A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another company to stay away from is - sm

Posted: Sep 25, 2012

TransTech.  They will offer you great pay, but when you get going good and fast, they tell you to slow down!!  Beware!!

Was it because of your quality? - TransTechMT

[ In Reply To ..]
In my experience, the only reason they ask that we slow down is because quality is bad and failed audits. Otherwise I'm pretty sure they don't tell us to slow down just for the sake of telling us that.

Similar Messages:

One Company To Stay Away From Is Fast Chart
May 04, 2011

One company to stay away from is Fast Chart, but they OVERHIRE BIG TIME, and you cannot make a living, always running out of work, they ask for shifts, but it's a free for all, and they even posted in their newsletter and congats to a VR editor or edited 53,000 lines in a pay period!  Now, tell me how is that possible and maintain 98%, NOT. unless you are glued to the chair with a catheter, and also what about the other eidtors that needed the work!  Letting people work a free for all in ...

Stay Away From Precyse... Horrible Company!
Jun 23, 2015

nm ...

SITS Solutions STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!!
May 07, 2015

WARNING, WARNING   I worked at SITS Solutions and never got paid for the work I did.  I also had an associate that was done the ssame to.  They give a false address on their contarcts 1016 W Franklin St Chicago but when I called there they had never heard of them. They are Indian based and have no US staff. If you want to work for free it's super opprotunity:)   mtpro ...

It Seems Everytime Someone Asks About A Company They Are Told STAY AWAY.. So Here Is My Question....
Jan 15, 2011

Who do you work for then?  If every company is horrible.. what do you do?  It seems there are no recommended companies anymore, not one.  In that case, it would seem that maybe everyone should start looking for a new career, no? Im not being negative...or mean.  I am just curious.  Where do you go from here when the pay is low, or the company is horrible?   When I first started doing MT work 10 years ago this site was plumishing.  There were a few companies ...

Would You Stay With Your Company If They Started Sending Some Work Overseas?
May 11, 2012

My company has begun, one by one, sending accounts overseas.  We only have one account left being typed by those of us in the US, and I imagine that one is going over there soon.  They lie to us about where the work is going or tell us that there's just not a lot coming in.  But MT's can go into each job typed and also see the amount of work coming in.  It's obvious that the jobs are now being typed by people whose first language is not English.  I'm ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

TTS - Stay Away
Feb 04, 2010

Stay away from this place.  They have no technical support and terrible communication. I tried to work with them for 3 weeks and was never able to work without problems.  The owner told unemployment that my issues were normal technical issues, resulting in my benefits being suspended.  I also spent money on software and upgraded my ISP and she's saying I didn't give enough effort! It's been my past experience that when I start with a new company platform that after a few days ...

Why I Stay
Aug 23, 2010

As much as I hate it here, I feel like I am trapped here. I am getting ready for major surgery and need the insurance. I can't afford to go to another co. and wait for insurance to kick in, plus "pre-existing condition" worries. I could just sit and cry when I start work. NJA and helper pools for hours, plus I don't feel well.  Flame me if you want (usually someone does), tell me how lucky I am to have a job with insurance. I really am beyond caring. Okay, just my private pity p ...

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Sep 08, 2010

like many of you, Ive been with MQ for a while, pushing 10 yrs, and like most of you, have gotten spooked by the changes of late.  Mostly the NJA and now the all ME work, which I can finally see, can really be not too much of a big deal. have the chance to either change my status, adding hrs and gaining some PTO, or making a total change and going to another, much smaller company.  Similar MT rate, less for ASR there, no PTO for P/T. feel afraid to make a move either way...is MQ stil ...

Why Do You All Stay?
Dec 27, 2012

I understand all the difficulties involved in trying to get into another line of work but why do so many of you stay month after month when you have no work?  It's not going to get any better.  I have had work but the work is so terrible that I suspect they won't put a lot of MTs on it because they can't handle it.  I've been doing this over 40 years and the work makes me want to cry much of the time.  I'm only part-time and think if I had to do this full-time I woul ...

Should I Stay Or Should I Go ?
Feb 13, 2013

So, the long and short of it.  I have been an IC for the last 15 years.  I have typed for orthopods, general practioners, neurologists, dermatologists, and have done 2 years of acute care (both in-house and at home).  After transplanting to TX and losing my full-time job in MI, I've been searching for that "perfect" transcription job.  I love being an MT .... love the work, the flexibility, etc ... and have been told on many occasion that I am good at what I do ...

Stay Or Go?
Mar 23, 2014

Having a hard time deciding whether I should continue working for MM until they go under and have to lay off everyone and I could collect unemployment or if I should just leave, thereby leaving behind all the stress and frustration that I feel daily. I do not necessarily need the $, but it does help pay some bills. If I stay, I would have to do some training for Fluency and switch to VR from straight transcription. I know my pay will be cut drastically with this change. I'm not sure I ...

EMR's , Will This Mean The End Of Transcriptionists Or Is There Something We Can Do To Stay In
Nov 10, 2009

I am curious what the thoughts are about this. Will is be mandatory in a few years that all doctors offices go to EMR? Will this be the end of the medical transcriptionist or is there something we can do now to prepare for the change and still be in this field? ...

Please Tell Me How To Stay Focused!!! Sm
Dec 04, 2009

I have done this type of work for a long time.  The last couple of years I have a terrible time staying focused on my work and not emailing, texting, surfing the web, etc.  I need the money really badly!  What is wrong with me?  I am not destitute yet - I keep asking myself if that is what has to happen before I can get serious and do my job.  I should be able to do 2000 lines a day but instead I am doing 950 to 1000. I am literally sick over it and worry about i ...

Stay Away From ATSI
Jun 10, 2010

They can't even figure out when someone has left their employ. I get an email saying why aren't you working this is an ongoing problem with you we are going to disable your ID Well go ahead because I gave my 2 weeks notice 6 weeks ago!! ...

Stay Employed At TTS
Jun 15, 2011

So, from what I understand, to stay employed at TTS, you basically have to just work and agree with mgmt at all times?  Never question them on anything?  Is that the only thing they are concerned about??!!  No one has ever mentioned how they feel about production met or not, etc.  Not that meeting production would be a problem for me, but if they don't care about that, it makes me wonder what kind of company they are running if all they care about is being right and not being questioned ...

How Do You All Stay Awake? HELP!
Feb 22, 2011

As soon as I start playing the audio, I can't concentrate and I start falling asleep at my desk. I literally have to get up every 15 minutes to keep from snoozing at my desk. Proofing my work is a hassle because, again, audio starts and I'm falling asleep. It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get, how much coffee I'm drinking, protien I'm eating, or vitamins I'm taking....nothing helps!  It's getting so bad that my production is seriously slowing dow ...

Stay Away From Advantec
Oct 03, 2011

I was just fired from Advantec, working on an oncology account because they told me that they did not have time to train me on account specifics for the 25 doctors, each with a different template, and because I got 2 experimental drug names incorrect. I was on 100% review and if I did not understand a word I left a blank and went from there.  I am very upset about this.  I have been a transcriptionist for 10 years and I am very upset about this.  ...

ScribeRight To Stay Away
Nov 07, 2011

Everyone's best bet if you see something posted by ScribeRight to stay away.  They are unorganized and what they say and do are two different things.  Would not recommend them. ...

Stay Away From NetMed
Dec 16, 2011

I went through an 8-hour unpaid training for them and decided the next day they were not a good fit. Their platform is cumbersome and you have to have about 6 windows open just to work on one job and the management is poorly run, IT not always available. Be warned!!!! ...

If You Stay In MT Long Enough, You
Jan 07, 2012

I was just reading the BOS3, which (unfortunately, as it DECIMATES the rules of proper English) more and more employers are adhering to these days.  VERY disturbing.  They want only ONE (oh, excuse me -- 1) space after periods and other punctuation marks (colon, etc.)  This will, of course, CUT YOUR LINE COUNT. They claim that this is necessary for proper uploading to the EHR, but we placed TWO spaces after a colon at the hospital where I used to work without any problem.  ...

Dubuit Stay???
Apr 29, 2012

Dr. dictates:  "Get the records from ***** Hospital about his s/l dubwee stay regarding any consults and any cultures from his spine, if available."  I'm just plain stuck.  Any help would be amazing.  Thanx so much in advance ...

Stay Away From Diskriter!
Sep 11, 2012

Stay away from Diskriter who has an ad on the Job Seeker's Board. I worked for them and it was THE worst experience of my life. It is a very big hospital they are referring to with lots and lots of facilities associated with it and lots and lots of account specifics. You need to have a certified degree as a rocket scientist to work for them. They chastise you and make you feel worthless. The QA will knock you down, and then you have to waste YOUR time to prove them wrong, which they always ...

System Stay Down!
Jan 12, 2013

Hope the system stays down and company loses millions of $$$$$ ...

How Do They Stay In Business?
May 18, 2013

I've read post after post after post, in addition to having my own experience with Nuance and I really wonder how this company as well as M*Modal stay in business.  I guess even though people are quitting left and right or being fired for not having 99% accuracy, there must be more people waiting in the wings to take their places. I originally came from Transcend prior to the acquisition by Nuance and although I can't say that company was the best either, IMO, it was better than ...

Go With TTS Or Stay With Nuance? Sm
Aug 20, 2013

I saw job ad for TTs and they are offering 1st shift, M-F, which I have been trying to get at Nuance. I don't care who I work for since all these companies pay the same crap wages with the same day-to-day drama. What would you do? ...

Stay Away From Synernet!
Jun 19, 2014

Seriously, the LAST thing you'll want to do is have to work closely with the management at Synernet. I had an extremely bad experience with them. I wish I could give more details, but I am bound to keep quiet (it was an agreement made). I was not an MT. Just know that for me to have to be so hush hush should be a signal to anyone considering employment with them. :) ...

Trying To Stay Positive Looking For Job
Aug 22, 2014

I have graduated a year and a half ago from school, have my CPC-A and I am not having any luck finding a job.  I have applied to so many jobs and I get the same answer all the time of needing at least 2 to 3 years of experience.  While I am trying to be patient, I feel my skills are being lost.  You HAVE to be able to code every day in order for guidelines to cement in your brain and to become aware of changes.  I do practice by doing the Optum Code This! scenarios, (which I ...

What Do You Do To Stay Motivated?
Sep 15, 2014

What do you do to stay motivated and keep your butt in the chair for 8 hours straight? I've been doing this for 14 years and am struggling with this still! KA ...

TTS - MY EXPERIENCE - STAY AWAY
Apr 04, 2015

I read the posts on these boards now and again, but never ever post here.  I feel like I have to post something at this point.  I came to the boards seeking current information on TTS and like a complete fool, I didn't listen.  I was snowballed by the recruiter into believing the boards are a farse and it's a great and wonderful place filled with unicorns who fart rainbows  (obviously I didn't really buy all of that mess, but I was falling for a good bit of it) ...