A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I wish RecordsOne would get those Mercedes accounts off the board!! - sm

Posted: Oct 06, 2014

It's depressing to see my accounts that are gone that I could be working on!!

Similar Messages:

RecordsOne / Mercedes
Sep 13, 2014

Apparently I am probably with one of the "sister" companies in this transition.  Like you guys, I am trying to weigh out my options here.  I'm reading the comments about the offer from Mercedes.  Does anyone know if RecordsOne is offering pretty much the same offer?   I feel like if the "sister" company keeps me onboard, to go on the other accounts they have, are they really able to "absorb" another MT.  I feel like the relative you let sleep on the couch just beca ...

RecordsOne/Mercedes Both Say They Were Previously Oracle. Sm
May 07, 2015

If I do an archive search for Oracle it does not tell me which company is good, bad or if they are both good or bad.  Does anyone work for RecordsOne and if so will you share your thoughts?  Thanks in advance. ...

Just Said Goodbye To Most Of My Accounts With OTI That Went To Mercedes.
Sep 30, 2014

d ...

RecordsOne: What Do You Think Now?
Dec 17, 2014

I just wanted to take the pulse of my coworkers from OTI, now RecordsOne. I am happy as can be. I have plenty of work. Anyone else having pleasant results? I certainly am glad I stayed. The sisters are great. ...

RecordsOne. Sm
May 06, 2015

Anyone have any info on this company?  Tia ...

Just Logged In To The New RecordsOne Site.....sm
Oct 01, 2014

All my accounts are still there?  WTF? ...

RecordsOne Slowed Down To A Crawl Since 10/1
Oct 05, 2014

Has anyone else with RecordsOne had practically NO work since 10/1?  Realizing that half of the accounts went with MTI on that date, I suspect the remaining accounts with RO must be getting spread out among the MTs who stayed with RO and lost their accounts to MTI.  It will probably take months for RO to build up their account base again..... time to look for another company to work for. ...

RecordsOne/OTI Bayscribe Question
Jan 22, 2015

The problem I'm having is that in Bayscribe under the Reports Summary tab (not the Review tab), I no longer have the Review link next to the patient names.  Previously, I was able to go to Reports Summary, to a transcribed report, and click on the word Review next to patient name - and that report then opened as a Bayscribe report where I could see what I typed but could click on the audio link to relisten.  What happens now is that there is no review link next to the patient name ...

Anybody Work For RecordsOne (Formerly Oracle)?
Jun 28, 2015

What is their pay rate? ...

Any Thought On Bayscribe/RecordsOne's Other Partners - Landmark Is One.
Sep 10, 2014

Looking at their home page, they seem to be promoting VR as well.  My memory is that Landmark has a (relatively) good reputation. I don't particularly recognize their other transcription partner, DB Transcription.  They also have a coding partner.  http://www.recordsone.com/partners/ Thoughts anyone? (I only got around to checking it out last night).   ...

What Do You Think Of Mercedes?
Oct 01, 2014

How has the first few hours with Mercedes been? Should I request a contract with them? ...

Well, I Got My Mercedes Contract...
Sep 06, 2014

Knew it was going to be bad, but not this bad....and VBC, no headers or footers. ...

Mercedes Contract
Sep 10, 2014

I decided to send them the contract e-mail back stating I would not be accepting and why - that with 20 years experience, I will quit the industry before going that low and that there are still other jobs out there willing to pay more (even if it is only for 6 months to a year that they told me it would last).  I said if they get no takers and want to consider offering us more, please feel free to contact me.  Hopefully, we all do the same.  Good luck. ...

Did You Sign With Mercedes?
Sep 11, 2014

Have you signed with Mercedes? Even with the idea of being a temporary thing to do? Do you know how many signed with them? I am nosy and curious. ...

Anybody Tempted To Go With Mercedes Just For Something To Do?!!!
Oct 07, 2014

I'm beginning to think RecordsOne got the raw end of this deal. ...

Mercedes Transcription
Dec 22, 2014

I notice this company has some openings.  Awhile back I had noticed some negative posts concerning the company and am wondering if anything has changed.  ...

Mercedes Town Hall--What Did You Think?
Sep 09, 2014

I listened to the Mercedes town hall. What did you think? They did say VBC was coming. Does this sound like Bayscribe to you? They said VBC was coming, but rate of pay would not change. I wonder how that will work. They promised nothing would change as of October 1. I wonder what it will be like on January 1. ...

Mercedes Pay Cut - Would Someone Check My Math?
Sep 10, 2014

On reading the posts below, if an MT makes 8 cpl and pay is cut down to 6.5 cpl, that is an approximately 20% pay cut. Then, going from a 65-character line with spaces to VBC (a 65-character line without spaces), that is an approximately 30% pay cut. So, 20% plus 30% equals an overall 50% pay cut.  Can that possibly be correct? ...

Offer From Mercedes Transcription
May 12, 2015

I have received an offer from this company and she said it paid 0.065 cpl straight transcription.  Well, I start reading over the new hire paperwork and it says pay is 0.065 VBC.  So, I am not working for somewhere if they don't pay spaces.  I email her and say I am no longer interested.    She emails back and says that they do pay for spaces and that it has something to do with Bayscribe which i know nothing about.  She wants me to reconsider?  What do yo ...

OTI/Mercedes - Am I The Only One Who Received No Notice Whatsoever From OTI?
Sep 09, 2014

I received no notice from OTI/the sisters that there would be any change/division of company - the only thing I received in my email has been from Mercedes. Am I the only one who OTI didn't contact before all this went down?  ...

Was There Another Mercedes Conference Call Today?
Sep 10, 2014

d ...

What Companies Use Bayscribe Besides RecorsOne And Mercedes?
Oct 08, 2014

d ...

Interested Parties See Mercedes Answers Below.
May 14, 2015

No, I am not a "suit." ...

For Anyone That Works At TTS Are The Accounts Difficult Accounts And
Jul 09, 2013

how is the platform.  I know people have negative comments about them but are there any positive ones.  I would only try it PT and IC.  Not sure that would work out or not.  ...

I Assume The Bayscribe Accounts Are The Old MDI-MD Accounts -- Sm
Jan 30, 2014

is that correct? If so, are CB and DF still involved? I love Bayscribe, and I was thinking about biting the bullet and applying to Nuance for some PT work, but I kind of butted heads with the 2 ladies and so I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for your input. ...

I Know I'm Beating A Dead Horse Here, But Is There Anyone Here Going To Sign With Mercedes?
Sep 06, 2014

d ...

So, I Hear Mercedes Is Going To Start Hiring New MT's. Any Other Communications From Them?
Oct 03, 2014

d ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

MODERATOR: I See A New Board Offshore, Did You Consider A VR Board?
Oct 13, 2009

nm ...

If Anyone Is Going To Join The "Town Hall" Conference Call With Mercedes
Sep 09, 2014

I hope they will share what is said.  I would love to just be a "fly on the wall."  ...