A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anybody worked for Saince out of Georgia? - any opinions about them?

Posted: Nov 25, 2013

I am looking to work for a smaller company and was hoping maybe someone on here had worked for them and knows if they are okay to work for or not. TIA

searching - memls

[ In Reply To ..]
Search the archives..there was information about them on here about a month ago and it didn't sound too promising...

6 cents a line blended rate VBC - whas what I was offered

[ In Reply To ..]
x

6cents per line? Wow... - sadie

[ In Reply To ..]
That's worse than awful.

I refused to work for them - Worth more than .04/l

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied with them last month. After going through the onboarding process, and learning that they pay .06/vbc, I declined their offer. The company is owned by a man from India. He employs (so I was told) 50% of his MT's from India and the other half from the US. As an MT with over 20 years experience, I refused their slave wages. I am worth so much more than they are offering. They want such perfection from MT's but are not willing to pay for the value they get. Well, they are not getting me - nough said !!

I agree with your post and.... - bandwagonlady

[ In Reply To ..]
I had a strong sense after talking with the recruiter that the "good" work goes to India and the US team gets the crap. No way would I ever transcribe for 4 cpl and told them they were WAY under the industry standards for the transcription rates but were in the ballpark for editing rates. They're bringing on new business and it will all be straight transcribe for the first few weeks. I refuse to work like that for such little pay. Let them send the transcribe stuff to India too, I say!

Similar Messages:

MTs In Georgia
Apr 23, 2013

Are any of you in the Atlanta, Ga/North Georgia area? It would be great to have some local MTs around. ...

Georgia Physicians
Jun 09, 2010

Anyone have an easy to use doctor finder for Georgia?  So far, everything I find either wants you to get licensed or you have to search by county or specialty....any help will be much appreciated!  ...

WordzXpressed In Georgia
Apr 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company?  I found them on line.  Thinking of applying.  Does anyone have any info about them?  Thank you in advance. ...

PeachTree Transcription In Georgia?
Aug 05, 2011

Has anyone here ever worked for PeachTree Transcription in Georgia?  If so, what are your feelings about this company? ...

Cobb Transcription/Georgia
Sep 21, 2011

Cannot seem to find much information on them.  Anyone know anything?  TIA.  ...

Information About Precyse In Georgia?
Jun 23, 2014

Can anyone give me information about Precyse in Georgia? I have an interview with them this week for a position. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks so much. ...

I Received A Call To Move To Georgia
Jun 09, 2010

New company opening up and wanted to know if I would transfer to be an in house supervisor:) Nice offer but I love California too much, so maybe I will just work for them from home. ...

Anyone Heard Of Vital Lines Out Of Georgia
Apr 21, 2011

Anyone know anything about Vital Lines out of Bogart, Georgia?  Their website says they accept resumes, but there is nothing else.  I am assuming they would probably have Independent Contractor positions.  Wondering if anyone else has heard of them before I send in my resume.  Thanks.    ...

Anyone Currently/recently Work For ACTI In Georgia? Offered Position.....
Nov 15, 2011

The one sticking point for me is necessity of "renting" their software, have NEVER had to pay to use a company's software, find this odd.  They seem to have a DECENT pay structure, the norm, and also SEEM fairly flexible.  Could ANYONE shed some light for me, eager to get back to work, but not be taken advantage of!  Thanks a bunch everyone. ...

InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions Located In Georgia
May 11, 2012

Looking for info on the above company located in Georgia.  If you would care to share your experience working there, pros and cons, please post.  Thank you. ...

TTS-MT Or Saince????
Jun 11, 2014

I have job offers for both.  Saince is Behavioral Health and TTS is Acute Care.  I have read all infromation from both companies pros and cons. The hours are about the same.  The one thing that worries me about one company is if your QA audit is not where it should be, MT is penalized to only working 30 minutes a day until audit score is brought up.  I would  be working PT for both.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.   ...

PROOF SAINCE DOES NOT PAY!!!
Apr 05, 2010

I got this email this morning - yes, he's threatening to sue me over my paycheck - Remember, he owes me $415: I have your email (received Friday 4/2/2010 at 3.30 PM) wherein you have agreed to the settlement offered by us. We are prepared to send your check for $171.00, as you have agreed to below, by Express Mail today so that you may receive it tomorrow.  Finally, today I have received some emails from you that were sent to the Nevada Labor Commission among a host of other people.& ...

Any Info On Saince?
Nov 27, 2012

Any info on Saince?? ...

Saince - Would Appreciate Any Info
Sep 12, 2013

Would appreciate any info on this company anybody may have.  Not much info when doing a Job Search came up.  Thanks! ...

Any New Info On Saince?
Sep 24, 2013

x ...

Saince And My Experience.
Nov 12, 2013

Just wondering how many other people started with Saince and then left.  I started a month ago.  The first thing I had an issue with was the fact that I would be called several times by the recruiter and absolutely could not get off the phone with this woman.  She would literally keep me on the phone talking for an hour about her personal stuff and she did not seem very professional.  The training consists of about an hour webinar.  They have you do about  3 reports ...

Saince New Accounts Anyone?
Mar 13, 2014

I have an opportunity to take a position with Saince working on one of their new behavioral health accounts.  Has anyone had any experience with this, good, bad or indifferent? I understand they've taken on a large number of facilities and will continue to throughout the year.  Just wondering if it's worth taking the chance or if I'm wasting my time considering. Thanks in advance! ...

Saince Transcription
May 15, 2014

I've been invited to test with Saince Transcription. Can anybody give me any information on this company, good, bad, or indifferent? ...

Can Anyone Tell Me What Platform Saince Uses?
May 25, 2014

I was interested in their psych account.  I have read the archives, but where I am now is bad enough I am thinking of giving them a try.  Thanks. ...

Just Took The Saince Test
Jun 19, 2014

Just took the Saince test.  Has anybody else taken this test and what did you think of it?  ...

Anybody Know Of Precyse And Saince?
Sep 10, 2014

Just wondering if they're good or bad and how they compare to other companies such as MModal. ...

Saince And Amphion
Sep 10, 2014

Hello! Can anyone please provide any recent information for Saince and/or Amphion?  I have searched but not finding a lot other than VBC and information on what people have gone through with their testing processes for the past year.  How are they to work for?  What is the CPL?  Is insurance high?  Thank you in advance. ...

Saince Feedback Please
Oct 20, 2014

Last week I talked to their recruiter and would like to hear from current/recent employees regarding how good the speech recognition program is and how much work do you really do that is straight transcription.  Their line rate seemed low for straight transcribing but fair for editing.  The recruiter wouldn't answer my direct question on how much of the work is editing.  I'm not interested in straight typing for their line rate but if most of the work is editing with a d ...

Saince Anyone Working
Nov 24, 2014

Anyone who is currently working for Saince or in the past has worked there I would like some information on how the company is to work for - pay, QA, flexibility, etc.  From what I am hearing, pay is not good.  Please let me know the good, bad and ugly.  Thanks.  ...

Current Info About Saince?
Oct 11, 2011

Does anyone have any current info about Saince?  Can only find older posts. ...

Has Anyone Worked For Saince? From The Website, It Looks Like ... SM
Jul 05, 2012

they are Indian owned or at least Indian run, but I was just wondering if anyone has ever actually worked for them.  I need benefits, and the list of people to work for who offer them is dwindling pretty quickly.  Thanks for anything you care to share. ...

Saince Versus Mmodal
Dec 03, 2013

I am constantly running out of work where I am employed. I have nine accounts across he country and still have to fight for work. I have an interview on Thursday with Saince, Inc. Which is the better company, Saince or Mmodal? I have heard both run out of work. Why are these companies hiring when there is no work to be had? ...

Better Company, Mmodal Or Saince?
Dec 05, 2013

I was supposed to have a Saince interview at 2:30 and the interviewer called 45 minutes late, is this a sign of what kind of company it is? I have heard really bad things about this company but currently running out of work an making no money at the company that I am not now. Any advice on this company? Which is the better company, mmodal or Saince? ...

Saince Medical Transcription
Jun 04, 2014

RUN from this place!  They have no idea what they're doing.  You will regret even sending your resume! ...

Saince Line Requirements And QA
Jun 18, 2014

Anyone know how many lph or minutes you are required to do? Also how is their QA? ...