A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ADT Unable to contact database - j.

Posted: Dec 20, 2010

Anybody else having this problem today on ADT search?  "Unable to contact database."  I never had this problem before, so do you know if we are supposed to complete reports like this?

Thanks.

unable to contact database - Mommom

[ In Reply To ..]
I have the same problem. it has to be a problem with medquist. I think I am just going to sign out and wait until it is over.

Yeah, me too. nightmares - Shipwrecked

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

What Now? Unable To Contact Database?
Feb 15, 2012

Can't do an ADT search. Great way to improve productivity... ...

"Unable To Contact Database" Message, Anybody Else?
Jan 27, 2011

Am getting this message when I search for patient in ADT.  Anybody else getting this message?  Is the system down?  Not connecting?  Everything else is okay. ...

Bet We're Going Down Again,..cant Contact Database For Physician Searches
Feb 15, 2012

x ...

Database
Mar 09, 2010

In database section doctor states "protime 34%"  , is this correct? I can't find anything on protime, it's not prothrombin time.  Please help!! ...

Database/Lab Findings
Sep 08, 2010

ALt 47, AST 122, _____ 34% (sounds like he's saying "chrotom").   He follows with hemoglobin 13.6, hematocrit 39.9, white blood cell 4,300 with 26% ___ (sounds like "paulies") 56% bans, 14% lymphocytes...  Any help you can offer with my two blanks would be greatly apprecaited. Cheers ...

Cannot Connect To Database
Jun 11, 2012

is anyone else having a problem connecting to patient database? ...

Old Reports In Database Make Me Embarrassed To Be An MT
Sep 27, 2010

in the report I looked up:  He also had a temperature of 102.  He was given half of a beer, which improved it. The audio was still there, so I listened to it, just being curious.  I heard Bayer pretty clearly.  One of the reasons ASR is dangerous, especially for those trying to go fast to make up for lost lines.  ...

Anybody Ever Had Any Issues With The Physician Database Being Really Slow
May 09, 2013

I've got a new account that's really laggy typing any names into the database, but even worse, up to a 4- to 5-second delay deleting names via backspace.  I've tried troubleshooting the issue with Tech Support, but no luck there.  Just upgraded my ISP to see if that might be a contributing factor, but no change with that, so the next thing is to upgrade my RAM from 2 GB to 4 GB, I guess.  It's happening during both a regular Alt + I search and also Alt + C ...

Question About Pulling Physician's Name From The Database Into The Body Of The Report.
Dec 19, 2012

When in EditScript and using the Contacts list to copy a physician name into the body of the report, does anyone else find that sometimes (not always) the cursor locks up for a few seconds and you have to wait before you can move on?  If so, has anyone found a remedy other than just waiting, maybe some key to hit other than the spacebar? ...

Anyone Inquired About This One: "Data Entry Database Compiler - Karen"?
Apr 20, 2010

I saw this one on the Job Seeker board (http://forum.mtstars.com/223201.html) and was wondering if anyone responded to it yet. On some levels, it seems legit...but then on other hand it seems like a scam because it keeps talking about their "database compiler software," and I keep thinking about those companies that'll hire you to work for them but in order for you to make "real money" you'd have to buy their software. I know there's plenty of free compiler software on the net, ...

Unable To Log In
Apr 28, 2010

Has anybody had the experience where they can't log into work?  I can access some sections of it but not the actual transcription areas.  I haven't received anything at all about having a disciplinary action to cause it.     ...

Unable To Make Out!
Jun 27, 2010

The doc is saying " This PI (hear as PI, not sure what it is)  is a 9-year-old white male who is in good health and ( I hear it is cola, after the and, could it be colon?) earlier this am when he presented quick complaints with headache, fever, chills _____ ( hear as provia)for next to his nausea and vomiting ____ ( hear as " times wound). Looks like I cannot get on in this field much longer, if I hear to doctors transcribing this way. Please help! ...

Unable To Login To DQS Again. Anyone Else?
Oct 07, 2010

nm ...

Unable To Find The Word
May 27, 2010

Physical examination was significant only for a soft abdomen with bloody urethra zurnich. Is there a word as zurnich? I am unable to find the word. ...

DQS Problems? I'm Unable To Connect
Sep 15, 2010

Try to log in and it sits for a few minutes and then says unable to connect??  Anyone else?? ...

Unable To Connect To DocQScribe
Oct 07, 2010

First I was kicked off and now I can't reconnect to DocQScribe.  I made a ticket and will try back in a bit.  Anyone else have any idea as to what other hoops I should jump through? ...

Anyone But Me Unable To Access MQ Central? Sm
Dec 06, 2010

All I get when I try is the message..."internet eplorer cannot display the webpage."  It is not my computer as I tried this on both the MQ Computer and my laptop.  ...

Since I Am Unable To Search Right Now, I Need To Find Out
Aug 17, 2012

if someone on here knows if Transcription At Its Best pays for spaces or not.  I see they pay per 55-char line and usually that means no spaces.  TIA ...

ANYBODY ELSE UNABLE TO GET TO FOX TRANSCRIBE WEBSITE?
Sep 10, 2012

Been trying to upload my job for over an hour and can't get there via google or IE. ...

Unable To Access Email As Well, Anyone Else?
Oct 31, 2012

getting invalid user name and/or password, anyone else with this issue?  ...

Unable To Access E-mail?
Oct 29, 2012

Anyone else unable to access our work email? ...

Still Not In...Unable To Reach Server
Nov 11, 2013

NM ...

Unable To Work - Software Down
Jun 24, 2014

I guess I HAVE to make up all time I can't access Beyond TXT tonight or I'll lose my benefits (not enough hours).  You'd think they'd manage to pay people when it's THEIR software that's not working. ...

Anyone Else Unable To Login To MM Intranet?
Dec 18, 2014

I can login to Fluency but I can't get into the intranet for schedule source or email?  It says it won't connect.    TIA ...

Has Anyone Been Unable To Get Their Full Hours In?
Jan 07, 2015

Are we still in a holiday slow down???   ...

Unable To Open InScribe
May 02, 2015

I have been attempting to work and unable to open InScribe.  Repeatedly getting message that there is a problem with the program and it closes automatically.  Has anyone on this platform experienced any trouble?  Thank you in advance! ...

UNABLE TO REACH THE SERVER
Jun 02, 2015

Any one else? ...

Dr. Says Inattentional , But Unable To Find Word..
Nov 18, 2009

I suspect that his problem may be inattentional. I wonder about the possibilities of both depression and hearing loss.   That word struck me as odd so I looked it up, and cannot find it, but I find inattention of course.  Just wondering how someone else would put that. ...

S/l Foraminoparadine Unable To Find, MS Drug?
Jan 25, 2010

. ...

S/l Medtronics? Mitronix? Unable To Find Also..
Mar 17, 2010

She eventually had a midronics spinal cord stimulator placed (implant date June 19, 2001. Serial number NAT137137H. Model number 7425).   Not sure how to write the info he dictates for the stimulator. He dictates the parenthesis. ...