A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Softscript likes/dislikes?--sm - mtprincess

Posted: Dec 21, 2009

Thinking about applying to Softscript.  If you have worked for them could you please tell me likes and/or dislikes? It says on their website they do not outsource, does anybody know if this is true or not? TIA!!

lot of posts on Softscript, low pay. Just scroll back the posts - .

[ In Reply To ..]
I turned them down for low pay. Clever cute job ads though.

They were great before Joanne passed. They stink now.. - Nobody

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry I know this post seems rude. SoftScript could care less about their employees. You can find better (anywhere).

Similar Messages:

When Giving Opinions Of Various Companies Whether Likes Or Dislikes
Aug 31, 2012

Most people are vague in their comments.  Give the details i.e. why you don't like the platform, why you don't like the benefits.  Or what type of benefits, how much you pay for the benefits, etc., how many vacation days you get, how is the vacation/sick pay calculated, hourly or average of lines, etc. ...

Is There Anyone Here Who Likes Working For SoftScript
Aug 28, 2012

I have a job interview with them.  Need to hear from those who are satisfied with working there.  I have heard off the negatives.  Are there any positives?  What about bennies, cents per line, incentives.  What type of insurance offere and what are the premiums.  TIA ...

Who Actually Likes VR/SR?
Oct 09, 2010

Is there anyone here who actually likes voice recognition work? I like it because it is less taxing on my body. I would LOVE it if the pay for my company was better. Who actually likes it? ...

What Is With All Of The Dislikes....
Oct 31, 2012

to the new job posting for an OB/GYN transcriptionist that pays 10 cpl for straight typing?  That line rate is almost unheard of these days, for sure.  Perhaps it is because they are requesting a Certified Medical Transcriptionist?  I see there have been over 200 "lookers" too, and probably just as many responses.  I don't see anything to "dislike" about the ad, at all.  I wish there were more like it!  well, good luck to all who applied.  ...

So Why The Dislikes For
Jan 12, 2014

Something I should know before applying? ...

Gee....glad Someone Likes This VR Crap.
Jun 29, 2012

"Richard Gwinn, MD, director of urgent care at Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group in San Diego sings voice recognition's praises: "It took me less than one-half hour from the time I first opened Dragon Medical to the time I was using it. It’s been a life changing application. I go home earlier. I don’t have stacks of charts on my desk and the swelling has gone down in my fingers (from typing).” This was taken off Nuance's FB page. ...

So By The Number Of Dislikes Already Posted, Does That Mean
Aug 21, 2012

that Happy Transcriptions and USA MedTran are one and the same? ...

USA MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST. WHY ALL THE DISLIKES?
Aug 20, 2012

I was thinking of applying since I'm looking for a day shift, but I saw 10 dislikes.  Any info? ...

With All The Statistics MMmodal Likes To Keep On Us,
Feb 11, 2013

I would like to know how much time per week total I spend waiting for another job to download after uploading my last one.  Come on guys, watchu afraid of? ...

Who Here Likes/loves Nuance??
Mar 12, 2013

I would love to know if anybody actually likes or loves their work at Nuance.  I have recently lost my job to MModal, yet one more time (MedQuist before) and am applying and testing. I have done and passed everything but the typing test, should I even bother??  Oh and yes what is their competitive pay?  Thanks for all your help and suggesions. I do plan on working swing shift and wonder what the shift differential is. Thanks all, Carol   ...

As Long As You Are Miserable, You Get Likes, If You Have A
Apr 25, 2014

I posted below under are you happy section and responded to someone who said Americans are not spoiled which I very much think I am (now). I told about how life is for me and got so many dislikes; however if you post about your terrible life, cannot find nor keep a job, have to go on goverment assistance, not knowing where your next meal is coming from, not enough to pay your rent, everyone then is like a cheerleader all in your corner. Not everyone is in the same boat but I think most would lov ...

13 Dislikes For General Transcription ICs
Feb 05, 2015

xx ...

Would Whoever Dislikes Every Single Post Quit Reading Them!
Mar 03, 2015

. ...

From A Dialup Employee Who LIKES 6.1, And I Am More Concerned Now About Crackdown On Required To Sen
Sep 15, 2010

Okay, enough already my dear friends and colleagues.   This "mutiny" has gone on far enough to long.   I was  very concerned because I am one of those who has dial up.   I am used to slow response time, and YES it has affected my production because of waiting.   So, I was very, very worried.  I did have to take my MQ computer to my parents and use their DSL to do the training and the download of the 6.1.   Support was great, they found ...

How About A Show Of "likes," Here. How Many Of You Would Participate In Legal Action For
Sep 17, 2014

Are there others with whom you have maintained contact that might, even if you are not interested or do not necessarily feel aggrieved? Purely hypothetically speaking... What if?   ...

Anyone Care To Share Their "likes" About
Jul 30, 2012

Because I'm failing to see it's superiority over DQS 6.  None of the features seem to work right on it, and even the ASR, although still a wreck, was better in DQS 6.  For example, DQS 7 ASR puts in headings every time it hears the word plan or medication, etc.  It also fails to put any commas in when there is a sentence listing something.    Just thought it would be helpful if somebody shared something they liked about DQS 7 that DQS 6 didn't have.  ...

Why All The "dislikes" For Rev On The Seeker's Board?
Jun 11, 2013

x ...

Inscribe - Why All The "dislikes"
Jan 01, 2014

I am wondering why all the "dislikes" for this company on the job seeker's board. Do they hire for IC or employee status? If anyone currently works there, I would love to hear what you like or do not like about working for them. Thanks. ...

"Dislikes"
May 05, 2015

Just curious, I've noticed someone is "disliking" word help posts.  What in the world is there to dislike? ...

IC For Softscript?
Feb 27, 2010

Has anyone ever been an IC for softscript?  I ask because I read the complaints that employees had, that they had to make up sick time and they're not at all flexible with scheduling.  Being an IC would seem to solve that problem.  Also, what sort of line count do they expect? ...

SOFTSCRIPT, Inc.
Apr 29, 2010

What can you tell me about a company called Softscript out of California?  Thanks. ...

Job With SoftScript
Oct 29, 2010

Does anyone know if SoftScript is a good company to work for?  ...

Anyone Here Went From MQ To Softscript?
Dec 01, 2010

I've been with MQ forever but just can't stand it anymore with all their changes and micromanaging.  I'm considering Softscript, but don't know anything about their platform.  Anyone here quit MQ to work at Softscript?  ...

SoftScript Pay?
Dec 08, 2010

How long after end of pay period does Softscript usually pay?  I'm fairly new and trying to adjust!  It's the 8th and end of November pay hasn't posted yet - is it just me since I'm new?  Whenever it is, it's okay - I'm not complaining - I'm just wondering so I can budget accordingly!  I wasn't told anything about this at training or hiring and knew some helpful follks on here could help!  ...

Oh Me Oh My Softscript
Apr 16, 2011

such a shame since somebody there had the good sense to hire PMs who demonstrate a certain degree of competence that the executive leadership does not so very sad stay tuned ...

SoftScript At It Again
Aug 10, 2011

I work on MULTIPLE accounts and had about 10 jobs so far today.  and they have job posting on MTjobs.  Hiring for transcriptionists and advertising plenty of work.  ...

I Am Not A Fan Of Softscript,but
Oct 20, 2011

But, they have an ad on MTjob board that is just hilarious and funny.  They have a picture of a dog sitting on a lap top computer working and underneath the caption it says are you tired of your employer treating you like a dog.  The dog even have on glasses.  I am stiill laughing. ...

Softscript Really Bad?
Nov 28, 2011

Just finished their testing.  Have read the archives of 2011 on them.  Does not sound like a company I want to work for.  Are they employee status or IC?   Any current SS employees out there? ...

Anyone Have Anything To Say About Softscript?
Jan 31, 2012

anyone have anything to say about softscript?...have an interview with them next week... ...

Softscript? To Be...or Not To Be?
May 30, 2012

Anyone have anything to say about Softscript?  The good, the bad, the ugly. :)  Whatever you got, I'd like to hear it.  Pay on time, good people to work for, what is the pay, etc.  You know, all that good stuff.  Thanks! :) ...