A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

so why the dislikes for - smartdoc

Posted: Jan 12, 2014

Something I should know before applying?

Who knows but I work there currently - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
It could be the rate of pay or experience requirement. I know that they are extremely strict with the experience requirement. I have worked there since October-November and really like it. Great people, all straight typing and they basically leave you alone.

They do expect you to follow their guidelines as far as QA, etc. The only negative or dislike, may be their rate of pay. I don't know anything about this account, but pay is on time (even a little early at times) and is via DD. Also, there have been very few slow times on the account I am on. So the work has been relatively plentiful. Again, I think this is a new account, so really cannot speak as to the workload with this particular account.

If people don't like the posting, possibly regarding the rate of pay, then keep applying and looking elsewhere.

How are the schedules/flexibility? - anonn

[ In Reply To ..]
I notice they have a minimum line requirement. Do they also have strict schedules, or is it flexible as long as you work on days you committed to and get your lines in? Can you work M-F?

smartdoc -- some answers - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
These are IC positions, so "no set schedule", per se. I basically work until I physically drop.

As with any company that does acute care, yes, you would be expected to probably put a few hours in on the weekend. This is a new account, and the account that I am on is totally different. If I have work on my account during the weekend, I work to keep it in TAT, which is to be expected with any MTSO.
Thanks, very helpful! (nm) - anonn
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

What Is With All Of The Dislikes....
Oct 31, 2012

to the new job posting for an OB/GYN transcriptionist that pays 10 cpl for straight typing?  That line rate is almost unheard of these days, for sure.  Perhaps it is because they are requesting a Certified Medical Transcriptionist?  I see there have been over 200 "lookers" too, and probably just as many responses.  I don't see anything to "dislike" about the ad, at all.  I wish there were more like it!  well, good luck to all who applied.  ...

Softscript Likes/dislikes?--sm
Dec 21, 2009

Thinking about applying to Softscript.  If you have worked for them could you please tell me likes and/or dislikes? It says on their website they do not outsource, does anybody know if this is true or not? TIA!! ...

So By The Number Of Dislikes Already Posted, Does That Mean
Aug 21, 2012

that Happy Transcriptions and USA MedTran are one and the same? ...

USA MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST. WHY ALL THE DISLIKES?
Aug 20, 2012

I was thinking of applying since I'm looking for a day shift, but I saw 10 dislikes.  Any info? ...

13 Dislikes For General Transcription ICs
Feb 05, 2015

xx ...

When Giving Opinions Of Various Companies Whether Likes Or Dislikes
Aug 31, 2012

Most people are vague in their comments.  Give the details i.e. why you don't like the platform, why you don't like the benefits.  Or what type of benefits, how much you pay for the benefits, etc., how many vacation days you get, how is the vacation/sick pay calculated, hourly or average of lines, etc. ...

Would Whoever Dislikes Every Single Post Quit Reading Them!
Mar 03, 2015

. ...

Why All The "dislikes" For Rev On The Seeker's Board?
Jun 11, 2013

x ...

Inscribe - Why All The "dislikes"
Jan 01, 2014

I am wondering why all the "dislikes" for this company on the job seeker's board. Do they hire for IC or employee status? If anyone currently works there, I would love to hear what you like or do not like about working for them. Thanks. ...

"Dislikes"
May 05, 2015

Just curious, I've noticed someone is "disliking" word help posts.  What in the world is there to dislike? ...