A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone ever worked for or tested with Precyse Solutions? - anon

Posted: Jul 26, 2010

Has anyone ever worked for or tested with Precyse Solutions?

spelling - spelling-- slightly off topic

[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't test with them, for a stupid and arbitrary reason. I don't trust a transcription company with a mis-spelled name! I mean, who would call themselves "Transcryption Agencie." Or have a motto, "Akuracy is our middle name." Just my pette peave.

What th' heck is a *peave*? - Sedona Red

[ In Reply To ..]
Or did you mean *peeve*?

Are you serious? - MISSPELLED?

[ In Reply To ..]
Your very own post notwithstanding for killing the English language, are you serious you would not work for a company because of the company name they have adopted? That's just absurd!

Wondering what the heck a pette peave is!

Ah, sarcasm. It's so completely missed in a posting forum. - Happy MT Robin

[ In Reply To ..]
;=)
How can you be so sure... - Sedona Red
[ In Reply To ..]
... that the misspelling was on porpoise?

She misspelled "pette peave" deliberately to make fun of "Precyse" misspelling - their name - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

what's in a name? - PN

[ In Reply To ..]
Perhaps it is a clue that they are not an American company. I get your pette peave.

THAT is how you decide if you want to work for someone? - Heavens to Mercatroid!

[ In Reply To ..]
WOW!

original - topic?

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, the person who was asking for opinions about Precyse is making her decision a better way! But still no feedback?? Does anyone actually work for them?

Similar Messages:

Precyse Solutions...how Are They
Jan 19, 2010

Just curious as to how they are to work for, their pay, their reputation, etc.  Any info appreciated. ...

Precyse Solutions?
Jan 17, 2012

I would appreciate any information on this company: How much they pay, if pay is on time, are there tons of acount specs, do they leave you alone to do your work or hover over you, platform(s) ease of use, etc.  (I know it is mostly VR.) Thanks! ...

Precyse Solutions
Oct 20, 2014

Anyone know how the company treats their employees? Out of work frequently?Average base line rate?  Platform good or bad?  Management/cherry picking? Health insurance high?  Thank you so much! ...

Precyse Solutions - Anything About This Company?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for Precyse Solutions or know anything about this company?  I was wondering if they have plenty of work and are getting any new accounts soon?  Thank you in advance for any information that anyone can give to me. ...

Good Or Bad About Precyse Solutions?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone know anything good or bad about Precyse Solutions? ...

Precyse Solutions New Employee
Sep 17, 2010

I am a new employee of Precyse Solutions.  I am really enjoying the work environment they provide.  Everyone I have had contact with is helpful and enthusiastic.  The training has been excellent!  The hourly line rate is commensurate with experience.  While in the training phase I am being paid an hourly rate.  Also, they have a guide to help you understand where you should be with regard to production over the course of time during the first 90 days.  ...

Precyse Solutions Platform?
Oct 01, 2010

What platform(s) does Precyse Solutions use?  Is it basically VR or is there some straight as well?  Happy there? ...

Precyse Solutions - Any Experience ?
Jul 01, 2011

Hi! Does anyone currently work for PS and willing to share how their experience is? I'm not interested in pay nor benefits, but in how they treat employees, is most of the work VR, are your accounts constantly changing? Just the overall culture of the company, if you will. ...

Does ANYONE Who Works For Precyse Solutions Like It There??
Jan 23, 2012

Any feedback on this company, good or bad, is appreciated ...

Does Precyse Solutions Send Out W2s?
Feb 01, 2012

Does Precyse Solutions send out W2s? ...

Precyse Solutions - Considering Working For This Company
Jul 27, 2010

I'm considering working for this company.  I have an interview scheduled.  Can any current employees let me know what you think of the company?  Most of what I have read does not sound good. :-( ...

Precyse Solutions - Thinking Of Applying
Dec 05, 2010

Anybody ever hear of the above company?  I'm thinking of applying. ...

The TRUTH About Precyse Solutions - STAY AWAY!
Aug 24, 2011

Actually, several truths about Precyse that current or prospective employees should be aware of: 1.  Recently, an entire group of employees was laid off who had been there for years and had been great employees.  I was one of these people.  The official company line is something like "Processes have become so efficient that we no longer need nearly as much staffing as we have had in the past."  The truth is that the company is pushing to move all work over 2 hour TAT to Indi ...

Precyse Solutions - Thinking About Hiring On
Feb 28, 2012

Does anybody know anything about Precyse Solutions.  Thinking about hiring on. ...

Precyse Solutions Pre-employment Ctr Testing
Jul 15, 2012

Does anyone have a link for a practice test or sample of pre-employment tumor registrar test? Thanks ...

Precyse Solutions - Medical Records Department Has Just Been Outsourced
Sep 15, 2010

Our medical records department has just been outsourced to Precyse solutions.  I have looked at a lot of posts, but most are old and I was wondering if anyone has any input to help me decide to take a job there.... thanks in advance! ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Has Anyone Tested With AHD?
Feb 03, 2014

Can anyone tell me the process with this company on testing? What is the test like? How long before you hear back from them.  Do they let you know either way whether you have the job or not? ...

Anyone Tested With MXSecure?
Nov 14, 2010

I recently saw a job ad for this company and am considering testing for a job.  The job ad does not specifically state their equipment requirements.  I went to their company web site to try to find out, but I can't find any place where they list whether you need a footpedal to take the test.  I feel like a bonehead because I'm sure I must be missing it somewhere.  I did find where they list some hardware and internet requirements and it just says you need speakers a ...

Has Anyone Tested For Alltype?
Apr 23, 2011

Has anyone tested for Alltype? I got to test with editing and they sent me 4 tests to edit, but the catch was, these were not voice files. I just had to edit what I saw. I found it very difficult to edit without the voice. ...

Tested With Execuscribe
Jun 06, 2011

I passed the test with a 98% but I did not get the job because of my experience level. That really angers me. They told me that they would keep my resume on file. How am I supposed to get a job? ...

Has Anyone Here Tested For E-MT Positions?
Mar 02, 2012

I just finished the testing -- all transcription of reports from new facility.  It was probably average compared to other companies.  They seem to focus on OP reports which were not too terribly difficult.  They seem very nice so far.   ...

Anyone Tested With Documed?
Apr 27, 2012

Has anyone tested with Documed?  If so, what did you think?  ...

Tested For Accentus
May 09, 2012

Hey guys, I just got done testing with Accentus and I've been searching the archives on here for some info that I am not able to find.  Do they provide you a computer or do you use your own?  Thanks in advance for any and all responses. ...

Tested And Got An Eye Opener
Dec 04, 2012

I tested last week and got such bad dictation I could not believe it. I tried to transcribe it as if I was getting paid the usual 8 CPL and realized it would take more time to complete it and I would be making zero money. Sloppy H&P with a heavy accent, whispering AND loud background noise; a coronary catheterization dictation that I commend an MT on even completing that I was supposed to edit. I sent the test back anyway and got an email saying I didn't pass the minimum, whatever tha ...

Has Anyone Ever Tested With Acusis
Jan 28, 2014

Has anyone ever tested with acusis and got an email to look over the scheduling and pay and had their computer tested by them and never heard from them again?  I was assuming I was getting hired, but I guess I shouldn't assume anything anymore.  Once they find out I have bad credit (which I think is what happened), they don't email again. ...

Any One Tested And Passed
Apr 18, 2014

from recent ad? Any action after that? Thanks.   ...

NEMT Anyone Tested
Feb 15, 2015

Has anyone tested for NEMT?  If so, what did you think?  Thanks! ...

Anyone Tested For Keystrokes?
Jun 11, 2015

Has anyone tested for Keystrokes?  If so, can you tell me how long before you hear from anyone regarding testing, interview, etc.?  Thank you! ...