A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

RecordsOne slowed down to a crawl since 10/1 - SlimPickins

Posted: Oct 05, 2014

Has anyone else with RecordsOne had practically NO work since 10/1?  Realizing that half of the accounts went with MTI on that date, I suspect the remaining accounts with RO must be getting spread out among the MTs who stayed with RO and lost their accounts to MTI.  It will probably take months for RO to build up their account base again..... time to look for another company to work for.

I must be one of the lucky ones, I had plenty of work..... - ROer

[ In Reply To ..]
all week. The weekend has pretty much dried up though. I think RO is going to do fine.

Need to as for the CARDIAC account! Primo account!!! - Nada.

[ In Reply To ..]
sfsdfsd

You mean ask for the primo cardiac account? - the one that had no work today NM

[ In Reply To ..]

I have very little work also - RO MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I can only hope that it picks up soon. But if they're spreading the work around again like they seem to have done in the past, I don't have much hope it's going to get any better.

VERY little work available... - SlimPickinsToo

[ In Reply To ..]
Available jobs have all but disappeared for the account I do. I'm getting tired of spending 15+ hours a day/night trying to grab an available job and lately it only results in 1-3 jobs a day. They've said new accounts are coming. I hope they're being truthful and that they do offer more work to people on the "list" who have expressed an interest in more work.

Similar Messages:

For Those Whose MQ Computers Are Slowed By
Apr 17, 2011

(Moderator - please do not move to tech forum as this is a Medquist problem with Kapersky anti-virus program)   I spent several hours this past week trying to install Kapersky, and it would not install, so I called tech support and ended up escalating the problem to "Systems Administrator."  She called back and remotely went into my MQ computer and installed the program.  While I was on the phone with her, I told her that others were having a problem with Kapersky slowing down ...

Has Work Slowed Down Post Holiday At TT?
Sep 07, 2011

For the past 2 days I have very little work on one of my accounts and I'm wondering if this is post-holiday letdown, as I was told it was, or is there another reason for this?  All sorts of things come up.  Thanks! ...

RecordsOne: What Do You Think Now?
Dec 17, 2014

I just wanted to take the pulse of my coworkers from OTI, now RecordsOne. I am happy as can be. I have plenty of work. Anyone else having pleasant results? I certainly am glad I stayed. The sisters are great. ...

RecordsOne. Sm
May 06, 2015

Anyone have any info on this company?  Tia ...

RecordsOne / Mercedes
Sep 13, 2014

Apparently I am probably with one of the "sister" companies in this transition.  Like you guys, I am trying to weigh out my options here.  I'm reading the comments about the offer from Mercedes.  Does anyone know if RecordsOne is offering pretty much the same offer?   I feel like if the "sister" company keeps me onboard, to go on the other accounts they have, are they really able to "absorb" another MT.  I feel like the relative you let sleep on the couch just beca ...

Just Logged In To The New RecordsOne Site.....sm
Oct 01, 2014

All my accounts are still there?  WTF? ...

RecordsOne/OTI Bayscribe Question
Jan 22, 2015

The problem I'm having is that in Bayscribe under the Reports Summary tab (not the Review tab), I no longer have the Review link next to the patient names.  Previously, I was able to go to Reports Summary, to a transcribed report, and click on the word Review next to patient name - and that report then opened as a Bayscribe report where I could see what I typed but could click on the audio link to relisten.  What happens now is that there is no review link next to the patient name ...

Anybody Work For RecordsOne (Formerly Oracle)?
Jun 28, 2015

What is their pay rate? ...

I Wish RecordsOne Would Get Those Mercedes Accounts Off The Board!!
Oct 06, 2014

It's depressing to see my accounts that are gone that I could be working on!! ...

RecordsOne/Mercedes Both Say They Were Previously Oracle. Sm
May 07, 2015

If I do an archive search for Oracle it does not tell me which company is good, bad or if they are both good or bad.  Does anyone work for RecordsOne and if so will you share your thoughts?  Thanks in advance. ...

Any Thought On Bayscribe/RecordsOne's Other Partners - Landmark Is One.
Sep 10, 2014

Looking at their home page, they seem to be promoting VR as well.  My memory is that Landmark has a (relatively) good reputation. I don't particularly recognize their other transcription partner, DB Transcription.  They also have a coding partner.  http://www.recordsone.com/partners/ Thoughts anyone? (I only got around to checking it out last night).   ...