A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Keystrokes and Precyse info please - anon

Posted: May 07, 2012

I was hoping someone who works for either of these 2 companies can please honestly tell me how these companies are and if they enjoy working there.  Any pros and cons you have is definitely appreciated.  Thanks in advance to any and all who reply to my post.

Keystrokes! - Happy@KS

[ In Reply To ..]
I would have to say: Keystrokes!

Similar Messages:

Some Info On Precyse?
Aug 28, 2014

Can anyone please give some info on Precyse?  Thank you! ...

Does Anyone Have Any Recent Info On Precyse?
Jan 29, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Precyse?  I'm not finding alot of info on here anywhere...  Positive and negative comments welcome.  Thanks!  ...

Recent Info On Precyse?
Feb 06, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Precyse?  *******  Thanks! ...

Anyone With Current Info On Precyse
Feb 17, 2012

yep I checked archives, but only old posts. ...

Looking For Info On Precyse - Oregon?
Apr 11, 2012

I know a long time ago these boards were full of people bashing Prescyse. I thought they were in Atlanta or something?  Anyway, I just found a job listing for Precyse in Salem, Oregon.  Does anyone know if this is the same company?  Anything good or bad about them?   Thanks!   ...

Need Current Info On Precyse
Oct 11, 2012

nm ...

Current Info On Precyse
Nov 19, 2012

and there is no job description on mtjobs, just curious if Precyse is a good company to work for?   ...

Precyse Amyone? Info Appreciated.
Jul 29, 2010

NM ...

Any Current Info On Precyse? How About The Platform - Productive? SM
Oct 20, 2009

Also how about the benefits, especially insurance - do you feel they are a good deal for the price? Do you feel the way the PTO adds up is beneficial to the MT?  Does anyone know anything about the account that they are hiring for right now?  Thanks for anything you care to share.  ...

Keystrokes - Any Info?
Jan 06, 2011

I sent my resume to Keystrokes and am wondering how they are to work for?  Are their benefits any good? Thanks! ...

Keystrokes - Any Info
Nov 29, 2011

Does anyone have any info on Keystrokes benefits? Their ad mentions different platforms. Can you make your line counts? Is there plenty of work? How is their QA Department to work for? Is there decent pay? Is there schedule flexibility? ...

Looking For Any Info On Keystrokes
Jun 06, 2012

I am just looking for any info on Keystrokes.   Thank you ! ...

Keystrokes Info.
Feb 05, 2013

Hi, I have already read the posts of the cut in pay.  Other than that, how is Keystrokes as far as having work available, management, QA, etc.?  Thanks so much. ...

Any Info. On Keystrokes?
May 16, 2013

Any info. on Keystrokes? Thanks. ...

Keystrokes Info Please......looking For More Current
Apr 25, 2011

Have done an archive search but looking for more current info from people currently working or just stopped working at Keystrokes. What happened years ago really doesn't concern me because we all know how fast it changes in this business. Not trying to discount anyones opinion just want to make an informed decision based on current status of company. Pay on time? Meet quota? etc. ...

Any Recent Info On Keystrokes
Jan 18, 2012

Any recent info on Keystrokes, good or bad?  Thanks! ...

Current Info On Keystrokes Please?
Jan 23, 2012

Current info on Keystrokes please?  Do they provide computer, etc.  Thanks! ...

Info On Keystrokes For Radiology Work?
May 04, 2010

Just wondering if anyone had any info on Keystrokes for Radiology work?  Do they require a phone line along with a cable/DSL line? Do they allow you to use a laptop?  Any pros or cons about the company. Thanks for the input. ...

Can I Get Some Recent Info On Keystrokes, Please - Good Or Bad - Nm
Feb 17, 2011

x ...

Any Honest Current Info On Keystrokes?nm
May 10, 2011

x ...

Any Info On Keystrokes...the Good, The Bad, The Ugly?
Dec 03, 2013

Any recent info on Keystrokes would be appreciated! ...

Anone Work For Keystrokes Any Info?
Apr 06, 2014

Just looking for information. I have 6 years experience and only 1 mtso I have worked for the past 6 years so any info on best companies would be great! ...

Keystrokes, Diskriter Or Freedom Type, Any Info?
Dec 22, 2009

Need info on Freedom Type, Keystrokes or Diskriter.  I live in Okla and worked for a local service until recently. They downsized and cut the transcription dept. I now have a job with Medquist but can't get any work through them. Like most, I need a paycheck, not just a job title. I'm looking for a good company to work for who is honest and provides a work load that is not constantly running out. I've seen some good reviews on these 3 companies but any current info or opinion ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

Do You Like Being MT For Precyse?
Oct 23, 2009

Do you like being MT for Precyse? 20 years experience as MT. Ready for positive changes.. Thanks ...

Precyse--sm
Jan 17, 2011

I tried to apply for an MT job with Precyse last night, but was given a message that they aren't "hiring in my area."  Has anybody else run into this?  I figure any area in the US is good since most of us work from home, am I wrong?  I do live in Alaska, but last time I checked we were still part of the country. Just curious.  Thanks.  ...

Precyse NJA
May 03, 2011

Curious... anyone working for Precyse that has lost their account to international and now getting NJA several times a week?  ...

Welcome To Precyse
May 16, 2011

For MT Week last week we got Sonic Rocks which are testicle-shaped shiny black magnets.  HR just sent around a warning that they're very strong magnets and to not keep them anywhere near the computer or anything that stores info magnetically because people are accidentally erasing their hard drives with these stupid things.  Wonder how many new computers that's gonna cost... ...