A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Dislikes" - katem

Posted: May 05, 2015

Just curious, I've noticed someone is "disliking" word help posts.  What in the world is there to dislike?

Those are the people that ... - Amber

[ In Reply To ..]
Who feel superior to those who have to ask how to spell a word, as if they know it all.

Sigh - guess it's the elites hitting that dislike button! I gave you a like btw. - Truth

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Are you kidding me?!?! Who the bleep cares WHO - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
hits the dislike button?!?!

Agree. sm - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The like/dislike feature is so subjective as to do nothing but fuel wild speculation as illustrated above. Pay it no mind.

I am not one who dislikes word help posts but - I do not respond to them either

[ In Reply To ..]
Let me take a wild stab at it:

Some of the posts that seem to have the dislikes seem rather basic and a bit insulting to those of us who have been doing this for years, so possibly that is why the dislikes?

This is a difficult job, it requires hard work and brain power. Those who come running to the word board with something that can be Googled easily enough are the same people those selling ISR love because it proves anyone can do our job and it deserves to get paid only minimum wage.

I have no objection if people want to help those starting out, but when I started in a hospital, though I was given support, it was a long slow road and certainly cannot be spoon fed.

I have to admit every time I start a new job/account it's the same thing. Slow going, low line counts, low pay, but eventually you get there.

There are really no shortcuts, yet some seem determined to use our brain power as shortcuts, so I don't do that, but if you want to, fine.

I have had a look on the word board and most of the posts seem to be perfectly reasonable. The ones with the dislikes are the ones that seem to be easily researched, so perhaps that is why the dislikes.

Similar Messages:

What Is With All Of The Dislikes....
Oct 31, 2012

to the new job posting for an OB/GYN transcriptionist that pays 10 cpl for straight typing?  That line rate is almost unheard of these days, for sure.  Perhaps it is because they are requesting a Certified Medical Transcriptionist?  I see there have been over 200 "lookers" too, and probably just as many responses.  I don't see anything to "dislike" about the ad, at all.  I wish there were more like it!  well, good luck to all who applied.  ...

So Why The Dislikes For
Jan 12, 2014

Something I should know before applying? ...

Softscript Likes/dislikes?--sm
Dec 21, 2009

Thinking about applying to Softscript.  If you have worked for them could you please tell me likes and/or dislikes? It says on their website they do not outsource, does anybody know if this is true or not? TIA!! ...

So By The Number Of Dislikes Already Posted, Does That Mean
Aug 21, 2012

that Happy Transcriptions and USA MedTran are one and the same? ...

USA MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST. WHY ALL THE DISLIKES?
Aug 20, 2012

I was thinking of applying since I'm looking for a day shift, but I saw 10 dislikes.  Any info? ...

13 Dislikes For General Transcription ICs
Feb 05, 2015

xx ...

When Giving Opinions Of Various Companies Whether Likes Or Dislikes
Aug 31, 2012

Most people are vague in their comments.  Give the details i.e. why you don't like the platform, why you don't like the benefits.  Or what type of benefits, how much you pay for the benefits, etc., how many vacation days you get, how is the vacation/sick pay calculated, hourly or average of lines, etc. ...

Would Whoever Dislikes Every Single Post Quit Reading Them!
Mar 03, 2015

. ...

Why All The "dislikes" For Rev On The Seeker's Board?
Jun 11, 2013

x ...

Inscribe - Why All The "dislikes"
Jan 01, 2014

I am wondering why all the "dislikes" for this company on the job seeker's board. Do they hire for IC or employee status? If anyone currently works there, I would love to hear what you like or do not like about working for them. Thanks. ...