A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone have info on Milner benefit package - Inquiring MT

Posted: Feb 25, 2015

Health insurance cost, 401K, PTO, sick time, etc. TYVM

Similar Messages:

Any Recent Info On Milner
Nov 19, 2013

Does anyone have any recent info on Milner Transcription out of Georgia?  Platform, pay, accounts, etc?  I see they have an ad for part-time and might be interested. ...

My Lay-off Package From M*M Came
Apr 11, 2013

Thought I would share info about the lay-off packageI finally got that was promised me when I got the call last week. The first page was a letter explaining that "after the company's review and restructure of our Operations business model, the decision was made to eliminate your position" (I was PT, working 3 week days and 1 week night, Tier I, in the North region).  It goes on to say it was a difficult decision and that they appreciated the contributions I made to M*M.  They also ...

ACCENTUS/MILNER
Oct 26, 2012

Anyone know anything about Milner besides the fact that they make you use their computer even if you have one.  I want to know about the working conditions and if the pay is fair. I just passed the test for Accentus.  How are they. ...

Contact Milner Transcription?
Apr 20, 2011

Has anyone else tried to contact Milner Transcription? I sent my info and it came back, saying they were not accepting any more e-mails. Has anyone else tried? If so, let me know either on the board or e-mailing me.   TIA ...

Meridian - Employee Package?
Mar 29, 2012

Just interviewed with Meridian, forgot to ask if they are IC or employee and do they pay for spaces, can anyone help?  Also, how long before I can expect the "employee package?"  Thanks. ...

Any Details On New Compensation Package?
Aug 15, 2012

I left MModal back in June with my supervisor telling me that she was expecting to see raises when the new compensation plan was revealed.  I was one of the many who took a significant pay cut in July 2011 and finally got out.  Just wondering if things are any better at MModal, as was promised. ...

What Is Your Favorite Typing Package? The More Responses The Better.
Nov 09, 2009

We are trying to pick a new typing package to interface to Meditech.  Right now we are using Dictaphone EXText.  What is your favorite to type in?? ...

Good Things To Say About Milner Transcription?
Apr 28, 2011

Are there any good things to say about Milner Transcription? ...

Enhanced Compensation Package Definition
May 09, 2012

To attract and retain good employees.  They have to do something because they can't afford to lose more people. ...

What's Up With MTS (Milner) Applied And Took Test, Heard Nothing
Nov 13, 2012

. ...

Do You Think There Is Any Benefit To
Sep 04, 2012

studying for a "Certificate in Electronic Medical Records?" I'm not sure coding is for me; it sounds like accounting, not my strong suit. Am having to switch gears from MT to something else soon. Thanks. ...

Benefit Rate
Jul 13, 2010

I thought I was prepared for the benefit rate letter.   As far as I could tell, my pay had been at least the same and once in a while actually a few dollars higher.  So, how can my benefit rate go DOWN $1 PER HOUR???????????  I was prepared that it would not be higher, but I think this is just plain wrong.  Like the other poster said - wouldn't I have noticed if I was making $80-88 per paycheck LESS (80-88 hours full time average at minus $1 per hour)??  What a bunch of hooey.  ...

New Benefit Rate
Feb 15, 2012

Are you kidding me?  Now I am down to $10 an hour for my benefit rate.  I pulled out all my old rates and it shows a steady decline.  Seriously, it CAN'T be all me.  I have dropped from $17.25 to $16.16 to 14.39 to 13.58 to 12.56 to 10.60 to now 10.00.  Is everyone else going through the same?  I type the same as I always have for years and years and years, the only change is this ASR which apparently is the death of me. ...

Benefit Rates
Jan 29, 2013

Has anyone received a letter about calculating your new benefit rate? I have had the same rate since probably last spring. I don't think they are calculating them every six months even though they say they do. I went on vacay in June and I am making the same benefit rate now that I was then. That was 8 months ago.  I know for a fact that my benefit rate is now higher than it was then,maybe that is why. It is cheaper for them to keep it lower. ...

Got New Benefit Ltr Today :(
Feb 06, 2013

all stats way up...benefit rate way down. Going to have to do some digging and calling to see how they justified this current pay cut. But on the bright side, it makes me more determined than ever to get out of this mess. ...

Here's An Interesting Benefit.
Mar 26, 2014

On the job board.  Sorry, but for some reason this cracks me up, especially since the company apparently doesn't offer any other traditional benefits like medical/dental etc. Is a swivel chair a hybrid vehicle, I wonder?   ...

New Benefit Elections ??
Nov 11, 2014

Did anyone get an email with the new benefit elections, cost and so forth? I never got anything.  Did I miss something?   Thx!!   ...

Repository For Overseas Benefit?
Dec 12, 2009

I was talking with some of my fellow MQians and the repository came up.  Some people think that the repository was made so that the Indian workers can better understand their jobs.  Now that I think of it I believe that is it so.  What do you guys think? ...

Benefit Rate Dropping Again
Jan 12, 2010

For those of us that are still hanging on by a thread, did your benefit rate fall?  I just got my letter...lost another $1.  I know that doesn't seem much but over the last few changes I have lost $5...just keeps going down.  I guess I shouldn't care...I have had to use all of my PTO to make up time.  I am probably going to be performance managed (or fired, not sure) because my CCM said we could clock in and out all day to keep from putting in NJA tickets (so we wou ...

Warning Of Benefit Loss
Jan 05, 2011

I have only been getting approximately 25 hours a week.  Yeah, I'm broke.  Luckily I have a husband who works or I would be in a mess.  Anyway, they have emailed me and said I have to have minimum 30 hours to continue to have medical ins.  Well, if the work isn't there, what am I supposed to do?  So, I asked my team lead to please give me a backup acct.  So she has sent out requests to other team leads and said she would let me know if one replie ...

Nuance's New Benefit Plans...
Jan 12, 2011

As you all may know, Nuance (formerly known as Focus) has acquired Encompass and OSI companies.  So, we get this email today stating a company who formerly handled OSI's HR dept, payroll, benefits, etc. is going to now be handling ours (Nuance).  Well as a result, we are going with a different ins company for health benefits.  We previously had Blue Cross Blue Shield.  I was paying approx. $450 a month for family coverage, and it was a good plan.  Now, they are ...

DSG-insurance Benefit Question
Feb 27, 2011

Can anyone tell me if DSG offers family medical insurance coverage and what the costs are? I am thinking about applying but insurance is very important to our family but I am not paying $1000 a month like some companies charge.  That is like just working for insurance. Thanks. ...

Medical Benefit Change
May 09, 2011

open enrollment is bringing a new medical insurance at 3 times the cost.  What is going on?  Isn't the pay low enough...now all to be eaten up with healthcare costs?  ...

Benefit Rate Letter
Jul 20, 2012

How'd you do? (please no actual figures, just was it up or down). ...

Anyone Know When A New Benefit Rate Calculated?
Jan 12, 2013

Anyone know when a new benefit rate calculated? I have been earning this same crappy rate for at least 6 months even though I make double and almost triple the supposed "average lines per hour." I think I am getting ripped ...

What Exactly Is The Benefit Rate Tied To?
Jan 14, 2013

What exactly is the benefit rate tied to?  As in is that how they figure your pto or holiday rate?  Is the benefit rate figured by our lines per hour rate?  ...

Did You Benefit Rate Go Up, Down Or Stay The Same?
Jul 26, 2013

nm ...

Benefit Rates...just A Thought
Jul 29, 2013

Four emails, one meant for a completely different MT than myself. Does it seem to any of you that Ms B.P. is demonstrating 99.6% accuracy? She should be FIRED, just as we would be for such egregious errors. ...

Anybody Not Get A Benefit Rate Letter Yet?
Jul 29, 2013

I haven't gotten one yet.  Hope that doesn't mean something bad! ...

Found Out Why My Benefit Rate Went Down
Jan 23, 2014

Apparently they count work availability hours in your benefit rate calculation so you are getting dinged for not being able to work. If I can't work, I shouldn't be dinged for it IMO. That is why mine went down $3.00 an hour, lots of no work issues. ...