A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does any have any info (or heard back from) the BOS (Bureau of Office Services)? sm - speedyfingerz

Posted: Apr 16, 2010

They had an ad up a while back for VA transcriptionists.  I'm wondering if anyone currently works for them and what the platform, pay, etc., are like.

It's been 2-3 weeks since I put in resume. Nothing so far. - mrs.krabs

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

BOS VA (Bureau Of Office Services); Has Anyone Heard From This Company, Or Can Current
Oct 08, 2010

n/m ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On The Bureau Of Office Services, Inc. (BOS) Sm
Mar 31, 2010

How are they to work for?  What is the pay scale like?  Platform?  The ad indicates that benefits are included for FT employees - are they expensive?  TIA. ...

Bureau Of Office Services - See Message
Oct 13, 2010

They were advertising for a VA account and a radiology account on October 7 or 8 but it appears as if all the posts have been removed.  Is this a legitimate company?  I checked out their web site, it looked okay to me.  Does anyone have any information that they would be willing to share?  Thanks ...

Bureau Of Office Services .... Did Anyone Who Sent Them A Resume Hear From Them?
Apr 29, 2010

nm ...

Has Anyone Tested With M&D Scribing And Heard Back? Cant Find Any Info On Them. Nm
Jan 11, 2010

aaaa ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

General Office Clerk, Reid Hospital & Health Care Services, Richmond, IN
Jun 28, 2014

Thought the suits might be interested to see "comparable wages" in my neck of the woods. Preferred familiarity with medical terminology. Demonstrates courtesy, attitude, respect and enthusiasm (C.A.R.E.) in all interactions.... $11.72 - $13.46 an hour Owing to disability and not being able to dig my car out of the driveway every day in winter, I cannot even apply for this. Boy, sure would be nice to earn a living like this on a daily, steady, hourly basis (working with nice people every day). ...

Any Feed Back On The Inner Office, Ltd Out Of Ohio?
Nov 13, 2009

Does anyone know much about them? I talked to them yesterday, and they don't offer direct deposit, which is a red flag for me.  I have heard of other companies that do not pay you on time or not at all when they don't have this feature. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Exxon Business Services
Jul 28, 2010

I saw this ad on one of the other sites and wondering if anyone knows anything about this company.  Seems kind of fishy, but I can't find anything on google about it.  Thanks! ...

Any Heard Of Radiology Transcription Services LLC Out Of NJ?
Jun 13, 2011

Just trying to feel out some companies...came across this one.  Thanks! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Never To Be Heard From Again?
May 27, 2011

Has anyone else ever been contacted by DTS and never to be heard from again? ...

Anyone Every Heard Of Applied Medical Services?
Mar 28, 2012

? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Pioneer Transcription Services?
Mar 27, 2013

Wondering if there's any information out on them.  I checked archives, there was nothing there.  Any current info would be greatly appreciated! ...

Contact Info. For Monrovia Office....
Nov 24, 2009

Just wondering if anyone has the contact information...phone, email, etc....for the Monrovia, CA office?  I would sure appreciate it.  Thanks. ...

Does Anyone Have Info On SHuR Can Services
Jan 29, 2014

Does anyone know anything about or heard anything about SHuR can Services. The MTSO is based in Reno. I never heard of them. I did search here and found nothing. Ad is on MT Daily jobs. I am just doing homework before sending resume. ...

Need Info On MTS -Medical Transcription Services
Dec 03, 2009

Does anyone work for or have worked for MTS (Medical Transcription Services)?  Please tell me all of the good and bad things about this company.  Thanks in advance ...

Info On Iridium Services In Miami, Fla.
Dec 08, 2014

Need info on Iridium Services in Miami, Fla. please.  Searched the archieves, but found nothing recent. Anyone work there currently or in the past on their oncology account? Indian based company, lots of work, good dictators, pay on time? Any info would be appreciated ~ Thanks so much! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Any Current Info
Apr 20, 2011

Any current info about this company, I think out of Oklahoma?  Also wondering if it is employee status or IC?  Thanks for any feedback. ...

Anyone With Info On WordZXpressed Transcription Services, Not Much On This Board
Nov 09, 2011

. ...

Anybody Heard Back From BOS About VA Work?
Apr 08, 2010

Just looking for PT work and it's been several weeks.  Sent a followup e-mail last week but haven't heard back.  Last I heard they were trying to hire people who already had VA certification/background investigation.  Is this something I can get on my own? ...

Anyone Heard Back From SureScript?
Jan 06, 2011

This company posted an ad yesterday on the other site, and I sent two e mails along with my resume. The ad was for a part time urology transcriptionist (which I have six years of experience in), and I guess I at least expected an e mail back. I just need a job so badly, and this sounded like what I had been praying for. Did any of you apply? Have you heard anything? ...

Anyone Heard Back From MDinTouch Yet....
Jan 28, 2011

after testing? ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From ZyloMed?
Feb 21, 2011

Has anyone who applied within the last week to Zylomed heard anything back?  I applied for the urology account and have six years of experience in this specialty, but I have not gotten a response.  I am desperate for work, and I was hoping they would get back to me pretty quick.  Has anyone heard ANYTHING???  Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From Southern?
Nov 19, 2011

I tested for Southern Transcription and feel confident that I aced the test.  I had hoped to hear back this week but did not.  Has anyone here heard back from them after testing?  Thanks. ...

Heard Anything On When BeyondText Will Be Back
May 23, 2012

up?  Down 2 days this week, wow!  This really hurts the paycheck. ...

Heard Back From Inhouse Job!
Jun 17, 2013

Oh man I don't want to get my hopes up but I submitted my application the other day and today was asked to do the online "organizational fit assessment."  I don't know if I answered the questions correctly but I did the best I could.  So we'll see.  Inhouse jobs don't come up very often in my community - almost never! and this one has other responsibilities too.  I should add that I think I owe a lot to Preptel.com.  It's a website I saw posted h ...

Data-Med.... Anybody Heard Back From Them?
Nov 02, 2013

Have any of you heard back from them after "applying?"   I even phoned them a couple of times and just got answering machine.  Their website has the phone number transposed but is correct (supposedly not a sham place) in their posting here on MTSTARS. ...

Anybody Heard Back From NCCR?
Jan 16, 2015

Has anyone been offered a position yet? ...

I Finally Heard Back From Synernet!
May 18, 2010

OMG! I finally heard back from Synernet! They want to speak with me. It has been approximately 2 weeks since I tested with them. That is crazy. Wish me luck ...