A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Did I totally miss it, or does the tiny print ad by Nicole Webb nm - not mention the name of the company anywhere?

Posted: Sep 21, 2012

Yell

No. You didn't miss it. - JC

[ In Reply To ..]
I couldn't find the name of the company either.

No name of company... sm - tired mt

[ In Reply To ..]
Is this the same company that turned out to be an employment service???

to JC - looking

[ In Reply To ..]
the e-mail address to reply to is the key to the company...looks like it may be superior global?

sbcglobal is a email service provider, not a personal address - anon3

[ In Reply To ..]
telerecruiting though is sort of a giveaway.

Googled the e-mail address and found - these links

[ In Reply To ..]
Sounds like one of those "rip-off job service" ads. Apparently this is Excalibur Remote Workforce Job services.

http://www.mtstars.com/c-Yesterday-there-was-a-job-post-and-now-it-has-been-removed-Anyone-know-why-that-would-happen--105047.html

No rating for this company on BBB with an !alert! posted on the BBB page.

http://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/screening-background-and-employment/excalibur-remote-workforce-services-in-dallas-tx-90234133

Try Webb Transcription or such in - Portland, Oregon

[ In Reply To ..]
I used to work for them and the boss name was the same.

It is a "telerecruiting" service.... - anon6

[ In Reply To ..]
I saw this exact same ad on a different site a few days ago, same wording and everything. Nobody is responding to advertising as third party recruiter, so she is trying to leave out that info just to get people to respond. It is not an actual MTSO. Try looking up MT recruiters once...see if it is her.

It was a copy of M-Modal's ad - from another site (NM)

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

It says Transcription Solutions in it. s/m - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
But no address so which one?? There are several totally different Transcription Solutions out there.

As does the ad above it... - I would proceed with caution if applying.

[ In Reply To ..]
The 2 ads seem to be identical other than the names. Why 2 ads with same email but different names. Seems suspicious to me, possibly phishing?

I thought it said Transcription Solutions - It sounds like MModal

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

It's Transcription Solutions - pxmt

[ In Reply To ..]
First 2 words after the underlined Now Hiring ~ Medical Transcriptionists. It's just very tiny.

Similar Messages:

Kay Webb Webbscribe
Aug 28, 2010

Has anyone had any dealings with this lady or company?  I see one ripoff report. ...

Does Anyone Know Who Nicole And Dawn Are Who Have Job Openings?
Jan 07, 2010

I give up.  I guess I have been looking for work for too long.  Or maybe it is time to retire.  There is a Post on the Job Seekers Board from “Nicole” and she wants us to “Please copy/paste your resume.”  One slight problem, she does not give her Email address and I cannot see a link. IC MT - Nicole (Views: 346, 2010-01-07, 2:21 pm) Since there have been more than 346 views, can 1 of those people tell me what I am doing wrong?  On another rant ...

ASR For Tiny MT Co-op?
Jan 12, 2013

Hi - My employer is about to close our dept and outsource to M*M. Some of us are talking about sharing a phone-in dictation system and seeing if we could pull in at least some work on our own. I'm not sure ASR is worth the cost (I only gained maybe 12% speed-wise), but some participants want it. Is there even such a thing as ASR software to run with a small (probably just 2-line, certainly no more than 4) system? Does Dragon even DO "back-end" ASR, or is that something one HAS t ...

Miss QTL
Jan 21, 2010

I think that is what they were called.  The person who assisted our sup.  Anyway, I really like my sup.  But I never hear back from her when I email, I make edits in Teamwork and it still hasn't been done.  I requested time off in Feb and it is still in request status.  I have no hours listed for when I am supposed to work. I miss having someone who sends out a backlog and responds to my emails within a day, sooner most of the time. I feel like I am swinging out o ...

Can We Print Out Our W2's
Jan 18, 2013

Does anybody know if we can print out our fax forms this year?  I havn't seen them on ADP website yet and I have not received any emails about this topic. ...

I Miss MT!
Feb 15, 2014

I work full-time in a clerical position.  I don't really enjoy it but I make a decent living.  I thought I would love typing for a living so I took the MT training from one of the best schools (expensive and labor intensive, as you all know), and got a p/t weekend job working for a MTSO.  I quickly became jaded for the many reasons already discussed on this forum.  I wasn't even making a babysitter's wage.  I knew there was no way I could afford to quit my ...

Don't Miss Dep
Aug 22, 2014

I've never understood what dep was.  I started with this company 3 years ago (then Medquest), and was told to put dep after my ID number to access something which I never understood.  It always rejected my login under dep, and I was embarrassed at that time to contact Support, so I just never used it, whatever its purpose was.   So, now that we apparently can't access it, I don't miss it. ...

Do Any At Home MTs Miss This...
Feb 09, 2010

I totally miss getting a huge snowstorm (like today in my area, 10 to 14 inches) and being able to call in to work to say "I can't make it in today... the roads are horrible" I am trying hard to concentrate on work today, but all I want to do is call in to work, go outside and build a huge snowman, then shovel a little, and come in and make a huge mug of hot chocolate and watch it snow.   LET IT SNOW!!!! ...

Print And Delivery
Jan 24, 2011

Do any of you print out the dictation for your clinics and deliver them?  If so what do you charge for that, if anything?  If you do not, what to you think is a fair charge for this service?  My clinic (5-7 providers daily transcribed) is about 2 miles away from my house. Thank you.   ...

Needing Help Pdq. I Got A Job And I Need To Print
Oct 28, 2011

some stuff, but no working printer.  I was thinking someone said I could go somewhere to get the stuff printed, but I am not sure where to go or how to go about getting the stuff printed?  I mean (hope I am explaining this clearly enough) how to get the attachments on my email somewhere that I can get the paperwork printed.  Thanks for any help!! ...

Take A Guess At This ASR Miss
Jan 05, 2012

ASR says: He was seen in "twelfth" 2011.   Anyone care to guess what "twelfth" means? ...

If & Is Not Allowed To Be Use Why Does ASR Print It
Jul 18, 2012

x ...

I Miss Encompass
Sep 17, 2012

No other company currently compares.  Where did you all end up?  Did you stick with Nuance or find greener pastures? ...

Did I Miss An Email
Jan 12, 2013

are they paying us extra to clean up this mess? ...

How's Softscript Doing? I Miss Them So Much.
Jan 06, 2014

nm ...

If Ms. Is Incorrect Why Does ASR Print It?
May 22, 2015

x ...

Does Anyone Else Really Miss The Search Option
Oct 19, 2009

in this website?  Sometimes I was able to search for something and find an answer in old threads and not have to post the question and wait.  ...

Holy Cow. 66 Pages To Print Out
Nov 23, 2009

for the MDI merg-ees.  That used about 1/2 printer cartridge, took at least an hour of time and I have yet to fill them out.  This working at home is getting more expensive and aggravating all the time. ...

The Print On Printer Just Too Small
Jan 25, 2010

Have XP Dell and use Word Office to type up letters and such. No matter how large the print is on the screen of my monitor, when I print it off it is so minute you can hardly see. I have no idea how to set the printer to have larger print. Can anyone give me some assistance? TIA ...

From The AHDI Website...they Should Tell MQ It's There In Print.
Apr 28, 2010

Speech Recognition Editing   Performing SRT editing successfully requires a somewhat more specialized skillset than that involved in traditional, manual transcription. There is a different eye/ear/brain coordination dynamic at work in SRT editing compared to transcribing, which often makes it more challenging to identify errors in an SRT-draft document. It is more common in SRT editing for the brain to be "tricked" into thinking that the eye has seen what the ear has heard, due to the lac ...

Did I Miss Something About 401K Match
Mar 13, 2012

Did we get an email about them matching now? I didn't get one and I've seen some posts on here about it.  If so, can someone tell me the date they got the email?  Thanks ...

The Good Old MT Days ... What I Miss Most
May 30, 2012

Quality, Turnaround, and Price ... pick two!!! ...

Possible To Print Out A List Of Your Expansions
Oct 26, 2012

Would anyone know if it is possible to print out a list of your expansions ? ...

I Guess Miss Princess
Jul 02, 2013

She is General Counsel, SR VP & Secretary.  ...

Miss The Old Days When There Were Bonuses!
Nov 27, 2013

Miss the old days when there were bonuses! 16 years ago old boss who had her own Transcription company hired someone to delivery Christmas tray with Santa in middle,surrounded by Christmas candy, with a bonus check for $50 on the tray. Those days are LOOOONNNNNNG GONE. Let's put our Pollyanna glasses on for a minute and pretend our 37 million dollar CEO is going to give up one of his millions and divide it amongst us. Miracles happen, right? ...

Is There Any Way To View And Print Out Your List
Feb 24, 2014

Yes, I have a legally purchased copy installed on my own computer.  I would like to view the contents as a list and compare what's already on there to what I have.  I'm re-creating my own autocorrect entries from memory on a new computer. ...

I Need To Print A Pay Statement But Can't View
Feb 11, 2015

to contact regarding this?  Do we need to be in a specific browser in order to view/print?  I tried in IE and Firefox Mozilla, and when I click on the date I want to view/print, nothing happens.  ...

I Really Miss Straight Transcribing - Hate VR
Jan 28, 2011

I have my first job ever with VR and absolutely hate it; I hardly make any money at it; get tired of constantly changing he to she, adding commas where the machine left them out; I feel like my talent of being a fast typist is being wasted.  I might type 2-3 reports a night and of course they are always the shortest reports of the night! I am so glad I was in transcription at its heyday but those days are long gone as is my love and enthusiasm for this career that I have dedicated 38 years ...

Pt With S/l Miss Awe Kaw Stage IIA Thymic Carcinoma.
Dec 06, 2011

? ...

Where Can We Find In Print What Our Line Rate Is?
Oct 14, 2012

I don't see it anywhere on my paystub. ?? I forgot what exactly my rate is. Thanks in Advance! ...