A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What's the word on Landmark oncology accts - LollyGagger

Posted: Apr 05, 2012

I see they are advertising for oncology but thought I read recently there was no work.

Anyone currently work there that can shed some light on the subject?

It all depends on the account - Landmarker

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm pretty sure the onc account they are advertising for now is for one I am on and we apparently lost someone unexpectedly and we need someone pretty badly. It's a fabulous clinic account with really steady work with the usual exceptions of major holidays and the one week in April when the local city school system is on spring break and it slows down a bit.

This is the only account I have ever worked on, so can only speak to this one and I've never had issues with lack of work on a regular basis. Landmark as an employer is great. They don't inundate you with e mails and garbage. They leave you alone to do your work. Pay is always on time. The couple of times I have had payroll questions they were answered right away.

Landmarker - MTgranny

[ In Reply To ..]
Is this account on Bayscribe. I really would like to apply but only have Bayscribe experience. If this account is on Bayscribe,that would rock!!! thanks

Yes, it is a Bayscribe account - Landmarker

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Work On The Landmark Oncology Account?
Apr 12, 2012

I had a message on my voicemail last night from Landmark offering me a job on their Oncology account. Is anyone currently working on this account, if so, has there been plenty of work, or have you been running out? I have noticed quite a few post lately about them running out of work. Just want to know what I am getting into before I return their call. Thanks so much! ...

Landmark Is Hiring For A Bayscribe Oncology Account
May 16, 2013

Landmark is hiring for a Bayscribe Oncology account.  Just a heads up, I currently work on a Bayscribe oncology account for them and I NEVER EVER have work!  I made $237.00 for the last 2-week paycheck.  I don't know if it is the same account they are hiring for, but even if it isn't, I have asked and asked for a new account, getting no response.  Just a warning, don't quit your day job! ...

OB/GYN Oncology Word Help
Aug 11, 2012

This is a gyne/oncologist.   "History of recurrent cervical carcinoma originally diagnosed in October of 2008.  She developed a Bartholin's gland either s/l "mic" and/or a primary squamous cell of the Bartholin's gland.    Anyone have any idea what this is? TIA ...

Help! Oncology Word
Mar 21, 2014

The diagnosis is known metastatic rectal cancer to the liver, doctor dictates "Patient was treated with (s/l baraspheres).   I have been doing Onc for years and have never, ever heard this term!  Please help, I have to send this report and cannot find anything remotely close that fits.  Thanks!  ...

Hematology/oncology Word
May 19, 2011

Dictated:  Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy showed an increased number of small lymphoid cells replacing the marrow in a continuous interstitial and sheet-like pattern.  Iron stores were present.  There was decreased erythropoietic and granulopoietic activity.  There were occasional s/l "neck-yu-TAR-ia" sites.  The lymphocytes seen had mature chromatin. Any help appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Landmark Insurance - Does Landmark Offer To Full Time Employees?
Jan 24, 2012

What kind, if any, insurance does Landmark offer to full time employees? Medical, life, dental, etc Need medical and dental and thinking about taking a job here. ...

Too Many Accts!!!
May 27, 2011

Only done 11 jobs this morning, but on 6 different hospitals!  How are we ever supposed to gain a rhythm? ...

Starting New Accts
Jul 01, 2010

I was just wondering how hard is it to find new accounts in order to do medical transcription out of your home?  Just about anyone that I have contacted has the new EMR or they already have someone doing their transcription. ...

Are All WMX's Accts On Enterprise?
May 23, 2011

Any on Meditech or something else? ...

Webmedx Accts To Medquist
Sep 02, 2010

I think it is a shame that the accounts lost were both to Medquist - the company that screwed the MTs with line counting and pay and screwed its customers by cheating them out of millions of dollars (see Kaiser settlement of $2 million dollars last week).  These accounts are going off shore with lesser skilled labor and quality.   What is ironic is that while MedQuist continues to shrink in revenue growth from quarter to quarter, they will still pick off a few accounts from hospitals ...

What Companies Have Accts That Use Dictaphone? Nm
Nov 11, 2010

nm ...

Transcend Peds Accts
Feb 07, 2011

For those working on the Transcend Peds accounts, especially the newest one, are you finding enough work to fill your shift? ...

How Many Transcend MLS Are Off Primary Accts
Nov 19, 2012

to make my production now and don't know what to think.  What is going on here?   Is this going to be the new trend?  Impossible to get a straight answer and my gut is telling me this just the beginning.  Should I be looking for a new job? ...

Charging On Personal Accts
May 29, 2013

Okay, I am still a bit confused.  I admit I have been spoiled by being an IC for years.  I have a chance to pick up a couple of side accounts, but after talking to them they just think they can dictate into something at my home and I will magically be able to hear their dictation. I am totally not well versed with all these computer programs.  Can someone explain to me whether it would be worth getting some kind of program to be able to do this?  It seems costly to be able to ...

4 Different Accts, 8 Hospitals, No Work
Feb 05, 2015

TT IMEDX ...

Rotating Seamlessly And Effortlessly Between Accts
Apr 16, 2012

Well, good luck with that. If my regular accounts are out of work (because some other MTs seamlessly and effortlessly rotated on and it's all caught up), great. I'm at my scheduled post Monday morning and I'm expected to seamlessly and effortlessly rotate to an unknown, unfamiliar account. I'm expected to spend my time reading the exhausting and incredibly detailed acct specs for this new account, and produce. Have any of you *decision makers* actually sat and read any of t ...

Nuance - Bayscribe Accts LOW VOLUMES
May 05, 2014

It used to be January was a slow month on Transcend/Nuance Bayscribe accts but for the last 3 months the work has been nearly invisible.  They want you to make the LPH, and hour hours, but the work is not there.  I anyone else seeing this?  What have you heard from your TSM.  Worried! ...

Another One On Oncology
Mar 24, 2010

patient is going to be treated with "carbotaxol" plus radiation? Does that sound like a drug or is it possibly 2 separate drugs? I know that Taxol is a medication. thanks again ...

ENT ONCOLOGY HELP
Jun 28, 2012

The patient has dysphagia and is experiencing what sounds like "cough after dequoatation."  Can't seem to find another term for swallowing like DEQUOTATION (SP???)  Any suggestions appreciated?  ...

TTS Oncology Job
Jan 14, 2015

I'm considering a job offer from TTS for the new oncology account they are hiring for now since that's my love. Anyone have feedback on this company?  They sound good! ...

Oncology
Jan 30, 2015

Hi, Doctor spells "CBoorD" regimen.  The patient has IgA kappa multiple myeloma. Any ideas?    ...

Hematology/oncology
Oct 16, 2009

I have never done a report like this before so I have no idea how to even begin formatting this or even what this means.  Please help!  Any explanation would be awesome as well. Dictated:  ASSESSMENT:  1. Day +639 following HLA identical donor allergeneic BMT for AMA in relapse in apparent complete continuous remission.  ...

Oncology Typists
Feb 26, 2010

Our hospital does not accept abbreviations for oncology medications.  So, for R-CHOP we have to type - R = Rituximab C = Cyclophosphamide H = Doxorubicin Hydrochloride (Hydroxydaunomycin) O = Vincristine Sulfate (Oncovin) P = Prednisone Not in a format like that, but I didn't want to type them all out.  We would have to type those five drugs out.  Is this the standard for anyone else? ...

Oncology... Please See Message
Mar 10, 2011

The patient has colon adenocardinoma.  The doc is saying:  Repeat imaging performed on January 14, 2010 revealed s/l integral or interval response within the liver.  TIA!!! ...

TT -- Oncology Work
Jun 29, 2011

Is there no work at TT on the oncology account?  I saw their ad and was thinking of applying, but if they don't have work, why do they advertise for yet more people?  I have a ton of oncology experience, but am afraid to go ahead and apply if they don't have enough work.  Please advise your experience with the oncology account.  Thank you for your help. ...

Oncology & Endocrinology
Jul 03, 2011

Does anyone know of good resource sites for oncology and endocrinology?  Thanks a bunch!  ...

Oncology/histology
Aug 02, 2012

Type of cell I just can't get!!  Giving path report, Dr. says "demonstrates small cell lymphoma consistent with follicular "senna/center" cell histology"  Anyone out there with any idea?  ...

TransTech Oncology MTs
Oct 04, 2012

I've read the most recent comments on TransTech, but would like to hear from someone who currently works for them doing Oncology transcription preferably (although any other MTs who currently work for them feel free to reply as well). They are currently advertising for Oncology MTs so can anyone tell me: 1) Is there always enough work to stay busy and are the doctors decent dictators or lots of ESLs?  2) How is the cpl rate?  3) Are you an IC or an employee with this company?&nbs ...

Alfa Red? - Oncology
Mar 06, 2013

This is a treatment option for a patient with castrate-resistant prostate cancer. Can't find anything for alpha red,  alfa red,  alpha-red, alfa-RED, etc.  ...

Radiology/Oncology
Jan 08, 2014

Doc explaining results of MRI scan - states "there remains hedonis involving the mensentery."  Almost sounds like "heatedness" but just looks and sounds so stupid.  Any suggestions????  ...