A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Take a guess at this ASR miss - sm

Posted: Jan 05, 2012

ASR says: He was seen in "twelfth" 2011.

Anyone care to guess what "twelfth" means?

ASR - Too Pooped to Compute

[ In Reply To ..]
He probably said/meant 12 of 2011 (or maybe he just says it weird, lol), which would mean December 2011 or 12/11. :)

Nope... - not gonna believe it

[ In Reply To ..]
ASR says: He was seen in "twelfth" 2011.

Dictator said: He was seen in APRIL 2011.

How the heck ASR got twelfth from April, I will never know.

Um, alrighty then, lol! :) nm - Too Pooped to Compute

[ In Reply To ..]

Twelfth - Kathy

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe twelfth is his way of saying December??

Similar Messages:

I Guess Miss Princess
Jul 02, 2013

She is General Counsel, SR VP & Secretary.  ...

Miss QTL
Jan 21, 2010

I think that is what they were called.  The person who assisted our sup.  Anyway, I really like my sup.  But I never hear back from her when I email, I make edits in Teamwork and it still hasn't been done.  I requested time off in Feb and it is still in request status.  I have no hours listed for when I am supposed to work. I miss having someone who sends out a backlog and responds to my emails within a day, sooner most of the time. I feel like I am swinging out o ...

I Miss MT!
Feb 15, 2014

I work full-time in a clerical position.  I don't really enjoy it but I make a decent living.  I thought I would love typing for a living so I took the MT training from one of the best schools (expensive and labor intensive, as you all know), and got a p/t weekend job working for a MTSO.  I quickly became jaded for the many reasons already discussed on this forum.  I wasn't even making a babysitter's wage.  I knew there was no way I could afford to quit my ...

Don't Miss Dep
Aug 22, 2014

I've never understood what dep was.  I started with this company 3 years ago (then Medquest), and was told to put dep after my ID number to access something which I never understood.  It always rejected my login under dep, and I was embarrassed at that time to contact Support, so I just never used it, whatever its purpose was.   So, now that we apparently can't access it, I don't miss it. ...

Do Any At Home MTs Miss This...
Feb 09, 2010

I totally miss getting a huge snowstorm (like today in my area, 10 to 14 inches) and being able to call in to work to say "I can't make it in today... the roads are horrible" I am trying hard to concentrate on work today, but all I want to do is call in to work, go outside and build a huge snowman, then shovel a little, and come in and make a huge mug of hot chocolate and watch it snow.   LET IT SNOW!!!! ...

I Miss Encompass
Sep 17, 2012

No other company currently compares.  Where did you all end up?  Did you stick with Nuance or find greener pastures? ...

Did I Miss An Email
Jan 12, 2013

are they paying us extra to clean up this mess? ...

How's Softscript Doing? I Miss Them So Much.
Jan 06, 2014

nm ...

Does Anyone Else Really Miss The Search Option
Oct 19, 2009

in this website?  Sometimes I was able to search for something and find an answer in old threads and not have to post the question and wait.  ...

Did I Miss Something About 401K Match
Mar 13, 2012

Did we get an email about them matching now? I didn't get one and I've seen some posts on here about it.  If so, can someone tell me the date they got the email?  Thanks ...

The Good Old MT Days ... What I Miss Most
May 30, 2012

Quality, Turnaround, and Price ... pick two!!! ...

Miss The Old Days When There Were Bonuses!
Nov 27, 2013

Miss the old days when there were bonuses! 16 years ago old boss who had her own Transcription company hired someone to delivery Christmas tray with Santa in middle,surrounded by Christmas candy, with a bonus check for $50 on the tray. Those days are LOOOONNNNNNG GONE. Let's put our Pollyanna glasses on for a minute and pretend our 37 million dollar CEO is going to give up one of his millions and divide it amongst us. Miracles happen, right? ...

I Really Miss Straight Transcribing - Hate VR
Jan 28, 2011

I have my first job ever with VR and absolutely hate it; I hardly make any money at it; get tired of constantly changing he to she, adding commas where the machine left them out; I feel like my talent of being a fast typist is being wasted.  I might type 2-3 reports a night and of course they are always the shortest reports of the night! I am so glad I was in transcription at its heyday but those days are long gone as is my love and enthusiasm for this career that I have dedicated 38 years ...

Pt With S/l Miss Awe Kaw Stage IIA Thymic Carcinoma.
Dec 06, 2011

? ...

I Miss My DSG Walmart Gift Card ... And DSG!!
Dec 17, 2012

Merry Christmas to all!  :) ...

Former Transcend MTs--don't Miss The Exec Salaries Posts Below
Oct 03, 2012

Doesn't this just make you sick--Sue Mc stays at Nuance for $295,000 per year plus bonuses, stock, and perks.  Larry G gets a severance package after end of year for $347,000 to include perks and 18 months of COBRA.  And we're making less than ever!!!!!   ...

Miss The Good Old Days Of Medical Transcription
Mar 27, 2014

I miss the lively atmosphere of a transcription room filled with other transcriptionists, with doctors strolling in and out, joking, grabbing from the tray of homemade goodies someone had brought in to share.  I miss the laughing and sharing of stories or the mutual griping about the doctors' dictations.  I miss the holiday pot luck dinners and decorations and bonuses.  I miss the formal dictating style that doctors used to go by.  I miss having a job that was in demand ...

Did I Totally Miss It, Or Does The Tiny Print Ad By Nicole Webb Nm
Sep 21, 2012

Abdominal Ultraound, Fibroids, Moderate Right S/l A/miss/al Free Fluid?
Jan 08, 2013

Abdominal ultrasound notable for uterine fibroids, moderate right _________ free fluid, multiple gallstones within the gallbladder, with at least 8 measuring 6 to 7 mm with enlarged hepatic duct measuring 6.2 mm. I keep hearing a/miss/all but doc is very hard to understand.  Any thoughts?? ...

Can Anybody Guess
Jan 04, 2012

Just came across this VR interpretation.  Can anybody guess what the doc was really saying "History of pepperoni she abandoned" ...

I Guess We Will Need At Least
Mar 09, 2014

Because the second TAA petition is about to expire, and as soon as we all get laid off, then we can get back to school.   ...

Guess What, Another Incentive, Oh Boy!!
Oct 23, 2009

This is getting to be a regular thing.  Barely enough work to go around in my BOB as it is! ...

To All The Newbies And I Guess All MQ MT's.
Jan 23, 2010

I have been with MQ, well. . . , FOREVER unfortunately.  I found out about the board when I was googling something about Medquist about 2-1/2 years ago.  How did you all find out about this board! ...

Anybody Want To Guess What This Is Supposed To Say?
May 03, 2010

He received supplemental oxygen and anti manic amputations by EMS. ...

Guess I Am Not Leaving
Jun 25, 2010

Got an E-mail (isn't that personal, but better than nothing, I guess) that my old hospital has decided not to fill the position "at this time," but will keep my resume for future reference.  New clothes, pedicure, and a lot of stress for nothing.  So my MQ job is looking a lot better today. . .  Maybe next time.  ...

Can Nobody Even Venture A Guess As To Why
Dec 01, 2011

a company would do that???????? ...

Guess I Am Not One Of The Chosen Few
Mar 07, 2012

E-mail says 300 MTs chosen to attend the webcast.  If you haven't received an invitation, you're not in.  Curious to see what the 300 have to say... ...

I Guess I'll Just Be Glad For One More Day
Sep 15, 2012

MModal didn't cut my pay this week, I haven't been thrown into the cesspool yet, I haven't been put on QA review (yet) and I have plenty of work.  So we'll see what tomorrow brings. ...

I Guess I'm Stuck In MT
Jan 03, 2013

I failed another interview yesterday, and I'm not going to do anymore interviews.  When they start asking stuff like, how does your experience as a medical transcriptionist translate to this particular job, I'm stumped.  Among other questions. I have started building some other skills (like Excel), but I always end up looking like a complete idiot.  So I'm just gonna stick with MT until it goes away and then I'll go to the unemployment office and mayb ...

I Lucked Out I Guess
Dec 17, 2014

I figured mine on Friday the old way and just checked my new one to approve and it is the same as it would have been on old pay scale.  Holding my breath for the next week.  So ridiculous.  ...