A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

contact Milner Transcription? - anon

Posted: Apr 20, 2011

Has anyone else tried to contact Milner Transcription? I sent my info and it came back, saying they were not accepting any more e-mails. Has anyone else tried? If so, let me know either on the board or e-mailing me.   TIA

I sent you a private email - yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

milner - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I got your e-mail. Thanks a lot!

Similar Messages:

Good Things To Say About Milner Transcription?
Apr 28, 2011

Are there any good things to say about Milner Transcription? ...

Contact Info For On-Call Medical Transcription In NC?
Mar 13, 2010

Does anyone have an email or website address for this company?  They have a job posted on another job board, but no email listed.  Nothing in the archives that I could find.  I tried calling but got an answering machine.  Will call again later if no one has an email address.  Thanks! ...

ACCENTUS/MILNER
Oct 26, 2012

Anyone know anything about Milner besides the fact that they make you use their computer even if you have one.  I want to know about the working conditions and if the pay is fair. I just passed the test for Accentus.  How are they. ...

Any Recent Info On Milner
Nov 19, 2013

Does anyone have any recent info on Milner Transcription out of Georgia?  Platform, pay, accounts, etc?  I see they have an ad for part-time and might be interested. ...

What's Up With MTS (Milner) Applied And Took Test, Heard Nothing
Nov 13, 2012

. ...

Anyone Have Info On Milner Benefit Package
Feb 25, 2015

Health insurance cost, 401K, PTO, sick time, etc. TYVM ...

Who Do You Contact To See About Being
May 06, 2012

transferred to another BOB?  I have to get away from this CCM.  She has no idea what she's doing, she's very rude, and she's making my job miserable.  If I can't get transferred, I'm going to quit. ...

How Can I Contact An MME?
Apr 21, 2013

is it jane.doe@mme.us.mmodal.com or do they use the mt.us. etc?  I have a personal message of congratulations for this particular MME and don't want to go through QC or TSM. TIA ...

MM HR Contact
Apr 29, 2014

After 7 years, I began to get the failed audits. Interestingly, the past year, I was the second HIGHEST in QA AFTER A RANDOM QA AUDIT FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR! Go figure. I quit a few weeks ago.  In a fit of insanity (thanks MM), I got rid of all phone contacts and paperwork concerning MM. Now I need to fax some paperwork to HR and/or call them and I cannot find their number in any of the MM searches I've performed. Can anyone help please? ...

How Do I Contact M&DScribing
Jan 09, 2010

When there is no link to the company so I can send my resume?  Do I just Google them and apply that way?  TIA for any help. ...

How Do I Contact LyndaR
Jan 11, 2010

I have been told to contact LyndaR, I just paid for transcription, billing and coding classes at VLC, along which I paid for an internship program and paid $3200, I can't find her and don't know how to.  Someone please help me. ...

Disc Contact?
Oct 08, 2010

did anyone ever hear of neural foraminal disc  contact?  This is new to me.  ...

Help - Looking For Contact Paper
Jan 20, 2011

Does anybody know where to purchase 8-1/2 x 11 white contact paper.  I am starting a new account that wants their chart note printed on this paper, and I cannot seem to find it anywhere.  Thanks for the help. ...

How To Contact Meditext?
Apr 01, 2011

I can't find anything on their website that gives an address to send a resume to. Does anyone know how to contact me with a resume?  TIA ...

Lawyer Contact
May 14, 2012

Will someone please post how to contact the attorney mentioned in so many of these messages.  I am ready to do that right now...might as well do something productive as I have NO WORK AGAIN TODAY!!! ...

Who Can I Contact Above My Supervisor?
Jan 18, 2013

Who can I contact above my supervisor? I cannot get any kind of response from her about anything. Overnight, my work load dropped by more than half. Literally, overnight. ...

Who To Contact About Employment?
May 31, 2013

I've applied at Nuance, but I never hear anything back. Does anyone have an e-mail address of someone I can contact? I've gone to the site but can't find one. ...

How Do You Contact Nuance
Dec 31, 2013

I tested with Nuance before the holidays and I know I did well on the test but have not heard from them since then. Is there a way to contact a recruiter for them and find out my status? I am desperate for work! ...

MM Help...how To Contact HR Dept?
Sep 23, 2014

Not sure if I'm just drawing a blank or if I'm going crazy (or both), but didn't our old email system (before IPSWITCH Imail Server) have a bunch of different sections, specifically how/where to contact Human Resources? Can't seem to find it anywhere and the old email system won't let me log in....? ...

Does Anyone Know How I Can Contact Nuance HR
Nov 24, 2014

I need to contact Nuance HR about an unresolved problem from I resigned last week. I can't find any contact information. Thank you. ...

If I Can't Get In Contact With My Recruiter...
Jan 20, 2015

Is it okay to get in contact wtih another one? I haven't been able to get in contact with my recuiter by e-mail or phone in well over a week. ...

Did Anyone Else Get An Email From TSM Contact Her? Sm
Apr 08, 2015

The email addresses everyone and to call.  I was wondering if anybody else got the email and made the call. I guess I am being paranoid and thinking that it is not really for everyone and I am going to be put on PM like many of you. ...

If The Same Doc Always Screws Up, Contact Him...
May 13, 2015

z ...

New Hire - How Soon Does CCM Contact You Before You Start?
Oct 16, 2009

Got a letter from staffing and resource manager stating I would be contacted prior to training.   I am DYING to know if I got my old accounts.  Recruiter said she could put it on my form as a request, but who knows.   My start date is not for another week so perhaps I should wait for CCM to call, but.... Would I be out of line calling the staffing manager? ...

ADT Unable To Contact Database
Dec 20, 2010

Anybody else having this problem today on ADT search?  "Unable to contact database."  I never had this problem before, so do you know if we are supposed to complete reports like this? Thanks. ...

Contact Information For QMedET?
Dec 22, 2010

Does anyone have the contact information for QMedET? ...

HELP! How To Contact System Administrator.
Aug 26, 2011

Had to change password a couple of days ago and practically forgot new password.  Now docqmanage has been disabled and have to contact system administrator. How the heck do I do that?  Cannot remeber because I never have issues.  We used to just call.  Then it was contact by email to support and now??  Gee, never can get a hold of a live person anymore.  Probably will take a 2 weeks to get DOCQmanage disabled.  Unbelieveable.  ...

What Now? Unable To Contact Database?
Feb 15, 2012

Can't do an ADT search. Great way to improve productivity... ...

Weird Linkedin Contact Sm
Jul 08, 2012

Hey guys - i got this Linkedin message from this guy - don't know what to think of it and wanted another opinion. I am feeling i should ignore it and that is spam of some sort - any thoughts?  Dr Nayan Mali Healthcare Dear Lorie, we require medical transcriber for 2hr TAT workmen's compensation work. Let me know your interest. Thanks for your quick response in advance. Dr Nayan ...

Synernet, Anyone Have Contact Information?
Feb 19, 2013

I tested for Synernet on Friday, 02/15.  I think I did well but haven't heard anything.  I was thinking about being proactive with a followup phone call to their recruiter.  Does anyone have any contact information for Synernet or have any idea how long it takes for them to get in touch with you after testing?  Any information would be appreciated! ...