A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WordMed.Biz - fake ad or a horrible company - Allie

Posted: Jul 17, 2013

Search doesn't seem to be working. I see the ad for WordMed.Biz has 14 negs. Is it a fake ad or a horrible company. TIA.

Not a good option IMO sm - Hiya007

[ In Reply To ..]
They are paying 7 cpl VBC -- NOT GOOD!!! Her reasoning is that the industry, meaning we MTs, should be appreciative that they won the bid for this account and so in turn appreciative because they are at least keeping the work in the US for us to type instead of it being sent overseas. Yes, she did say that.

Hiya007 - Nick

[ In Reply To ..]
Sounds like she need a good roundhouse kick in the posterior.

Similar Messages:

Is WordMed.biz A Legit Company
Jul 26, 2014

Saw an ad for mental health transcription. Just wondering if they are legit? Anyone know anything about them? I applied/tested, got an email, set up a phone call to talk more.  I missed the call but they never made an effort to call a second time or email asking what happened.  ...

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!
Jan 03, 2014

I would just like to say that Nuance is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! If you are thinking about working for this company, DON'T! Second, I was wondering if anyone knows who I can call about my pay check. I was lead to believe that everyone got paid on 12/27/2013. That would have been my first and ONLY pay check with them as I quit a week after I started, but I have yet to recieve that pay check. I need to find out when they plan on paying me for the absolutely absurd training that they have you do a ...

Resigned From This Horrible Company!
May 31, 2015

I quit with NO notice 3 months ago and sent a scathing resignation letter, the BEST thing I ever did!!!  The letter I wrote was completely accurate, reason why I probably did not receive a response.  I am so grateful I was able to find a job 5 minutes from my home paying me an hourly rate of $15.00.  Does not sound like much but considering that my salary had steadily decreased with "Screwance", it's awesome!  No stress, no crappy emails letting me know I made an error, ...

Stay Away From Precyse... Horrible Company!
Jun 23, 2015

nm ...

If It Were Not So Laughable I Might Be Upset. Their Fake QC Percentages
Feb 26, 2015

...when they need a boatload of us "unfavorables" to resign so they can hurry up and give former QC (previously it was the team lead) people our slots. Nuance should realize that, at the very least, some of us have learned to transcribe right through their stupid bogus scripts, some have even had the same script twice, it has happened so frequently, and we have learned how to do screen shots and keep meticulous records and ... warn others about it. So, especially you folks who have been ...

About WordMed.Biz?
Aug 01, 2013

What does anyone think about WordMed.Biz?  I tried to apply but their skill assessments site has been disabled (found out by calling the technical).  I left them a phone message, but no reply.  Need to find a transcription service that has consistent work.  I'm tried of never having work on my shift and then when it is there can't go on because it's not my shift, and tired of all the micromanaging.  Any comments? ...

Anyone Else Taken The Test For WordMed.Biz?
Jul 08, 2013

Has anyone else taken the test for WordMed.Biz?   I'm curious to know if someone passes this very easy test and is given an interview.  I've got over 25 years experience as a MT and took their very EASY test really quickly.  Actually, I was surprised at how easy it was.  Before going to the final part of the testing, I was informed I didn't pass the first section.  Really????  I'm thinking it is just an excuse to get you to take their MT course.  I've lost count ...

Wordmed Biz - Has A Post Up Looking For Help But
Oct 07, 2014

first you're asked to register to test.  You do so,  you try to log in, and I was told I've already completed the test and to wait for further instructions or be contacted by a recruiter. what kind of crap is that??    This company has to be a shill for career step.   Pretty shady procedure,  you're still registered in their system, but you can't get into the website to apply for an opening posted on here.  Their website also says ...

Wordmed.biz Online Test
Apr 22, 2014

online test.  First failure ever!  Waaaaah!   ...

Anyone Else Take The Test For WordMed.Biz And Fail
Jul 17, 2014

Please.   What a crock.  20+ years experience, and I'm referred to a matchbook school. mttest can suck it.   If that's what WordMed.Biz trusts to screen potential employees, then I don't think I'd trust them as an employer.  and their red-hot screaming wage of .07 CPL.   Yeah...  ...

BEWARE: WordMed.Biz Is Promoting Career Step
Jul 26, 2013

Don't waste your time testing for WordMed.Biz unless you just want to get some practice in and you have time to waste.  Just know that no matter how well you do on their test, you will be told you did not pass and you will be encouraged to pursue additional training with Career Step.  I know that I passed their test because I was able to answer practically every question just by inserting the answers from my macro dictionary. I also know for a fact that my answers were correct be ...

Horrible Day
Apr 17, 2013

One crappy dictator after another.  Poor sound quality and ESL. I want somebody who can talk clearly. ...

Right Now...5:30 P.m. All Horrible. One Right After The Other.
May 08, 2015

What goes on in India should stay in India.  All that is there is horrid, absolutely a sin to ask anyone to make sense out of any of that.  It is NOT English...surely NOT as I know it...nor anyone else.  Believe me...I worked with an East Indian and she could not understand them either.  Total waste of time.  This work should be given triple pay and NO count for errors.  Lucky anyone tries. ...

What A Horrible Day, Or Should I Say Week Or 2.
Mar 23, 2010

OMG, what a horrible time I'm having.  This pay I'm not even averaging my minimum.  All around the country again.  What happened to lock down?  I thought I sent 2 reports to QA but forgot to mark the QA box.  Not my fault for the blanks but according to what I've been told, if we just can't understand the dictator, we have to send it to QA.  MOST of the work I send to QA they can't get either, but its counted against us anyway.  W ...

M-modal Being Horrible
Jun 07, 2010

I know there are a lot of comments on here about M-modal being horrible and I have to definitely agreed, it is the only VR I have used so nothing to really compare it to but cannot do many more lines per hour than I transcribe (usually about 275 lph or so), anyone willing to share how much they do on M-modal and how long the account has been on VR?  Just my curiosity since I don't seem to make any progress in increasing my lines per hour.  Thanks in advance. ...

Started My First Job, But It Went Horrible!
Jun 08, 2010

Hey everybody, I just needed to vent a little bit. I started my first day on my first job, and it went absolutely horrible. I was using the Emdat InScribe platform, which seems easy enough, but they have sooo many templates that the doctor should be using and isn't. My first few reports were okay, but then everything went downhill. I'm supposed to use the templates, but half the time, I had to erase 3/4 of them because it wasn't what he was saying. The wrong templates would load, ...

Is MedQuist Really That Horrible?
Jul 13, 2011

I have read these boards for the past 3 days, ever since I received word my pay would be cut...again...and that upper management was changing...again.  I read through the MedQuist board last night, and then worked this morning.  What a horrible day at work I had, the sounds of everybody grumbling in my ears, making me wonder if I should look elsewhere for work.  My production was at an all-time low, by my own fault.  Then I saw the company board this evening, and read throug ...

SenTel - Horrible Pay
May 24, 2013

Starting rates range from 5- 5.5 cpl for transcription and 2–2.5 cpl for VR editing. This has become unreal.    ...

Horrible Dictators
Jan 11, 2014

it's not just foreigners. :p  ...

S/l Horrible Pincer Repair
May 19, 2010

Sounds like "horrible pincer repair" ? ...

Tried To Work For Alltype And It Was Horrible! Sm
Dec 02, 2010

Since I got laid off from Webmedx in September I've been on unemployment. I tried to work for Alltype and couldn't do it. The pay was alright but the support was awful, they just threw me into the job with no training, hardly any information on my accounts, no contact whatsoever from supervisors. I didn't even know who my supervisor was! Has anyone else had a bad experience with them? I worked 2 days and quit. No QA feedback or anything. I don't know if I can MT again. I' ...

Help Please With Horrible ESL (16th Report In A Row) SM
Mar 14, 2011

HEART:  Normal sinus rhythm.  No S/L tympanus murmur was ordered.  TIA ...

SoftScript Support Is Horrible
Jul 22, 2011

whatever you do, don't work here.  they give you work, take it away, you sit here with no jobs all day and then they want you to work on your days off, or want you to work when it is not your shift.  support is horrible, won't even give you a phone number to call.  have to email and wait, losing time you could be working.  just don't do it. ...

Horrible, Awful, AARGH!!
Apr 10, 2012

Here's a good one for the day. Just got hold of an Asian dictator, who proceeded to whisper and mumble through the whole dictation, with another American dictator standing right next to her dictating. Can you take a guess which doctor I understood more clearly? I'm sooooo sick of this screwed up mess!!!!! ...

Horrible Sound And Tone
May 30, 2012

Is it just me or has the sound and tone of most reports become almost unbearable?  I adjust everything and have two headsets and the sound still is not as good as it was before.  ...

Horrible Dictators Today
Jul 09, 2012

Absolutely the bottom of the barrel today...terrible dictators and one after another after another short reports.  Line count will surely take a hit today.  ...

Nuance Horrible For References
Feb 12, 2014

Nuance is horrible for giving references needed for new job but should have figured.  Now they are holding me back from getting another job how nice, glad they can manage ti pay their bills but hold others back frim doing the same!!! ...

Horrible Dictators Being Added To SR.
Jun 10, 2014

Let me preface this by saying that I know that ultimately this is what we're here for, to train the systems to understand every dictator.  With that being said, has anyone else noticed that some of the dictators who have been purely straight transcription for years (while all of their colleagues are on speech wreck) are now on speech as well?   These are doctors that without several paragraphs stored in your expander program, there is no way you could understand what they are say ...

I Feel So Horrible Right Now!! I Went To Work For
Dec 22, 2014

Mickey Ds and I was SO happy.  Well, I do have panic disorder, but maybe all these years what I thought was panic was something much more serious.  I had all the symptoms of panic, but it would always start with the heart pounding.  I am on something for anxiety and still my heart has been pounding.  I am probably going to have to quit my job as bad as I hate to.  I LOVED getting out and seeing people, making new friends (even met a guy!), but there is not one job there ...

They Need To Either Spread This New Horrible Account
Mar 13, 2015

out so thin that everyone only gets a couple of them a day lest we go completely insane, or at least pay a good hourly wage while tackling it, and still spread it around thin.  It's beyond horrible.  Of course the other solution would be to have a meeting with the worst ones, let them hear what we're hearing, and try to coach them on even halfway trying to speaking clearly if they don't want a million blanks, but that'll never happen.   I also love the ones w ...