A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

IMEDX/TT MTs today is the day - get your resume ready

Posted: Feb 05, 2015

Here is the problem:  Many of us are long-timers from TranTech, which was a stable, good company to work for.  They treated us well.  Imedx is not that company, and we need to quit hoping that if we can just get through this transition, things will settle down and we will once again be in a stable, healthy work environment.  Instead, it only continues to get worse.  We can no longer ignore the absurdly ridiculous decisions made by the upper management in this company and hope they don't continue.  The biggest predictor of future behavior is past behavior (Dr. Phil).

I know many of us are in situations where we need to work at home and getting out there in the world and getting another job, especially in this field seems daunting.  Well, you won't know unless you try.  If you are capable of working outside the home, there are even more opportunities.  If you haven't discovered it yet, Indeed.com is a good place to get started.

Who in their right mind purchases company after company without first working on the infrastructure to make sure they can handle that load?  They don't even want to spend the money on a new e-mail system and that is how most of the communication with all the employees is done.  This doesn't make sense at all!  Finally today, somebody within Imedx admitted the extremely crappy e-mail system is "aging."  Aging is putting it nicely.  They need to bury the thing and have a funeral. 

In my almost year with this company I have seen incompetence in every aspect of this transition. Their decisions don't seem to have any kind of common sense behind them.  Just read through all the posts.  

Today is the day.  It is time.  Time to stop hoping that the stability of TransTech will return.  Have your own little private funeral, grieve, and brush your boots off and move forward!  I have started my own process, have one foot out the door, just waiting on a few more T's to be crossed and then I will be giving them my notice and moving on. 

Retrieved, rewrote and polished resume last - night--sending at least one a day

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

IMEDX MLS - Former TransTech MLS - BJ

[ In Reply To ..]
I am also a former Transcend MLS who went through the Nuance "merger." Went to TransTech and within 8 months IMEDX "merged" with TTech. I immediately resigned, knowing I could not handle yet another transition and all of the instability. I now work for TTS. I have posted before on many positives of this company. They have multiple positions and multiple shifts available. The pay is about 3.5 (this includes shift differential) which is LOW - certainly. They do pay for ALL spaces, headers and footers. The lines accumulate much faster than at TransTech (escription, account in Texas then.) TTS maintains extremely high quality and if you fall below 98% - you will be expected to go through phone "guidance" and possibly back to QA for a time. I had to just a month ago. They were very nice to work with. The benefits are excellent (single person - no family healthy insurance needed.) They do not have the bonus as TransTech did. I hope some of this may help. There is ALWAYS work available on my account (with the exception of the huge storm out east 2 weeks ago - my account is out east.) Again, steady workflow and they DO NOT SEND WORK OVERSEAS. Escription and ExEditor.

Again, your last year has been _____ and I cannot imagine running a company as IMEDX does - and getting away with it. By the way - I had to call for my W2 from TransTech when they had PayChex - before ADP at IMEDX "merger." I got customer services in India and they did not know what a W2 was. I left a message in HR - they never returned my call. No W2 at all from either TransTech or IMDEX. I will use my last pay stubs - which thankfully I printed out while I still had access to the above payroll systems.

Again, why not give TTS a try? After you go through the learning curve of your primary account - they leave you alone and have steady work. Thank you for listening.

TTS subcontracts work from Nuance - Low pay

[ In Reply To ..]
Please stop supporting Nuance and "the companies who support Nuance" and the low pay this industry is forcing upon people. Shine the resume and find a dignified job. 3.5 cpl - TERRIBLE and down right insulting, and to tell people they 'should' work for that. For Shame.
To Author of Low Pay - BJ
[ In Reply To ..]
Low Pay Author - If I at all supported Nuance - I would still be there working after the Transcend/Nuance "merger." What a nasty, rude reply. I knew one was coming. Sarcastic, inappropriate. The shame is on you for your chosen reply. TTS has their own accounts, as well, that have nothing to do with Nuance. To post something totally false is way beyond appropriate. Since the recession, a lot of jobs have suffered from pay cuts, not just the MT field, though we have been hard hit, on many fronts. I make a very good living at TTS, regardless of the low pay and as I posted originally - it is LOW - certainly. I read nothing at all insulting in my post. Your twisted viewpoint is the insult here.
Oh Please... - no fallacy here
[ In Reply To ..]
No one could insult you as much as you insult yourself by working for 3.5 cpl. Furthermore you insult the entire skilled workforce by accepting such a wage and trying to convince others it is a good idea. Congratulations, you have now helped companies achieve India wage status right here in the good old US. As you edit, or basically retype an entire report for 3.5 cpl, you actually are making less than India wage. No fallacy, just fact. The only fallacy here is telling someone it is a good idea to work for a company that offers such a wage, and that is shameful.

you can call Paychex for w2 - they have it

[ In Reply To ..]
and can email it directly to you, very nice people, had to get mine too.
W2 - Thank you - BJ
[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for this information. I never thought of that! Again, thank you for taking the time to post a kind reply.
Got my TTMS Paychex W2 in the mail - ... from an EX TTMS employee
[ In Reply To ..]
According to DG in HR, an ex-employee of TTMS was in charge of sending out W2s. Not Paychex and certainly not a current employee of iMedX. I was very apprehensive about this because, get real, who entrusts an EX-employee to handle something as important as W2s? iMedX does, that's who.

Regardless of this incredibly stupid decision to entrust our tax filing needs to someone who no longer works here (and likely doesn't give a ratsazz about this company anymore), I did receive my W2 in the mail about a week ago. I would suggest for anyone who still hasn't received their W2 for the Paychex time period to contact DG directly. Paychex didn't mail out the W2s... an ex-TTMS/iMedX employee did. This is DG's job (or at least a CURRENT employee working in payroll)... not some ex-employee who was likely a disgruntled ex-employee. Doesn't matter if this employee quit or was fired... he/she was not a happy camper here either way or he/she would STILL be working here.

Sure, go apply to TTS... - ...if you like working for psychos

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked there on one of the administration teams. The CEO is straight-up psychotic. I can't even begin to explain how messed up she is. You may like your job now, but cross the CEO ONCE... disagree with something, not understand something and have to ask for clarification... and you'll be singing a different tune. I would NEVER recommend TTS to my worst enemy. And yes, their work is contracted through Nuance. Don't kid yourself. TTS is basically under the thumb of Nuance. I know this because I've worked for Nuance too.
TTS - your perception of CEO - BJ
[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, I really enjoy my job at TTS. I have misunderstood instructions, have had to ask for clarification, dropped my QA to 97.8% and had to go back to 100% QA for a short-while just recently. During all of this, the CEO was never once rude, inappropriate - or "psychotic." She addressed and answered the problems in a positive, encouraging manner. Did you also obtain a degree in Psychiatry along with your MT education? I am singing a very happy tune, with steady workflow, stable income, and positive, constructive feedback from QA when in error.
AND low pay to boot - 3.5 cpl - digusting
[ In Reply To ..]
NM
Good for you. - I do not begrudge you on your success.
[ In Reply To ..]
Different strokes, man.

iMedX aging email system - ...almost choked on my coffee reading that

[ In Reply To ..]

I agree with everything you said about not having the infrastructure in place to handle all these buyouts that iMedX has been doing in the past year.  We were only one of several "merges" last year - they've had their hands full and quite obviously don't have the technology or expertise to make these transitions smoothly, STARTING WITH the "aging" email system. 

Did any of you catch the paragraph where he was talking about those who use Outlook (and may not be able to pull in iMedX emails through that program)?  Who the HE|| is getting to use Outlook for their emails?  That's been the problem this entire time.  If others can get iMedX email to pull into Outlook on their desktops (like we did with the TTMS email program)... then why the heck are we having to suffer through the iMedX online email?  Just give us the freaking settings to enable Outlook to receive iMedX emails.  I swear this company is so incompetent and disorganized. 

I especially liked the closing line... "We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this crisis."  Yeah... navigate THIS iMedX.

I'm on the India email (I think) and I get all mine. - Again, I think.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

IMedX email - bobm

[ In Reply To ..]
I can get my IMedX email through Outlook. You can set up an Exchange account on your Outlook automatically. You just have to put in the address and it does the rest for you. I am on the US email though and not the India one but if it's Microsoft Exchange, I'd think you'd still be able to do it. Right now with it being down though you probably can't do it but try it when everything gets fixed which sounds like it'll be the end of the week right now.
Thanks bobm! - I knew there was a way.
[ In Reply To ..]
Why couldn't anyone just tell us that?

I picked up on an innuendo about the email... - zany

[ In Reply To ..]
Supervisors, leads and managers all have .com addresses. They get to use email programs for their email. We peons get this antiquated webmail, that sucks by the way. One day I opened my webmail and everything was gone..poof.. contacts, emails everything gone. We are an after thought with everything. Also did you notice how many managers and supervisors were missing on the day after Christmas? I guess they all get an extra holiday.

Similar Messages:

Working Imedx Today
May 10, 2015

working imedx today.  what do you mean poof, gone?  I am in midwest. ...

Imedx Loses Two Accounts Today
Feb 09, 2015

Per notice this morning, IMEDX loses two accounts, no longer have access. Merry Christmas. ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

Imedx?
May 07, 2012

Anybody have any words about this company, good or bad? ...

IMedX
Jul 02, 2012

Was just informed that my current employer has merged with  iMedX.  Does anyone know anything at all about this company? ...

IMedX PTO
Mar 03, 2014

My company has been acquired by iMedX. How much PTO do we get? Thank you. ...

IMedX Pay
Jul 17, 2014

Has anyone else  who works at iMedX noticed that pay is usually less than the invoice? This is a consistent occurrence for me. ...

Imedx ??
Jul 18, 2014

What info does anyone have on imedx? Good and bad ?  Thank you  ...

SGS/IMEDX
Jul 31, 2014

What we were told is that it was a "partnership".  They were just described to us as a new HR company taking over our HR Department.  I hadn't heard anything about people getting layed off, but it doesn't surprise me.  We just elected our health benefits with United Health Care and now they want us to they want to choose health plans all over again with Aetna!! ...

TT/Imedx
Dec 19, 2014

Things are just too quiet. So many problems, and I feel like they just quit talking about them.  No more mention of shutting down TT e-mail, etc.  I agree with a poster below who stated she feels like she works for a nonentity.   I realized today I haven't even seen an e-mail from DH in a month.  Starting to wonder if even she jumped ship or was told to get off the ship.   ...

TT/Imedx - How Many W2s? Not That I've
Jan 19, 2015

I was lucky enough to get out of MT and TT/Imedx just before Christmas.  I can't remember how many payroll companies there were last year and how many W2s to expect.  Guess I'm just trying to block out the whole experience of TT/Imedx!  TIA ...

TT W2s Before IMEDX
Jan 28, 2015

Has anyone received their TT W2s from before IMEDX as of yet?  Can anyone tell me the website where they would be available?  I believe it was ADP, and I can't get in there.  TIA for any and all help. ...

Imedx/tt
Feb 05, 2015

I am afraid that imedx is wanting to eliminate all TransTech employees.  That is the only thing that makes sense to me, considering their decisions.  We will see. ...

Imedx And SGS
Feb 05, 2015

Has anyone else noticed that since 2/1, an account that used to be overflowing with work now has almost none? ...

IMEDX -- What Is Next?
Feb 18, 2015

Okay, so got the e-mail about making sure our contact information is correct within their system and giving us a date by which we should make sure it is correct. What is up their sleeve next?  I don't trust with these people who seem to communicate very little and are normally very disorganized, want to just "make sure" all their info is correct and up to date.  There has to be a reason, especially because it comes with a deadline and we are nearing the year anniversary of th ...

Wow, Imedx
Feb 28, 2015

Even after telling them to ______ the other day, I'm still able to log on and do reports (what  appears to be some sort of leftover garbage from a mumbling moron), a former TT account.  Wonder if I'll get paid the few bucks they will end up owing me?  Why do I have the feeling this place will cease to exist before long? ...

What's Going On With IMEDX/TT?
Mar 12, 2015

So, what's going on with IMEDX/TT?  Famine...now feast?  For the last few days we are swamped, when for the last few weeks we were running out of work hours early?  Does anyone know what is really going on with this accounts (MDAnd)?  Asking for bonus now, when we were afraid of losing our jobs any day?  I am seeing dictators I have not seen in a year or more, if ever...I still think we are going to lose the account entirely sooner or later...would just like to know one way or the oth ...

Imedx To TTS
Mar 13, 2015

Has anyone made this switch (recently).  Are you happy?  I know the pay might be lower, but does the pay for headers and footers made a difference and how is the work flow and overall stability? Thanks! ...

To Imedx
Apr 01, 2015

It is cruel to let your MTs sit without work.  It is psychological torture.  Do us a favor .... lay off more people so the ones left will have work and the others can move on.  And yes, I know that means me.  On at least some level, it would be a relief.    ...

IMEDX EIN
Apr 16, 2015

My tax return just got kicked back for having the wrong Employer Identification Number for IMEDX.   Since I am at my new job :) and don't have access to my W2 @ home, can someone kindly give me that number so I can file my taxes? I know I can call them but thought I would see if someone here could help me out first.  Thank You! ...

Let Go From IMedX
Apr 24, 2015

I was let go on a Friday afternoon right before a weekend trip.  Apparently I should've chained myself to the computer 24/7 looking for work and neglected my husband and preschooler. Fine with me, it was for the best.  Sad what this profession's come to.    ...

Imedx Pay Cut?
May 20, 2015

I just printed out my last two paychecks and my production pay is NOT what I was making prior.  Has anyone else noticed this or can tell me when did we get our pay cut? ...

Do You Work For IMedX?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for ImedX and if so, are you happy?  It seems they have US based transcription services, but it seems shady......  Im afraid to take the plunge.  My gut says no, but my unpaid bills are saying yes.......  Id rather starve than work for an offshore company, so please, give it to me straight! ...

LS Services And IMedX One And The Same!
Jan 20, 2010

it would appear that LS Services out of south point, ohio is the same company that was formerly named ImedX.....  same address, etc.....  Anyone know anything else about this? ...

IMEDX - Any Info
Mar 19, 2010

Fellow MTs, does anyone have any info on IMEDX?  Searched the archives but cannot find anything.  Any info appreciated.   TIA! ...

Medware/ImedX?
Mar 19, 2010

Does anyone have any info or experience with this company?  Thanks! ...

Transolutions And IMedx
Jul 17, 2010

Anyone know anything about working at Transolutions? How about iMedx? ...