A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any thought on Bayscribe/RecordsOne's other partners - Landmark is one. - shadow

Posted: Sep 10, 2014

Looking at their home page, they seem to be promoting VR as well.  My memory is that Landmark has a (relatively) good reputation. I don't particularly recognize their other transcription partner, DB Transcription.  They also have a coding partner. 

http://www.recordsone.com/partners/

Thoughts anyone? (I only got around to checking it out last night).

I'd avoid Landmark - Ex-LM

[ In Reply To ..]
If you're going to be depending on Landmark for your primary source of income, or even a decent supplemental part of it, I would avoid them at all costs. They mostly have all overflow accounts and you'll constantly run out of work. If you're not running out of work, you'll be getting bottom of the barrel reports that are very little lines. The communication there is also completely nonexistent. Trust me. I worked there for 2 years and left at the beginning of the year after practically starving there. It got to the point where I was lucky if I made $50 a day working there.

landmark - wk

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree totally. I was there about two months and I kept asking for account specifics and they gave me nothing. They just kept saying to following the samples. Then, she would not let me type more than a certain amount of lines. There was no communication and I just stopped typing one day over frustration, and they never contacted me again. What a joke that company.

totally agree - LM is not a reliable income source

[ In Reply To ..]
Bottom of the barrel is exactly what you will get, one day may be ok, the next will be awful, the next run out of work.

lm wth? - whatdotheydotherewiththework?

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't for the life of me figure out why I, too, have the same experience as poster above with LM--everyone does, it appears! When I have a full day of work, perhaps once a week, I think people are "sick" and so I have additional work...and yes, then a day or two later or both subsequent days will be little to no work at all, and then I think, those 'people who were sick' come back to work and work with a vengeance, because 'they' were out for a day or two. On days there is absolutely no work whatsoever, probably 2x weekly, I think the doctors are "in meetings," or at very, very, very long breakfasts and/or lunches and/or dinners...or they've been called on various "emergencies" precluding them from dictating. There is no limit to the number of excuses the mind creates for there being no work at LM or at best, a totally erratic and limited work supply leaving one frustrated, wasting one's time, for sure, and finally but most important, resulting in being flat broke. I have of late decided that none of my suppositions are correct, however. The truth is known to a precious few, I'm sure, and we probably can guess who they are.
I heart Landmark - lucky I guess
[ In Reply To ..]
I've been there for 5 years and the times I run out of work are rare. I love K. She responds to my emails 90% of the time in a timely manner. I guess I'm lucky and I appreciate that luck but thought I'd chime in that it's not 100% misery at Landmark. And I love Bayscribe :)
Hi K or is it A, re the above post - oforgodsake
[ In Reply To ..]
there you go again!
Seriously! - Damage control much???
[ In Reply To ..]
It's obviously either A or K. I don't know ANYONE who has had that kind of experience at Landmark, and I know several people who have worked there. What a joke!!
maybeallthetranscriptionistswithoutwork - canworkatLM
[ In Reply To ..]
combing this board for LM negativity of which there is much to choose from--and get paid to do the 'damage control'...I'm just not sure whether I'd prefer to be paid hourly or 'by the sentence'...
Actually, it's B :) - Just a grunt
[ In Reply To ..]
And sorry but yes my time at Landmark has been great. And I've worked for a LOT of companies. They are one of the best in my book. Sorry I can't fulfill your dream of everyone being miserable.
I love LM too! I am not A or K either. - I think it is great place to work. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Apparently, Bayscribe set up a "Transcription Cooperative" in 2010 - shadow

[ In Reply To ..]
sounds like a good idea ...

link: BayScribe Announces U.S. Transcription Cooperative: The BayScribe American Transcription Network Brings Quality and Control Back to Hospital Transcription

http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebBayScribe_BATN/Made_in_the_USA/prweb4779984.htm

Sorry if "everyone" already knew this, I've been dealing with other issues for the last few years and haven't been paying a lot of attention to "the business"

Interesting! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
d

One of the coop partners/ex MDI-ers - See message

[ In Reply To ..]
Very interesting. Those of you who are ex-MDIers, one of the partners listed, Main Street Transcription, was started by Don Johnson and Lisa Hagedorn. I know some who work for them and love it, BTW and FYI.

Similar Messages:

RecordsOne/OTI Bayscribe Question
Jan 22, 2015

The problem I'm having is that in Bayscribe under the Reports Summary tab (not the Review tab), I no longer have the Review link next to the patient names.  Previously, I was able to go to Reports Summary, to a transcribed report, and click on the word Review next to patient name - and that report then opened as a Bayscribe report where I could see what I typed but could click on the audio link to relisten.  What happens now is that there is no review link next to the patient name ...

Landmark/Bayscribe
Nov 12, 2009

Been with LM for quite a while.  Work used to be plentiful but now has been drying up over the past month.  Anyone else on their Bayscribe platform having the same problem? Notice that they are doing SR and wondering if some of account is being sent in that direction?? Please feel free to send private e-mail.  ...

Landmark Bayscribe
Jan 27, 2011

Quick question with Bayscribe. On the manager's end, can routing jobs be set up for each individual MT without our knowledge?  TIA ...

Bayscribe Program And Landmark
Nov 20, 2009

Okay out there, give me some idea about how good this platform and or company are and do not tell me to check the archives, etc.  Can't we all just get along and help each other out?  TIA for input ...

Landmark/Bayscribe Waiting List
Jun 27, 2013

Just curious if any of you who were placed on the waiting list because of the Bayscribe account that was pulled a couple months ago have actually gotten back to Bayscribe yet? I kept asking and asking and was told to be patient, IT was working on it. First K said it would be just a few weeks, but then as time keeps going by..... I was working on the EditScript account she had, but got discouraged because it was about 95% ESL and I just couldn't make any headway with it. ...

Landmark Is Hiring For A Bayscribe Oncology Account
May 16, 2013

Landmark is hiring for a Bayscribe Oncology account.  Just a heads up, I currently work on a Bayscribe oncology account for them and I NEVER EVER have work!  I made $237.00 for the last 2-week paycheck.  I don't know if it is the same account they are hiring for, but even if it isn't, I have asked and asked for a new account, getting no response.  Just a warning, don't quit your day job! ...

RecordsOne: What Do You Think Now?
Dec 17, 2014

I just wanted to take the pulse of my coworkers from OTI, now RecordsOne. I am happy as can be. I have plenty of work. Anyone else having pleasant results? I certainly am glad I stayed. The sisters are great. ...

RecordsOne. Sm
May 06, 2015

Anyone have any info on this company?  Tia ...

RecordsOne / Mercedes
Sep 13, 2014

Apparently I am probably with one of the "sister" companies in this transition.  Like you guys, I am trying to weigh out my options here.  I'm reading the comments about the offer from Mercedes.  Does anyone know if RecordsOne is offering pretty much the same offer?   I feel like if the "sister" company keeps me onboard, to go on the other accounts they have, are they really able to "absorb" another MT.  I feel like the relative you let sleep on the couch just beca ...

Landmark Insurance - Does Landmark Offer To Full Time Employees?
Jan 24, 2012

What kind, if any, insurance does Landmark offer to full time employees? Medical, life, dental, etc Need medical and dental and thinking about taking a job here. ...

Just Logged In To The New RecordsOne Site.....sm
Oct 01, 2014

All my accounts are still there?  WTF? ...

RecordsOne Slowed Down To A Crawl Since 10/1
Oct 05, 2014

Has anyone else with RecordsOne had practically NO work since 10/1?  Realizing that half of the accounts went with MTI on that date, I suspect the remaining accounts with RO must be getting spread out among the MTs who stayed with RO and lost their accounts to MTI.  It will probably take months for RO to build up their account base again..... time to look for another company to work for. ...

Anybody Work For RecordsOne (Formerly Oracle)?
Jun 28, 2015

What is their pay rate? ...

Anybody Heard Of GO Partners
Sep 15, 2011

Is anybody familiar with a company called GO Partners? ...

Go Partners - Any Feedback
Sep 21, 2011

Has anyone had experience with Go Partners?  I was offered a job but didn't have to test for it and that makes me a liittle nervous.  They appear to use the Emdat Inscribe system and do mostly ortho work.  Any feedback would be appreciated. ...

I Wish RecordsOne Would Get Those Mercedes Accounts Off The Board!!
Oct 06, 2014

It's depressing to see my accounts that are gone that I could be working on!! ...

RecordsOne/Mercedes Both Say They Were Previously Oracle. Sm
May 07, 2015

If I do an archive search for Oracle it does not tell me which company is good, bad or if they are both good or bad.  Does anyone work for RecordsOne and if so will you share your thoughts?  Thanks in advance. ...

Webmedx Partners With NLPI
Sep 28, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Natural Language Processing Solution: MedLee? Webmedx partnered with NLPI. I have been researching it, and it seems very high tech. I can't wrap my brain around it. Is this a step closer to phasing out MTs or no? Here is the article's link: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/webmedx-and-nlp-international-team-to-bring-natural-language-processing-software-to-medical-transcription-103906588.html Today I feel like Laura Ingalls Wilder did when she wa ...

Anybody Know Anything About Cognitive Health Partners?
Jul 14, 2011

I took their test at the mttest testing site and failed the screening portion!  Now I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I have been in the MT business for 18 years and have never failed a test and I have taken 100s of them on mttest.  So I'm stumped.  Anybody else take the screening test and fail.  Right after I took their test and failed the screening, I took another company's test and sailed through each portion and second company's test had a lot of th ...

Cognition Health Partners
Oct 09, 2011

Does anyone work for this company that can tell me any info on them?  I have just taken the test and passed, so I am curious to what they are about ie, amounts of work, type of work, pay?  TIA ...

International Labor Partners, What Do They Do?
Apr 19, 2012

I've read on here previous comments about the ILPs not having the skill set to perform straight transcription/editing, and if that's true (and I tend to believe it myself), then exactly what is their purpose in the industry? Can they churn out the line count (or way above and beyond line requirements)? Can they create/edit a document that is ready for release to clients? Who QAs their grammar, punctuation, spelling (in correct English)? Can they precisely transcribe OR reports, car ...

Anyone Heard Of GO Partners, Past Or Present?
Sep 13, 2011

Has anyone heard of GO Partners, past or present?  Not much in the archives.  Good, bad, American company?  They had a posting listed but now it is down.  Just wondering... ...

Cognition Health Partners - Any Info?
May 08, 2012

Anyone with recent info on this company? Basically wondering if they are a stable company, have enough work, managers okay to get along with, etc. TIA! ...

Does Nuance FT Insurance Cover Domestic Partners?
Jan 06, 2012

I'm a FT Webber and think I've heard something about this, but can't seem to find in the insurance info. Thank you! ...

Silent Partners Medical Transcription In Lufkin, TX.
Jun 16, 2014

Has anyone had any experience with Silent Partners Medical Transcription out of Lufkin, Tx and if you have what your experience has been with them, etc.? ...

Silent Partners Transcription Company - WARNING
Jun 26, 2014

Just a warning to anyone thinking of working for this company.  They are very quickly going to disappear because they're so impossible to work for.  I worked for them for 9 months, and in that time: I never received a contract after asking over and over again (yes, I should have quit sooner).  I was repeatedly told that their "lawyers are working on them" and since found out that they had contractors there for up to 7 years with no contract. They only use f ...

I Just Thought Of Something!
Mar 31, 2010

Do you wonder how much the person makes who is sitting there reading all the First Time Right Essays?  Sure would love to know that!  How do I get that job?  I guess I would qualify as I have reading skills.  ...

Wmx - Another Thought On This
Sep 02, 2010

I think this was a very large account and they could have divided the MTs who had this as their primary and put them on various other accounts.  Yes, this would have overstaffed those accounts and more MTs would be getting NJA as we all scrambled for what work there was.  Also, this way WMX would not be putting out unemployement for anyone and soon most of us would not have benefits because we couldn't keep our line counts up with NJA all the time.  All in all, looks like the ...

HEY... I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING
Oct 26, 2010

What the heck happened to that 6.1 upgrade drawing with the TV and all????? Did anyone ask support or their CCM? ...

Just Thought I'd Ask..
Mar 28, 2011

I'm just wondering what is with companies not calling you after you have passed a test and said they will? I don't understand it. Yes,  I realize that they may have several people, but is it too much to ask for a phone call to do an interview or something? I am looking for a job and when I do pass tests and get excited that I actually did and no one contacts me like they said they would, it really bothers me. ...