A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How many Transcend MLS are off primary accts - and being shuffled all over now. I find it hard

Posted: Nov 19, 2012

to make my production now and don't know what to think.  What is going on here?   Is this going to be the new trend?  Impossible to get a straight answer and my gut is telling me this just the beginning.  Should I be looking for a new job?

Read the posts on this wall - XMT

[ In Reply To ..]
As objectively as possible, my advice for you is to read the posts. Your answers are there.

my account went to Epic - em

[ In Reply To ..]
My main account just went to Epic and our volumes have crashed. It's sad. Originally I made $5.00 on a 50-line report, then it went to VR and I made $2.00 for that same report edited in not much less time, and now I edit one small paragraph in that report in Epic and I make $0.20 on it. Looking to get out of MT.

Similar Messages:

Transcend Peds Accts
Feb 07, 2011

For those working on the Transcend Peds accounts, especially the newest one, are you finding enough work to fill your shift? ...

Too Many Accts!!!
May 27, 2011

Only done 11 jobs this morning, but on 6 different hospitals!  How are we ever supposed to gain a rhythm? ...

Starting New Accts
Jul 01, 2010

I was just wondering how hard is it to find new accounts in order to do medical transcription out of your home?  Just about anyone that I have contacted has the new EMR or they already have someone doing their transcription. ...

Are All WMX's Accts On Enterprise?
May 23, 2011

Any on Meditech or something else? ...

Webmedx Accts To Medquist
Sep 02, 2010

I think it is a shame that the accounts lost were both to Medquist - the company that screwed the MTs with line counting and pay and screwed its customers by cheating them out of millions of dollars (see Kaiser settlement of $2 million dollars last week).  These accounts are going off shore with lesser skilled labor and quality.   What is ironic is that while MedQuist continues to shrink in revenue growth from quarter to quarter, they will still pick off a few accounts from hospitals ...

What Companies Have Accts That Use Dictaphone? Nm
Nov 11, 2010

nm ...

Charging On Personal Accts
May 29, 2013

Okay, I am still a bit confused.  I admit I have been spoiled by being an IC for years.  I have a chance to pick up a couple of side accounts, but after talking to them they just think they can dictate into something at my home and I will magically be able to hear their dictation. I am totally not well versed with all these computer programs.  Can someone explain to me whether it would be worth getting some kind of program to be able to do this?  It seems costly to be able to ...

4 Different Accts, 8 Hospitals, No Work
Feb 05, 2015

TT IMEDX ...

What's The Word On Landmark Oncology Accts
Apr 05, 2012

I see they are advertising for oncology but thought I read recently there was no work. Anyone currently work there that can shed some light on the subject? ...

Rotating Seamlessly And Effortlessly Between Accts
Apr 16, 2012

Well, good luck with that. If my regular accounts are out of work (because some other MTs seamlessly and effortlessly rotated on and it's all caught up), great. I'm at my scheduled post Monday morning and I'm expected to seamlessly and effortlessly rotate to an unknown, unfamiliar account. I'm expected to spend my time reading the exhausting and incredibly detailed acct specs for this new account, and produce. Have any of you *decision makers* actually sat and read any of t ...

Nuance - Bayscribe Accts LOW VOLUMES
May 05, 2014

It used to be January was a slow month on Transcend/Nuance Bayscribe accts but for the last 3 months the work has been nearly invisible.  They want you to make the LPH, and hour hours, but the work is not there.  I anyone else seeing this?  What have you heard from your TSM.  Worried! ...

No Primary
Jan 14, 2014

So now the newest thing is not to be assigned a primary and they think that is going to help our line count?  How?  Too much looking up CP's as there are an awful lot of them even for the same account, but different locations.  This is just crazy. ...

Day 3 OOW On Primary
Feb 27, 2015

This is now day 3 that my primary account is OOW -- I don't get it --  what is going on??? ...

How Do I Know If Primary Is Being Sent Overseas
Mar 17, 2010

I was reading below about the TAA.  I have less and less work.  I have had NJA all this week, never ran out at this time of year before.  Last time they blamed it on the storms on the East Coast.  My pay is continually going down, especially after the previous pay decrease, and now NJA.  My question is how do I know if my accounts are going oversease, and this is why I am out of work to apply for TAA. Thanks for any help. ...

Primary Accounts
Nov 01, 2011

Is there a way on MQ Central to find out what our primary accounts are?  Thanks. ...

Primary Account? What, All 20 Of Them?
Oct 15, 2012

Mentor this!!! ...

The Primary Account, I Never Get It And I Have
Oct 15, 2012

nm ...

Primary Or Primarily ... Psm
Nov 13, 2012

Help, not sure what doc is saying: The patient had his arm laceration primarily repaired.  Should that be primary repair, or is the sentence correct as he said?  Thanks!!! ...

Primary Account
Jan 29, 2013

If we have been working on an account and know it well and produce well and all of a sudden are asked to switch to a new account, do we have any right to request to stay on our first account?  Just wondering if it is asking too much.    ...

Where The Hay Is My Primary Account?
May 19, 2014

My primary account that I've had for 7 years has basically disappeared. When I inquire about the reports from this account I get no answers.  Am I supposed to be satisfied with accounts I know nothing about, accounts that I asked to be removed from my work pool, just to have work available.  SHEESH!  I've had more than I can deal with from Nuance! ...

Primary Account OOW
Feb 26, 2015

What's up with that?  I have a decent seconday, but definitely prefer my primary.  I rarely have to go to my secondar, but now, for the second day in a row, my primary is OOW.  Where did it go??  I can't imagine that the hospital/clinics don't have any patients..... ...

I Was Told By Moving With My Primary To A New CCM.
Jun 18, 2010

I have had less of my primary account for the last 2 weeks.  Today, I have so far done 8 reports and 8 reports are all from different hospitals I have never heard before.  Sure, my primary I will see more by swithching over to the other side.  LIES!  Back in the cesspool AGAIN!  Making less than minimum wage.  MQ loss, not mine.  Trying to do my best, but this is crap for crap pay.  Need to seriously get out of here.  Six more months, if I can hold i ...

Lost Primary Account
Sep 11, 2011

Today is Sunday, I work in the South Region and I'm getting a hospital I never had before.  I have had the same hospital for a very long time and used to never run out of work and now it is just about gone.  On Sundays we always had overtime, especially when there is maintenance we would always get way behind.  I'm so sad.  I loved that hospital.  I think everyone on here is right about them sending more and more work to India.  It's happening, obviou ...

No Primary, No Secondary Or Third Account Work
Mar 05, 2010

This company wants me to sit here and  type up unfamiliar accounts, get audited on it or send to QA and get deducted for it.  Can we audit and deduct pay, bonuses, new cars, homes, lunch dates from our board of directors?  I was always told I can wait and work later when more work comes in, BUT NOT WITH THIS NEW SCHEDULESOURCE COMING IN BECAUSE THEY WILL LOCK ME OUT? THIS COMPANY IS DANG CONTRADICTING.    ...

Lost My Primary Yesterday. Today More NJA.
Apr 15, 2010

Would seem a little suspicious that I am Tier 3 and make a decent line rate.  Looks like my handwriting on the wall.  Have been just typing away, trying not to draw any attention to myself, work my shift, no griping about anything.  Doesn't matter.  Whoever will do it the cheapest gets the work.  ...

No Work On Primary Account This Week
Jun 11, 2010

For the last week I have not had my primary account and have been getting unfamiliar accounts.  I am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?  My line count is way down and I am sure there is no way I will be able to make it up.  I would really like to get out of this job and find something else, but I need to be at home to stay with my child and at-home jobs are few and far between. ...

Is There A Way To Find Out What My Primary Accounts Are On DocQManage?
Mar 08, 2012

There have been a few changes in my region and I'm interested in knowing if my primaries have been changed.  It seems like there was a place on DocQManage that listed the "pool" of accounts a person has been given.  ...

Post Audits On Primary And Secondary....
Mar 14, 2013

I know 2 other MTs who have noticed the same thing.  We have not had a single post audit on our primary accounts but let us do 5 reports on our secondaries and we'll get audited on it.  We presume they do that trying to "get you" to keep you from getting the bonus for QA.  For example I worked on my secondary Monday - first time in 2 weeks, did 3 reports and 1 got post audited on 1.   ...

Landmark Transcription Primary Seems To Have Dried Up
Feb 26, 2014

My primary seems to have dried up, I have OOW or dregs from secondaries.  No response to emails.  I have offered to change my shift, anything.  I need the work.  Any ideas/suggestions?  The same?  Different?  ...

Anyone At Synernet Getting To Work On Their Primary Account?
Jun 09, 2014

I was wondering if anyone is getting to work on their primary accounts at all? Each and every report I have been getting is a new account, new work type, new dictators, etc. I leave work just about every day with a horrible headache because of being stressed over having to look up account specs, sample reports to make sure I'm formatting them correctly or trying to figure out what's been said. I am lucky to break minimum line counts daily now, so I wondered, if I'm not getting ...