A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can anyone give me info on Breitner Transcription - boredmt

Posted: May 04, 2014

Can anyone give me info on Breitner?  I was offered a job with them via email after testing for them (no phone interview?).... the job offer was good, better than most out there as far as my preferred schedule and money but I cannot find much info regarding how they are to work for, workflow, QA, support, etc.  Just looking for some reassuring info please.... Thank you so much!

There is a good amount of info in the archives. No personal - me

[ In Reply To ..]
experience with them, but I have seen posts in the past where there were problems with pay being on time.

two responses - below

[ In Reply To ..]
from happy employees. One negative. Congrats to you, I applied, heard buppo.

Breitner - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
They are very pleasant to work for if you like VR. They have a ton of it. Pay is on time but they hold back the first 2 weeks so plan accordingly. I never did speak to anyone on the phone, it was all e-mail. No testing which was great!!

Breitner - Maria

[ In Reply To ..]
If you came from hell, i.e. Nuance, then Breitner is heaven!

Breitner - Maria

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree, Breitner is very pleasant to work for, everything seems professional via email, pay is on time. I came from Nuance (who severely suck to work for), and I'm thinking, I should have come to Breitner a long time ago. Happy Breitner employee!

Breitner - NJMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been with them 3 years, my account went to VR last year. Plenty of work most of the time, pay is not great but comparable with other services. for the most part, they leave you alone to do your work, but are available if you have questions. Direct deposit always on time, paid on the 4th and 20th. Overall a pretty good company to work for.

Breitner - busymt

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you mind sharing whether or not it is possible to do at least 2000 or more lines per day on their Webchart platform? Just applied and am doing the math. Would need more than 2000 but not sure it is possible on any platform out there.

It is possible - NJMT

[ In Reply To ..]
to get 2000 lines a day on Webchart. The VR does seem to be getting better and some days it's a breeze.

Happy employee checking in.... - My thoughts

[ In Reply To ..]
I, like Maria, left Nuance and in retrospect wished I had left way before I did to join Breitner. Good company, they leave you alone to work, feedback is given in a way for learning, pay is on time and fair. Come join the team! :)

Breitner - busymt

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for your comments. I did apply last weekend, took the test, and haven't heard anything, but imagine it is too early to expect it. Thanks again!

Just wondering if you have heard back yet - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I tested this week and wonder how long I should give it before I move on. I hope you have heard back by now and have had good news. Good luck to you.
I sent the test in on saturday the 17th - am
[ In Reply To ..]
and I got a job offer email today on the 20th. they were pretty fast with it.

Similar Messages:

Any Current Info On Breitner Transcription
Aug 14, 2013

Any current info on Breitner, good or bad, would be appreciated.  Thinking of working there.  ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Info On TCI And/or Breitner?
Aug 11, 2011

Anyone with current or former experience with either of these two companies? I would be interested in hearing the good, bad, and ugly. Thanks! ...

Breitner - Any Current Info?
Mar 01, 2011

Just got an email that I passed the test.  Anyone have current info on them, do they have work, etc?  Thanks! ...

Anyone With Current Info On Breitner? S/m
Aug 22, 2012

They are hiring but before I go through testing, anyone currently working thee?  Are you happy?  Do they treat MTs decent?  Pay on time?   Anything negative?  I really, really need to get away from Nuance before I lose my mind.   ...

Info/experience With Breitner
Apr 04, 2013

Hi!  I was just wondering if anyone here has info/experience with Breitner.  I'm looking for a new job and I don't want to make a mistake... Thanks in advance! ...

Any Up To Date Info On Breitner?
Nov 09, 2013

Looking at this company for some part-time work.  All of the info on here is getting old, so I would like some up-to-date info on them.  Is pay on time? Is it direct deposit or mail (they don't tell you anything or even have you fill out any paperwork, which seems odd). ...

Any Info On Breitner For EditScript Accounts, Company In General?
May 27, 2013

Get paid not so well for VR work on time with small PTO paid for part-time, but accounts have chunks of good work suddenly removed from the queue as I am working and older, undesirable work left for "me," and am very disappointed.  This is on 2 accounts and a different explanation for each, but the unifying factor is Breitner, who says they do not assign work.  Never had this problem in 30 years with other companies or accounts.  If there was another vendor or inhouse people, they ...

How's Breitner For Editing? Any Real Cash Possible? Any Info Appreciated.
May 19, 2014

TIA ...

Can Someone Give Any Info On DSG?
Oct 13, 2011

Can someone give any info on DSG?  Right now, I only care about if there's ASR in a big way, or now/low work in a big way.  Last ditch effort to stay in the business.  Thanks! ...

Can Someone Give Me A Little Info On The
Apr 27, 2012

Mmodal platform?  I googled screen shots because I want to see what it looks like, but could not get anything. ...

Here We Go Again - Breitner Transcription
Mar 23, 2010

Sorry to keep being such a pest, but does anybody have any experience with the above company? ...

Anything About Breitner Transcription?
May 29, 2012

Does anyone know anything about Breitner Transcription? Any advice would be much appreciated. Do they use Dictaphone/ExEditor? Thanks! ...

Anyone Know Of Breitner Transcription?
Oct 22, 2013

Good, bad or just so-so to work for? ...

Breitner Transcription.....pay
May 07, 2015

Would anyone care to share how much Breitner pays for editing? ...

Can Anyone Give Info On Future-Net In California All I Know For Sure
Feb 22, 2010

About their system?  About there pay, on time, etc.? ...

Can Anyone Give Recent Info On Webmedx?
Jul 01, 2010

Anyone running out of work?  Is pay good, schedule flexible, etc? ...

MD-IT. Can Anyone Give Me Current Info? Can't Get Much In Archives. Sm
Jul 01, 2010

I am considering testing for a position being advertised but would love to have input from those who currently or recently have been employed there.  I would like to know about their platform, can you use your own expanders, is there flexibility of scheduling, if you feel your line rate is better than average, and generally your personal thoughts about the company.  Please feel free to email me privately, I would  love to know a bit more before I invest the time in testing!  ...

Breitner Transcription - Anyone Know About This Company
Oct 27, 2009

Does anyone know about this company - pay record, work, accounts, etc.   ...

Breitner Transcription - Ever Worked For Them Before ?
Jan 28, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company or ever worked for them before.  I'm part-time at Medquist and passed the test to work part-time with Breitner..  I was planning on working for both companies, part-time at each but know nothing about them.  I figure I'll at least give them a try but was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Thank you. ...

Insight On Breitner Transcription
Jul 20, 2010

Anyone have any insight on Breitner Transcription.  Was offered a job with them, but as always never know whether to switch companies or not, but the one I am working with now has run out of work. ...

Anyone Familiar With Breitner Transcription?
Dec 15, 2010

I am thinking of working for this company and I am interested in anyone's experiences with Breitner.   Thanks ...

Breitner Transcription - Nothing Recent?
Jan 05, 2012

I went to the archives, nothing recent.  What is the deal with this company. I need to hear the truth. Thanks. ...

Breitner Transcription Testing
Jan 19, 2012

What do you think about the catheterization report on testing for Breitner? I have done probably hundreds of these reports and know the terminology -- that is not the problem. I know they are testing our ESL skill too with this guy -- very bad dictator. Did anyone have trouble with sound quality and getting the foot pedal to work? I think this along with very bad dictator just did me in. I have heard they are not too great to work for though. Maybe it is good that I could not do the test, ...

Breitner Transcription Services
Jun 02, 2012

I'm a CMT w/ 16 years' experience in acute care. I just applied for PT w/ Breitner. After doing their little test, answering their employment history questions, and pasting my resume, I got this automated response - Unfortunately, your experience does not meet our minimum requirement. We do have a continuous need for experienced medical transcriptionists. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to pursue additional formal training and/or experience to increase their skills ...

Breitner Transcription Anyone...nothing Recent I See?
Jan 16, 2014

Wondering if they still run out of work or if pay on time.  Wondering if nothing recent means something positive?  TIA ...

Breitner Transcription Job Offer
Jun 20, 2014

I have a job offer from Breitner. Anyone with any comments about this company, good or bad? ...

Any Recent Information On Breitner Transcription?
Apr 17, 2010

Hello, I was just wondering if there is any new information about Breitner. I have read both good and bad things. I was offered a position with them. This would be my very first job as a new graduate, and I want a good first-job experience. I understand that not everyone is going to love every company. There are going to be people out there that share their good and bad experiences, which I appreciate. How valid are the complaints though. I do not want to pass judgement on a company and miss a g ...

Breitner Transcription. I Am Compiling A List Of
Nov 20, 2010

companies to apply at.  I've found information on most of them.  I only see older posts about Breitner.  Does anyone have any current information.  What platform they use, how is QA, do they pay on time?  Any information is appreciated.  TIA ...

Anybody Works Or Has Worked For Breitner Transcription?
Jan 15, 2012

Anybody works or has worked for Breitner?  ...