A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Would someone share with me please how they like the FutureNet Transcription platform....sm - Cyndiee

Posted: Feb 07, 2012

Not talking about the company, starting with Pro Type tomorrow, got the installation going on then, and just wanted to know how efficient it is....thanks in advance!!

FutureNet - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
you are not talking about the California company but the other one, right?

Yes, just talking the "platform", the software, not the Company....nm =) - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Software - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It if is iplayer and itype - recommend highly. Love it.
At least THAT is good...looking forward to working again!! Thank you!! - Cyndiee
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Best of luck to you! NM - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Is the player called iplayer and where you type (SM) - yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
called iType? If so, it's a good platform. It's been a long time since I worked at Protype and everything is pretty vague. But the you have a header page where you fill in the demos and then where you type it's like it opens up in MSWord. Very easy. Can use your own shortcut program. It's not a program with so many bells and whistles that is bogs you down. I think you will like it.

Thanx so much, Yochana, sounds like MedRiteXL, ....sm - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
which I loved to use, very easy to learn and user friendly, everything worked well within one program....everyone at ProType seems very, very nice, friendly, informative, etc. Installation is tomorrow morning...fINALLY...I have been looking for a GOOD job since the end of the Summer.....seems like forever!! Thanks again!

Protype is a really good place to work (sm) - yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
The owner (Ms Maureen) is a sweetheart. SO very nice. I worked there a couple years, but left because she didn't pay for spaces and my account was all leters and I was required to look up all the addresses which slowed me down too much. Everyone was extremely nice.
Thanx again! Colleen told me I would start for St. Christopher's Children's Hospital doin - Cyndiee
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
FutureNet Platform - Julie
[ In Reply To ..]
Just wanted to confirm what the other folks have already told you. I have worked on lots of different platforms over the years and FutureNet is still my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!

Best of luck to you! Hope you love your new job!

Similar Messages:

What VR Platform FutureNet Uses
Mar 17, 2010

Does anyone know what VR platform FutureNet uses and what they pay for VR work? ...

Has Anybody Used FutureNet Platform?
Feb 28, 2012

I just had an interview for an SR job and they use a platform called FutureNet.  I liked the company and the benefit package but I have never worked on that platform.  Is it productive and can you make your lines?  Thank you for any info.  ...

Futurenet Platform?
Feb 15, 2013

Anyone work on this platform that would care to share info on it.  It is cumbersome or difficult or are you able to make decent lines?  I've never worked on the platform before and was wondering how it is in others opinions?   ...

FutureNet Platform??
Jan 28, 2014

Was considering picking up a few extra hours through iMedx.  They said the platform is FutureNet.  Anyone work on this platform?? ...

Futurenet Platform
Feb 14, 2015

Has anyone out there worked with FutureNet's platform and if so, how the heck does one make any kind of money with it?  In over 20 years, their's is the worst I've experienced.   Thanks. ...

FutureNet WebEHR Platform
May 04, 2011

Would like to hear from anyone who is familiar with FutureNet's WebEHR platform and whether you like it or not.  Is it easy for difficult to learn?  Are you able to produce good lines on it?  How long did it take for you to become familiar enough with it?  Will be  using it soon myself and would like to know what I will have to go through.  Thanks for your help. ...

FutureNet Platform Question
Jun 14, 2012

Going from Iplayer/Dragon to EHR/MModal - just curious as to what others have thought who have made change. Was just starting to make some decent $$ on old platform - is new platform awkward? ...

Anyone Familiar With FutureNet? (the Platform)
Jan 10, 2013

I have a new job using FutureNet.  This isn't the company, it's a platform.  I would love to know if there are any keystroke shortcuts since I seem to be using the mouse a lot.  For example, short cuts for spellcheck, speeding up/slowing down dictation, or raising or lowering volume? Thanks in advance!  ...

Anyone Work On Futurenet Platform?
Mar 29, 2013

On the rehab hospital accounts?  Straight typing, mostly bad dictators?  ...

Futurenet Company And Platform Are Wonderful!
Jul 23, 2010

Finally loving to work again.  The people, company and platform are wonderful!!!!   After 20 years to find such a company exists gives me hope for our industry. ...

Speaking Of Platforms, Has Anyone Used FutureNet Platform?
Oct 31, 2014

Is it easy to learn?  TIA ...

Make A Living On The Futurenet MModal Platform?
Oct 23, 2013

Is anyone able to make a living on the Futurenet MModal platform?  My pay has decreased by 3/4s.     ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

FutureNet Transcription
Jul 15, 2011

Has anyone worked for FutureNet transcription before?  Is it a good company to work for? Workload?  Any info would be helpful. Thanks. ...

Landmark Transcription - Anybody On Their eScription Accounts care To Share Comments?
Sep 15, 2012

Anybody on their eScription accounts care to share comments? I'm considering applying as I've read some nice things about them. ...

Futurenet Group Vs Futurenet Technologies
Jul 15, 2011

FutureNet Technologies is based out of California.  Futurenet Group is separate and apart from but using a similar name.  Be aware and do your homework people. ...

Platform For Transcription Plus LLC
Jan 01, 2011

Anyone know the platform that Transcription Plus LLC uses?  Do they have any QA/Editors? ...

Transcription Platform
Apr 16, 2012

What is the platform, "Cerner DTS?"  Thanks for your help. ...

What Is The Name Of The Platform That PRN Medical Transcription Uses?
Oct 26, 2009

x ...

Landmark Transcription - Platform?
Mar 06, 2010

I was wondering if anyone knew what type of platform this company uses, and if they  are currently using VR.  Is there anything particular you MAY NOT like about this company or things you REALLY LIKE  about them?  I'd appreciate hearing about them.  Thanks  . ...

Web-based Transcription Platform?
Nov 23, 2010

What exactly is someone referring to when they say "web-based transcription platform"? Are they referring to the program that the company uses to receive/pull/send audio files? ...

What Platform Does Landmark Transcription Use?nm
Jul 14, 2011

nm   ...

Landmark Transcription Provides Equipment Or What Platform They Use? 
May 25, 2010

Does anyone know if Landmark (in PA) provides equipment or what platform they use?  TIA ...

M-Modal And Dictation/transcription Platform
May 31, 2013

Does M-Modal use DocQScribe?  What about Chartscript.Net?  Since they used to be MedQuist, I know that MQ used DQS.  Anything but eScription.  I loathe eScription. ...

Looking For Medical Transcription Job Using The Emdat Platform
Jun 02, 2014

Looking for medical transcription job using the Emdat platform.  Any suggestions?     ...

How Much Data Do You Use Per Month On Your Transcription Platform?
Mar 26, 2015

I live in the boonies and have a satellite connection, for this I am switching to the phone hotspot. However, I have even MORE reduced net speed now because HughesNet likes to dock speed for people who go over the limit for the month. My plan is 10 or 20 gigs...and on the hotspot, I just went through 2 gigs in maybe 20 minutes, something that really blew my mind. That would be like thousands of gigs a month and it seems really ridiculous that it is even possible.  ...

Anyone Have Experience With Turn Around Time Transcription Co? Or Medrite XL Platform?
Jun 12, 2013

Hi, I recently spoke to someone from Turn Around Time Transcription.  I had found their ad on mtjobs.com.  Does anyone have any knowledge of this company?  They use the Medrite XL platform and the owner told me all the transcriptionists said it was an easy platform to work on, but then I looked it up and MTs were complaining about the line counts being so low.  Any info on either the company or the platform?  Thanks, Kathy ...

Futurenet Group/FutureNet
Jun 09, 2010

Is the ad for Futurenet Group the same company as FutureNet?  ...

If You're Willing To Share...
May 22, 2012

I'm interested in figuring out the average VR lines per day an MT can average with M*M as well as how many straight typing lines you get per day.  I know this is dependent on a lot of different factors like account and the skill of the MT but, if you are willing to share, I would love for people to post how many lines per day you average on VR and straight typing. Recently someone here mentioned that the top producers in their region were producing 1200 VR lines per day.  I would ...

Have To Share...
Sep 19, 2012

This job was 1561s and very likely could have been done in about 200s.    Dictated:  Eyes:  Upper case p.m. Casey upper case are case are upper case L.  Place a; of ACE upper case place M intact; Transcribed Eyes:  PERRLA, OEM intact.  The WHOLE job was dictated thusly, bear in mind he did not skip a comma, period, semi-colon, colon, dash, hyphen or slash throughout the whole thing.  Spent quite a bit of time removing colons and periods.  It was ...