A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt with s/l Miss awe kaw stage IIA thymic carcinoma. - traci

Posted: Dec 06, 2011

?

Possibly Masaoka? - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
Found Masaoka-Koga stage, but definitely take a look for yourself.

Yup :) Thanks! - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Cancer Staging.  Stage IV A, Stage IVA, Or Stage 4A?
Jun 17, 2013

Cancer staging.  Stage IV A, Stage IVA, or Stage 4A?  ...

Is It Stage 1 Or Stage I (Roman Numeral) Diastolic Dysfunction?
Apr 04, 2012

Thanks! ...

Psych Word - S/l Down-tia-thymic
Mar 27, 2012

During a psych eval. Sentence is : Affect is congruent and he appears s/l down-tia-thymic. Thanks in advance. ...

Stage 4 Kidney Disease Or Stage IV?
Nov 23, 2009

nm ...

Stage Vs Stage/ Roman Vs Arabic
Oct 01, 2013

Is stage capitalized or not as a general rule?  What about as it pertains to renal?  And do we now use arabic or roman numerals?  - perplexed!  Thanks for your help!! ...

According To S/l "Port Akk 2" , Patients With Stage I Or Stage II Endometrial
Jan 05, 2012

:) ...

Stage 4 Or Stage IV Cancer?
Jun 07, 2011

Thank you ...

Miss QTL
Jan 21, 2010

I think that is what they were called.  The person who assisted our sup.  Anyway, I really like my sup.  But I never hear back from her when I email, I make edits in Teamwork and it still hasn't been done.  I requested time off in Feb and it is still in request status.  I have no hours listed for when I am supposed to work. I miss having someone who sends out a backlog and responds to my emails within a day, sooner most of the time. I feel like I am swinging out o ...

I Miss MT!
Feb 15, 2014

I work full-time in a clerical position.  I don't really enjoy it but I make a decent living.  I thought I would love typing for a living so I took the MT training from one of the best schools (expensive and labor intensive, as you all know), and got a p/t weekend job working for a MTSO.  I quickly became jaded for the many reasons already discussed on this forum.  I wasn't even making a babysitter's wage.  I knew there was no way I could afford to quit my ...

Don't Miss Dep
Aug 22, 2014

I've never understood what dep was.  I started with this company 3 years ago (then Medquest), and was told to put dep after my ID number to access something which I never understood.  It always rejected my login under dep, and I was embarrassed at that time to contact Support, so I just never used it, whatever its purpose was.   So, now that we apparently can't access it, I don't miss it. ...

Do Any At Home MTs Miss This...
Feb 09, 2010

I totally miss getting a huge snowstorm (like today in my area, 10 to 14 inches) and being able to call in to work to say "I can't make it in today... the roads are horrible" I am trying hard to concentrate on work today, but all I want to do is call in to work, go outside and build a huge snowman, then shovel a little, and come in and make a huge mug of hot chocolate and watch it snow.   LET IT SNOW!!!! ...

Take A Guess At This ASR Miss
Jan 05, 2012

ASR says: He was seen in "twelfth" 2011.   Anyone care to guess what "twelfth" means? ...

I Miss Encompass
Sep 17, 2012

No other company currently compares.  Where did you all end up?  Did you stick with Nuance or find greener pastures? ...

Did I Miss An Email
Jan 12, 2013

are they paying us extra to clean up this mess? ...

How's Softscript Doing? I Miss Them So Much.
Jan 06, 2014

nm ...

Does Anyone Else Really Miss The Search Option
Oct 19, 2009

in this website?  Sometimes I was able to search for something and find an answer in old threads and not have to post the question and wait.  ...

Did I Miss Something About 401K Match
Mar 13, 2012

Did we get an email about them matching now? I didn't get one and I've seen some posts on here about it.  If so, can someone tell me the date they got the email?  Thanks ...

The Good Old MT Days ... What I Miss Most
May 30, 2012

Quality, Turnaround, and Price ... pick two!!! ...

I Guess Miss Princess
Jul 02, 2013

She is General Counsel, SR VP & Secretary.  ...

Miss The Old Days When There Were Bonuses!
Nov 27, 2013

Miss the old days when there were bonuses! 16 years ago old boss who had her own Transcription company hired someone to delivery Christmas tray with Santa in middle,surrounded by Christmas candy, with a bonus check for $50 on the tray. Those days are LOOOONNNNNNG GONE. Let's put our Pollyanna glasses on for a minute and pretend our 37 million dollar CEO is going to give up one of his millions and divide it amongst us. Miracles happen, right? ...

I Really Miss Straight Transcribing - Hate VR
Jan 28, 2011

I have my first job ever with VR and absolutely hate it; I hardly make any money at it; get tired of constantly changing he to she, adding commas where the machine left them out; I feel like my talent of being a fast typist is being wasted.  I might type 2-3 reports a night and of course they are always the shortest reports of the night! I am so glad I was in transcription at its heyday but those days are long gone as is my love and enthusiasm for this career that I have dedicated 38 years ...

I Miss My DSG Walmart Gift Card ... And DSG!!
Dec 17, 2012

Merry Christmas to all!  :) ...

Former Transcend MTs--don't Miss The Exec Salaries Posts Below
Oct 03, 2012

Doesn't this just make you sick--Sue Mc stays at Nuance for $295,000 per year plus bonuses, stock, and perks.  Larry G gets a severance package after end of year for $347,000 to include perks and 18 months of COBRA.  And we're making less than ever!!!!!   ...

Miss The Good Old Days Of Medical Transcription
Mar 27, 2014

I miss the lively atmosphere of a transcription room filled with other transcriptionists, with doctors strolling in and out, joking, grabbing from the tray of homemade goodies someone had brought in to share.  I miss the laughing and sharing of stories or the mutual griping about the doctors' dictations.  I miss the holiday pot luck dinners and decorations and bonuses.  I miss the formal dictating style that doctors used to go by.  I miss having a job that was in demand ...

Carcinoma
Aug 11, 2010

An additional segment of some enlarged 1s/l stand joint encountered, and these were also removed from the s/l field ...

Did I Totally Miss It, Or Does The Tiny Print Ad By Nicole Webb Nm
Sep 21, 2012

Ductal Carcinoma...is It T1b, N0?
Nov 04, 2009

xx ...

Cancer Or Carcinoma
Dec 11, 2009

When the doctor dictates:  Mr. Frippenwapper has "colon CA" .... do you use 'cancer' or 'carcinoma' for the "CA" or do you just leave it as "CA" ? ...

Thyroid .... Carcinoma
Dec 19, 2009

I've got a muffle-mouth doctor who has the following sentence. Any help? Thanks much. She had undergone a total thyroidectomy for (fleet) to a carcinoma. ...

?Availing Carcinoma?
Jan 17, 2010

I am stuck on this, no hints, patient with history of "availing carcinoma."  Help! ...