A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Breitner - someone who currently or recently worked for this company - Lucy

Posted: Oct 03, 2012

I would love to chat with someone who currently or recently worked for this company. I have been considering them for a very long time. I am not interested in pay, schedule, platform. I want to know if they are a stable company and how they treat their employees. If anyone is willing to share their experience, I appreciate it.

I just resigned - ABC

[ In Reply To ..]
I've only worked for them for 5 months, and I just quit. I'm sure there are happy employees there, but my experience with them was not positive. I've needed tech support a couple of times and I've gotten email responses back saying there was nothing they could do to help. I've emailed my supervisor before with questions or stating that I would be happy to help out extra, and she never responded. But the reason I decided to quit was because I initially agreed to work weekends, but now that is not working for my schedule anymore. So, instead of working with me to come up with a better shift for me they would rather have me quit. Incidentally, the Editscript platform I found to be cumbersome and not terribly productive.

Hope this helps.

Thank you - Lucy

[ In Reply To ..]
I appreciate your honesty. =)

ABC - Jane

[ In Reply To ..]
What's better for YOU? What about what is better for patient care coordination? It's not all about you.

It's about us when there are tech issues - and no response.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Why??? - ABC

[ In Reply To ..]
Why does there always have to be someone posting some nasty comment? I was simply giving my situation with the company, and your response was unnecessary. I think most companies want to keep good employees around and would work with them on their scheduling issues. Jeesh!!

Similar Messages:

Breitner Company
Jan 15, 2010

Should I take ths job?  Anyone know about this company, pros, cons, or anything.  Lots of work?  ESL?  Thanks for your replies.  ...

Is Breitner An OK Company Or Not? Nm Ty :)
May 15, 2014

nm ...

Has Transcend Become A Better Company Recently?
Mar 02, 2011

I am trying to narrow down some companies to work for and have a job offer on the table from Transcend.  Some of the posts on here and on glassdoor are negative, but are from early 2010 or older.  Has anyone had more recent experience with them?  Fear I'll be jumping out of the pan and into the fire. ...

Breitner Transcription - Anyone Know About This Company
Oct 27, 2009

Does anyone know about this company - pay record, work, accounts, etc.   ...

BREITNER - Anyone Worked For This Company
Dec 27, 2012

Has anyone worked for this company, any feedback please? ...

Rezziliant - Has Anyone Been Recently Hired By This Company?
Feb 15, 2012

Has anyone been recently hired by this company?  If so, I would  love some information about them.  Thanks in advance.     ...

PRN Military Transcription - Did Anyone Recently Go To Work For This Company?
Mar 24, 2011

Did anyone recently go to work for this company?  They had an ad posted a few weeks ago and I would like to know how you like it there.  Are you able to make a decent paycheck?  How are the dictators (ESL ???), etc.  Would appreciate any info you would care to share.  Thank you. ...

Breitner Transcription - A Good Company To Work For?
Nov 08, 2010

I see where Breitner has a job ad on the other board for an oncology transcriptionist, yet when I go to the testing area, the only test available is for acute care????  If you are going to be hired for oncology, why would you need to take a test for acute care?  Also does anyone know how much they pay for straight trans and for editing?  Is this a good company to work for?  Thanks for your help. ...

Any Info On Breitner For EditScript Accounts, Company In General?
May 27, 2013

Get paid not so well for VR work on time with small PTO paid for part-time, but accounts have chunks of good work suddenly removed from the queue as I am working and older, undesirable work left for "me," and am very disappointed.  This is on 2 accounts and a different explanation for each, but the unifying factor is Breitner, who says they do not assign work.  Never had this problem in 30 years with other companies or accounts.  If there was another vendor or inhouse people, they ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

For All The MTs Who Have Recently Been Let Go, Can You
Nov 05, 2012

please post how much you got paid per line.  I think that really is why you all were let go because you made too much per line.  We can narrow it down to that if you would all post how much you made.  Thanks ...

Recently!
May 25, 2013

raise! Hopefully it's across the board! ...

NJA Recently?
Apr 11, 2014

Just wondering how the NJA problem is since 60 of us have moved on.  We've had 2 new ILP accounts to QA (which are horrible) and 1 group hospitals that have come back from ILP land, but only recieved a small handful of MTs to compensate.  My BOB has been swamped for the past week with late jobs every night.  My TSM says that her manager said that there isn't anybody who can help out.  I was just wondering if he/she is just too lazy to actually look.  I know the ...

Recently Finished
Apr 29, 2011

I just recently finished my MT course through At-Home Professions and Im just waiting to hear back on my final. I feel that I have done well as far as the terminology and looking things up but Im still not comfortable with my punctuation. Does anyone have any advice? ...

To Those Who Have Recently Been Bought By MQ And Still
Dec 07, 2011

working on your accounts from your bought-out company, are you consistently running out of work? We were told things would not change for a while but I'm running out of work all the time.  I tried to apply for SUI this morning online but with this particular situation, I could not answer some questions to complete application so  I have to go down there, which I am getting ready to do.  I don't want to quit but this is getting extremely frustrating punching in and n ...

Anyone Else Experience This Recently?
Aug 31, 2012

For the past month, I've applied for an MT position with almost every MTSO who posts a job.  I've tested with all of them, and I don't get a call back. This is a new thing for me.  I've been in the industry over 20 years, have done every specialty plus QA. In the past when I've looked for a job I've found one in only one day.  What's up? ...

For Those Who Have Left Recently, Did You Get Your PTO
Nov 16, 2012

I am giving the 2 weeks' notice but I'm curious when they payout the PTO.  TIA! ...

Patient First Recently
Nov 19, 2013

Hi. I was contacted recently by PF, tested again in person, set up for training (which was later rescheduled but is apparently still on), and told I have the job, but so far I have been utterly unable to get anything like an actual offer letter or anything STATING the terms of employment, like pay, PTO, basic benefit info, etc. (and I have asked and asked). Is this normal for them or a recent development? Everything they have TOLD me in person and on the phone has been just what the PF employees ...

Anybody Who Quit Recently, Can You Tell Me
Mar 26, 2014

Just planning ahead.  Thanks. ...

Imedx - Has Anyone Been QA'd Recently
Dec 18, 2014

I am curious, has anyone from Imedx been QA's recently. Can you briefly share me your story and how it went. Thanks a lot! ...

If You've Recently Quit
Dec 30, 2014

Volumes have skyrocketed in the accounts on my team, and while my manager is spewing off that it's just abnormally high volumes, I think it's because people have jumped ship. I was wondering if those of you who quit and still visit this board could comment with your ex-TSM's initials.   ...

Breitner - How Are They Now?
Oct 19, 2009

All I can find are very, very old posts, like from almost five years ago.  How are they now?  Employee benefits?  Schedules?  Platform?  TIA!! ...

What's Going On With Breitner?
Oct 27, 2011

Every job I get looks like it has been rejected by 50 people and the jobs are always day-old terrible stuff by people who don't know how to dictate.  I wouldn't wish this work on anyone.  I used to make a little money with this company and now it seems that all the work is cherry-picked and I try to get a few crumbs falling from their table, but even that is now getting impossible.  I do great work and rarely leave blanks, but feel I have been getting pushed out of the c ...

Breitner Pay
May 12, 2012

Does anyone care to share what Breitner's pay for VR on eScription is? I checked the archives and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks so much. Feel free to email me privately if you don't care to post on here. ...

Anyone Currently At Breitner That Can Tell Me Something About Them. Nm
Oct 20, 2012

nm ...

Breitner...?
Dec 26, 2012

Anyone else who is applying or already applied at Breitner?  Anyone work there or previously worked there?  I see they use MT Test for their testing.  I did the application but have not started the actual testing yet.   Gosh it would be so nice to just have to transcribe one sound file!  Wishful thinking!  That's not gonna happen I'm sure.   Well if anyone has applied and heard from them are they paying at least decent?  I hate to do testing and ...

MD-IT After Applying And Testing With Them Recently?
Aug 10, 2010

Curious if anyone has heard back from MD-IT after applying and testing with them recently?  TIA. ...

Recently Applied For A Job With Keystrokes
Jun 23, 2011

I have recently applied for a job with Keystrokes. Does anyone have information regarding this company?  If so, please share with me as I am looking something part time and one of my specialties is Otolaryngology. Thanks for any info you may have! ...

Has Anyone Taken The CMT Exam Recently? 
Sep 20, 2010

Has anyone taken the CMT exam recently?  I'm taking a prep course through AHDI and wonder how similar it is to the actual exam.  I'm planning to take it in October & a little nervous after going through the prep.  I have 6 years acute care exp. & am disappointed in myself at my progress so far on the prep course. Getting kind of nervous.  Don't want to throw $400 out the window on this!  Any advice, warnings, etc.? ...

Recently Started On ChartNet
Sep 26, 2010

I have recently started on ChartNet.  I read reviews, which are mostly positive, and my question is why? I find it cumbersome with all the headings you have to make with the control/shift keys and entering, starting new headers, etc.  Not very fluid at all (for me anyway).  Does anyone have advice/tips on how to make this more user-friendly?  Plus I lose reports and have no idea where they go or how to get them back, so I am losing line count as well.  I was happy to read all those positive ...