A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ScribeRight - Any new info on ScribeRight - DD

Posted: Jan 04, 2012

Any new info on ScribeRight out of Washington? 

yep - devilsadvocate

[ In Reply To ..]
Love them. Work for them as a DMT. Very friendly, easy platform (for DMT), paid on time.

yep - DD

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for replying. At the risk of appearing ignorant, what is a DMT?

Data Migration Technician - devilsadvocate

[ In Reply To ..]
it's taking info and putting into an Epic-type system. Basically, proofreading.

Similar Messages:

ScribeRight - Any Info
Dec 31, 2011

Any info on this company...good and bad....thanks much! ...

ScribeRight Washington. Any Info?
Oct 19, 2011

Would appreciate hearing details from anyone who has worked, is working, or is about to work there. Thanks. ...

Wouldl Ike Some Info On ScribeRight, See Their Ad For DMT
Feb 15, 2012

Also see the posts below.  Looking for the system they work on.  Have experience in Allscripts EMR.  After the training process, how is pay calculated?  I also read posts from as early as 2 months ago about the work being slow.  How is the work now?  TIA ...

Scriberight?
Jun 23, 2010

Anyone know anything about them?  Only US employees utilized but wondered about the people, helpful? Punitive QA? Schedule? Money? Thanks in advance. ...

Thanks A Lot, ScribeRight
Dec 02, 2011

Thanks for ruining my Christmas and wasting my time. ...

ScribeRight DMT
Jun 04, 2012

Please tell me there are other DMTs out there who didn't meet the 98% QA score?! I'm so disappointed in myself!  I love this job and hope I can bump up my score.  Feeling like a horrible DMT right now! ...

Scriberight BS
Oct 11, 2012

Have any of the other DMTs noticed that when there is a "big push" and we can "work all the hours we want" that as soon as that wave is done, then a "glitch" comes up in the work where we don't have any work for a few days? This is getting to be BS. ...

ScribeRight DMT's
Oct 22, 2012

For those who are DMT's at ScribeRight, do you think there will be more work after this project ends? I am wondering if I should be planning for no more work in a few months and if I should take on another job. ...

Anyone Ever Worked For Scriberight?
Oct 16, 2009

I used to work for them and I am just disgusted. They nit pick you to death over every detail and expect your work to be perfect, but they don't want to pay you anymore than the average job. Just wondering if anyone else had been with them? ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Scriberight?
Nov 02, 2009

Any info on this company would be great. ...

ScribeRight - Good/Bad
Jan 25, 2011

I sent a resume and was invited to test. Just wondering what opinions are out there regarding them. Thx. ...

ScribeRight To Stay Away
Nov 07, 2011

Everyone's best bet if you see something posted by ScribeRight to stay away.  They are unorganized and what they say and do are two different things.  Would not recommend them. ...

Thank You, ScribeRight! Best Company EVER!
Dec 23, 2011

Thank you for caring about your employees.  Thank you for looking out for us.  Thank you for all  you have done to make us feel appreciated!  By far the best company I have worked for EVER!  ...

Avoid Scriberight
Jan 23, 2012

Mass hire and then run out of work and by that, I mean completely out, not just slow work. What a joke!!! ...

Did Any Other ScribeRight DMTs Get Their First
May 29, 2012

How do you feel about how you scored? ...

What Are All The Ex-ScribeRight DMTs Going To Do?
Jul 11, 2012

I'm curious to know what you all are going to do for a job now?  I've decided to get out of this business entirely and go back to school and finish my degree.  So sick of this industry. ...

Is The ScribeRight Project Over?
Feb 28, 2013

nm ...

Versio By ScribeRight
Mar 19, 2014

I tested and invited to interview for this company but can't find any info.  They are paying hourly for a short-term project.  Does anyone have any recent experience with this company?  I'm getting a little leary now days - I also responded to an ad for "Glo Transcription" but saw a post they are a scam (no website or anything).  At least Versio has a website but would still like to hear from someone who has worked for them, good or bad.  Thank you. ...

ScribeRight Transcription Agency, Inc.
Aug 24, 2010

Anything recent on them? ...

Questions For ScribeRight DMTs
Feb 16, 2012

I have seen a few posts from fellow DMTs on this board (and wish we had the chance to talk while working to ask questions of each other!) and wanted to ask a question of you here on the board.   I have had to send a couple jobs to QA to ask about a med or allergy for which I haven't found a match.  I've noticed the comments are less than complimentary.   Are you finding that comments received from QA are more degrading or condescending rather than helpful?  Or is it just me?  ...

Got A Reply From ScribeRight, Suggestions Anyone?
May 11, 2012

Ok, so I heard some great things about ScribeRight so I sent them my resume via their website. I got a reply back today, asking me a couple simple questions about my skills and also sent 4 files to transcribe (3 sound pretty easy, 1 will be hard for me since I have no experience in that field, Onc). My question is....is it worth it to move? The company I currently work for (and have for many years) is 0.045 SRT/.07 straight typing. My pay scale has consistently gone down the last 2 years (surpr ...

ScribeRight In Renton, WA...anyone Work There?
Jun 13, 2012

I sent my resume to ScribeRight today, but unfortunately could not find much info on how they are to work for, etc.  Anyone have experience with them?  Thanks! ...

Question For ScribeRight DMTs
Jul 09, 2012

For those of you working as DMTs, are you starting to worry about the scheduled conference call? All of them, it seems have worked hard to be sure things would go well, and we would have work, but this lull is about to do me in. I want to hope for the best, but I am wondering if they are going to let some of us go since they overhired, or let us know the work will either not be coming as scheduled or not coming at all. I guess I am imagining the worst case scenario. What do you all think? ...

Wondering If Any Ex-ScribeRight DMTs
Jul 16, 2012

have been contacted by them to do any transcription work? ...

Scriberight DMTs...have Any Of You Heard This?
Aug 30, 2012

I really hope what someone let slip isn't true but have any if you heard that Al is no longer with ScribeRight? That he got fired?? I thought he was a partner...how does a partner get fired?? Has anyone heard this? I hope it isn't true...he and Helen are the only "top management" I like.... ...

ScribeRight DMTs - Anyone Else Worried
Nov 12, 2012

I've been looking for another job, but haven't found one yet. Just wondering if this one is done for good. ...

How Are The Data Migration Technicians At Scriberight Doing?
Mar 07, 2012

nm ...

ScribeRight - Questions For Current Employees
Jun 01, 2012

I've worked here since the start of the DMT project. I was hired by the person in charge of the project, but have had to deal with the CEO a few times during the past few months. I'm wondering - does anyone else have a hard time with the CEO? She seems to be very.... egotistical. I have had nothing but GREAT experiences with the lady who is the Migration Manager, and the guy who is Senior Project Manager is awesome (in fact, if I remember correctly, he was the person who brought th ...

Any Feelings On ScribeRight MT Job? I Am Considering Applying For An MT Position.
Oct 16, 2012

Has anyone got any ideas about working as an MT for ScribeRight? I see the DMT job is frustrating, but they post help ad for MT? Anyone working or have worked that could shed some light because I am considering applying. ...

ScribeRight Got More Data Migration Contracts?
Jun 27, 2013

Anyone know if ScribeRight got more data migration contracts?  I thought this company's CEO said that there were a lot of good things happening and big contracts coming for data migration?! ...