A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What's up with MTS (Milner) applied and took test, heard nothing - they have another ad posted same job

Posted: Nov 13, 2012

you probably did not fit their specifics for the job... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
for one reason or another, or perhaps you did not pass the test. There could be a lot of variables in why they never called you, but considering some of the things heard about them, you may be better off. Good luck in your search.

the test wasn't that hard - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Maybe - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe they just decided to keep posting the job until they physically hired someone so as not to slow the process down for them.

Their pay is extremely low, especially for the shift - and working the weekend, nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Was Curious If Anyone Who Applied Heard Back From ... (sm)
Dec 29, 2010

Script Time or Transcriptions Unlimited.   TIA ...

Anyone Every Heard Of Applied Medical Services?
Mar 28, 2012

? ...

Has Anyone Applied/tested With Inscribe And Heard Back?
Dec 12, 2013

Has anyone applied/tested with Inscribe and heard back?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Applied And Heard Back From QMT Quality Medical Transciprtion
Apr 13, 2011

Just wondering how is the pay, pay periods, IC or employee, etc. ...

Transolutions--applied And Tested--no News Good News? Anyone Else Heard? Nm
Mar 10, 2011

nm ...

FastChart Heard Nothing After Test
Mar 02, 2011

Hello everyone. I was contacted by FastChart, by e-mail, after I took their test. The e-mail said that they would like to talk to me and get an interview.  I then sent them a number of questions about the company and never heard anything back. NOTHING, zip, zata, zoom. Nothing. Has anyone else experienced something wierd with them? ...

ACCENTUS/MILNER
Oct 26, 2012

Anyone know anything about Milner besides the fact that they make you use their computer even if you have one.  I want to know about the working conditions and if the pay is fair. I just passed the test for Accentus.  How are they. ...

Contact Milner Transcription?
Apr 20, 2011

Has anyone else tried to contact Milner Transcription? I sent my info and it came back, saying they were not accepting any more e-mails. Has anyone else tried? If so, let me know either on the board or e-mailing me.   TIA ...

Any Recent Info On Milner
Nov 19, 2013

Does anyone have any recent info on Milner Transcription out of Georgia?  Platform, pay, accounts, etc?  I see they have an ad for part-time and might be interested. ...

Good Things To Say About Milner Transcription?
Apr 28, 2011

Are there any good things to say about Milner Transcription? ...

Anyone Have Info On Milner Benefit Package
Feb 25, 2015

Health insurance cost, 401K, PTO, sick time, etc. TYVM ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of A "nail Test"
May 28, 2010

The pt is someone with pain, numbness and tingling in the rt hand.  Can't confirm it anywhere so far although it is certainly in the correct anatomical area.  "Musculoskeletal: s/l "Nail" test positive. Phalen test positive.     ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Anybody With OSi Or Applied?
Apr 14, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Know About MD-IT? I Applied For A Job...sm
Jun 07, 2010

I can't find any posts by searching either current or archives.  Does anyone work for them currently?  I would appreciate any infor, good or bad, anyone might have.  Thanks!  ...

Applied For UE, See What Happens
Jan 24, 2013

I am part time but signed on this morning, no work.  I do get half of my benefit rate for four hours so will see what UE says.  That thing where it says how much do you make per hour?? That is a tricky one.  I just divided what I normally make.  I wonder if they will call me. ...

For Everyone Who Applied With QMT...
Apr 04, 2014

I cannot reply to everyone who sent me a resume, but wanted you all to know that I was unable to keep the account I was subcontracting with, Patient First, so I will not be hiring any MTs to work on this with me.  It was very unprofitable for all of us to spend so much time working on the difficult doctors and keep up with all the account specifics and changing doctors without specific assignment and still be productive, so we called it quits.  Thank you to everyone who took the ...

What Is It With Companies, I Applied For Four Different
Apr 28, 2010

positions and did not hear from any of them, not even a thanks for applying, but no thanks.  I have 10+ years of experience and met or exceeded all their qualifications.  One company I did actually test for, never heard anything for days then finally a call and I missed the call and when I called back they would not even take my call, what's up with that? ...

Applied With Transcript USA
May 14, 2010

Applied with Transcript-USA.  They emailed and said they wanted to interview me.  They were supposed to call me yesterday.  Then they emailed and said person was out of office due to emergency and would call on Monday.  Then they emailed me today and said thanks for applying, but they can't use me!  Total BS - I did not pursue several other good leads because I thought this was a good company - it is a totally flakey, disorganized company instead - avoid them. ...

Applied For A QCE Job At An MTSO
Jan 06, 2012

I applied to a big MTSO as a quality control editor, editing already speech-recognized transcription, an hourly job, but they didn't tell me the wage until after the test that included the following:   SKILLS ASSESSMENT TEST SPECIFICSScreening:1) Spelling – Multiple Choice – 5-10 Questions2) Spelling – Fill in the Blanks – 5-10 Questions* 3) Sentences – Multiple Choice – 5-10 Questions4) Grammar/Usage – Choose Words – 5-10 Questions ...

Just Applied At Oracle
Jun 07, 2012

I just applied at Oracle.  I don't understand what they pay per line.  It says they have eScription as one of their platforms.  They want 3500 LPH part-time, 5000 LPH full-time.  Are they still in business or really hiring.  I was able to get onto their site but I seem to find things about them that are old - like comments.  Also, are they a big company?    Thank you.  ...

Applied At KS. Ad Says They Use Meditech. S/M
Jul 03, 2012

I just searched the archives for Meditech 2012 and this platform sounds like it sucks.  I have just learned the Escription platform but I need a day job and hate this VR crap.  My question is you who are working on Meditech, is it still time consuming and cutting into your pay?   ...

I Applied Just Before They Said They Were Hiring
Oct 23, 2012

I applied just before they said they were hiring...should I apply again?  Any suggestions? ...

Anyone Out There Applied For Unemployment And Gotten It?
Dec 04, 2012

Has anyone out there applied for unemployment and gotten it that had been considered a statutory employee? ...

Applied For MME Position And
Apr 23, 2013

I applied and took the test for the MME position like they wanted us to and this is the message I got. Thank you for your interest in a position with M*Modal. As you may know, the competition is exceptionally strong for this position. While your background has many impressive aspects, we have selected candidates who more closely fit our current business needs. Again, thank you for your interest in M*Modal. Thank you for your interest in a position with M*Modal. As you may know, the competi ...

Applied To TTS Last Week
Mar 31, 2014

I applied to TTS last week. Got an email within minutes of submitting the application and objective test asking when was a good time to call me. Got a phone call before I even replied to the email. Had a job offer on the spot. WTF. Felt very rushed into making a decision...no surprise given the horrible pay rate (0.0641 text and 0.0326 speech). But I accepted the job for the sole reason that I need a job that will give me benefits for me and the family. I don't even care so much about the c ...

Anyone Applied To A Posted
Apr 29, 2014

and actually received any sort of reply?  This drives me crazy. I feel like my internet wires are clogged and my applications are not making it past the wall of my room.     ...

Has Anyone Applied With QED Transcription?
Sep 18, 2014

I applied for a Behavioral Transcription position with Q.E.D transcription. I took all of the exams, including the Clinic and Behavioral transcription exams. I received aa 83.50 on the clinical exam and a 93.00 on the behavioral exam. However, I received an e-mail from Q.E.D stating that I did not pass the exams. I was wondering if anyone had applied with this company and taken the exams. If so, what score must one receive in order to pass the exams? ...