A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Kay Webb Webbscribe - webbscribe

Posted: Aug 28, 2010

Has anyone had any dealings with this lady or company?  I see one ripoff report.

Kay Webb - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
Be careful, in the past she found ways to cheat MTs out of their true lines in Emdat Inscribe. She owed me a check, it took weeks, she would keep telling me it was in the mail. When I threatened to slam her all over every MT board online, I got a check in a few days.

she is not a very honest person.

NOT PAID!!!! - suzy

[ In Reply To ..]
KAY WEBB SCREWED ME OVER AND TWO OF MY FRIENDS WHOM I HAD COME TO WORK FOR HER. THEY HAVE BOTH SINCE QUIT AS WELL. SHE DOES SWEET ADELAIDES AND IS GONE EVERY SINGLE MONTH WHEN PAYCHECKS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SENT OUT. THE FIGURES ARE CONSTANTLY WRONG, EVERY MONTH, TO HER ADVANTAGE, AND THE CONSTANT MISTAKES IN BILLING AND MISMANAGEMENT OF HER OWN BUSINESS SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN OUT ON THE EMPLOYEES!

Similar Messages:

WebbScribe
Sep 11, 2010

I just responded to an ad for this company then did a search here on them.  There is a report from 2005 that they did not pay an employee.  Has anybody heard anything since then?  It seems strange that they would still be in business after all this time--but maybe not.    ...

Did I Totally Miss It, Or Does The Tiny Print Ad By Nicole Webb Nm
Sep 21, 2012

Any Current Webbscribe Ladies Out There?
Sep 21, 2010

Hi.  Just wondering if there are any current Webbscribe gals out there and if you like it.  ...