A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Are all WMX's accts on Enterprise? - anon3

Posted: May 23, 2011

Any on Meditech or something else?

Enterprise and Chartmatrix. Stick with Enterprise if you can help it. nm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

There is an account on - anontoo

[ In Reply To ..]
Meditech that is supposed to be temporary, but it seems like loooong-term temporary.

Similar Messages:

Too Many Accts!!!
May 27, 2011

Only done 11 jobs this morning, but on 6 different hospitals!  How are we ever supposed to gain a rhythm? ...

Starting New Accts
Jul 01, 2010

I was just wondering how hard is it to find new accounts in order to do medical transcription out of your home?  Just about anyone that I have contacted has the new EMR or they already have someone doing their transcription. ...

Webmedx Accts To Medquist
Sep 02, 2010

I think it is a shame that the accounts lost were both to Medquist - the company that screwed the MTs with line counting and pay and screwed its customers by cheating them out of millions of dollars (see Kaiser settlement of $2 million dollars last week).  These accounts are going off shore with lesser skilled labor and quality.   What is ironic is that while MedQuist continues to shrink in revenue growth from quarter to quarter, they will still pick off a few accounts from hospitals ...

What Companies Have Accts That Use Dictaphone? Nm
Nov 11, 2010

nm ...

Transcend Peds Accts
Feb 07, 2011

For those working on the Transcend Peds accounts, especially the newest one, are you finding enough work to fill your shift? ...

How Many Transcend MLS Are Off Primary Accts
Nov 19, 2012

to make my production now and don't know what to think.  What is going on here?   Is this going to be the new trend?  Impossible to get a straight answer and my gut is telling me this just the beginning.  Should I be looking for a new job? ...

Charging On Personal Accts
May 29, 2013

Okay, I am still a bit confused.  I admit I have been spoiled by being an IC for years.  I have a chance to pick up a couple of side accounts, but after talking to them they just think they can dictate into something at my home and I will magically be able to hear their dictation. I am totally not well versed with all these computer programs.  Can someone explain to me whether it would be worth getting some kind of program to be able to do this?  It seems costly to be able to ...

4 Different Accts, 8 Hospitals, No Work
Feb 05, 2015

TT IMEDX ...

What's The Word On Landmark Oncology Accts
Apr 05, 2012

I see they are advertising for oncology but thought I read recently there was no work. Anyone currently work there that can shed some light on the subject? ...

Rotating Seamlessly And Effortlessly Between Accts
Apr 16, 2012

Well, good luck with that. If my regular accounts are out of work (because some other MTs seamlessly and effortlessly rotated on and it's all caught up), great. I'm at my scheduled post Monday morning and I'm expected to seamlessly and effortlessly rotate to an unknown, unfamiliar account. I'm expected to spend my time reading the exhausting and incredibly detailed acct specs for this new account, and produce. Have any of you *decision makers* actually sat and read any of t ...

Nuance - Bayscribe Accts LOW VOLUMES
May 05, 2014

It used to be January was a slow month on Transcend/Nuance Bayscribe accts but for the last 3 months the work has been nearly invisible.  They want you to make the LPH, and hour hours, but the work is not there.  I anyone else seeing this?  What have you heard from your TSM.  Worried! ...

Enterprise Down
May 15, 2012

Enterprise down. Do we have to use PTO for that downtime too?  ...

Enterprise 5
Jul 20, 2014

What companies use Enterprise 5? Thanks in advance. ...

Don't Think There Are TLs On Enterprise.
Nov 24, 2014

As far as I can tell we have our TSM and other TSM substitute on her days off.  After she signs off in the afternoon we don't have anyone until next morning. At least we never get any Spark messages, updates, etc. during that time or from anyone else. I know Transcend used to have TLs.  Maybe other companies that were absorbed did too. What exactly does a TL do anyway? ...

For Those On Enterprise
Apr 16, 2015

Is it just me, or is it quite arrogant for them to request the place in the audio when challenging? Of course, QA/QC never say the audio place where the error is, just the error, and we just have to listen and try to find it. So obviously their time is worth so much more than ours, not only do we have to spend our own time stomaching the nasty email, seeing the almost always overblown points on the errors, and then when challenging the persnickety little errors we also have to tell them the pl ...

Enterprise Issues? Anyone Else...
May 16, 2012

Does this happen to anyone else??  I'm soooo frustrated!!  When I begin a new job on the enterprise platform and go to enter the "dictated for" field, nothing happens (ie, I type part of the doctors name and hit enter, and wait, wait, and wait and nothing happens)  Then, when this happens I cannot save any of the work that I've done and have to close out of enterprise, then re-log back on (all the while I'm nervous that the job was given to someone else, as it was ...

Enterprise Platform
Mar 15, 2013

Could someone help me understand how time is accumulated in Enterprise.  I clock into Webclock and then log into Enterprise.  Work my shift.  I can see the hours in Enterprise, let's say for the week 40 hours.   Then I log into Webclock and punch out and can see the hours there, let's say 39.50.    Then when the lines are uploaded to sign the time sheet, the enterprise hours are always different than what I can see in enterprise (usually low ...

Webmedx/Enterprise
Oct 04, 2014

I am trying to open Enterprise this morning and the screen is small - only takes up about half of my monitor - anybody have this problem before and how to solve it?  I rebooted and that didn't help.  Everything in Enterprise is very tiny - all other software/Google, etc. opens normally, so it is just the Enterprise platform that is acting funny.  I tried all the ways of making it "full screen" and nothing works.....probably going to have to call tech support..... ...

Enterprise Down/slow?
Feb 18, 2015

Just finished a 17-minute report, and enterprise freezes. Go to log back in, and now it's really slow and will not let me back into the transcription. Anyone else having problems with Enterprise? Ugh, I want to throw this computer out the window! ...

Spellcheck On Enterprise 5
May 22, 2015

Hello, Been round and round on this for many years. To date, I have had 4 major errors because these words pass through spellcheck (so they must be in the main dictionary) and should be removed because they are not correct.  I've been back and forth with IT regarding the issue and support regarding the issue, and the words are still in spellcheck. I have looked through my entire dictionary. They are not in my dictionary. 1)  Loratidine.  Should be loratadine. (Last year I ...

Enterprise 5 Spellcheck Help Please
May 23, 2015

Hi, Posted below the issue and didn't get much advice. Really need advice on how to either delete these myself or get IT or support to do it as they said they would but didn't. The errors are not in my spellcheck that I can find in user dictionary so they must be in main dictionary. Anyone who has found a way to get IT or support to do their job and remove spellcheck errors in the dictionary, please please let me know. To date, I have had 4 major errors because these words pass th ...

Escription Anything Like Enterprise?
Jun 22, 2015

is Escription anything like Enterprise. ...

WMX New Version Enterprise Spyware!
Sep 11, 2010

Work pools are low so heads up to the drones, New Versions has capability to monitor all your activities as soon as job is pulled up on screen. Your STMs have been instructed to start tracking, reporting, hounding how long your fingers ARE or are NOT moving on that keyboard, and more importantly if your NOT using those keyboard shortcuts that they are hammering into your discombobulated little noggins...God forbid you get caught using that little furry mouse, you're ...

Native Enterprise/Webmedxr's
Sep 19, 2011

Thoughts on this?  What do we do when they quit paying the hourly stipend to make up for the transition?  There is no way we can be as efficient or produce as much on this platform, so this is, in effect, another pay cut, or is it just me?  Anybody else spitting out the lines on this disaster?  ...

Enterprise Express Editor
Jan 05, 2012

I have a continuous problem with ExText and I cannot find a solution anywhere. I'm using it with Word 2003 professional version. All my Word settings match up the instructions I received from both the company I work for and Nuance.  Whenever I correctly log off, I get a pop-up window that tells me Word has closed and it's searching for a solution, which it never finds. I've run all different scans for malware, viruses, etc.  Anyone know why this keeps happening and how to ...

Nuance/WMX/Native Enterprise
Jan 15, 2012

Since switching to Native EP, my lines per hour have been running around 130. One day I decided to really apply myself to see how much better I could do, so I focused, did not give in to distractions, was fortunate to get decent dictators, had about 50/50 ISR and straight, and still only achieved barely 160. I attributed my usual low lph to an account with horrible dictators/audio, but that was not much of a factor this day. I am a seasoned MT, fairly proficient with ShortHand, but still strugg ...

Escription Versus Enterprise 5
Sep 02, 2013

Have heard Escription is really good.  Is the line count on that really better?  Is there a pay difference? ...

Anyone Else Having Issues With Enterprise Quality? Nm
Mar 06, 2014

nm ...

Trouble Accessing Enterprise 5?
Mar 12, 2014

For  the last 2 days, I  have had trouble accessing E5.  I've been able  to  do reports intermittently,  but  keep  getting kicked off after doing 2-3 reports. When I  try to log   back on,  I  get  a "no internet connection."  However,  I do have a connection and   can access all  my  regular sites.  This   happened a few months back and TSM insisted it was just me. This morning I  call ...

Enterprise Users Query About
Nov 09, 2014

Fellow Enterprise platform users, have you ever lost the red box around the text and wondered why? Once it is gone you can no longer move about the report with ease, the facility to go to a particular place by Alt-R or double click no longer works. If anyone has figured out why this happens - i.e., have I inadvertently hit a combination of keystrokes that caused this, have I deleted some bit of ISR that was crucial to the red text box? Very confusing and when you are in a 10 minute long report ...