A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any current info on Breitner Transcription - Anon

Posted: Aug 14, 2013

Any current info on Breitner, good or bad, would be appreciated.  Thinking of working there. 

Try above Search function (under "# Visitors Online") with - breitner 2013

[ In Reply To ..]
Trick I learned here, to put the current year in to help limit the search to more recent posts.

Similar Messages:

Breitner - Any Current Info?
Mar 01, 2011

Just got an email that I passed the test.  Anyone have current info on them, do they have work, etc?  Thanks! ...

Anyone With Current Info On Breitner? S/m
Aug 22, 2012

They are hiring but before I go through testing, anyone currently working thee?  Are you happy?  Do they treat MTs decent?  Pay on time?   Anything negative?  I really, really need to get away from Nuance before I lose my mind.   ...

Can Anyone Give Me Info On Breitner Transcription
May 04, 2014

Can anyone give me info on Breitner?  I was offered a job with them via email after testing for them (no phone interview?).... the job offer was good, better than most out there as far as my preferred schedule and money but I cannot find much info regarding how they are to work for, workflow, QA, support, etc.  Just looking for some reassuring info please.... Thank you so much! ...

Hils Transcription - Current Info?
Feb 20, 2011

Does anyone have current info on Hils Transcription, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

Looking For CURRENT Info In Interpro Transcription In AZ
May 25, 2011

I have done an archive search and can find lots of old stuff on Interpro Medical but I am looking at Interpro Transcription in AZ. Anyone out there know anything about this company? ...

Landmark Transcription? Any Current Info
May 16, 2015

Does anyone have any current info on Landmark Transcription?  I was offered a job, but read that there are tons of work in the beginning and then nothing after a short period of time without any explanation as to why.  I also heard that if you ask for more work, you get no response. Just wanted to know if that was still the case. ...

Expert Medical Transcription - Any Current Info
May 03, 2011

Any current info on this company?  Wonder if they  hire IC,  pay, etc.  Thanks! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Any Current Info
Apr 20, 2011

Any current info about this company, I think out of Oklahoma?  Also wondering if it is employee status or IC?  Thanks for any feedback. ...

Any Current Info On Gulf Coast Transcription Out Of...sm
Nov 22, 2011

Fort Myers, FL.  I know there is info in the archives, but I have not seen anything recently.  I really need an honest answer in regard to pay scale and flexibility with scheduling.  Any help appreciated!! TIA ...

Any Current Info On TTD (The Transcription Doctors) Or Chartnet
Feb 22, 2012

Never worked with Chartnet, is it an easy platform?  Also any reviews on The transcription Doctors would be greatly appreciated, such as staff, on-time pay, QA, how well they work with you, how much work is available, etc. ...

Puyallup Medical Transcription - Current Info?
Oct 07, 2014

Does anyone have current info on what it's like at Puyallup Medical Transcription?  I found some older posts but wonder how things are now, if it's purely overflow work and do you work a shift or just get assigned work that must be returned in so many hours.   Thanks! ...

United Transcription In North Carolina, Any Current Info??-sm
Aug 25, 2010

They're supposed to send transcription test today. It's been a few wks since I applied so forget what ad said. Found some posts in archives and somewhat concerned. One said they use "tests" to get actual work done, hired but never heard from again, another said scam (from 2006), pay 7.5 cents for 17 yrs of exp with clunky platform, and so on. But also looks like there are few different companies with same name. Already make over 7.5 cents so not interested in doing their test if that&# ...

Any Current Info On Turnaround Time Transcription? Not Much Recent In Archives.
Jul 08, 2014

xxxxx ...

Current Information On Breitner
Oct 29, 2013

Anyone have current information on Breitner and how long it takes them to reply  once you apply and test? ...

Current Conditions At Breitner
Apr 27, 2014

Many openings - always worrisome.  Is the workload consistent? Is QA fair? Can a single person support herself on their wages? Thanks for any input.   ...

Any Current Information On Breitner
Mar 23, 2015

Looking for current information on Breitner, know they do not advertise much, any information about platform, line rate, etc, appreciated.  TIA ...

Just Started With Breitner...any Current Employees
Jun 24, 2014

who are using a text expander other than the one in the program?  I'm not having much luck with it.  Also, are you using any macro program?   TIA! ...

Anyone Info On TCI And/or Breitner?
Aug 11, 2011

Anyone with current or former experience with either of these two companies? I would be interested in hearing the good, bad, and ugly. Thanks! ...

Info/experience With Breitner
Apr 04, 2013

Hi!  I was just wondering if anyone here has info/experience with Breitner.  I'm looking for a new job and I don't want to make a mistake... Thanks in advance! ...

Any Up To Date Info On Breitner?
Nov 09, 2013

Looking at this company for some part-time work.  All of the info on here is getting old, so I would like some up-to-date info on them.  Is pay on time? Is it direct deposit or mail (they don't tell you anything or even have you fill out any paperwork, which seems odd). ...

Any Info On Breitner For EditScript Accounts, Company In General?
May 27, 2013

Get paid not so well for VR work on time with small PTO paid for part-time, but accounts have chunks of good work suddenly removed from the queue as I am working and older, undesirable work left for "me," and am very disappointed.  This is on 2 accounts and a different explanation for each, but the unifying factor is Breitner, who says they do not assign work.  Never had this problem in 30 years with other companies or accounts.  If there was another vendor or inhouse people, they ...

How's Breitner For Editing? Any Real Cash Possible? Any Info Appreciated.
May 19, 2014

TIA ...

Here We Go Again - Breitner Transcription
Mar 23, 2010

Sorry to keep being such a pest, but does anybody have any experience with the above company? ...

Anything About Breitner Transcription?
May 29, 2012

Does anyone know anything about Breitner Transcription? Any advice would be much appreciated. Do they use Dictaphone/ExEditor? Thanks! ...

Anyone Know Of Breitner Transcription?
Oct 22, 2013

Good, bad or just so-so to work for? ...

Breitner Transcription.....pay
May 07, 2015

Would anyone care to share how much Breitner pays for editing? ...

Breitner Transcription - Anyone Know About This Company
Oct 27, 2009

Does anyone know about this company - pay record, work, accounts, etc.   ...

Breitner Transcription - Ever Worked For Them Before ?
Jan 28, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company or ever worked for them before.  I'm part-time at Medquist and passed the test to work part-time with Breitner..  I was planning on working for both companies, part-time at each but know nothing about them.  I figure I'll at least give them a try but was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Thank you. ...

Insight On Breitner Transcription
Jul 20, 2010

Anyone have any insight on Breitner Transcription.  Was offered a job with them, but as always never know whether to switch companies or not, but the one I am working with now has run out of work. ...

Anyone Familiar With Breitner Transcription?
Dec 15, 2010

I am thinking of working for this company and I am interested in anyone's experiences with Breitner.   Thanks ...