A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Stay away from Precyse... horrible company! - CredMT

Posted: Jun 23, 2015

nm

I feel better now... - noname

[ In Reply To ..]
The person I interviewed with was really sorry to say but quite unpleasant. Glad you commented because my gut was telling me something was not right with this company...ty for posting.

Me too!! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
h

Precyse - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
You're not even going to back that up with an explanation as to why you say they are so horrible?

depends - samantha

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked there for a little over a half decade. It really depends on who is your supervisor. Sherry is really cool. If you have her as your supervisor you'll be fine.

Precyse - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked at Precyse for a very long time and I disagree with the original poster. I'd like to know what it is about Precyse that he/she thinks makes them such an awful company.
Horrible - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
There probably isn't a reason that they are "horrible" aside from the fact that this poster was not hired by them!
catty - emanon
[ In Reply To ..]
Let people post what they want without getting catty. Why would you defend a company anyway, what do you care what someone thinks of it...think of it as your job security - no one wants it.
Catty - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
Take your own advice and let people post what they want
Talk about sour grapes! The poster needed - noneya
[ In Reply To ..]
some more explanation but she got attacked. Figures. These boards are full of mean, angry, witchy people. The very few who are positive get jumped. Sad little people trying to start a fight.
pros and cons of precyse - Samantha
[ In Reply To ..]
My experience with Precyse:

Pros: Pay on time. Was only late one time out of all of the years I was there and I can't even remember why it was late that one time but it was taken care of readily.

Pay more than other companies I have interviewed/tested with.

For me a pro is most of the work is voice recognition and little typing.

Will not run out of work if you have Sherry as your supervisor and you are willing to learn another work type. There will be the usual slow periods-but that's the norm for this industry.

Precyse provides your computer.

BCBS for insurance (at least when I
was there).

Work flexibility, just make sure you send in the note to the work flow coordinators.

If you have Sherry for your boss she is pretty fair. Not so much for the others.

Cons: This is just my experience.

We were not suppose to send more than 7% of our work to QA----- which sometimes I resented because if you have an account where the doctor cuts off his dictation, forgets to scan demographics, etc. they all count against you. I wish they would have split it according to if you actually had a blank versus you are sending something to QA because of the doctors. Again, if you have Sherry as your boss, no problem she doesn't ride you about that, unless its unusually high, which I'd expect, but if you have another one for your boss ............

If you have any other boss and I can't name her and you are on her bad side for whatever reason, you will run out of work, she will harass you over petty things because she is a petty person. She will not answer your e-mails.

Some of the other staff you come into contact with are not so professional, but luckily you work at home and don't have to deal with them face to face. Avoid contact with the snooty ones.

Sometimes it can be stressful (but that's the nature of transcription) because more and more is expected of us as transcriptionist and really in my opinion we get very little in return. I'd advise going to school to get out of transcription if you can or have the desire (yes I am going to college myself).

The industry itself in my opinion takes advantage of us, but that's the industry and not just Precyse.

Some of the QA is downright nasty and rude and lie. Avoid them if you can. Just try to pass your audits so you can have as little contact with them as possible.

Luckily I found a smaller transcription company that has been good to me. I just hope it last until I can graduate in about 1.5 years.

Again, this was my experience with Precyse. I now there are people who love Precyse. I'd like it there as well until I got the supervisor from hades.
To Samantha - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I am a current Precyse employee and agree with everything you said, except that Sherry is the only good supervisor.

It is rather clear to me that you are referring to TN as the supervisor from Hades! I agree that Sherry is the best, but RB is also good.

QA can definitely be downright rude with their holier than thou attitude, they have apparently never made any mistakes! Though there is one good QA person - JA

For anyone considering Precyse for employment - they do still have BC/BS insurance.
Thanks - Samantha
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the feedback! If you stay under radar, work your schedule, keep in touch with the WFC, make up any hours, and meet the line count, Precyse is doable----- from what I am reading more doable than Nuance.

I forgot one more pro: They are giving raises now and annual reviews!
Precyse - Is TN the supervisor from Hades?
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
YES! and she will be there forever because - her sister is
[ In Reply To ..]
The director of transcription operations. Snake pit. Watch your back.
THANK YOU! - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for that info! I knew she was related to someone (it was quite clear since she is not at all qualified for her position) but didn't know who her sister was!
I've been gone too long and don't remember names, but - the one in the chain of
[ In Reply To ..]
Command between those 2 is in cahoots with them and they all came at about the same time from the same place. TN used to have many paragraphs in her qualifications, about speaking several languages, having all kinds of degrees, working in other countries, being a transcriptionist, etc., all lies. Guess they actually checked into it and all the "accolades" and experience disappeared from Linkd-in a while ago. LOL! She was the worst excuse for a supervisor I ever had in over 40 years of transcribing. Being set up and fired from that place was a true blessing.

Similar Messages:

The TRUTH About Precyse Solutions - STAY AWAY!
Aug 24, 2011

Actually, several truths about Precyse that current or prospective employees should be aware of: 1.  Recently, an entire group of employees was laid off who had been there for years and had been great employees.  I was one of these people.  The official company line is something like "Processes have become so efficient that we no longer need nearly as much staffing as we have had in the past."  The truth is that the company is pushing to move all work over 2 hour TAT to Indi ...

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!
Jan 03, 2014

I would just like to say that Nuance is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! If you are thinking about working for this company, DON'T! Second, I was wondering if anyone knows who I can call about my pay check. I was lead to believe that everyone got paid on 12/27/2013. That would have been my first and ONLY pay check with them as I quit a week after I started, but I have yet to recieve that pay check. I need to find out when they plan on paying me for the absolutely absurd training that they have you do a ...

Resigned From This Horrible Company!
May 31, 2015

I quit with NO notice 3 months ago and sent a scathing resignation letter, the BEST thing I ever did!!!  The letter I wrote was completely accurate, reason why I probably did not receive a response.  I am so grateful I was able to find a job 5 minutes from my home paying me an hourly rate of $15.00.  Does not sound like much but considering that my salary had steadily decreased with "Screwance", it's awesome!  No stress, no crappy emails letting me know I made an error, ...

WordMed.Biz - Fake Ad Or A Horrible Company
Jul 17, 2013

Search doesn't seem to be working. I see the ad for WordMed.Biz has 14 negs. Is it a fake ad or a horrible company. TIA. ...

Another Company To Stay Away From Is
Sep 25, 2012

TransTech.  They will offer you great pay, but when you get going good and fast, they tell you to slow down!!  Beware!! ...

One Company To Stay Away From Is Fast Chart
May 04, 2011

One company to stay away from is Fast Chart, but they OVERHIRE BIG TIME, and you cannot make a living, always running out of work, they ask for shifts, but it's a free for all, and they even posted in their newsletter and congats to a VR editor or edited 53,000 lines in a pay period!  Now, tell me how is that possible and maintain 98%, NOT. unless you are glued to the chair with a catheter, and also what about the other eidtors that needed the work!  Letting people work a free for all in ...

SITS Solutions STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!!
May 07, 2015

WARNING, WARNING   I worked at SITS Solutions and never got paid for the work I did.  I also had an associate that was done the ssame to.  They give a false address on their contarcts 1016 W Franklin St Chicago but when I called there they had never heard of them. They are Indian based and have no US staff. If you want to work for free it's super opprotunity:)   mtpro ...

It Seems Everytime Someone Asks About A Company They Are Told STAY AWAY.. So Here Is My Question....
Jan 15, 2011

Who do you work for then?  If every company is horrible.. what do you do?  It seems there are no recommended companies anymore, not one.  In that case, it would seem that maybe everyone should start looking for a new career, no? Im not being negative...or mean.  I am just curious.  Where do you go from here when the pay is low, or the company is horrible?   When I first started doing MT work 10 years ago this site was plumishing.  There were a few companies ...

Would You Stay With Your Company If They Started Sending Some Work Overseas?
May 11, 2012

My company has begun, one by one, sending accounts overseas.  We only have one account left being typed by those of us in the US, and I imagine that one is going over there soon.  They lie to us about where the work is going or tell us that there's just not a lot coming in.  But MT's can go into each job typed and also see the amount of work coming in.  It's obvious that the jobs are now being typed by people whose first language is not English.  I'm ...

Precyse Solutions - Anything About This Company?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for Precyse Solutions or know anything about this company?  I was wondering if they have plenty of work and are getting any new accounts soon?  Thank you in advance for any information that anyone can give to me. ...

Precyse Solutions - Considering Working For This Company
Jul 27, 2010

I'm considering working for this company.  I have an interview scheduled.  Can any current employees let me know what you think of the company?  Most of what I have read does not sound good. :-( ...

Been With Precyse 90 Days, AWESOME Company
Nov 05, 2013

I can't believe I put up with Nuance for soooo long!   Precyse is just  AWESOME! ...

Is Precyse A Good Company To Work For?
Jan 30, 2015

I am planning to test for Precyse and just wondering if it is worth my time?  From what I've been able to find there have been a lot of good remarks about them, but everything I was finding if from 2007.  I'm wondering how they are to work for NOW? ...

Company Provided Computer Other Than MM And Nuance? Precyse Not Hiring Now.
Jul 18, 2014

Nuance not paying me enough to afford my own computer.   ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Horrible Day
Apr 17, 2013

One crappy dictator after another.  Poor sound quality and ESL. I want somebody who can talk clearly. ...

Right Now...5:30 P.m. All Horrible. One Right After The Other.
May 08, 2015

What goes on in India should stay in India.  All that is there is horrid, absolutely a sin to ask anyone to make sense out of any of that.  It is NOT English...surely NOT as I know it...nor anyone else.  Believe me...I worked with an East Indian and she could not understand them either.  Total waste of time.  This work should be given triple pay and NO count for errors.  Lucky anyone tries. ...

What A Horrible Day, Or Should I Say Week Or 2.
Mar 23, 2010

OMG, what a horrible time I'm having.  This pay I'm not even averaging my minimum.  All around the country again.  What happened to lock down?  I thought I sent 2 reports to QA but forgot to mark the QA box.  Not my fault for the blanks but according to what I've been told, if we just can't understand the dictator, we have to send it to QA.  MOST of the work I send to QA they can't get either, but its counted against us anyway.  W ...

M-modal Being Horrible
Jun 07, 2010

I know there are a lot of comments on here about M-modal being horrible and I have to definitely agreed, it is the only VR I have used so nothing to really compare it to but cannot do many more lines per hour than I transcribe (usually about 275 lph or so), anyone willing to share how much they do on M-modal and how long the account has been on VR?  Just my curiosity since I don't seem to make any progress in increasing my lines per hour.  Thanks in advance. ...

Started My First Job, But It Went Horrible!
Jun 08, 2010

Hey everybody, I just needed to vent a little bit. I started my first day on my first job, and it went absolutely horrible. I was using the Emdat InScribe platform, which seems easy enough, but they have sooo many templates that the doctor should be using and isn't. My first few reports were okay, but then everything went downhill. I'm supposed to use the templates, but half the time, I had to erase 3/4 of them because it wasn't what he was saying. The wrong templates would load, ...

Is MedQuist Really That Horrible?
Jul 13, 2011

I have read these boards for the past 3 days, ever since I received word my pay would be cut...again...and that upper management was changing...again.  I read through the MedQuist board last night, and then worked this morning.  What a horrible day at work I had, the sounds of everybody grumbling in my ears, making me wonder if I should look elsewhere for work.  My production was at an all-time low, by my own fault.  Then I saw the company board this evening, and read throug ...

SenTel - Horrible Pay
May 24, 2013

Starting rates range from 5- 5.5 cpl for transcription and 2–2.5 cpl for VR editing. This has become unreal.    ...

Horrible Dictators
Jan 11, 2014

it's not just foreigners. :p  ...

S/l Horrible Pincer Repair
May 19, 2010

Sounds like "horrible pincer repair" ? ...

Tried To Work For Alltype And It Was Horrible! Sm
Dec 02, 2010

Since I got laid off from Webmedx in September I've been on unemployment. I tried to work for Alltype and couldn't do it. The pay was alright but the support was awful, they just threw me into the job with no training, hardly any information on my accounts, no contact whatsoever from supervisors. I didn't even know who my supervisor was! Has anyone else had a bad experience with them? I worked 2 days and quit. No QA feedback or anything. I don't know if I can MT again. I' ...

Help Please With Horrible ESL (16th Report In A Row) SM
Mar 14, 2011

HEART:  Normal sinus rhythm.  No S/L tympanus murmur was ordered.  TIA ...

SoftScript Support Is Horrible
Jul 22, 2011

whatever you do, don't work here.  they give you work, take it away, you sit here with no jobs all day and then they want you to work on your days off, or want you to work when it is not your shift.  support is horrible, won't even give you a phone number to call.  have to email and wait, losing time you could be working.  just don't do it. ...

Horrible, Awful, AARGH!!
Apr 10, 2012

Here's a good one for the day. Just got hold of an Asian dictator, who proceeded to whisper and mumble through the whole dictation, with another American dictator standing right next to her dictating. Can you take a guess which doctor I understood more clearly? I'm sooooo sick of this screwed up mess!!!!! ...

Horrible Sound And Tone
May 30, 2012

Is it just me or has the sound and tone of most reports become almost unbearable?  I adjust everything and have two headsets and the sound still is not as good as it was before.  ...