A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MM help...how to contact HR dept? - Anon

Posted: Sep 23, 2014

Not sure if I'm just drawing a blank or if I'm going crazy (or both), but didn't our old email system (before IPSWITCH Imail Server) have a bunch of different sections, specifically how/where to contact Human Resources? Can't seem to find it anywhere and the old email system won't let me log in....?

just call the main number - and ask for HR nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

HR - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I should have specified more clearly. I want to (hopefully) give my notice soon that I'm leaving and wanted to give something in writing via email...

Why not just e-mail your - TSM or acronym of the day?

[ In Reply To ..]
x
HR - Anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I was going to tell her too, but wanted to formally send it to HR also....guess she can forward it to the correct person....Honestly, I'm pretty much past the point of caring how it looks or how they take it, esp since I can't afford to give them 2 weeks w/the pay I've made lately....

MModal website - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Log in to MModal website. Go to Departments, chose HR department and there is a list of contacts with email addresses.

HR-Found it! - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Ok, I hadn't used that website since our email was changed, had to try to remember my login and password, but I finally got it. Thanks!

Similar Messages:

According To US Dept Of Labor
Dec 15, 2012

Recognized as top career choice by US Dept of Labor Statistics, "employment of medical transcriptions is projected to grow faster on average compared to all other occupations through 2014." In addition, with new health care legislation, adding nearly 50 million people to health insurance will definitely increase the demand for more transcribers.   What a crock. ...

Does Anyone Know The # To Payroll Dept?
Oct 21, 2013

I no longer work there and need to get in touch with them.  Need a copy of W2 and did not have to file a tax return because I did not make enough and do not have a copy of the W2.  Need it for financial aid.   ...

Approaching Dept. Of Labor
Jul 19, 2011

Alerting the Department of Labor has been bandied about regarding the unfair and unjust treatment that MTSOs like to dole out because they think they can get away with it, and we have, in a sense, just rolled over and let them for fear of job loss or being the troublemaker if we spoke up.  Perhaps it is time we find out if we have legitimate issues here and maybe something can be done about them, such as: 1.  Not being paid for spaces. 2.  Not being paid for demographics. ...

Found This Under Dept Of Labor.....
Aug 07, 2012

Off-the-Clock References The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) requires that covered non-exempt employees receive at least the minimum wage and at least one and one-half times their regular rates of pay for hours worked over 40 in a workweek. In general, "hours worked" includes all time an employee must be on duty, or on the employer's premises or at any other prescribed place of work. Also included is any additional time the employee is allowed (i.e., suffered or permitted) to work. The amo ...

Epic - Changes In # Of Staff In HIM Dept?
Mar 07, 2013

Hi.  I am in my third week of employment as a coder!  Yay!  I am learning a lot, still going to school FT, and commuting 1 hour each way to work.  I am the "low man on the totum pole."  We are starting to train for Epic which is supposed to be going live in a few months.  Has Epic affected the work load in that there is a reduction of coders/transcriptions where you work?  Just wondering.  I do other clerical duties such as pulling charts, abstracting, and ...

Anyone Have The Phone # For The HR Dept At MModal?
Aug 18, 2013

I would appreciate it. Need it for applying for UE tomorrow. Any help...thanks. ...

Email From IT Dept At Imedx
Dec 02, 2014

I just love emails from IT department at imedx. It is like solving a puzzle to figure out what they are trying to communicate. More fun and sparkle added to my day! Message to Imedx: Hire 1 English as first language IT person to commicate with your US employees. Just fuels my belief that despite what I have been told, you have NO intention of keeping me on as an employee long-term. This is just common sense, which in my opinion most of your decisions so far seem to be greatly lacking! P.S. Sure ...

I Will Be Contacting My State's Dept. Of Labor.
Aug 19, 2010

Last pay check, I did not receive the PTO I requested in SS and was granted by my CCM. I contacted payroll immediately. Mind you, this happened to me once before.  It took 1 email and 1 phone call and I had a check the very next day. It is now a week later.  I have been around and around with payroll and my CCM.  FINALLY, yesterday, I get an email that they owe me the PTO and will add it onto MY NEXT CHECK. I don't think so.  That is money that I earned and am entitl ...

Waiting On A Call Back From Dept Of Labor
Oct 07, 2010

I would encourage everyone to call their local DOL about this issue. When we sit here for 20-30 minutes typing a job and lose it due to no fault of our own, we should be compensated for the time that we sat here.  I left a message for my local DOL, hopefully will get a call back, but it seems to me that constitutes not getting paid for hours worked, which is illegal.  If anyone else has checked into this, let me know. Thanks! ...

US Dept Of Labor Back Wages Payment
Jul 31, 2013

Anyone else get a sweet check from K&R for back wages and a letter from Department of Labor? ...

HIPAA Violation? My HMO's Records Dept Accidentally Sent
Jan 10, 2015

instead of my own.  I called and told the person (it was the exact person that I had send the records)  and he acted like it was no big deal -- he just goes, "oh could you bring that back here today?"  Of course I will bring them back, but I think it was funny how he made it seem like there was nothing wrong with the scenario.  He probably thought I had no idea about HIPAA.  ...

Shouldn't All MTSOs Be Investigated By The Dept Of Labor?
Apr 04, 2015

Landmark:  They were sued with a class action for FLSA violation, for "willfull and reckless" nonpayment of overtime in 2011.  I have not seen a suit for minimum wage.  Anyone aware of any suits besides the one against Landmark?  ...

What Dept Is Notified When A Patient Leaves AMA With Equipment Attached
Oct 12, 2011

? ...

313-226-7448 616-456-2004 Call Either Number For US Dept Of Labor
Sep 19, 2012

Called state DOL and was given these numbers for US DOL because the company grosses over half a million a year.  I called and left message regarding OT practices at Nuance.  Will update when I get a call back.  ...

Who Do You Contact To See About Being
May 06, 2012

transferred to another BOB?  I have to get away from this CCM.  She has no idea what she's doing, she's very rude, and she's making my job miserable.  If I can't get transferred, I'm going to quit. ...

How Can I Contact An MME?
Apr 21, 2013

is it jane.doe@mme.us.mmodal.com or do they use the mt.us. etc?  I have a personal message of congratulations for this particular MME and don't want to go through QC or TSM. TIA ...

MM HR Contact
Apr 29, 2014

After 7 years, I began to get the failed audits. Interestingly, the past year, I was the second HIGHEST in QA AFTER A RANDOM QA AUDIT FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR! Go figure. I quit a few weeks ago.  In a fit of insanity (thanks MM), I got rid of all phone contacts and paperwork concerning MM. Now I need to fax some paperwork to HR and/or call them and I cannot find their number in any of the MM searches I've performed. Can anyone help please? ...

How Do I Contact M&DScribing
Jan 09, 2010

When there is no link to the company so I can send my resume?  Do I just Google them and apply that way?  TIA for any help. ...

How Do I Contact LyndaR
Jan 11, 2010

I have been told to contact LyndaR, I just paid for transcription, billing and coding classes at VLC, along which I paid for an internship program and paid $3200, I can't find her and don't know how to.  Someone please help me. ...

Disc Contact?
Oct 08, 2010

did anyone ever hear of neural foraminal disc  contact?  This is new to me.  ...

Help - Looking For Contact Paper
Jan 20, 2011

Does anybody know where to purchase 8-1/2 x 11 white contact paper.  I am starting a new account that wants their chart note printed on this paper, and I cannot seem to find it anywhere.  Thanks for the help. ...

How To Contact Meditext?
Apr 01, 2011

I can't find anything on their website that gives an address to send a resume to. Does anyone know how to contact me with a resume?  TIA ...

Lawyer Contact
May 14, 2012

Will someone please post how to contact the attorney mentioned in so many of these messages.  I am ready to do that right now...might as well do something productive as I have NO WORK AGAIN TODAY!!! ...

Who Can I Contact Above My Supervisor?
Jan 18, 2013

Who can I contact above my supervisor? I cannot get any kind of response from her about anything. Overnight, my work load dropped by more than half. Literally, overnight. ...

Who To Contact About Employment?
May 31, 2013

I've applied at Nuance, but I never hear anything back. Does anyone have an e-mail address of someone I can contact? I've gone to the site but can't find one. ...

How Do You Contact Nuance
Dec 31, 2013

I tested with Nuance before the holidays and I know I did well on the test but have not heard from them since then. Is there a way to contact a recruiter for them and find out my status? I am desperate for work! ...

Does Anyone Know How I Can Contact Nuance HR
Nov 24, 2014

I need to contact Nuance HR about an unresolved problem from I resigned last week. I can't find any contact information. Thank you. ...

If I Can't Get In Contact With My Recruiter...
Jan 20, 2015

Is it okay to get in contact wtih another one? I haven't been able to get in contact with my recuiter by e-mail or phone in well over a week. ...

Did Anyone Else Get An Email From TSM Contact Her? Sm
Apr 08, 2015

The email addresses everyone and to call.  I was wondering if anybody else got the email and made the call. I guess I am being paranoid and thinking that it is not really for everyone and I am going to be put on PM like many of you. ...

If The Same Doc Always Screws Up, Contact Him...
May 13, 2015

z ...