A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Current Precyse MTs Please Respond - Tamikens

Posted: May 31, 2013

I have been invited to test with Precyse.  I was just wondering of any current Precyse MTs could tell me if Precyse is a good company to work for, i.e. pay on time, straight typing or speech rec, good platform, responsive management/TL, benefits any good, vacation time available, etc.  I am currently working for a good company but the days/hours stink; so, don't want to jump into the fire so to speak. 

Thanks so much for your response ahead of time.

Stay where you are - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Agreed! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Keep the job you have! They QA you to death...And pay you so litle...

The QA isn't nit-picky at all though... - & the pay is average.

[ In Reply To ..]
It is an improvement over M*Modal by far!!!

Similar Messages:

Anyone With Current Info On Precyse
Feb 17, 2012

yep I checked archives, but only old posts. ...

Need Current Info On Precyse
Oct 11, 2012

nm ...

Current Info On Precyse
Nov 19, 2012

and there is no job description on mtjobs, just curious if Precyse is a good company to work for?   ...

Precyse - Would Like To Hear From Current Workers
Apr 05, 2014

to test.  Would like to hear from current workers.  I know Lissybell is quite happy there but would like to hear from any others willing to share their opinion.  Thanks.   ...

Any Current Info On Precyse? How About The Platform - Productive? SM
Oct 20, 2009

Also how about the benefits, especially insurance - do you feel they are a good deal for the price? Do you feel the way the PTO adds up is beneficial to the MT?  Does anyone know anything about the account that they are hiring for right now?  Thanks for anything you care to share.  ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Who Do You Go To When Your CCM Won't Respond?
Sep 09, 2010

I have had no work this entire week.  The only day I got to work that I was scheduled was Sunday.  Since then, NJA for my ENTIRE shift EVERY DAY!! I sent an email to my CCM stating that I cannot continue like this.  I want to know why I am not getting any work and if it is because our accounts don't have any work, I want to be put on an account that DOES have work. I have emailed and emailed and called and called, and she doesn't respond (not that this is new, mind you ...

Please Respond
Apr 06, 2011

I agreed to do a STAT job that was only to be 90 min of dictation within a 24-hour period of time.  When I first responded to do this job, I was told they found someone else to do it.  I then recieved a phone stating that the original transcriptionist bailed on her and could I do it. However, not only did she want the 90 min dictation she wanted a 31 min multi-speaker consultation as well, STAT.  The audio was sent in a format that was not compatible with a foot pedal.  I did the 31 min job, ...

Anyone Who Has Taken FMLA Please Respond
Apr 24, 2015

Hi, I'm considering filing intermittent FMLA for chronic photophobia.  Periodically I cannot look at the monitor and thus cannot work because of it. I have 8 hours PTO left and if I am out of PTO, I need FMLA to cover me taking off without pay. I'm a good producer, show up and work my schedule, high quality, and handle 4 accounts on a weird evening/weekend shift (my choice of work times) so that I do not run out of work.  Previous to this year, I was rarely OOW, but now eve ...

Patient Slow To Respond
Oct 13, 2009

Okay, the physician is unintelligible.  Says the patient is perfectly healthy, but he cannot understand why the patient is so slow to respond.  Duh....Dr. even has the audicity to suggest a neruology consult to see why the patient answers questions so slowly.  Like my brother'in-law was asked if he had "hot buns."  for heartburn.  Sigh.  ...

Anyone Respond To OTI Ad And Hear Back?
Feb 08, 2011

Was just wondering if any of you submitted a response to their ad and heard back from them.  Thanks! ...

Two Questions....respond Please If You Have The Time.
Dec 21, 2014

I have 2 questions that I wold really love some feedback on.  It's not important how long I have been transcribing, the fact is that I have worked for some major MTSOs over the years and the llongest I have ever been on 100% QA is 3-4 weeks, more likely 1-2 weeks.  Now that I am starting my second month with Nuance I have been placed on 3 separate aaccounts.  The first 2 I was fine with, but then they sent me an emial stating that I would be switched over to a new go-live acc ...

HELP! Getting Inquiries From Local MDs But I Have No Idea How To Respond.
Dec 09, 2009

Yes, I know we get lots of these questions every day but here's one I don't think has been touched on lately.  I was recently approached by an old employer about giving my information to another MD for transcription work. I told her that she can definitely give out my info if she new someone that needed transcription work done.  I didn't really think it would go anywhere, as that's the way it happens in this town, nothing ever comes to fruition. However, today I g ...

Please Respond To Vacation Coverage Question?
May 26, 2010

I have put in a request for time off and have been told that I need to find coverage for that day.  I am a subcontractor.  Is this normal? ...

Question For New Graduates; Seasoned MTs Welcome To Respond Also
Feb 13, 2011

From reading post after post on the New MTs Board, it seems like one of the main reasons a lot of people chose the Medical Transcription field is because they were lured in by the “work at home, when you want” dream.  But when reading through the job opening ads, any type of flexibility is usually reserved for Independent Contractor positions, and IC positions usually want lots of experience so the MT can work with little or no supervision. On top of that, at least in my opinio ...

Anyone Respond To P.r.n. Positions At Medscribe -- I Believe They Are In Florida.
Mar 14, 2012

I just got an email about these positions.  Sounds good to me.  I only want part-time work, so this would be right up my alley.  The pay is kind of low in the beginning, but they do raise you to 8 c/l after probation.  not too shabby huh???  What opinions are there here regarding this company?  Good, bad or otherwise???  I saw their web site here and it sounds okay, but then you never know.  Anyone currently working for this company now???? ...

Anybody Know If Nuance Takes Forever To Respond To
Mar 21, 2014

an application?  I submitted one at least 2 weeks ago... and it was no easy process as I couldn't log into the system, yada, yada.  So, that makes me even wonder if they got my app and resume.  But is it normal that they take forever to respond?  Or is it normal if they don't want you, that they just ignore you?  I just would prefer closure.  I know Nuance well, as far as I know its not the dream job, to say the least.  Just wondering what's up w ...

How Do I Respond To The Psych Eval Posting?
May 08, 2014

How do I respond to the Psych Eval MT position?  There is no email address given in the post and when I try to reply by MT Stars email it gives me a failure notice.  Thanks! ...

Read Something About What Would Go Against Someone In A Coding Interview. Coders Please Respond :)
Dec 05, 2012

I am still a student, so I am still very naive about a few things involving this grand new venture.   But, since I am almost done with my 4th module at Andrews and getting ready to tackle the certification exams, I have been doing a lot of research and reading about people obtainng their first coding jobs or something in HIM.  I read one scenario where the employer was telling of how she narrows it down to 3 candidates.  Of course, if one goes into an interview and seems as i ...

What Do You Do When MTSO Doesn't Respond To Emails Or Let You Know When Work Will Be Available?
Sep 09, 2013

This is my first experience with this and it sucks!!  In training, I had a lot of work and I was told to expect between 80 to 100 minutes a day.  It was close to that the first week.  Now it's going on the third week and I have hardly any work, don't when I will have work, email them asking about work, and no one responds.  I turned down another job for this and I am Pis*%.  Any advice appreciated.  ...

OTI: How Would You Like To Respond To The Recent Work Flow Email And Comment?!
Nov 29, 2013

Does A not realize most of us were celebrating Thanksgiving with our family and giving no thought to OTI?!!!!!!! ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Do You Like Being MT For Precyse?
Oct 23, 2009

Do you like being MT for Precyse? 20 years experience as MT. Ready for positive changes.. Thanks ...

Precyse--sm
Jan 17, 2011

I tried to apply for an MT job with Precyse last night, but was given a message that they aren't "hiring in my area."  Has anybody else run into this?  I figure any area in the US is good since most of us work from home, am I wrong?  I do live in Alaska, but last time I checked we were still part of the country. Just curious.  Thanks.  ...

Precyse NJA
May 03, 2011

Curious... anyone working for Precyse that has lost their account to international and now getting NJA several times a week?  ...

Welcome To Precyse
May 16, 2011

For MT Week last week we got Sonic Rocks which are testicle-shaped shiny black magnets.  HR just sent around a warning that they're very strong magnets and to not keep them anywhere near the computer or anything that stores info magnetically because people are accidentally erasing their hard drives with these stupid things.  Wonder how many new computers that's gonna cost... ...

Does Anyone Know What's Going On At Precyse?
Oct 13, 2011

I work at Precyse and it seems things have been strange lately and I was wondering if any of my fellow slaves know what's happening there.  For example, all of a sudden lots of work for many weeks now (previously was having NJA all the time), so much work that we're way out of TAT with a lot of accounts, yet I see no place where Precyse is advertising jobs for MTs, including their own web site. Also, the sudden firing of a number of QA people and a few lower to middle management p ...

Anything About Precyse?
Jan 21, 2013

Anyone know anything about Precyse? ...

Precyse Cpl, Etc.
Jun 29, 2013

Does anyone know the cpl rate for Precyse?  Do you work on all straight transcription or both straight and VR?  What platform do they use?  I was thinking of taking the test but don't want to waste my time if  the rate is too low.  Is the test difficult?  Would appreciate any info you may have regarding this company.  Thank you. ...

Yes Precyse
Apr 07, 2014

Too many warning signs for me.   ...