A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Need current info on Precyse - the ins and outs etc

Posted: Oct 11, 2012

nm

Precyse-sm - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
They are very professional. However, I thought their pay was very low. They do provide a computer.

Decent company - leftMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I recently left Precyse and was there for at least 10 years. Their pay was always on time. They provide everything you need to do your job. They work with you if you need personal days, but usually have to make them up or schedule PTO. They have training and meetings. They do expect and will make sure you are meeting required LPH both straight transcription 160 LPH and ASR 240 LPH and not afraid to voice to you when you are not and question why you are not. They watch system activity hours closely. You must also meet a minimum quality assurance 98% (I think). Day shift sometimes runs out of work, afternoons rarely, not sure about midnights. Overall, Precyse has been decent. Do your job right and they will not micromanage. Pay is probably the same starting out as most companies. Been there a long time with no raise think maybe I maxed out, nobody got back with me on that question. PTO is based on production. Can't say Precyse is better or worse than any other MTSO as this was my only place and probably last place for transcription. Hope I answered your questions and good luck.

You will be micromanaged and never get answers to - questions that you will be digned for sm

[ In Reply To ..]
on QA. QA is always right and MTs have no way to relisten to reports although management and QA do. Sound files are so bad that VR editing is tremendous.

Precyse Zings - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
You are ABSOLUTELY right about not being able to listen to sound files, so you can be targeted at any moment. After listening about 10 times, I was 100% positive on a lab value, was told it was a critical error and now daily they pull my work apart. Each QA does things differently and it is their word against mine as if one cannot relisten, one does not know. Leaving ASAP the whole industry.

Similar Messages:

Anyone With Current Info On Precyse
Feb 17, 2012

yep I checked archives, but only old posts. ...

Current Info On Precyse
Nov 19, 2012

and there is no job description on mtjobs, just curious if Precyse is a good company to work for?   ...

Any Current Info On Precyse? How About The Platform - Productive? SM
Oct 20, 2009

Also how about the benefits, especially insurance - do you feel they are a good deal for the price? Do you feel the way the PTO adds up is beneficial to the MT?  Does anyone know anything about the account that they are hiring for right now?  Thanks for anything you care to share.  ...

Current Precyse MTs Please Respond
May 31, 2013

I have been invited to test with Precyse.  I was just wondering of any current Precyse MTs could tell me if Precyse is a good company to work for, i.e. pay on time, straight typing or speech rec, good platform, responsive management/TL, benefits any good, vacation time available, etc.  I am currently working for a good company but the days/hours stink; so, don't want to jump into the fire so to speak.  Thanks so much for your response ahead of time. ...

Precyse - Would Like To Hear From Current Workers
Apr 05, 2014

to test.  Would like to hear from current workers.  I know Lissybell is quite happy there but would like to hear from any others willing to share their opinion.  Thanks.   ...

Some Info On Precyse?
Aug 28, 2014

Can anyone please give some info on Precyse?  Thank you! ...

Does Anyone Have Any Recent Info On Precyse?
Jan 29, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Precyse?  I'm not finding alot of info on here anywhere...  Positive and negative comments welcome.  Thanks!  ...

Recent Info On Precyse?
Feb 06, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Precyse?  *******  Thanks! ...

Looking For Info On Precyse - Oregon?
Apr 11, 2012

I know a long time ago these boards were full of people bashing Prescyse. I thought they were in Atlanta or something?  Anyway, I just found a job listing for Precyse in Salem, Oregon.  Does anyone know if this is the same company?  Anything good or bad about them?   Thanks!   ...

Keystrokes And Precyse Info Please
May 07, 2012

I was hoping someone who works for either of these 2 companies can please honestly tell me how these companies are and if they enjoy working there.  Any pros and cons you have is definitely appreciated.  Thanks in advance to any and all who reply to my post. ...

Precyse Amyone? Info Appreciated.
Jul 29, 2010

NM ...

DTI - Any Current Info
Aug 27, 2011

Any current info on this company please? ...

Anyone With Current Info On K&R? S/m
Jul 21, 2012

See they are hiring but would appreciate any info first.  I've already jumped too quick into a company that sucks.  Thanks ! ...

Current Info On DTS-OK Please.
Aug 30, 2012

Before applying would appreciate info, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Thank you! ...

Any Current Info On TTS
Apr 23, 2013

Any current info on TTS such as line rate, flexibility, plenty of work, platform and what the accounts are like? Easy to make lines? Also wondering if they offer shift differential for 2nd shift.  Thanks in advance. ...

Is There Anyone With Any Current Info On TTS. Nm
Nov 17, 2013

nm ...

Current Info On ZNF
Dec 10, 2014

wondering if anybody currently transcribes radiology for ZNF and how it is going.  How do they pay by report or line and is it decent?  thanks in advance.  ...

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Transolutions....any Current Info
May 08, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on Transolutions?  I checked the archives and I could only find posts from 2007.  Thanks! ...

Transolutions, Inc - Any Current Info?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  I searched the archives but found only old posts.  Thanks in advance for your reply! ...

Any Current Info On Heartland?
Jul 24, 2010

Home office in Toledo, branches in India? What is it like for their American staff? Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Archivus???
Jun 22, 2011

The usual...steady workload, reasonable pay, management treat MTs with respect, etc.  I haven't seen much info recently.  Any info appreciated! ...

Current Info On ETransPlus?
Sep 21, 2010

Is there enough work during 3rd shift? Is the platform easy to use and easy to get your lines in with? How is the health insurance? I saw the premiums for the different levels but didn't see what type of coverage this is (deductible, copays, etc.). I'm a bit worried that your benefits hinge on getting your required lines in each pay period.  I can see where this would be a problem if there was a shortage of work (the situation at my current job). Any thoughts would be appreci ...

Any Current Info Transportal?
Oct 05, 2010

Any current into on this company?  (Good or bad??)  Thanks for any insight! ...

Breitner - Any Current Info?
Mar 01, 2011

Just got an email that I passed the test.  Anyone have current info on them, do they have work, etc?  Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Cardioscribes
Mar 11, 2011

Any current info on Cardioscribes.  Considering a position with them.  Consistent work, flexible, etc? ...

Keystrokes Info Please......looking For More Current
Apr 25, 2011

Have done an archive search but looking for more current info from people currently working or just stopped working at Keystrokes. What happened years ago really doesn't concern me because we all know how fast it changes in this business. Not trying to discount anyones opinion just want to make an informed decision based on current status of company. Pay on time? Meet quota? etc. ...

Any Current Info On Transolutions?
May 06, 2011

Hi.  Does anyone have any current info on Transolutions?  I've been offered a position with them, and just want to find out as much as I can before I accept.  Thanks!  ...

Zylomed Current Info - ESL?
May 22, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has current info on Zylomed?  Is it mostly ESL?  Thinking of applying there.  Any info helpful.  Thanks! ...

Current Info On DTSOK?
May 25, 2011

. ...