A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

If the same doc always screws up, contact him... - not me. Duh. NM

Posted: May 13, 2015

z

I know, how assinine - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Like I can remember every single stupid thing they send out..Make THEM accountable. Its a work type 10 not 1 BTW, you can actually push more than 1 button on the phone.

Similar Messages:

I Would Attempt To Do A Super Construct With Either Plates And Screws Or With Cannulated Screws As D
Apr 09, 2011

Thanks in advance! ...

Sounded Like Rast Screws And Shaft Screws For Volar Plate. Nm
Mar 15, 2013

nm ...

S/l Leg Screws Or Lag Screws
Jul 17, 2010

Three 2 mm leg screws were then placed through the dorsal cortex into the volar cortexto immobilize the fracture in an anatomic site.   this is for a metacarpal fracture.. im wondering if he said lag screws. ...

Tightening The Screws
Jun 10, 2011

Requested to increase PT production, discouraged from using F11 by having to log into QCare and fill out a form, more email warning on inactive time being too high, plus all those paycuts, non-existent incentives, NJA, pushed to work weekends, plus 99% or higher quality.  It would be a hostile work environment in an in-house job site.  Let us pay you less to work more and make it more difficult while attempting.  Oh yeah, TAA supposedly ending December 31, 2011.&nbs ...

S/l Medisurg Screws
Dec 17, 2011

This is for a foot surgery, and my doc says s/l MediSurg screws or MedSurg screws or something like that.  Any ideas? ...

Cannulated Screws
Jan 16, 2012

Question:  He's dictated "She has four five cannulated screws present".  How would you interpret this? ...

MedQuist Screws Keystrokes
Apr 24, 2010

Anyone type for Keystrokes and hear of MQ dropping them after MQ lost out to Keystrokes for a large hospital system in TEXAS?   I heard MQ lost the RPF to Keystrokes, then terminated Keystrokes contract for technology so they could not fulfill the contract obligations?  Has this affected any Keystrokes MTs? ...

Ortho Help - ORIF And Screws
Oct 29, 2010

X-ray examination shows an anatomical reduction of the tibial plateau with (2-6-5) screws in place in the subchondral bone. He is very, very clear - two, six, five screws.  How would you write this? Thanks! marel ...

Or With Cannulated Screws As Described By *some Arco.* Sm
Apr 09, 2011

I would attempt to do a super construct with either plates and screws or with cannulated screws as described by *some Arco.*  ...

Screws Used For Ankle ORIF...
Feb 19, 2015

Sounds like the doc is saying "Holston" screws..... TIA. ...

Back Surgery- Screws -
Apr 13, 2015

Stupid question, but how would you write this? We placed "6-5-45" screws in the sacrum and placed "7-5-50" screws in L5. 6.5 forty-five and 7.5 fifty? ...

Crossflex Or Crawflex Screws???
Jun 01, 2015

dicted, "The patient is returning to see me 3 months out from removal of left distal s/l <crossflex or crawflex> screws."  He is a fast talker and it is hard to discern exactly what the middle part of the word is, but i can't find anything.  Help.   ...

Should This Be Hyphenated? Cannulated-titanium Screws
May 24, 2010

"insertion of 3 cannulated titanium screws".  Should cannulated titanium be hyphenated?   Thanks. ...

Who Do You Contact To See About Being
May 06, 2012

transferred to another BOB?  I have to get away from this CCM.  She has no idea what she's doing, she's very rude, and she's making my job miserable.  If I can't get transferred, I'm going to quit. ...

How Can I Contact An MME?
Apr 21, 2013

is it jane.doe@mme.us.mmodal.com or do they use the mt.us. etc?  I have a personal message of congratulations for this particular MME and don't want to go through QC or TSM. TIA ...

MM HR Contact
Apr 29, 2014

After 7 years, I began to get the failed audits. Interestingly, the past year, I was the second HIGHEST in QA AFTER A RANDOM QA AUDIT FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR! Go figure. I quit a few weeks ago.  In a fit of insanity (thanks MM), I got rid of all phone contacts and paperwork concerning MM. Now I need to fax some paperwork to HR and/or call them and I cannot find their number in any of the MM searches I've performed. Can anyone help please? ...

How Do I Contact M&DScribing
Jan 09, 2010

When there is no link to the company so I can send my resume?  Do I just Google them and apply that way?  TIA for any help. ...

How Do I Contact LyndaR
Jan 11, 2010

I have been told to contact LyndaR, I just paid for transcription, billing and coding classes at VLC, along which I paid for an internship program and paid $3200, I can't find her and don't know how to.  Someone please help me. ...

Disc Contact?
Oct 08, 2010

did anyone ever hear of neural foraminal disc  contact?  This is new to me.  ...

Help - Looking For Contact Paper
Jan 20, 2011

Does anybody know where to purchase 8-1/2 x 11 white contact paper.  I am starting a new account that wants their chart note printed on this paper, and I cannot seem to find it anywhere.  Thanks for the help. ...

How To Contact Meditext?
Apr 01, 2011

I can't find anything on their website that gives an address to send a resume to. Does anyone know how to contact me with a resume?  TIA ...

Lawyer Contact
May 14, 2012

Will someone please post how to contact the attorney mentioned in so many of these messages.  I am ready to do that right now...might as well do something productive as I have NO WORK AGAIN TODAY!!! ...

Who Can I Contact Above My Supervisor?
Jan 18, 2013

Who can I contact above my supervisor? I cannot get any kind of response from her about anything. Overnight, my work load dropped by more than half. Literally, overnight. ...

Who To Contact About Employment?
May 31, 2013

I've applied at Nuance, but I never hear anything back. Does anyone have an e-mail address of someone I can contact? I've gone to the site but can't find one. ...

How Do You Contact Nuance
Dec 31, 2013

I tested with Nuance before the holidays and I know I did well on the test but have not heard from them since then. Is there a way to contact a recruiter for them and find out my status? I am desperate for work! ...

MM Help...how To Contact HR Dept?
Sep 23, 2014

Not sure if I'm just drawing a blank or if I'm going crazy (or both), but didn't our old email system (before IPSWITCH Imail Server) have a bunch of different sections, specifically how/where to contact Human Resources? Can't seem to find it anywhere and the old email system won't let me log in....? ...

Does Anyone Know How I Can Contact Nuance HR
Nov 24, 2014

I need to contact Nuance HR about an unresolved problem from I resigned last week. I can't find any contact information. Thank you. ...

If I Can't Get In Contact With My Recruiter...
Jan 20, 2015

Is it okay to get in contact wtih another one? I haven't been able to get in contact with my recuiter by e-mail or phone in well over a week. ...

Did Anyone Else Get An Email From TSM Contact Her? Sm
Apr 08, 2015

The email addresses everyone and to call.  I was wondering if anybody else got the email and made the call. I guess I am being paranoid and thinking that it is not really for everyone and I am going to be put on PM like many of you. ...

New Hire - How Soon Does CCM Contact You Before You Start?
Oct 16, 2009

Got a letter from staffing and resource manager stating I would be contacted prior to training.   I am DYING to know if I got my old accounts.  Recruiter said she could put it on my form as a request, but who knows.   My start date is not for another week so perhaps I should wait for CCM to call, but.... Would I be out of line calling the staffing manager? ...