to this is "LOL" tells me you need to get out of this profession as well!!!!
judging by the reports I have QA'd in the past - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Patient's lives are not dependent on them. Or else MTSOs would have quite a few lawsuits. Just sayin'
OH, okay.... - MT for 17 years and proud of it
[ In Reply To ..]
So it makes no difference whatsoever what we type in a report. So, let's say, an incorrect drug spelling or dangerous abbreviation written in a report would NEVER affect a patient. I'm sure NOTHING like that has ever happened before.

JUST SAYIN'
have you heard of a patient dying as a result of - an MT misspelling a word?
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Well... - MT for 17 years and proud of it
[ In Reply To ..]
it would depend on the WORD now, wouldn't it? Certainly, one can see how transcribing a wrong drug name or drug dosage, or a mistaken laboratory value, for example, can cause serious consequences for a patient!!!!
so... - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
You don't think there are people at the facilities our reports end up who make the necessary corrections to prevent that? Or do you really think the final judgement lies with the transcriptionist, as opposed to..a doctor? a nurse? LOL. Besides that wasn't the question, I wanted to know if you personally were aware of someone dying based on a clerical error by an MT.
I think you know as well as I do... - MT for 17 years and proud of it
[ In Reply To ..]
that there is no way to guarantee that an error made in a transcribed report is going to be caught by the facility, a doctor, a nurse, or anyone else for that matter. What is upsetting to me here is that there seems to be an implication that the work we do does not matter. These documents are a vital part of patient care, and it is up to us to make sure that they are done correctly.
There are some of us who still take pride in our work - nm - MT for 17 years and proud of it
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
I have always taken pride in my work - I just have never deluded myself...
[ In Reply To ..]
Into thinking my profession is more important than it is. Like I said originally, I always thought I was "getting away" with something, having almost no education but making bank with little effort.
Well, turns out I'm not half the cynic you are. Disagree strongly. - Many patient deaths result from mistakes. Cynic
[ In Reply To ..]
Swift access to accurate information is critical to patient care. Who could be so foolish as to not realize that?
if this is the case - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Why is the work going to non-English speaking transcriptionist's overseas. Shouldn't there be some concern about sentence structure, context, language barriers if our jobs were so important? Just sayin'
Of course there is concern... - MT for 17 years and proud of it
[ In Reply To ..]
The problem is that this apparently is not a concern of the people making the decision to send the work overseas. It does NOT mean that our job is not important! If you don't feel this job is important, then do not do this job!!!
Thank you... - MT for 17 years and proud of it
[ In Reply To ..]
Why anyone wouldn't realize what effects there can be on a patient as a result of critical transcription errors, I will never understand either.
Like I said before... - MT for 17 years and proud of it
[ In Reply To ..]
we may not be doctors, but that certainly doesn't mean our work is unimportant. If providing accurate patient documentation so that a patient receives proper care is not important to you, then you need to do those patients a favor and get out. How would it sit with you knowing that someone with your crappy attitude is transcribing a medical report for you or a family member of yours? In the meantime, I will continue to "get away" with researching and proofing to make sure I put out the best documents possible. Seriously, you need to quit talking about "getting away" with something and just GET AWAY!!!!
MT for 17 years... - rikki
[ In Reply To ..]
The one claiming to be "barely educated but making bank" (or whatever silly way she put it) is probably just a troll (an unskilled ancillary administrative/office worker with an envious axe to grind and not an actual MT--why else would she demean herself by boasting about being uneducated?) An example of the vital importance of text accuracy and/or labeling is the actor Dennis Quaid's near fatal incident with his twins due to a heparin labeling error (and 3 others not so fortunate who did die after receiving incorrect dosages.) Can't help but laugh at those who try to diminish the importance of MT (usually by those who can't do it in the first place or those who can, but are inept.)
Taken pride in my work - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
What a worthless piece of garbage. I don't understand why your doing what your doing except your money hungry. It is people like you who give the rest of us "Old Timers" and all MTs a bad name. No wonder they are going to VR. With people like you transcribing I can only imagine what the H____ kind of report your sending out. GO AWAY and leave the reports to those of us who are proud of what we do.

Could you tell us who the company is please (sm) - Long time MT

[ In Reply To ..]
So the rest of us can avoid them.

Similar Messages:

I'm Still Confused As To Why The Pay Rate Has Lowered For VR
Apr 26, 2011

as I do typing, especially with all these foreign doctors on the VR.  The rate of pay should be the same.  I have yet to find one document that I breezed through because the VR got it right the first time.  The VR I have worked on has missed even understandable words as though it didn't hear them.  It just left the word out.  Making sure all the formatting in the document is correct also takes up my time.  So, if someone could tell me why the great inventors of ...

Line Count Requirement Change. Lowered For Us
Jul 01, 2013

I'm in FuturNet so it was acutally lowered for me.  Wowza!  ...

Such A Tight Job Market I'm....sm
Jan 31, 2010

I have applied to so many companies I can't remember them all and few got back to me, is this all that's left now?  ...

MT Market Research
Oct 15, 2013

Hey everyone, I'm doing some market research on transcription and was wondering if you might be able to give me some pointers? Firstly I'm trying to figure out who the biggest players are and I've come up with Nuance and M*Modal. These seem to be by far the biggest, but I've also found some smaller companies like Presyce, Superior Global Solutions, TransTech, Acusis and MedScribe - are there any others I'm missing? I'm also looking at the pricing these companies ...

In The Market For A New Computer
Jul 25, 2014

Don't know if I have the right board or not.  Anyway, I'm in the market for a new computer. I'm about ready to TOBAS (Take Out Back And Shoot) this one.  Do you prefer a laptop or a PC and why? ...

I'm Out Of The MT Market... I Filed For Social Security Today
Nov 02, 2009

I have grown tired of looking for a job, and it just so happens I turn 62 next month, so I'm out of the MT market.  Goodbye to you MTSOs who play games with hard working people trying to put food on the table.  It's gonna catch up with you and as they say, "Jimmy Crack Corn and....."  I pray you MTs who are younger will find jobs or get out of this dying field.  It has really changed in the last 15 years, but radically changed in the last 2.  Goodbye.&nbs ...

MTSO's Shake Up Market For Outsourcing Transcription
Dec 09, 2009

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/new-entrants-improving-players-shake-up-the-market-for-outsourced-transcription-128192.php This article explains some of the top MTSO companies and notice that the first 5 out of 15 companies handle onshore than offshoring.  Again, is onshore United States and offshore is places like India?  Anyway, should open up article and read it.  Very, very interesting!!!!  This is only some of the article below. Despite the increase in of ...

Any Info On Market Pro On Job Board? Unable To Find Anyting. TIA
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

Correction, Correction, Correction
May 17, 2014

A million times throughout the report.  How do you keep you keep your sanity or make a decentl living with all these dictators?   ...

A Correction I Got
Jan 22, 2015

This is a correction and a reply that I got today:   I typed:  His dialysis and primary care doctor are at Keck USC.   Correction:  His dialysis and primary care doctor is at Keck USC.    I questioned this correction and here is the answer I got:  "The correction appears to me to be correct.  It should be a singular verb.  "Doctor" is a singular noun.  Implies that the dialysis and primary doc is one and the same."  Am I off my rock ...

Does Anyone Do VR That Requires Very Little Correction (sm)
Nov 28, 2011

or does VR generally require a lot of corrections?  Is one platform better than another?  I have done just a little bit of VR on EditScript and for the most part it requires very, very few corrections.  ...

Timecard Correction
Nov 26, 2013

I forgot to clock out today and can't remember how to fix that in time schedule or whatever it is called.  Anyone remember? ...

Overpaid--ASR Rate Correction
Jan 25, 2010

How many others got notified that they've been overpaid for ASR lines, and as of Jan 1 the rate is going to be put back to 60% of the transcription base rate. Supposedly they found this during a recent audit? How does this company stay in business??? ...

CORRECTION To Previous Post
Sep 29, 2012

The company I saw an ad for was Administrative "Assistance"  (out of Michigan) - not Administrative "Associates" - my mistake! ...

Do QCs Get Penalized For Correction Reversals?
Oct 15, 2014

Just had 5 corrections reversed because a QC misunderstood the account specs. How do they get penalized for their mistakes? ...

If Only I Was Paid By The Correction. I Would Be Rich!
Mar 14, 2015

And for every correction I make, IT should be docked for their shameful performance. ...

Trending And Correction Report Percentage
Oct 26, 2014

Has anyone figured out how the h____ this new trending and correction report percentage is working on Fiesa. Are they cherry picking the most difficult doctors to audit and skipping over the physicians that would balance the percentage score. That thing is so skewed, I cannot figure out for the life of me what it is suppose to reveal. It is totally biased against the MLS from what I can understand. ...

Right Hallux Valgus Correction Utilizing "prox-extenic" Osteotomy And Distal Soft Tissue P
May 07, 2011

nm ...

Can QA Fairly Be Called "correction"?
Sep 11, 2012

Recently a guy from the state called asking if the MTSO regularly "corrects" MT work. The answer is... what is the answer? I mean, an MT corrects their own work, to the best of their ability. If you get stumped on some bad audio or weird name or medication or medical term and Google fails, Word Help board fails, you send it to QA, and they try to fill in the final blanks. But is that really "correction"? Because the MT (if they aren't slacking and/or incompetent) knew they didn't kno ...

I Think He's Used The Word "correction" More Than He
Apr 09, 2012

I'm going nuts.  Fortunately I don't get this guy often, but it's 11 minutes of him dictating and correcting himself and starting his thoughts over again.  Aaaaagggghhhh!!!!!   Whew!!  Thanks.  I just had to get that off my chest.  My cats are tired of hearing me shout.   And no, he's NOT an ESL . ...

Anyone Heard Of This?
Oct 25, 2009

Okay, am I insane?  The MD is starting a SOAP note of someone having a physical exam to make sure she is safe before receiving sedation for an MRI.  The first sentence is: Patient is here for a pre-NSTA physical.    pre-NSTA???...has anyone heard of that before...done lots of research, but of course, the most hits I get are for the National Science Teachers Association...and I KNOW that is not it...ugh!  Little help please! ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This ?
Nov 11, 2009

After all of these many, many, many, many (okay, you get the point) years of transcribing, my wrists don't hurt, my back doesn't hurt and my neck is still okay, but the one thing that has me really bothered is my heel !!!  It really bothers me lately and I have tried putting a small pillow, a thick piece of flannel and many other things under my heel to alleviate this bothersome pain, but to no avail.  Has anyone got any suggestions or is there some type of heel cup or someth ...

Have You Heard?
Nov 24, 2009

I have tested a few times before on mttest.com, a site that several MT companies use for testing potential MT's, and recently received this piece of information: In sections that require you to type in the correct answer, typing a "Capital" letter in the first letter of your answer constitutes a wrong answer. I don't know if this is accross the board but thought it good info to share. Maybe everyone already knew this, and I can't even remember if I did that on previous tests but i ...

Has Anyone Else Heard This? Sm
Dec 03, 2009

I just heard that the 2 largest MTSOs in the world are approaching virtually every large to medium-sized hospital and medical center in the country with an offer for 10 cpl for transcription.  I'm not even sure who the 2 largest are, but I'm pretty sure one of them is CBay and both are offshore companies to be able to offer that rate.  This is really concerning because this could lower the rates for U.S. MTs even MORE or could literally put all U.S. companies out of ...

Anybody Heard Of MD-IT?
Jan 27, 2010

I've seen them posting but can't find any info. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This???
Feb 12, 2010

Getting fined for not making your line commitment??? ...

Every Heard Of An . . . .
Apr 16, 2010

acoustic neuroma in the FEET?  isn't that usually a Morton's neuroma?  any ideas?  thanking you in advance. ...

Never Heard Of It
Jun 10, 2010

My dictator is referring to something called a "Hospital Pack System" in which he is reviwing a patient's x-ray.  I've never heard of this, let alone have any idea how to spell it.  Can someone help? ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of
Jul 30, 2010

??? ...

Anyone Heard Of TNI?
Jul 31, 2010

I am looking through companies hiring new graduates, and I came across TNI.  I am getting ready right now to apply.  I researched right now and do not see any lawsuits against them or anything. When DIT offered me a job right after I completed my internship (which I did NOT take), I was excited.  Then my adviser told me not to take the job, so I didn't.  She put me with that company because she said it was a great company to intern for, not to work for.  I know I s ...