A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HEY... I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING - SM

Posted: Oct 26, 2010

What the heck happened to that 6.1 upgrade drawing with the TV and all?????

Did anyone ask support or their CCM?

Did you???? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

drawing - Ckk

[ In Reply To ..]
it went the way of the differential for difficult dictators...anybody remember that promise?

To answer your question. Asked my CCM last week and he has not heard anything. No message - Sunflower

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thank you Sunflower - OP nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

You R Welcome!!! - Sunflower

[ In Reply To ..]
I had gotten a similar response to a simple, general question at one time also.

This board is for us to not feel like we are alone and that is the main reason I read it, to vent, to ask questions others might know the answers to. I have found alot of useful information on this board.

ANY question is worth asking and any negative remark is not even worth the effort to open it!!!

Similar Messages:

I Just Thought Of Something!
Mar 31, 2010

Do you wonder how much the person makes who is sitting there reading all the First Time Right Essays?  Sure would love to know that!  How do I get that job?  I guess I would qualify as I have reading skills.  ...

Wmx - Another Thought On This
Sep 02, 2010

I think this was a very large account and they could have divided the MTs who had this as their primary and put them on various other accounts.  Yes, this would have overstaffed those accounts and more MTs would be getting NJA as we all scrambled for what work there was.  Also, this way WMX would not be putting out unemployement for anyone and soon most of us would not have benefits because we couldn't keep our line counts up with NJA all the time.  All in all, looks like the ...

Just Thought I'd Ask..
Mar 28, 2011

I'm just wondering what is with companies not calling you after you have passed a test and said they will? I don't understand it. Yes,  I realize that they may have several people, but is it too much to ask for a phone call to do an interview or something? I am looking for a job and when I do pass tests and get excited that I actually did and no one contacts me like they said they would, it really bothers me. ...

I Thought I Was The Only One
May 13, 2011

I just realized that no one cares about the quality of medical records anymore.  I have had to go to VR and I am now making anywhere between 4 and 12 dollars/hour.  I guess people care more about the quality of their hamburgers than they do peoples' healthcare. I have started to just send them through.  I don't even really listen to the work.  I look at it and change any major spelling errors, but other than that, what the VR says is what they get.  The fu ...

Just Had A Thought...
Mar 17, 2012

Could it be that the MModal and Nuance are buying all of these smaller, better MTSOs because they want to limit our employment options?  If MModal (the Q) and Nuance are the monopolizing companies, and an MT who works for them just had all she/he could take, where could she/he go?   Just a thought....   ...

Thought Everybody Would Like To See This
May 01, 2012

This phrase was added at the end of an advertisement for employment.  Obviously it was in-house, but found it.... well.... rude, I guess.  Although I understand their position and their experiences, to include something like this in an advertisement would certainly send me running elsewhere.  Any opinions???   one last comment, and from prior experiences we have to make this statement: if you have had mutiple jobs a year, have gaps in time in your resume without explana ...

Just Thought I Would Let You All Know...
Oct 22, 2012

that Alliance Medical Transcription in Houston TX is hiring for acute care account with a large teaching hospital with mostly VR but some straight typing and mostly OP notes.  Good luck to those who apply. just passing this on because I have very little experience with OP notes and this was not a good fit for me.  No "ulterior motives" for me.  Just trying to help those in need.  ...

I Just Had A Thought!!!
Nov 15, 2012

What if we asked for stocks in the company as a benefit?  I know Wal-Mart does this for their employees, because my SIL, who has worked for Wal-Mart for a long time, drew from her stock and traveled a distance and paid for a  birthday party for her 3-year-old grandson and went shopping at our local mall and bought herself a wonderful new set of pots and pans (that new kind that is green and made out of ceramic) and just lived it up more than she could have done otherwise.  Si ...

Just A Thought Here...but...
Apr 11, 2013

Have you all ever thought of letting your own doctor/s know that you will no longer have a physician who sends his or her work to a company to be done overseas and that you will now demand that your medical records be done in the US or you will seek medical attention elsewhere?  Maybe start making a lot of noise on the doctor/hospital level? Just a thought. ...

An ASR Thought
Oct 20, 2013

I am making stupid, idiotic mistakes that I never made before. Yes I know I am older than when I started this mess of a job. But, I think with this ASR garbage, first being so wrong all the time, then trying to remember what keystrokes to use, blah blah it actually kind of puts you in a "trance." Its like you see but you don't see. Does that make sense or maybe I am just going insane? ...

Thought It Was
Feb 25, 2014

Uploaded, now stuck downloading ...

Just A Thought.
Mar 17, 2014

As my husband pointed out (he sees how stressed I get) our local grocery store employs people with mental and physical disabiltiies as grocery baggers and they get paid more than I do with less hassle, better benefits and more time off.  Not saying everyone should work in a grocery store but it is something to think about when you are getting grief for maybe being 1 point off on a BP supposedly putting a patient's life at risk or getting a major error for not including "include" w ...

Here's A Thought
Oct 06, 2014

If it impacted the physicians being able to dicate, would be having all these problems? ...

Just A Thought
Jan 18, 2015

what will happen when the doctors start using templates and no longer have us to edit their reports.  at some point they still have to dictate text, right.  or will they be using templates for everything and just pulling information from the EHR. just curious how that is going to be with doctors completely being left on their own and accountable for their own records... for example, take the worst dictator you have and try to imagine them seeing their reports without any of the editin ...

A Thought About MOT
May 13, 2015

Wouldn't it be nice if they increased our PTO accrual since worling all the MOT?  Oh, I can dream can't I? ...

Wanna Know Who Thought Up VBC?
Feb 16, 2010

Something smacks of anti-trust here. Excerpt: It’s been a little more than two years since the AHIMA and the Medical Transcription Industry Association (MTIA) recommended the visual black character (VBC) method be used as the standard unit of measure for medical transcription. Based on research from the Joint Task Force on Standards Development, the announcement came in the form of a white paper that made quite a splash. Defining a VBC as a “character that can be seen with the nake ...

I Thought The Cold War Was Over...
Feb 17, 2010

Dictated:  No bruising, petechiae or rashing. VR:  No bruising, petechiae or Russians. ...

Please Help.....I Thought We Were Supposed To Be
May 04, 2010

able to choose 3 specialty books to search from on Benchmark?  When I go there and try to choose I am unable to do so, doesn't let you.  Has anyone actually been able to choose these 3 books.  CCM says I should be able to, but I've tried numerous times.  ...

Wow! Just Thought Of How CBAY
Jul 29, 2010

CBAY could get rid of a lot of board of directors.  Does CBAY have any idea how much money it could save them?  In fact, why we are at it, get rid of the United States board of directors and bring in their own India board of directors.  They could probably pay their suits half or even less than it would cost for United States board of directors.  Plus!  Would not have to pay incentives, benefits, bonuses, gas for their cars, credit expenses for lunches and golfing, e ...

I Thought This 6.1 Could Differentiate
Sep 08, 2010

For instance, q.h.s. versus nightly.  Was I dreaming during that part of the training? ...

Thought I Saw On Here Somewhere - The Q Does Not Pay For Downtime??
Feb 06, 2011

Wanting to "approve" my timesheet and leader (whatever the initials are) has not put me in for it  or whatever the process is???? ...

Wow, What A Disappointment I Have Had. I Thought That I Had (sm)
May 27, 2011

found a really decent company to work for as an IC only to finally receive the "offer" this morning.  It is .06 CPL and .03 for VR and that is with 25 years experience.  Again, this is as an IC!  Sickening, just sickening.  And the search continues .... ...

Sorry, Have To Share. Thought I Had Seen Everything.
Feb 28, 2012

ASR:  CAT of Eric vein  Dictated:  Cadaveric vein.  ...

Random Thought
Jun 29, 2012

I do both medical and general transcription. I know there is much discussion about MTs standing a bit above GTs in the Invisible Hierarchy of Transcription because of the responsibility involved and amount of training required. I get that. I also know that general transcription is hard work and requires a lot of knowledge about a lot of things in order to do it well. What I JUST got, though, is the fact that a good general transcriptionist (one who can think and knows how to research unfamiliar ...

A Disgusting Thought!!
Jun 29, 2012

You know how we supposedly don't get paid something or other about the headers being the mandatory headers on the left side of the document in DocQScribe?  Now that they are putting already typed standards over there on the side do for the physical exam and review of systems do we not get paid for that?  I notice they have the little || signs when you pull them in.  I have a sickening feeling this means we are not going to be getting paid to do the PE and ROS anymore.  C ...

I Thought When They Retrofit
Jul 16, 2012

that all accounts were supposed to be roughly the same.  It's right back to where it was with a bijillion CPs. ...

Scary Thought...
Oct 03, 2012

First, VR was going to replace us.  When that didn't work, now we -- American MTs -- are fine-tuning VR so the Indian MTs can replace us.  And to make sure this happens, MTSOs are paying us unfair, unlivable wages to force us out, thus forcing clients to accept what they get from the Indian MTs because there won't be enough qualified American MTs left. I know this really isn't news, but I thought I'd share anyway. ...

A Thought On Outsourcing
Dec 08, 2012

Just a thought...if they are going to outsource our US jobs to India, then give THEM the ESL dictators from India!!  I don't care for them. ...

Hmmm, Just Had A Thought.
Feb 26, 2013

you pulled up a blank Word document while you were in Fluency and just typed nonsense letters while the voice file was running?  Or while it is not running?  If you have two computers, could you do that on your working computer while you did research on the other?  Just how would this mess with their production emails we get?   LOL.  This brings a whole other deminsion to transcription.  How can we mess with their numbers like they messed with ours? ...

Had A Thought Today
Jun 28, 2013

As I was working this afternoon I got to thinking about somethings...first and foremost is the state of our profession.  We are are paid mere pennies to transform physician "gobbeldygook" into a written document.  We are expected to adhere to strict schedules, make NO mistakes! And produce high volume.  Our benefits are a joke when we can afford them.  If there is no work, we do not get paid yet are reqired to hang around waiting for it for free.  Most of us have not had ...