A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance - Bayscribe Accts LOW VOLUMES - drmom

Posted: May 05, 2014

It used to be January was a slow month on Transcend/Nuance Bayscribe accts but for the last 3 months the work has been nearly invisible.  They want you to make the LPH, and hour hours, but the work is not there.  I anyone else seeing this?  What have you heard from your TSM.  Worried!

Low Volumes - Soon-to-be-retired MT

[ In Reply To ..]
When I came to this realization, I sat down and did the math and realized I could make more by taking early retirement - which I am doing the end of next month. Best of luck to you.

Where I used to work the volumes dropped - precipitously after X-Mas,

[ In Reply To ..]
and then became nonexistent after the first of the year. Within 2 weeks, our entire transcription department got canned. I wasn't supposed to be retired for a few more years, but now I've been forced into it.

likewise, I have been concerned for months! - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
I get no answers. I seem to notice all that is left are the hard dictators. Makes me wonder where the work is going...

"Point-n-click" is where our work went. - Unemployed MT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

No work, hard dictators, but there a few whose lines have not been affected - Tough old typist

[ In Reply To ..]
I have asked numerous questions about the work on Bayscribe. Before Christmas, we were so far behind I was afraid we would lose our accounts. Now, I am afraid I will be fired for my LPH due to no work and hard dictators. But there are a few who never miss a beat. They get the "good" dictators I'm guessing or they are the best cherrypickers. I was told I should work on my expanders.

Similar Messages:

Nuance Bayscribe
Mar 05, 2014

Nuance has a transcription (no editing) position posted on findtranscriptionwork.com utilizing Bayscribe. Anyone with experience that can tell me what Bayscribe is like to work with. I did not know Nuance offered straight transcription? Thanks, ...

Nuance Bayscribe Account?
Jan 23, 2014

Does anyone here work on the Bayscribe acct for Nuance? Curious about pay and if there is enough work for part-time. ...

News Flash: Nuance Bayscribe MTs Have Had It! (nm)
Dec 16, 2014

x ...

Work Volumes Low
Jun 23, 2012

So do you really think the work volumes are low? ...

High Volumes
Apr 30, 2015

I was wondering does anybody have a clue why in the world the volumes are so high.  My gosh, I can't give anymore OT than I'm already giving!  Believe me I'm happy for the OT, but was wondering if there are rumors if they let some go or are no longer hiring if people are let go or quit.  Getting worn out! ...

Slammed With Overtime Volumes Are Through
Mar 14, 2012

They dont "over-hire" for our area. But definitly behind; logged on this morning to do a couple extra hrs before my shift this evening and was getting stuff from yesterday. ...

Christmas Work Volumes
Dec 23, 2013

Merry Christmas all!  With this being the first official Christmas as Nuance and our scheduling procedures have changed, can anyone tell me what they've experienced with Christmas work volumes in the past or what you experineced on Thanksgiving?  I'm scheduled but obviously would prefer to be with my family so I'm actually hoping for an OOW situation.  Thank you!  ...

Overnight E-mail Humor About Volumes....
Aug 06, 2013

Who else gets annoyed when you get an overnight e-mail from a team lead or manager stating there is a high backlog on your primary, say maybe 300 reports, and within 2 hours it's down to wiped out?  Do they think we're stupid enough to not realize they are trying to justify sending that work to India by telling the client "well we sent the e-mail out, the Americans didn't get on so we had to give it offshores."  It's really annoying when the account has a 12-24 hour ...

TT - Does Anyone Else Notice Low Work Volumes All Of A Sudden
Aug 23, 2014

Hope it's just a slow day..... ...

Too Many Accts!!!
May 27, 2011

Only done 11 jobs this morning, but on 6 different hospitals!  How are we ever supposed to gain a rhythm? ...

Starting New Accts
Jul 01, 2010

I was just wondering how hard is it to find new accounts in order to do medical transcription out of your home?  Just about anyone that I have contacted has the new EMR or they already have someone doing their transcription. ...

Are All WMX's Accts On Enterprise?
May 23, 2011

Any on Meditech or something else? ...

Been Noticing Major Decrease In Work Volumes In West
Sep 08, 2011

just wondering if anybody else in west has been noting marked decrease in work volumes.  My major acct used to have, at least on weekends, 200, 300, and even in the 400 numbers of jobs and lately the weekend work has maybe been 50 at a maximum.   I guess just another acct gone to India.    ...

Webmedx Accts To Medquist
Sep 02, 2010

I think it is a shame that the accounts lost were both to Medquist - the company that screwed the MTs with line counting and pay and screwed its customers by cheating them out of millions of dollars (see Kaiser settlement of $2 million dollars last week).  These accounts are going off shore with lesser skilled labor and quality.   What is ironic is that while MedQuist continues to shrink in revenue growth from quarter to quarter, they will still pick off a few accounts from hospitals ...

What Companies Have Accts That Use Dictaphone? Nm
Nov 11, 2010

nm ...

Transcend Peds Accts
Feb 07, 2011

For those working on the Transcend Peds accounts, especially the newest one, are you finding enough work to fill your shift? ...

How Many Transcend MLS Are Off Primary Accts
Nov 19, 2012

to make my production now and don't know what to think.  What is going on here?   Is this going to be the new trend?  Impossible to get a straight answer and my gut is telling me this just the beginning.  Should I be looking for a new job? ...

Charging On Personal Accts
May 29, 2013

Okay, I am still a bit confused.  I admit I have been spoiled by being an IC for years.  I have a chance to pick up a couple of side accounts, but after talking to them they just think they can dictate into something at my home and I will magically be able to hear their dictation. I am totally not well versed with all these computer programs.  Can someone explain to me whether it would be worth getting some kind of program to be able to do this?  It seems costly to be able to ...

4 Different Accts, 8 Hospitals, No Work
Feb 05, 2015

TT IMEDX ...

What's The Word On Landmark Oncology Accts
Apr 05, 2012

I see they are advertising for oncology but thought I read recently there was no work. Anyone currently work there that can shed some light on the subject? ...

Rotating Seamlessly And Effortlessly Between Accts
Apr 16, 2012

Well, good luck with that. If my regular accounts are out of work (because some other MTs seamlessly and effortlessly rotated on and it's all caught up), great. I'm at my scheduled post Monday morning and I'm expected to seamlessly and effortlessly rotate to an unknown, unfamiliar account. I'm expected to spend my time reading the exhausting and incredibly detailed acct specs for this new account, and produce. Have any of you *decision makers* actually sat and read any of t ...

Can't Tech Support "equate" The Sound Volumes?
May 17, 2015

Do you think Tech Support could adjust the volumes so that the whispered jobs are amplified and the loud jobs are toned down, so there is like one set loudness?  I just had the one guy that you have to turn all the way up because he is across the room.  Of course I forgot at the end that I had the volume all the way up, so the next job literally blew me out of my chair.  I jump up about 4 inches every time this happens.  My heart is still pounding and my knees still shaking. ...

Bayscribe?
Nov 28, 2011

Wondering which companies use Bayscribe? I worked on Bayscribe for a short while and loved it! Would like to work on another Bayscribe account and want to know where to look.  ...

Bayscribe Help Please
May 06, 2014

I updated to IE10 from IE9 and now the QA marker won't work.  Anybody know what to do to get it to work?  Anybody working on Bayscribe in IE10?  I key in Alt-Q and the marker comes up, but when I press enter or okay with the mouse, the box goes away and no marker in the text.  I can go in an uninstall the update if need be, but I was hoping this would work.  TIA. ...

Bayscribe MTs
Dec 19, 2014

No 12% pay cut after all and more info for people who were not audited at all the first week of this plan.  ...

New To Bayscribe
Jun 12, 2015

Hi, I am very new to Bayscribe and I was just informed that when I am in ADT that I need to type A to pull all info on patient ..  Am I just not seeing it right?  Where to I do this... I am getting not response from QA .. Just was told that when I am in ADT to type A. I guess I need a step by step how to on this ...

Bayscribe/shorthand
Oct 13, 2009

How do I transfer my Shorthand to Bayscribe word expander. ...

Landmark/Bayscribe
Nov 12, 2009

Been with LM for quite a while.  Work used to be plentiful but now has been drying up over the past month.  Anyone else on their Bayscribe platform having the same problem? Notice that they are doing SR and wondering if some of account is being sent in that direction?? Please feel free to send private e-mail.  ...

Bayscribe Audio
Feb 23, 2010

Problem with audio downloading on Bayscribe.  Rebooted x20, replugged foot pedal, etc. Don't know what else to do.  Help anyone. ...

What Is The Url Address For Bayscribe? Nm
Sep 28, 2010