A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

imedx/tt - anne

Posted: Feb 05, 2015

I am afraid that imedx is wanting to eliminate all TransTech employees.  That is the only thing that makes sense to me, considering their decisions.  We will see.

Similar Messages:

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Imedx?
May 07, 2012

Anybody have any words about this company, good or bad? ...

IMedX
Jul 02, 2012

Was just informed that my current employer has merged with  iMedX.  Does anyone know anything at all about this company? ...

IMedX PTO
Mar 03, 2014

My company has been acquired by iMedX. How much PTO do we get? Thank you. ...

IMedX Pay
Jul 17, 2014

Has anyone else  who works at iMedX noticed that pay is usually less than the invoice? This is a consistent occurrence for me. ...

Imedx ??
Jul 18, 2014

What info does anyone have on imedx? Good and bad ?  Thank you  ...

SGS/IMEDX
Jul 31, 2014

What we were told is that it was a "partnership".  They were just described to us as a new HR company taking over our HR Department.  I hadn't heard anything about people getting layed off, but it doesn't surprise me.  We just elected our health benefits with United Health Care and now they want us to they want to choose health plans all over again with Aetna!! ...

TT/Imedx
Dec 19, 2014

Things are just too quiet. So many problems, and I feel like they just quit talking about them.  No more mention of shutting down TT e-mail, etc.  I agree with a poster below who stated she feels like she works for a nonentity.   I realized today I haven't even seen an e-mail from DH in a month.  Starting to wonder if even she jumped ship or was told to get off the ship.   ...

TT/Imedx - How Many W2s? Not That I've
Jan 19, 2015

I was lucky enough to get out of MT and TT/Imedx just before Christmas.  I can't remember how many payroll companies there were last year and how many W2s to expect.  Guess I'm just trying to block out the whole experience of TT/Imedx!  TIA ...

TT W2s Before IMEDX
Jan 28, 2015

Has anyone received their TT W2s from before IMEDX as of yet?  Can anyone tell me the website where they would be available?  I believe it was ADP, and I can't get in there.  TIA for any and all help. ...

Imedx And SGS
Feb 05, 2015

Has anyone else noticed that since 2/1, an account that used to be overflowing with work now has almost none? ...

IMEDX -- What Is Next?
Feb 18, 2015

Okay, so got the e-mail about making sure our contact information is correct within their system and giving us a date by which we should make sure it is correct. What is up their sleeve next?  I don't trust with these people who seem to communicate very little and are normally very disorganized, want to just "make sure" all their info is correct and up to date.  There has to be a reason, especially because it comes with a deadline and we are nearing the year anniversary of th ...

Wow, Imedx
Feb 28, 2015

Even after telling them to ______ the other day, I'm still able to log on and do reports (what  appears to be some sort of leftover garbage from a mumbling moron), a former TT account.  Wonder if I'll get paid the few bucks they will end up owing me?  Why do I have the feeling this place will cease to exist before long? ...

What's Going On With IMEDX/TT?
Mar 12, 2015

So, what's going on with IMEDX/TT?  Famine...now feast?  For the last few days we are swamped, when for the last few weeks we were running out of work hours early?  Does anyone know what is really going on with this accounts (MDAnd)?  Asking for bonus now, when we were afraid of losing our jobs any day?  I am seeing dictators I have not seen in a year or more, if ever...I still think we are going to lose the account entirely sooner or later...would just like to know one way or the oth ...

Imedx To TTS
Mar 13, 2015

Has anyone made this switch (recently).  Are you happy?  I know the pay might be lower, but does the pay for headers and footers made a difference and how is the work flow and overall stability? Thanks! ...

To Imedx
Apr 01, 2015

It is cruel to let your MTs sit without work.  It is psychological torture.  Do us a favor .... lay off more people so the ones left will have work and the others can move on.  And yes, I know that means me.  On at least some level, it would be a relief.    ...

IMEDX EIN
Apr 16, 2015

My tax return just got kicked back for having the wrong Employer Identification Number for IMEDX.   Since I am at my new job :) and don't have access to my W2 @ home, can someone kindly give me that number so I can file my taxes? I know I can call them but thought I would see if someone here could help me out first.  Thank You! ...

Let Go From IMedX
Apr 24, 2015

I was let go on a Friday afternoon right before a weekend trip.  Apparently I should've chained myself to the computer 24/7 looking for work and neglected my husband and preschooler. Fine with me, it was for the best.  Sad what this profession's come to.    ...

Imedx Pay Cut?
May 20, 2015

I just printed out my last two paychecks and my production pay is NOT what I was making prior.  Has anyone else noticed this or can tell me when did we get our pay cut? ...

Do You Work For IMedX?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for ImedX and if so, are you happy?  It seems they have US based transcription services, but it seems shady......  Im afraid to take the plunge.  My gut says no, but my unpaid bills are saying yes.......  Id rather starve than work for an offshore company, so please, give it to me straight! ...

LS Services And IMedX One And The Same!
Jan 20, 2010

it would appear that LS Services out of south point, ohio is the same company that was formerly named ImedX.....  same address, etc.....  Anyone know anything else about this? ...

IMEDX - Any Info
Mar 19, 2010

Fellow MTs, does anyone have any info on IMEDX?  Searched the archives but cannot find anything.  Any info appreciated.   TIA! ...

Medware/ImedX?
Mar 19, 2010

Does anyone have any info or experience with this company?  Thanks! ...

Transolutions And IMedx
Jul 17, 2010

Anyone know anything about working at Transolutions? How about iMedx? ...

Anyone Has Worked For IMedX
Jun 26, 2011

I was wondering if anyone has worked for iMedX, who bought Medware, and what your thoughts are about the company. Thanks. Fondly, Suzie ...

Anyone Out There That Works For Imedx?
Oct 04, 2010

Hi, is there anyone out there that works for Imedx?   I just would like to know so I can talk to someone who works there.  I feel soooo alone while working there.  Thank you ...

Any IMedx Peeps?
Jan 18, 2011

Anyone out there work for iMedx?  I do, and it's a little disorienting having no contact whatsoever with anyone, so I'm just curious :) ...

Medware/IMedx
Feb 18, 2011

Laid off today!! I had been with Medware for more than 6 years, suddenly laid off this morning for "lack of work." First time ever let go in this industry... ...

IMedX, Good Or Bad?
Oct 17, 2011

I saw a posting for this company and can't find much info.  Has anyone worked for this company? ...