A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hands on Transcription any recent information? - old lady MT

Posted: Jun 15, 2012

I was recently asked to test by this company and most of the communication was done via email.  I have over 30 years of experience and this is the first time that I have ever been asked by a company to download their softwiare in order to be able to test.  I downloaded the software on Tuesday evening and spent until yesterday trying to figure out why I could not get the Bayscribe player to come up.  When I contacted the lady who seemed to be in charge of the testing, she had no idea why the player was not being displayed.  I called Bayscribe on Wednesday, we got it to work for a short while and I signed off.  Thursday, tried to load the program, and the same thing.  I was not getting updates, player would not load etc.  I found out that for some reason, it was the fact that I inadvertantly had two versions of IE running on the computer  -- a 64-bit version and the regular (can't really explain it but had gone from IE9 and rolled back to IE8).   I finished one test file last night, thought I sent it (marked for QA) and then get a message that "I am not authorized for this." 

The staff was very friendly; however, I just found the whole testing process very strange with loading Bayscribe on a computer in order to test.  I am just wondering if anyone else has had a recent experience with this company and what you felt about them in general.  I know that they are very busy right now getting new accounts, but when trying to get "software issues" resolved, I felt they were slow in geting back to my emails and even the few calls I made, they just felt they could not be bothered. 

Similar experience here. Also had issues - with Bayscribe--sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I found the person who sent the test to be rather rude and declined testing. I also thought it strange to download Bayscribe just for testing and spent a lot of time trying to make it work. Then I said heck with it. They should send a few .wav files and be done with it. Time is money for us ICs. There were some other posts on here about them just recently that you might want to search. I was glad I didn't bother with test after reading those.

Hands On - WorkerBee

[ In Reply To ..]
I recently was contacted by HO and tested and accepted a position. Nothing was ever really discussed. I did get the Bayscribe to load and really wasn't all that impressed with it. She pays 6.5 cpl to start with. I should have stopped right there. I lasted a few days and then jumped ship. She is rather vague about things and I put some posts on MTStars and got a lot of negative responses, especially about pay. When I confronted her, I got the usual, "I have been in business 30 years, have 50 MTs, those are MTs that didn't work out" and so forth. I told her for 6.5 cpl it wasn't worth it. Now I can understand disgruntled MTs. I know I have been one. Don't even get me started on Medquist, but when it comes to the whole pay issue, I draw the line. So enter at your own risk. I found I had to fill out a lot of demographics and when I would see my line count and how little I was making, it was not worth my time, even though I picked it up as a secondary account to one I already have.

Worker Bee - Businesslike gal

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you start working without a contract or memorandum of understanding in place? Did you check the company out with the BBB and others?
Businesslike gal - Worker Bee
[ In Reply To ..]
No I did not and that is my fault. I realize that now. I have had contracts in the past that meant absolutely nothing. I worked for a company for four months (with a contract) and it started off great and then turned to a nightmare and I was just fired outright. Couldn't log in, nothing. I got paid when I worked, but no warning. What good is a contract if they say you will have work and you don't or they say, we just got a new account and you are given the scraps and all the other things that we go through with these companies. I have worked in the past w/o contracts and it has been great, but I will know better next time. Have a contract, but know I have no rights, just hope the job lasts or I can do it.

I got that speech too. LOL. I quit - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
I too got shorted on pay, and she was not up front on what constituted a line. She was nice enough to give me time off to see my old boss in the hospital, but I ended up quitting due to the extremely low pay. Check out her website. She brags about the low costs... I try get top dollar, not advertise the lowest price.

6.5 cpl to "start" - beentheredone that

[ In Reply To ..]
Trust me, with Hands-On your pay is 6.5 cpl to start and it will be the same 7 years later... somehow the checks would come every two weeks, then drawn out to three weeks, and then four weeks, yes! a whole month behind.

Hands On Transcription - Beware!

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't let friendly/nice fool you. It is like a wolf in sheeps clothing. As for this big new account, I was told about that too and yet I never got very much work, little feed back and it was mostly about demographics which there was a lot of and you aren't paid. The pay is horribly low. There were quite a few posts here about two weeks ago, with very negative comments and then they disappeared???? Anyway, I would definitely look elsewhere. It is a shame that experience doesn't count for much anymore. Oh they want the experience, but they don't want to pay.

Hands On - Old Lady MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I just found things very strange. Loading the software on, and what I believed to be "live dictations." I know when I tried to test the other day, the first report I got was a PFT. How many companies test using those kinds of reports? I was told by the owner to contact the other person, when I could not get the Bayscribe player to load, because she was more "tech savvy." Then this person, telling me that "no one else is having issues," and my having to call Bayscribe. I found the platform to be somewhat "clunky" once I was able to get in and have to agree that if they want people to test, create "files" from previous dictations and allow people to test that way. As for 6.5 cpl, good thing I didn't go further, because that is truly an insult.

Hands On - No Pay

[ In Reply To ..]
I just rec'd an e-mail from someone and maybe you all did too, about this company. She said she had been with her 7 years and was recently fired, because she wasn't rec'g her paychecks and when she asked her about it, she fired her! I swear we need a BBB for these types of places. We are at their mercy. Please everyone, do not even think about working for her, not even for a second and her pay is so low, you will probably make (if you're lucky) minimum wage.
No Pay with Hands On - Old Lady MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I kind of thought and wondered the same thing. Normally, a company will call or email you with information and it is the MTs decision to accept or decline testing. I had kind of a "gut feeling" when I decided to test, found it strange that the platform had to be loaded, etc and they were asking me about accepting a QA position as well if I tested well enough. All very friendly, but after approximately 2 days of trying to figure out why I was not seeing the player, emailing BL and getting vague responses then having to contact Bayscribe, I had had about enough. The whole thing struck me as odd and when nothing is discussed about pay, when they pay or how they pay, that sends another red flag to me.
Hands On - No pay
[ In Reply To ..]
My thoughts exactly and when I don't listen to myself, I end up realizing I should have. I had to ask about the pay, that was never discussed and then BL wanted me to fill out some sort of time sheet and I told her I only wanted part time (again never discussed) and she told me I should contact C. I never did. I thought for what she was paying, how dare she ask me about my production and to top all of that off, like I said, I would work and then look at my line count and rate of pay and it was actually costing me money to work for her, as I was neglecting my other account. I just wanted something to supplement what I have now, but that was not worth it. I know we are so wanting to find a good company or at leaste a half way decent one and so we are always willing to give it a "try," but like dating, I am becoming very picky. I can drink inexpensive wine, but I can't take inexpensive pay. I would do better to work at McD's and get a meal! LOL. I sent her a copy of the e-mail that was sent to me and didn't utter word, only that I rec'd it from someone from MTStars. It is like the Transcription Doctors; there is not a week that goes by that someone doesn't ask about that place and they are another outfit to stay clear of as they don't pay. Take overflow work, overhire and then dump you. Wow, I have to start looking for a different type of work, but I love working at home and I like transcription. Good luck to all of us out there!
Hands On and others - Need to speak up
[ In Reply To ..]
I know we can't really hurt the big companies, as they send most of their work to India, so what do they care if they get some bad press and they do all the time, but these other companies like Hands On, The Transcription Doctors, Radtrans and so many others, we need to make copies of what we read is posted here or receive in e-mails and sent it to them. Let them know that MTs are aware of their horrible tactics. No one is fighting for us, we have to fight for ourselves. Let them know on no uncertain terms and hopefully no one will go to work for them. Let them transcribe their own work and get paid what they want to pay us.
HANDS ON - ANOTHER BAD COMPANY - BRENDA
[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, they tried to get me too, and if I didn't fight for my pay I would have never gotten it. They also were of no help to me on bayscribe etc and told me to talk to them, no one else is having a problem. A contract was avoided, which was a red flag to me. When they fired me because of silly things and I knew I could never please them, I got half pay and had to fight for another month to get paid. People like these are all over the MT business, and I understand with enough complaints about no pay, they will be red flagged and not allowed to advertise on MT sites. The word has to get out - we are unpaid yaks at a water wheel. WORK AND PRODUCE, NO APPRECIATION AT ALL. I have two bad companies now, Hands and Totally Transcription which is shafting their transcriptionist for three months back pay, with no excuse. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE.
Hands On - Old Lady MT
[ In Reply To ..]
No response to my emails that I sent them with LEGIT concerns -- again, and I wonder, why load their software to "test?" I think they want people to do "live docs," three, I believe, and go from there. I sent several emails yesterday, when I was asked what the problem was -- I emailed back this morning, trying to finish a test because of being exhausted and of course, no response, other than two days ago; "we are so busy with new accounts, etc."

I am sick of these companies really exploting the MTs -- I had a recent experience with Mediscribes and the platform was slower than slow -- INDIAN tech support who remoted into your computer without calling first -- NOT with me you dont!!! When I am an IC, you do not touch my computer, without a phone call first. You do not remote in, and POSSIBLY ruin a computer that I have spent hard earned money on to replace then tell me that "it is not up to your specs." BULL!!!
Hands On is Hands Off - WorkerBee
[ In Reply To ..]
Your post was great and again, these companies need to be made accountable for what they are doing to us. We can only hope they will check here and see what is being said about them. Just drop a friendly little e-mail and put MTStars in it and leave it at that. I am sure they can figure it out.
Brenda - Rottie Mom
[ In Reply To ..]
Why would you--or anyone--work without a contract?
Hands on - Medmom
[ In Reply To ..]
When I first started out working for this company I did not sign a contract and had no problems. Things were great for the first few years and then things went to hell in a handbasket. She does not pay on time, the pay stinks so get that contract people! Just try to avoid this place if you want to get paid for your hard work.
One way to fight for yourselves - Old Pro
[ In Reply To ..]
It to do business in a business-like manner. Do not transcribe a single line until you have a written contract. Included it should be stated dates of pay. Are you to be paid twice a month, biweekly, what? And as soon as one agreed-upon payday is missed, stop work until the solution is rectified. And if the pay date is missed a second time, quit then and there.
No Pay - Old Pro
[ In Reply To ..]
More than the BBB (which has no legal teeth at all), you need a good LAWYER. Or maybe some of you need to sue her in claims court and make it public.
No pay, no contract, etc. - No money!
[ In Reply To ..]
I have had contracts before and wasn't paid and had no money to hire a lawyer, but I could take it to small claims court. I tried contacting the Labor Board and since I was an IC, they couldn't help. You don't make enough money to have a lawyer on retainer and if you do, you won't be doing this, as you will probably have a better paying job. We are at the mercy of these companies and we go in with good faith, try to do everything we can for them to learn their stuff, only to be left holding the bag and an empty one at that. I have no solution for this problem. I do work for a very good company and am always paid on time, but there just isn't quite enough work, so I look for something to supplement and it seems just a big waste of my time. It just amazes me how these companies get away with what they get away with. No work, use your own PTO, horrible dictators and you are punished for errors, demographics that you have to fill in and aren't paid for them, snippy QA who act like they walk on water, companies who outright lie to you about the work, "big new account" and so on. Again, we have to pick our battles and if we continue to do this, be prepared for the worst.
Claims court - Medmom
[ In Reply To ..]
Well you can't let the person sitting next to you see all your cards can you? Believe me, Big Sister is watching if ya know what I mean.

Old Lady MT - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
It sounds like the owner of this company should not be in business. That said, Bayscribe is a wonderful program. Too bad such a horrible company is using it.

Hands on Transcription...stay away - Medmom

[ In Reply To ..]
Honey stay as far away from this company as you can. I was just let go because I asked for my paychecks. To date I am about 8 weeks behind on paychecks. They are always "lost in the mail" or "well I sent it out over the weekend". I was with this company for 7 years and was thrown out like the trash because I had nerve enough to ask for what I had earned. She gets paid for the work we do so one can only guess at what she is doing with our money, besides the cruises she takes. I was there all that time and got one tiny raise and was suppose to be happy about that. I went from 6.25 cpl to 6.5 cents. I saw a post that said they were glad they did not go on with the testing because 6.5 cpl was an insult. Got that right. I saw where some "happy employee" posted that they had been there for seven years and was soooo happy to be there. I don't know who she is kidding. Anyone who has had anything to do with her knows she wrote it. You can tell by the words she used. She was always telling us we should be happy to have a job because of all the jobs going overseas. Had her name written all of it and I laughed for an hour. Keep looking honey, you really do not want to work for someone like this..took me 7 years to have enough of it.

Hands On Transcription - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
Wow, I feel for you folks. It occurs to me that there may be enough people involved to consider a class action? This is inexcusable! I hope that you can somehow all band together and roast her, well, you know.....

Old Pro - Old Lady MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I really began to question things from the "beginning." When a company asks me to downlod their software in order to test, it kind of sent up a "red flag." Trying to get the player to work and sending emails, was not getting me anywhere and now to see how some of these other people were treated, I'm glad that in the end it really did not work out.
Hands on Old Lady MT - Medmom
[ In Reply To ..]
Be very glad it did not work out for you. I know how hard ortho jobs are to come by and that is why I stayed as long as I did with her. I decided scrubbing toilets would be better than having to deal with going to the mailbox everyday and not getting a check and being lied to constantly. I really had to listen to how hard it was on her and her family when she lost one big account while I am getting late fees on my bills I could not pay because of her. She did not care about my bills so why should I give a darn about her and her family? It could not have been too hard on her when she could still go on a cruise during the time she told us our checks would be held up for a while without giving us a reason why. One thing I cannot stand is a liar. When she fired me for asking for my paychecks she told me noone else but me was complaining. Boy am I glad someone told me about this website and the negative feedback she was getting. I hope for her sake she can finally see what she is doing to her own company and the loyal people she HAD working for her. The girls left are her backbone and if she does not start treating them better she will be left with nothing. They are going to get their fill just like I did.
Medmom - Old Pro
[ In Reply To ..]
And this whole dance will continue until someone takes her to legal task.
Couldn't agree more with you medmom - beentheredone that
[ In Reply To ..]
You hit the nail on the head, scrubbing toilets would be better... so glad I finally bailed out on this disaster of business owner. I too got all the lame excuses about where my paychecks were from "oh, my son didn't put the stamps on the envelopes", blah, blah, blah... she is a disgrace to the profession and borderline "con"
Old Lady MT - Old Pro
[ In Reply To ..]
I would never, EVER download someone's software to test. I do hope you all will not just roll over. She needs to be taken to task. You deserve the kind of treatment you will accept. Make her pay.
HANDS ON IS A GOOD COMPANY! - 20yrtypist
[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for Hands on for over 4 years and never made less than $550 to $650 a week because there was unlimited work.....if she still had that account, I'd still be there....and no, I am not C. I had unlimited work 24/7 and made 7 cpl. After she lost the account, I spent a month testing and trying out companies that promised the world and 9 cpl...problem is, what good is 9 cpl if you only 4 hours of work a day after being assured it was a full time position? When I worked for Hands on, I just worked...I was never bothered....I got paid and I made a lot of money....I am quite sure the girl who worked for her for 7 years probably worked there when I did and I'm sure she had hours and hours of work as well on that account and made some pretty good money weekly....straight typing, easy doctors, no VR, on Word. If I ever, ever needed time off or was sick,it was never questioned....I have two jobs now...one at 8 cpl and one at 9 cpl because each have about 4-5 hours of work a day so I need both and there are days BOTH are slow and I can't reach eight hours...not often but it happens....so, I still appreciate the fact that I had an tons of very easy work and was left alone to do it and made $800 more a month than I do now with that account....and my check was late 3 times in 4 years...didn't even phase me cause it was $600 and I didn't care if it came a day late. I just felt the need to say so....the companies I work for now are great, easy, ortho, great companies, great people but there were posts just like these about them too from employees who were fired....I take it with a grain of salt as I've done this for over 20 years. If she got that account back, I'd be there in a New York minute so I felt the need to speak up....everyone has a right to their opinon...I don't lie...I don't owe her favors....I just wanted to say my piece...thank you ladies.
Hands on good company - Medmom
[ In Reply To ..]
I was making the same amount of money back then and I was never bothered, had plenty of work and it was the best job I ever had. I felt I was blessed to have such a job. I also had to take personal time. She was so understanding and never a day went by that I did not appreciate her and my job. I even saved messages she sent to all of us telling us how glad she was to have us all on board, she was happy with the new girls she hired and wished us all well. She never got on you for anything unless you deserved it and yes, I was dressed down over the years! I never held it against her because she was right. It bothers me now to have to say such things because of all the good years I had with this company but honey times have changed. I am not complaining about a check that was a day or so late. I am talking about checks that are consistently late, being lied to about when they were mailed and now being owed only seven weeks of back pay. I just want people to go into working for her with their eyes open. It sounds like you work hard for your money, as we all do, and all we want in return is to be paid. Period. Most people get fired for too many mistakes, not getting work done on time and/or their "poor work ethics", not for asking for their paychecks. I am not an ex-employee that is trying to "get back at her" and making up lies about her. If I were lying my posts would not be on here. I have documented proof of what I say. That is why my posts are still here and she cannot get them deleted. Thank you for your response and your opinion and have a great day.
HANDS ON IS A GOOD COMPANY - 20yrtypist
[ In Reply To ..]
Good companies lose big accounts...it's part of the business...I didn't hold it against her...I sent out resumes and found jobs that worked for me....I'm still in touch with quite a few girls that work there they are happy and none have not gotten paid or worry about their pay....I'm sorry, I just still talk to them and they're content....I would be, too, except I need more full-time work....I guess I felt the need to respond because I was able to keep my daughter at Arizona State and pay the tuition until I lost that job and now with two jobs, I can't pull it off...I'm grateful for when she had that account and felt bad when she lost it....I mean on Dr. R, I made $18 an hour, far from minimum wage....you could work for a company right now that has tons of work but if they lose that account, things are going to change....I blame the doc's office or things being sent overseas, not the little guy trying to run a business who had the rug pulled out...but, I can't take your opinon from you...you have a right to it...I guess when she lost the account it was, of course, going to change and be slow so I applied for jobs immediately or else I'd have been frustrated needing work....she understood and let me do as much work for her as I could until I had another job going...have a good day!
HANDS ON TRANSCRIPTION - 20yrtypist
[ In Reply To ..]
Also, I should mention when I was applying for jobs, there are very few straight typing jobs...they either have horrible doctors, horrible audio, difficult platforms, addresses you have to look up, voice recognition for 3 or 4 cpl but you do most of the typing cause it's wrong so after all that, there were days I'd work for some of these companies as a trial for 8 hours and make $50....it took me months to find straight typing orthopedics and still had to get two part-time jobs to fill a 40-hour week...most companies now DO have just overflow work because companies are so worried about being a second late on TAT because accounts are so easily lost to Inida for 2 cpl with a 12 hour TAT with them....my two cents anyway....lol....the entire business is not what it used to be and at this point, I can't afford a job with taxes and benefits taken out or I wouldn't make it!...tough all around but I wish you the best and hope you find a good fit with another company!
Hands on - Medmom
[ In Reply To ..]
I never held losing the big account against her. I felt bad for all of us. The only thing I can say in reply to you talking to some of the girls that still work there and are content, still getting their pay on time, not begin behind in pay, is good for them! Really! I would love to know their secret! I am sure the woman who has had notices from her landlord to pay up or get out, the woman who could not afford for her son to go the big school dance, the woman who has to decide whether to pay the electric bill or buy food would love that secret too. Don't know why some of us would get paid and the rest of us wouldn't. Makes no sense to me but I sure am happy for them. I did feel bad for C. because I know it cannot be easy to have all these women depending on you for work but you just cannot treat people this way. When she told us the end of February that March checks would be messed up and should be back to normal by April I do not believe anyone had a big problem with that. We had no reason to think we would not get paid again on time and the money we had earned would all be paid out to us. This is just a very sad situation for all of us to be in. I won't lie, when I say I did enjoy working there I did and I am sorry it had to come to this. But...if my losing my job would somehow get everyone else to be paid on time and get what they are still owed to them from two months ago, it was worth it. Have a great weekend.

Similar Messages:

Any Information On Hands On Transcription
Feb 11, 2013

Pay on time, work types, supervisors, etc?  Thanks so much, I need a job. ...

On-Hands Transcription
Jan 15, 2010

I have applied for a job with On-Hands Transcription - I do not see information on here - positive or negative.  I was hoping that somebody who actually has worked or currently works for them could post some information - positive and negative about the company and the accounts that they transcribe.  Any information would be appreciated. ...

Hands-On Transcription
Dec 27, 2010

I found some old posts in the Archives but was wondering if anyone had any recent experience with this company. Their website is a one-pager with not a whole lot of information but looks legit enough. Also, is Bayscribe easy to learn and utilize?  Will it interfere with any player I currently use for voice files?  I have never used any kind of platform - always just digital voice files and Word. Any information or input on either question is appreciated. Thanks! ...

HANDS ON TRANSCRIPTION IS THE BEST
Jun 21, 2012

Have all of you gone crazy? I have worked for C and Hands On for more than 10 years, have always gotten paid, always had work every day just as promised, and love the flexibility of my job. It is obvious that those of you who were not doing your job, and therefore have too much time on your hands, because you can't find another job are posting this non sense. I know C has been in business for 30 years starting from scratch. Tell me....how does someone stay in business for that long in ...

Anyone With Info On Hands On Transcription?
Jan 04, 2010

nm ...

Hands-On Transcription Info....sm
Jan 07, 2010

Hi - any info on this company?  I checked the archives, but info is mostly from a few years ago and vague.  Feel free to e-mail me.  TIA! ...

Hands On Transcription Virgin
Jun 21, 2012

Okay...I am new to the boards and have only worked with Hands On for 6 months but this is one of the better jobs I've ever had. I have always been paid on time, have steady work, receive constructive feedback which has helped to improve my skills. To date, the management team has been very helpful and friendly. I don't want to disrespect my MT colleagues, but perhaps they couldn't "make the cut" or are burned out from the profession. It seems to me the same MT's are posting o ...

Hands On Transcription - Any New Info
Aug 29, 2012

Any new info. on this company and does she pay on time at this point? ...

Hands On Transcription, Any Info?
Jan 14, 2013

Any info on Hands-On, pay on time, pay scale, plentiful work, supervisors, etc.  Thank you. ...

Hands On Transcription - Good, Bad, Pay, Benefits, Anything?
Apr 29, 2012

anyone have any information on this company?  Good, bad, pay, benefits, anything? Thanks in advance ...

Any Information On JLG Transcription Out Of Florida? Nm
Jan 12, 2010

n, ...

Any Information On Transcription Solutions?
Apr 06, 2010

Specifically their VR platform.  Is pay on time/accurate?  How are they to work for?  Are you micromanaged?   Thanks! ...

Skilled Transcription- Any New Information
Apr 07, 2010

Anyone have any current information on this company? Thanks in advance ...

Any Information On Oracle Transcription, Inc?
Apr 28, 2010

I am interested in any info. or experiences with Oracle Transcription out of Maryland.  Thanks for your time and input! ...

Transcription Solutions.....any Information...tia
May 27, 2010

nm ...

Advanced Transcription - Any Information
Jan 04, 2011

Any information you can share will be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Updated Information On ANP Transcription?
Jan 31, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has some updated information on ANP transcription? I've searched and found some older info regarding late payment, low rate. I've passed their tests and have transcribed focus groups before, and right in their contract it states how often they pay and the rate, so I'm clear on that. I'm not trying to make a full-time job of this gig, just some extra money. It's always scary to hear some bad news about a prospective job, but it didn't se ...

Alpha Transcription Information?
Mar 02, 2011

What's up with Alpha? ...

Information About Viva Transcription
Jul 02, 2011

Can anyone offer information about Viva Transcription....such as pay rates, what Viva is like as an employer, or any information that would be helpful to a transcriptionist who would be working for them.  Thank you! ...

Landmark Transcription Information?
Jul 15, 2011

Does anyone have any information about Landmark Transcription.  Do they have benefits? ...

Peachtree Transcription Information
Dec 13, 2011

Anyone have any information on Peachtree Transcription?  Anyone working or worked for them?  Do they pay on time and do they pay decent?  Saw a job ad for them and just wondering if I should spend my time applying.  Thx! ...

The Transcription Doctors, Inc. Information?
Feb 06, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company...they were very quick to send out the paperwork to work for them so just wondering if anyone currently works for them or has in the recent past and is willing to share any information.  Checked the archives but really couldnt find much on them...i guess that could be a good sign though ???? ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On United Transcription?
Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription?  Do they have straight typing or VR?  Any info would be much appreciated.  I took the dictation part of the test today and am waiting to hear back from them. ...

Thomas Transcription - Any Information?
Jul 05, 2012

Does anyone know about this company? If so can you give me any information. Thanks ...

Any Information On Blair's Transcription
Jul 10, 2014

I only found 2 other ads for this company, one in Feb. 2014 and in 2012.  No reviews or anything.  Exact same wording for each ad.  Is this company legit?  ...

Any Information On Chroncle Transcription Is Appreciated.
Mar 02, 2010

.. ...

Any Recent Information On Breitner Transcription?
Apr 17, 2010

Hello, I was just wondering if there is any new information about Breitner. I have read both good and bad things. I was offered a position with them. This would be my very first job as a new graduate, and I want a good first-job experience. I understand that not everyone is going to love every company. There are going to be people out there that share their good and bad experiences, which I appreciate. How valid are the complaints though. I do not want to pass judgement on a company and miss a g ...

Solid Information On What Is Going On With Landmark Transcription
Aug 17, 2010

Does anyone have any solid information on what is going on with Landmark?  I know they are doing layoffs, a friend of mine was laid off, but my account seems to be fully functional, no change in work status.  Someone said they they are closing and I was wondering if I should bail out or stick around.  ...

United Transcription - Some Current Information
Sep 07, 2010

Can someone give me some current information about this company, good bad, would prefer someone working there now or within the last 6 months. Have done a search but would like something more current.  Thanks in advance. ...

Information About Inscribe Transcription Company?
Jan 20, 2011

Can anyone offer any information about Inscribe Transcription Company?  Thanks... ...