A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ACCENTUS/MILNER - anon

Posted: Oct 26, 2012

Anyone know anything about Milner besides the fact that they make you use their computer even if you have one.  I want to know about the working conditions and if the pay is fair.

I just passed the test for Accentus.  How are they.

Milner - Babbs

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for Milner for a short while a few years ago. I cannot remember what their platform was, but I remembered I liked it. The demographic screen preloaded with all the information, so you just went straight to the chart to type, which was a nice change for me.

The people there are super nice. The pay is great for training. The dictators on the account I was on all seemed to have a really bad attitude and would just spit out the chart as fast as they could. I don't want to offend anyone, but it was an urban account with very heavy ebonics. I just could not handle it so left. In hind sight I wish I had stayed.

But, the pay is great, good benefits, good platform, good people. Good luck.

As far as Accentus, I passed the test and had 1 interview but cannot seem to get my foot in the door there.

Good luck to all of us!

Milner - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Geeze Babbs...wish I had known that beforehand. Milner had offered me a position, but I turned it down for something that totally sucked..maybe it's not too late....

Milner - Babbs

[ In Reply To ..]
They are very low-key people, so my guess is it is not too late. I did not have to use their computer, but this was about 3 years ago. Good luck! Like I said, they are very understanding, laid back.

Accentus is horrible - I quit

[ In Reply To ..]
They have the craziest way of tracking your time and it ends up taking too much time away from working. They purchased On-Time and completely ruined that company. I was an IC and refuse to have anyone tell me what hours to work when they're not paying my taxes, yet they tried, and they time you while working on a report. Your hours are only figured by the hours you're actually typing so you'll work an extra 2 hours doing the time just to get in 8 hours of work, 10 or more hours a day. And the money is horrible since they run out of work so much.

Similar Messages:

Contact Milner Transcription?
Apr 20, 2011

Has anyone else tried to contact Milner Transcription? I sent my info and it came back, saying they were not accepting any more e-mails. Has anyone else tried? If so, let me know either on the board or e-mailing me.   TIA ...

Any Recent Info On Milner
Nov 19, 2013

Does anyone have any recent info on Milner Transcription out of Georgia?  Platform, pay, accounts, etc?  I see they have an ad for part-time and might be interested. ...

Good Things To Say About Milner Transcription?
Apr 28, 2011

Are there any good things to say about Milner Transcription? ...

What's Up With MTS (Milner) Applied And Took Test, Heard Nothing
Nov 13, 2012

. ...

Anyone Have Info On Milner Benefit Package
Feb 25, 2015

Health insurance cost, 401K, PTO, sick time, etc. TYVM ...

Does Anyone Know About Accentus?
Mar 01, 2012

Does anyone know about Accentus? Just want input before applying. Thanks. ...

7 Cpl VR, Accentus
Apr 13, 2012

Accentus says in one of its ads that they pay up to 7 cpl for VR.  Anyone out there working for Accentus that actually makes that? ...

LPH At Accentus
May 04, 2012

Hi.  I haven't been working for Accentus very long, but long enough that I should be meeting the 200 lph requirement for SR, but I'm still really struggling to do it.  I was wondering if anyone else had that experience or if maybe I am entering my time incorrectly or something.  I consistently average 165 lph for straight transcription so I feel like 200 is something I shouldn't be struggling so hard to meet, but I am.  I love Accentus so far so I don't wa ...

Anyone Know Anything About Accentus?
Aug 15, 2012

nm ...

Accentus?
Aug 17, 2012

Has anyone heard of this company? ...

Accentus VS NTS
Sep 18, 2012

I just received a job offer from accentus as well as from NTS.  This will be my first position as an MT since graduation.  Any advice on what job offer I should take?  ...

Accentus W2
Jan 26, 2013

Has anyone received their W2 from Accentus yet?  Thanks  ...

Accentus Anyone ?
Mar 19, 2013

Anyone for for Accentus?  Opinions please. Thanks! ...

Accentus Platform?
Oct 15, 2011

I would like to ask anyone who works there currently about their platform and if it is user-friendly and production-friendly.  Thank you. ...

Does Anyone Have Information About Accentus?
Oct 18, 2011

I received an email that they saw my resume on this board and want me to apply.  I've never heard of them so I'd appreciate any info, good, bad or otherwise.  Thanks. ...

Transcend Or Accentus? Sm
Oct 20, 2011

I'm considering going with one of these companies and wondering how they compare.  Would appreciate any information from any current/former employees of either company.  Thank you! ...

My Apologies To DSG And Accentus. I Am Going To
Dec 28, 2011

ask the moderator(s) to remove all my hateful messages.  Forgive me.  I was very hungry and very stressed.  Things have improved dramatically.  Thank you all! ...

How They Like Working For Accentus
Jan 11, 2012

Can someone tell me how they like working for Accentus.  Are you able to make a living wage, not just minimum wage? ...

Accentus APEX
Jan 17, 2012

Anybody know how Accentus APEX compares to Escription platform?  What are Accentus line count requirements? ...

Accentus Good Or Bad?
Jan 25, 2012

Does anyone have anything to share about this company, good or bad?  Any information would be appreciated.  TIA.   ...

Accentus - FL - Let Go Today :(
Feb 03, 2012

Feeling down and out today, was removed from an account.  My 4 weeks on QA was up, did my best, but seems like they want 100% no errors.  Anyone else feel my pain?? Its a blow to my confidence, been doing MT for 10 years, I have another job test to take, so hopefully will get another job soon. ...

I May Take A Job With Accentus. Looking For Input.
Mar 11, 2012

I would be doing cliniic work because I want the flexible 12-hour schedule to fit around a part time job working directly for a small hospital.   I may end up being bored, but I want to give it a try.  How is the clinic work and how is the Apex system?  I have previously worked on DocQspeech and Escription.  I really want no more than two accounts and to be mostly just left alone unless I screw something up.  Is this possible with Accentus? ...

ACCENTUS/TRANSOLUTIONS
Mar 20, 2012

Medical Transcription just keeps going downhill.  They expect more and pay less.  I work for Accentus now and actually love my account and got my pay up to 5 cents for SR and 9 cents for transcription, but I have to work 10 hours a day just to make ends meet.  They pay based on how many lines you type per hour so it can change every pay period.  It's better than what I had at Transcend.  The only thing is that my supervisor is a narcissist, very mean, tears you down ...

Nuance Or Accentus?
Mar 22, 2012

I was offered a job at both places.  From what I've read on here, neither one sounds particularly great.  So....which one would you work at and why? ...

Accentus Or Acusis
Apr 03, 2012

Does anyone work for either of these companies?  I've been thinking about applying to them but I don't know much about them.  They sound good on their websites.  Thanks. ...

Accentus Question
Apr 05, 2012

Hi everyone.  I just applied today with Accentus.  Does anyone know approximately how long it takes them to respond if they want to interview you ??  The web site said someone would call if I met their criteria.    Thanks everyone ! ...

Any Info On Accentus?
Apr 13, 2012

Any information on Accentus and their "Apex" software?  ...

I'm Starting To Think I Should Go With Accentus.
Apr 19, 2012

I see they pay 7-10 for ST and 4-6 for editing.  Better than what Nuance pays.  Anyone currently working there?  ...

Amphion Or Accentus
Apr 24, 2012

Looking at these 2 companies closely and wanting to make a change very soon.    I've always heard great things about Amphion, and applied with them once but didn't accept the offer because the pay was a bit lower.  I  haven't heard much on them lateley so if anyone works for them currently I'd love to hear about it. Also curious about Accentus.  Their add claims to start VR at 0.055.  Has anyone recently received an offer from them, or curr ...

Accentus Testing
Apr 26, 2012

I am wondering if Accentus uses the MTtest for their testing requirements.  I am leary of taking a test with that platform, as I don't believe it is quite "honest."  So before I "sign in" to try with Accentus, I would like to know ahead of time so I am not wasting my valuable time.  any enlightenment would help.  tia ...