A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any feelings on ScribeRight MT job? I am considering applying for an MT position. - sickandtired

Posted: Oct 16, 2012

Has anyone got any ideas about working as an MT for ScribeRight? I see the DMT job is frustrating, but they post help ad for MT? Anyone working or have worked that could shed some light because I am considering applying.

ScribeRight MT job - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked there for about six weeks a while back. I was a fairly new MT and quickly became overwhelmed. The QA were pretty nice. Manager was okay to a point, nitpicky and destroyed any confidence I had had! We mutually decided that it was not the place for me. Lots of different docs but mostly pretty good dictators and very little ESLs. I think if you have some experience under your belt, it might be a good place. I was having a hard time reaching the line count of 800 lines-seemed there was so much to look up and at one point I was even asked snottily if I even owned a BOS. I left shortly after that.

What is the pay scale like? - sickandtired

[ In Reply To ..]
What is the pay scale like? Were they flexible as to when you get work in or keep you to a strict schedule?

ScribeRight - CVMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I love being an IC for ScribeRight. Good dictators, easy platform, production (10,000+ lines in a pay period) and quality (99.5%) bonuses. You definitely will not get rich working here though. My husband and I both work and while my income is necessary, it would not even come close to supporting us. I am pretty sure they start people off around 7 cpl.

ScribeRight - manyroses

[ In Reply To ..]
I liked working for ScribeRight. I was a newbie, and it was great while I could work. I had to quit after 2 years for a couple of reasons, including health. I have IC and couldn't sit in one place for very long. I started at around 7 cpl as a new graduate from MTEC. Reaching 800 lines was quite easy, depending on dictators. They are quite fussy about quality. I learned a lot as a newbie, though.

Similar Messages:

Applying For A Transcription Position At ETransplus
Jun 13, 2010

I am considering applying for a transcription position at eTransplus.  Does anyone know anything about this company, good or bad?  Thanks in advance. ...

Applying With Webmedex For Radiology Position...looking For Info (sm)
Feb 05, 2010

I am looking for information about enough work with Webmedex radiology, type of platform, difficulty with platform, access to more than one account, and how difficult it is to obtain your lines.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  ...

ScribeRight - Any New Info On ScribeRight
Jan 04, 2012

Any new info on ScribeRight out of Washington?  ...

Share The Same Feelings?
Feb 17, 2015

I get several audits within the "acceptable" range and a "well done." Now, I get a mid-month audit where I fail the standard. ARGH!!! I hate this constant up and down.  Envy those who are able to achieve 100% and get whopping line counts.  Not happening  for me, however. ...

My Feelings About Remedy Or Remedial
Apr 18, 2012

Another "exciting new program" that doesn't work.  Can't log in and have to spend my time calling support.  No mention of compensation for doing the training.  I have probably sent in one ticket in the last year.  Even if I do the training for Remedial, I am probably going to forget it before I have to use it or they will change it yet again before I have to use it.  So I think I am going to pass.  If the need for it ever comes up and they can't accom ...

No Matter What Your Personal Feelings Are
Mar 11, 2014

Okay you hate MM and you think this is just another trick they are pulling.  Then don't apply for the coding training.  But please do not discourage other people from going for it.  This could turn out to be a great opportunity for them. ...

Does Anyone Have Good Feelings About The OTI Split?
Sep 27, 2014

d ...

Mixed Feelings On Having To Resign Today. Sm
Sep 23, 2011

It is with much emotion that I had to turn my resignation in today with the Q.  I have been with this company since it was TL back in 1994.  I have seen everything, good and bad to worse.  And yes, there were good times.  I kept the same primary account for the entire time of my tenure here.  Of that I was thankful.   I am very, very ill and lost my medical benefits back in 2002 when my health as well as my DH's became bad.  I have been lucky in the C ...

Survey - Feelings Be Known Regarding QA/QC And Losing Incentive For 3 Months
Jul 30, 2012

I think everyone should take the survey that was in our e-mail this morning.  Supposedly it is anonymous.  In the last box, I certainly let my feelings be known regarding QA/QC and losing incentive for 3 months based on BS QA/QC scores that are never reversed when challenged.  I know it won't matter but at least they will know how unhappy we are.  There were actually a lot of good questions that pertain to things I have seen discussed on this board.  ...

Scriberight?
Jun 23, 2010

Anyone know anything about them?  Only US employees utilized but wondered about the people, helpful? Punitive QA? Schedule? Money? Thanks in advance. ...

Thanks A Lot, ScribeRight
Dec 02, 2011

Thanks for ruining my Christmas and wasting my time. ...

ScribeRight DMT
Jun 04, 2012

Please tell me there are other DMTs out there who didn't meet the 98% QA score?! I'm so disappointed in myself!  I love this job and hope I can bump up my score.  Feeling like a horrible DMT right now! ...

Scriberight BS
Oct 11, 2012

Have any of the other DMTs noticed that when there is a "big push" and we can "work all the hours we want" that as soon as that wave is done, then a "glitch" comes up in the work where we don't have any work for a few days? This is getting to be BS. ...

ScribeRight DMT's
Oct 22, 2012

For those who are DMT's at ScribeRight, do you think there will be more work after this project ends? I am wondering if I should be planning for no more work in a few months and if I should take on another job. ...

Anyone Ever Worked For Scriberight?
Oct 16, 2009

I used to work for them and I am just disgusted. They nit pick you to death over every detail and expect your work to be perfect, but they don't want to pay you anymore than the average job. Just wondering if anyone else had been with them? ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Scriberight?
Nov 02, 2009

Any info on this company would be great. ...

ScribeRight - Good/Bad
Jan 25, 2011

I sent a resume and was invited to test. Just wondering what opinions are out there regarding them. Thx. ...

ScribeRight To Stay Away
Nov 07, 2011

Everyone's best bet if you see something posted by ScribeRight to stay away.  They are unorganized and what they say and do are two different things.  Would not recommend them. ...

Thank You, ScribeRight! Best Company EVER!
Dec 23, 2011

Thank you for caring about your employees.  Thank you for looking out for us.  Thank you for all  you have done to make us feel appreciated!  By far the best company I have worked for EVER!  ...

ScribeRight - Any Info
Dec 31, 2011

Any info on this company...good and bad....thanks much! ...

Avoid Scriberight
Jan 23, 2012

Mass hire and then run out of work and by that, I mean completely out, not just slow work. What a joke!!! ...

Did Any Other ScribeRight DMTs Get Their First
May 29, 2012

How do you feel about how you scored? ...

What Are All The Ex-ScribeRight DMTs Going To Do?
Jul 11, 2012

I'm curious to know what you all are going to do for a job now?  I've decided to get out of this business entirely and go back to school and finish my degree.  So sick of this industry. ...

Is The ScribeRight Project Over?
Feb 28, 2013

nm ...

Versio By ScribeRight
Mar 19, 2014

I tested and invited to interview for this company but can't find any info.  They are paying hourly for a short-term project.  Does anyone have any recent experience with this company?  I'm getting a little leary now days - I also responded to an ad for "Glo Transcription" but saw a post they are a scam (no website or anything).  At least Versio has a website but would still like to hear from someone who has worked for them, good or bad.  Thank you. ...

ScribeRight Transcription Agency, Inc.
Aug 24, 2010

Anything recent on them? ...

ScribeRight Washington. Any Info?
Oct 19, 2011

Would appreciate hearing details from anyone who has worked, is working, or is about to work there. Thanks. ...

Wouldl Ike Some Info On ScribeRight, See Their Ad For DMT
Feb 15, 2012

Also see the posts below.  Looking for the system they work on.  Have experience in Allscripts EMR.  After the training process, how is pay calculated?  I also read posts from as early as 2 months ago about the work being slow.  How is the work now?  TIA ...

Questions For ScribeRight DMTs
Feb 16, 2012

I have seen a few posts from fellow DMTs on this board (and wish we had the chance to talk while working to ask questions of each other!) and wanted to ask a question of you here on the board.   I have had to send a couple jobs to QA to ask about a med or allergy for which I haven't found a match.  I've noticed the comments are less than complimentary.   Are you finding that comments received from QA are more degrading or condescending rather than helpful?  Or is it just me?  ...

Got A Reply From ScribeRight, Suggestions Anyone?
May 11, 2012

Ok, so I heard some great things about ScribeRight so I sent them my resume via their website. I got a reply back today, asking me a couple simple questions about my skills and also sent 4 files to transcribe (3 sound pretty easy, 1 will be hard for me since I have no experience in that field, Onc). My question is....is it worth it to move? The company I currently work for (and have for many years) is 0.045 SRT/.07 straight typing. My pay scale has consistently gone down the last 2 years (surpr ...