A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Do you like being MT for Precyse? - ready for change

Posted: Oct 23, 2009

Do you like being MT for Precyse? 20 years experience as MT. Ready for positive changes.. Thanks

Did you search archives? - lots of information.

[ In Reply To ..]
I *do* work at Precyse and most of the work is going to India

Is Precyse still in business?
I haven't heard anything about them in a long time and was just wondering.  ...

Take Precyse Solutions in GA off the list because they most definitely do offshore....
They do hire American MTs though, along with all of their MTs in India ...

Is Precyse still around? NM
xxx ...

Also, when I got to Precyse...
I could not believe that a very rude and incompetent former DSG manager was in upper management at Precyse. Wonder how she pulled that off. ...

I had this experience when I worked for Precyse.
Glad to be gone from that nonsense. ...

Been away from Precyse for a year and thinking of
nm ...

Precyse MTs - Big meeting tomorrow
The big MT conference call meeting for all Precyse MTs is tomorrow.  Anybody know what this might all be about? ...

Precyse does, no fees.
. ...

Precyse Solutions - need current info please
Platform, pay, VR, M-F schedule?  Many thanks ...

Precyse

Precyse
As I have stated before, this place has very high standards not attainable by most MTs (humans)and thus, most everyone in the organization is on 100% QA even those who score over 98% even after 5 or more years of service. Although there are not many ...

No solution is Precyse Solution
So sorry about what you had to go through. I truly feel for you. As good as we are, no one should stand for their crap. I certainly didn't. I could not get rid of their equipment fast enough. The day I quit is the day I boxed up their computer, calle ...

Precyse
The ugliest people I have ever worked for.  They cause damage and then fire you.  They do not care about their employees.  They are unfair and they lie to protect themselves.  I can go on and on, and I will!! ...

Precyse?
What happened? I was just offered a position with them and they seemed very nice and accommodating. What kind of damage did they cause you? I may have to reconsider my choice. ...

to Ricdicolas re Softscript - Precyse
Just curious if you are working anywhere?  You have nothing positive to say about any company. ..... ? ...

Precyse - a different perspective..
As someone who has worked for two major national companies in my career as an MT, I have experienced the worse of the worse. Been at Precyse for 1-1/2 years and I have found them to be an absolute wonderful company to work for, very caring and e ...

Precyse
I agree Precyse is lucky to have MTs like you and others who are caring, but one must also make money and Precyse unfortunately does have some very bad accounts. As MTs, we cannot guess, sometimes leaving many blanks and quality care for the patient ...

Precyse, SoftScript
ESL - English second language is an understatement at some of these companies and you know these companies are making a killing off these ESL groups. I have had a supervisor tell me we take what the ESLs do and turn it into gold. Are you frickin kidd ...

Precyse Solutions
If you know anything about working for this company, please share your experience.  Pros and cons please.  Thanks. ...

Precyse accounts have the worst ESL of all time
I could not believe how horrible the accounts there. Absolutely unbelievable. ...

precyse
They expect you to be there 24/7 even when the work isnt. On your shift, if there is no work available, you have to keep coming back to check to see if there is any. Then, on your days off, they are overflowing with work. Petty games with supervisors ...

precyse
I would rather dig ditches, better pay for a better job! ...

precyse solutions
There is nothing wrong with having high standards as long as they are attainable; however, when most of your workforce is on 100% QA,even oldest employees and not just 1) Then, it would be pretty obvious to most that there is a problem and something ...

Precyse
Any information on Precyse solutions?  Good, bad, other. TIA. ...

Precyse Solutions nm
a ...

Precyse Solutions
Precyse Solutions is a multi-international company that offshores its work to Bombay, rather Mumbai. It has offices set up in Mumbai. Just say NO to any company that outsources to another country, because in the long run it will be the demise of our ...

precyse
Precyse does offshore to Mumbai - Philippines.     ...

Precyse
Worth learning - perhaps to the Indians they offshore to. I don't know about you, but I like to make a decent wage. I find their platform to be very slow in comparison to others. If you like making money, it is definitely not worth learning. They al ...

PRECYSE SOLUTIONS
Any opinions out there on Precyse Solutions?  Thanks! ...

Precyse
You may get the same bad ESL lined up in your cue 13 or more times consecutively. ...

PRECYSE
One can find good and bad things about every company. Precyse is no exception. You should not rely on someone else's experience; however, you should look for a company's patterns of behavior. There are many MTs at Precyse on 100% QA even after 5 ...

Precyse
This is a good company with good benefits, but the work volume is very, very low at the moment. I have worked 1 day this week. Most of the work has gone/is going to ASR at 5 to 6 cpl. I am told that it takes 18 months to master ASR and get a decent ...

If you do QA at Precyse
you will be doing QA on domestic and non-domestic work. ...

PRECYSE
Looking at applying at Precyse.  Anyone work for them presently or in the past?  Any thoughts on them?   Thanks !! ...

I worked for Precyse
about a year ago and the work was pretty consistent. Every company I've worked for (in 11 years) has some slow times, but I was never completely out of work at Precyse. They do expect you to flex if there is no work, which was hard for me, but they ...

Precyse or Transtech
Who has work consistently? ...

I have worked for both -- still have friends at Precyse and find
them both to be about the same as far as consistency in work. Usually if I'm running low, then they are too. However, Precyse has the better platform IMO. ...

I believe Precyse Solutions will accept satellite. NM
xxx ...

Precyse?
I was just wondering if anybody has any current info (good or bad) on this company.  I searched archives but could not find anything recent. TIA!  ...

Precyse-Worth the effort to learn
I have found Precyse to be a wonderful company to work for. I have worked for one of the biggest and have found PS to be one of the best out there. After hearing nightmares about what MTs are going through in other companies, I think PS has done some ...

eTrans, Precyse, Medquist; which is better?

Worked for eTrans and Precyse
Only lasted 2 weeks at Precyse. Hard to make money there. eTrans was easy to make money and they had relatively good benefits. Been 5 years ago though. Things could have changed. ...

PRECYSE - WORTH THE EFFORT TO LEARN??
I was recently hired by Precyse for a clinical account which now actually turns out to be ALL HOSPITAL work which I have never done.  I am struggling with op notes, discharge summaries, hospital consultations, you name it, I get it.  My que ...

Precyse
I used to work for them. They started me out at a good hospital and then I was put on hospitals with doctors who were so terrible with their English that they had templates for them. I used to sit and cry with that account. They also had me work ...

PRECYSE
I totally understand what you are saying. It is nerve racking to try and learn this and it's not that I don't think I could learn it over time because I know I could. What concerns me is the amount of money I will make. I need to make a full-time inc ...

Precyse
I left Precyse because I got a hospital job paying by the hour and close to my home. Never regret the decision. ...

Precyse
I started with Precyse almost 2 years ago as a newbie. It worked out fine for me. After working there for about a year, I applied at a few other companies to see if I could find something better, and I couldn't. So I'm staying with Precyse! ...

Question for Precyse MTs
Do you transcribe 40 hours to the T.  I am not accustomed to timesheets and all.  I start at my regular time and done at my regular time, but I also take frequent breaks in between.  Do you get in trouble if you're not typing straight ...

Precyse system hours
Precyse keeps track of 2 sets of hours. First the time you place on your time sheet, based on how long you're working, you can basically just put 8 hours in there without any questions, put more in if you work authorized OT. The second time the ...

Info on Precyse
Hi!  I work for Precyse and do ASR and love it. It has been very productive for me and the platform is very user friendly. Worked for another company where I did ASR and I feel they are very compatible. Go for it!!! ...

Precyse ASR
I loved working for Precyse, but when ASR showed up, it sent me running for the hills. The platform was fine but the pay was abysmal during piloting stage. Mind my asking what they pay for ASR now? ...

Precyse
Hi there, I'm very sad to hear about your situation and you will be in my prayers. I am currently just about to leave precyse but I can tell you they do communicate well which is always a plus and their ASR does have about a 60% accuracy which isnt ...

Men are pigs! Okay, I worked for Precyse a few years ago and SM
I have nothing bad to say about them.  They have great communication and organization.  When I worked for them, they supplied the PC.  The work was pretty good and work flow was consistent.  Pay was always on time and always corre ...

Precyse vs Webmedx
Hi All!   I started with Precyse the beginning of the month due to my last job losing account and laying off.  My first day of training, there was no work to train on, and subsequent days no work.  The past week, work has somewhat ...

Precyse...
I wouldnt recommend precyse to anyone. It seemed that I had a good acct, good communication etc, but as soon as I started saying We're close to 90 days I'd like to begin talking about a bump in pay because the rate isnt good for my experience I sud ...

Stay at Precyse and refuse or don't do ASR and
consistently on both your primary and secondary accounts.  Then whatchagonna do? They're not real big on sharing work out of regions.  ...

Can someone give info on Precyse VRs?
I have done ASRs before with Transcend and with Transcend it would have been faster retyping the report. I would like some current info on what it is like working on Precyse ASRs?  Thanks... ...

Chronicle Transcripts (CA) and Precyse. Does
anyone have any information to share on either of these two companies?  They are both advertising for current openings.  I'm currently an IC and wondering if there really is a benefit to being employee status?   A ...

I can tell you a little about Precyse
due to start this next week.  So far, they are super nice.  They offered me a very nice line rate.  It was the best I have found so far.  The platform is very similar to what Medquist uses, DQS, I believe.  I have never ...

Transcend or Precyse.
I have offers from both.  Precyse offered much better pay but it is at night.  They seemed really friendly and wanting me to come aboard.   When they offered me that I thought I could handle the graveyard shift,  but now I am ...

Precyse has had problems with lack of work, too. They offshore heavily.
nm ...

S/l Precyse. The recruiter told me how lucky I
was that there was an opening on a particular account because all the MTs just loved the account and there was rarely an opening, it was a great account, yada, yada, yada.  They mentioned the name of the account and I had worked on it several ye ...

Precyse Pay - sm
I tested with Precyse and scored well. Now I'm waiting for my interview. How much does Precyse pay their QA? TIA ...

Precyse
Are you required to work a weekend day at Precyse?  TIA ...

Precyse or Trans Tech
I have never worked for Trans Tech, but do work for Precyse. I will tell you that Precyse is a wonderful company....not perfect, no company is. They have lots of work, value their MTs, pay a fair line rate and give excellent benefits. Worked for MQ i ...

PRECYSE OR TRANSTECH?
I've been offered a job with both Precyse Solutions and Transtech.  Just wondering if I could get some recent feedback on which company would be the best to work for from people who have actually worked for these two companies.  I have read ...

Precyse or TransTech
I know nothing of Precyse, but have worked for TT for over 2 years. They are absolutely the best company I've ever worked for. There are quite a few negative posts on here about them, but there is NO basis to what they are saying. Obviously they a ...

Working at Precyse
Sorry for the typo in previous response. Was at the end of my shift and obviously tired. Precyse has competitive pay and great benefits! ...

Precyse
Definitely Precyse.  Great company to work for. ...

Working for Precyse
I've been working for Precyse for quite awhile now, and absolutely love the company. The money and benefits are competative with what I have experienced in the past (MQ). The biggest thing for me is how much they appreciate their employees. It's ...

Looking into Focus, MQ & Precyse
Looking into applying with the above companies and wondering what the overall opinion is, i.e., if any stand out above or below the rest (have read the archives so have basic knowledge of them and their pro's and con's).  Especially interested i ...

Precyse Solutions
Provides complete setup, great training, great benefits. ...

Precyse
Very happy at Precyse. Feel free to e-mail me. ...

Pros and cons of Diskriter, Precyse? TIA
I am looking at both and would like to hear from other MTs, thanks. ...

Precyse Solutions
Anybody work for them?  Just heard they now have a big radiology account on which I had a couple of years' experience before my fomer MTSO lost the account.  Would love to be back on that account.  Would anyone advi ...

Precyse Current Info
I am an Editor for Precyse.  I have been with the company for several years now and do ot plan on going anywhere else.  Insurance is based on 40 hour workweek, meeting line quota for the time period.  Yes, a small percentage of the wor ...

Precyse Hiring for new accounts
I am an MT for Precyse and love the company. There is lots of work and the platform is very user friendly. A great place to work! ...

Precyse
As an MT for Precyse, I do know that a percentage of the work goes off-shore. ...

Precyse offer
I just received an offer today, and I am glad to hear this! ...

I see Precyse is hiring for new accounts. Would appreciate recent info on this company. (sm)
most of what I have found is pretty old.  Are the current employes squelched when it comes to giving out information regarding the company or are they just so busy they don't have time to mess around on the boards?   E-mail if you are ...

Webmedx and Precyse and Medquist. Regarding their insurance (sm)
Do you have to maintain X number of lines per hour to qualify or just X number of lines per payperiod?  Is the family coverage affordable and decent insurance?  ...

Precyse - do they allow split shifts and what are the shifts? (sm)
I see they are hiring for 2nd and 3rd shifts.  I know a friend of mine works for a company where as long as over half your shift is in that time frame it is acceptable.  It says they are hiring for new accounts, might be a good time to ma ...

Split shifts Precyse
I work for Precyse and I believe that they do allow a split shift on some accounts. I would definitely call the recruiter and ask about it. ...

Talking to Precyse about editor
I work for Precyse as an Editor and am very happy doing it. The line rate is good and the platform very easy to use. Was a good change for me. ...

Seeking recent info on Precyse Solutions.
I already know that they offshore...any other comments? ...

thanks for the input on precyse
marked them off my list and have pretty trying to decide on transmed or webmedx. ...

Precyse uses it's own program that's a version of
working in Word.  Easiest thing I have ever worked on.  ...

Precyse QA does not edit the overseas work. QA
out.  ...

Precyse question.
Does Precyse use Docqscribe? Read comments below, but does anyone have anything good to say about it? ...

Precyse QA
Yes, they have to QA the work from overseas. It supposedly goes through their QA in India, but you would not believe some of the horrific errors. There is always plenty of work in QA - thanks to offshoring and ASR. ...

Any Precyse QA people here...
I am considering testing with this company for a QA position. Is there a steady flow of work? Are you still paid your hourly rate when there is no work? How much is health insurance? When is the next pay date? Biweekly or bimonthly pay? A ...

But they dont do dialup, Precyse does.
nm ...

input on Precyse
Sounds pretty good - does anyone have any input? Looking for a good company. If not them any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Need a company that provides equipment. TIA ...

what did u decide on Precyse
Saw the add too and sounds good but without any input from other people working for them (except really old replies) don't want to leave where I am. ...

Precyse provides equipment.

Precyse solutions?
Any feedback? The package looks great, and a sign on bonus.  Is this one we should jump on? Thanks in advance. ...

Can QA staff at precyse use their own PC
or are QA folks required to use Precyse's PC? Again, this is related to QA only...not MTs. ...

Is Precyse QA pay hourly or per line?
nm ...

Precyse Info
Good place to work, but you must be willing to take on VR and transcription, the only way to guarantee work and good accounts. I've been with them 5+ years and never plan to leave. ...

Used to work for Precyse - MT11Y

[ In Reply To ..]
I used to work for Precyse. I worked there for almost 3 yrs. I really liked working there. I loved the people and they were really nice. At the time, they lost an account that was my primary and shifted MTs to other accounts. When they did that, the account they put me on was terrible, but even with that, I stuck it out until the work ran out because they had overstaffed those accounts. I was told they were going to evaluate MTs with too high QA percentages, etc. and 2 smaller accounts were coming on, but after months with super low volumes or no work, I couldn't stick around. I had to have the work to support my family.

Most of the work is VR (editing) and of course, that's the lower line rates, but platform is pretty easy to learn and use, so it balances out if you get up to speed and have a good account. Yes, they also do outsource.

Also forgot to mention, they did have a flexible spending account type of pay for vacation pay. If you wanted to cash some or all of it out instead of using it for vacation, you could and that is very helpful around the holidays or low pay periods. It helped a lot to supplement. I know the insurance benefits are pretty pricey, but I think the majority of them are these days in the MT biz. They do offer incentives if you produce certain amount of lines, but a lot of it is VR. I had good team managers there and they were all pretty helpful and concerned for me as an employee and person.

Similar Messages:

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Precyse--sm
Jan 17, 2011

I tried to apply for an MT job with Precyse last night, but was given a message that they aren't "hiring in my area."  Has anybody else run into this?  I figure any area in the US is good since most of us work from home, am I wrong?  I do live in Alaska, but last time I checked we were still part of the country. Just curious.  Thanks.  ...

Precyse NJA
May 03, 2011

Curious... anyone working for Precyse that has lost their account to international and now getting NJA several times a week?  ...

Welcome To Precyse
May 16, 2011

For MT Week last week we got Sonic Rocks which are testicle-shaped shiny black magnets.  HR just sent around a warning that they're very strong magnets and to not keep them anywhere near the computer or anything that stores info magnetically because people are accidentally erasing their hard drives with these stupid things.  Wonder how many new computers that's gonna cost... ...

Does Anyone Know What's Going On At Precyse?
Oct 13, 2011

I work at Precyse and it seems things have been strange lately and I was wondering if any of my fellow slaves know what's happening there.  For example, all of a sudden lots of work for many weeks now (previously was having NJA all the time), so much work that we're way out of TAT with a lot of accounts, yet I see no place where Precyse is advertising jobs for MTs, including their own web site. Also, the sudden firing of a number of QA people and a few lower to middle management p ...

Anything About Precyse?
Jan 21, 2013

Anyone know anything about Precyse? ...

Precyse Cpl, Etc.
Jun 29, 2013

Does anyone know the cpl rate for Precyse?  Do you work on all straight transcription or both straight and VR?  What platform do they use?  I was thinking of taking the test but don't want to waste my time if  the rate is too low.  Is the test difficult?  Would appreciate any info you may have regarding this company.  Thank you. ...

Yes Precyse
Apr 07, 2014

Too many warning signs for me.   ...

Precyse Anyone
Oct 31, 2014

Hi everyone I would like to know if anyone works for or has worked for Precyse and if so, if they are a good company to work for.  I have tried to look through old posts and I cant find any.  thanks for any input you may be able to give me. ...

Anything New On Precyse? Sm
Dec 30, 2014

What is their line rate and platform? Do they pay for spaces? How is insurance? Is there plenty of work? How are the accounts? ...

Precyse Solutions...how Are They
Jan 19, 2010

Just curious as to how they are to work for, their pay, their reputation, etc.  Any info appreciated. ...

ANYONE WORK FOR PRECYSE
May 07, 2010

Has anyone every worked for Precyse Solutions.  If so, can you guys give me some background.  It is a good company, work load good, etc. ...

TTS Versus Precyse
Dec 14, 2010

Can anyone provide the positives/negatives for these companies?  TIA. ...

How Is Precyse To Work For? - Nm
Feb 20, 2011

x ...

Looking For Some MTs Who Work For Precyse
Apr 04, 2011

Looking for some MTs who work for Precyse.  I have not seen any threads about this company.  Would like to know the good, bad and ugly.  Possible hospital transcription being outsourced to them....  Thank you. ...

Precyse Update
Jun 11, 2011

I was just wondering what is happening at Precyse.  I left Precyse last month after they sent my fourth account over to India, and there was no work.  Management kept telling us to be patient and just use PTO, but we had not really had any work for months and had already used up most of the PTO.  They blamed the no work situation on the bad weather during the winter.  I am at a new company now, and they seem to appreciate me, which Precyse did not.  My team leader ...

Precyse Transcritpion
May 22, 2011

Have there been any opinions on Prescyse lately?  Good, bad? ...

Huh...Precyse Looking For New MTs To Use And Abuse!!!
Oct 15, 2011

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  After all the stunts these guyz have pulled over the past who-knows-how-many-months...I just saw a job posting for them on a site I'm not sure if I can name here :/ and I don't wanna get in trouble for breaking any rules.  Seriously...advertising for more help after you fired SEVERAL QAs and with how much work their sending over to India...you're gonna hire MORE MTs?!?!?!?!?!?!  Guess maybe they're looking for some "fresh blood" to dupe ...

Precyse Solutions?
Jan 17, 2012

I would appreciate any information on this company: How much they pay, if pay is on time, are there tons of acount specs, do they leave you alone to do your work or hover over you, platform(s) ease of use, etc.  (I know it is mostly VR.) Thanks! ...

Precyse Or Nuance
Feb 28, 2012

Trying to decide between these two offers.  Any advice or opinions? ...

Precyse - Has Anyone Worked
Mar 12, 2012

Has anyone worked for or considered working for a MT company called Precyse and what is your opinion about this company? Thanks ...

Precyse....good Or Bad?
Apr 02, 2012

Just wondering, nothing new posted. Scheduled to take test. TIA ...

Anything GOOD To Say About Precyse?
May 16, 2012

Anyone with anything GOOD to say about Precyse? Please, everyone can't be unhappy there, can they? Will be be gobbled up by M Modal or Nuance? How big are they? ...

Does Precyse Have A Quota
May 31, 2012

Does Precyse have a quota, must you produce a certain number of lines per day?  I'm looking for part-time work.  If there is a certain expectation, what happens if you fall below it?  I'm thinking I would like to try Precyse but those are my main concerns.   ...

Precyse Productivity
Jun 14, 2012

Any Precyse MTs having trouble meeting the 96% production time expectation?  How are you managing to do it? Work off the clock?  Thanks.  HR is supporting this push.  It was 35 hours on a 40 hour week, then 37.5 now 38.5.  thanks... ...

Anybody Working For Precyse Currently?
Jul 20, 2012

Thinking about switching to Precyse, can somebody share the good and bad so I don't just think "the pasture is always greener...... .especially in the hard times of a drought"..... Or is it??   ...

I Got A Call From Precyse
Jan 10, 2013

I got a call from Precyse.  Can you tell me if they offer bonuses and if they offer 4 cpl for voice, what kind of rates do they offer?  do you get much straight transcription?  Thank you.  ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Precyse?
Mar 11, 2013

Is anyone familiar with Precyse?  I'm thinking of applying there.  Thanks for any info. ...

Precyse Questions
May 26, 2013

So for the past couple of months, I have had the recruiter from Precyse contacting me asking if I am interested in a position with them (this most recent contact she asked if I was still interested) to which I always reply yes I am.  I need a job badly!  This is like the fourth time she has asked and never gets back with me.  Should I consider myself lucky she never gets back with me?  I just do not understand it. ...