A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone heard of Vital Lines out of Georgia - Any info appreciated

Posted: Apr 21, 2011

Anyone know anything about Vital Lines out of Bogart, Georgia?  Their website says they accept resumes, but there is nothing else.  I am assuming they would probably have Independent Contractor positions.  Wondering if anyone else has heard of them before I send in my resume. 

Thanks. 

Did you ever get any info on Vital Lines? - wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
Just saw an ad for them and never heard of them. Nothing really in archives. Thanks.

Similar Messages:

MTs In Georgia
Apr 23, 2013

Are any of you in the Atlanta, Ga/North Georgia area? It would be great to have some local MTs around. ...

Georgia Physicians
Jun 09, 2010

Anyone have an easy to use doctor finder for Georgia?  So far, everything I find either wants you to get licensed or you have to search by county or specialty....any help will be much appreciated!  ...

H & P Vital Signs:
Jan 25, 2011

Please help.....I know I've heard this before but am drawing a complete blank....On examination, temperature 97, blood pressure 139/73, heart rate 89, respiratory rate 16.  She is 93% s/l on rule _______.  She runs this and General Appearance together and I just can't get it.  Thank you so much for any help. ...

WordzXpressed In Georgia
Apr 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company?  I found them on line.  Thinking of applying.  Does anyone have any info about them?  Thank you in advance. ...

Vital Signs Question
Jul 18, 2010

Sometimes one of my doctors will just state the numbers when giving vital signs.  Just wonder how some of you handle this? ...

PeachTree Transcription In Georgia?
Aug 05, 2011

Has anyone here ever worked for PeachTree Transcription in Georgia?  If so, what are your feelings about this company? ...

Cobb Transcription/Georgia
Sep 21, 2011

Cannot seem to find much information on them.  Anyone know anything?  TIA.  ...

Abbreviation In Vital Signs Of The PE
Aug 31, 2012

She could also be saying any other phonetically similar letters. There is nothing else listed under the vitals, so its probably a generic "all negative" term.  (Afebrile, Stable Vital Signs...something else)   This dictator is one of those where the who PE is abbreviations.   Thanks ...

In Vital Signs. S/l Askum 54 Cm.
Sep 29, 2012

In vital signs of a neurological exam of 8yo boy.  s/l  askum 54 cm. ...

Semicolons In Vital Signs???
Nov 05, 2013

Since when are vital signs separated by semicolons?  Did I miss something??? My feedback - VITAL SIGNS:  Blood pressure is 183/111; pulse is 88;88, respiratory rate 18;18, temperature 97;97, oxygen 96%.96.   ...

Has Anybody Worked For Saince Out Of Georgia?
Nov 25, 2013

I am looking to work for a smaller company and was hoping maybe someone on here had worked for them and knows if they are okay to work for or not. TIA ...

So Now ASR Is Messing Up The Vital Signs
Dec 29, 2013

Not putting in the temperature at all, no matter how clear it is dictated. Messing up the sequence of the rest and the measurements..this is beyond annoying ...

Information About Precyse In Georgia?
Jun 23, 2014

Can anyone give me information about Precyse in Georgia? I have an interview with them this week for a position. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks so much. ...

I Received A Call To Move To Georgia
Jun 09, 2010

New company opening up and wanted to know if I would transfer to be an in house supervisor:) Nice offer but I love California too much, so maybe I will just work for them from home. ...

Help On Vital Signs Part Of Exam
May 19, 2014

This Indian lady sounds like on the vital signs part as saying "No cathalication, upper landmine", ? Can't find anything similar to cathalication and upper landmines.  Any help would be appreciated!     ...

Anyone Currently/recently Work For ACTI In Georgia? Offered Position.....
Nov 15, 2011

The one sticking point for me is necessity of "renting" their software, have NEVER had to pay to use a company's software, find this odd.  They seem to have a DECENT pay structure, the norm, and also SEEM fairly flexible.  Could ANYONE shed some light for me, eager to get back to work, but not be taken advantage of!  Thanks a bunch everyone. ...

InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions Located In Georgia
May 11, 2012

Looking for info on the above company located in Georgia.  If you would care to share your experience working there, pros and cons, please post.  Thank you. ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

Doc Says Patellofemoral And (s/l) "vital" Compartment Narrowing Right Knee Consistent With
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...

Are MS Word Lines The Same As Medquist Lines?
Jan 18, 2011

I am having a discrepancy issue with lines....wondered if MS Word and Medquist use a different number of characters per line.  Thanks.... ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average Per Day
Jul 13, 2011

How many lines do you average per day - VR and traditional?  I know it's been VERY slow lately, but when things are going well, how many lines do you normally get? I'm trying to figure out where the average numbers are.  For me, I do about 350 trad and about 1400 VR in 8 hours. Well, my timesheet says 8 hours, but my clock says that number MAY(!) be a little higher.  Again, these are numbers I pull when things are going well and I'm not waiting for work to download. I'v ...

On Vital Signs: She Is On Pressure Support "10 Slash 5, 40%"
Jun 18, 2010

:) ...

S/l Vital Signs Per "for Far" Nursing. Rehab.
Nov 03, 2010

Clearly s/l "for far."  I thought maybe he was saying 4th floor, but doesn't sound that way at all.  Could it be some kind of specialized nursing staff for rehab? An excellent dictator - I just can't figure this bit out! ...

About How Many Lines?
Dec 10, 2010

Can anybody that types radiology tell me how on average about how many lines they do an hour or a day?  I am being switched to by the line and have always been paid by the report.  Thanks.  ...

TT Lines?
Feb 11, 2011

Does anyone else struggle to get 2000 lines a day with TransTech?  I've been at TT for about 4-1/2 years, but I'm having a hard time getting over 2000 lines a day.  If you get more than 2000 a day in your 8 hours, can you share your tips?   ...