A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Advanced Transcription of New Jersey - Alice

Posted: May 09, 2011

I've read some old postings about this company, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any recent experience with it?

I applied, tested and passed earlier this - year.

[ In Reply To ..]
The owner was very nice. She asked if I had any questions and I did. She answered some of them via email and for many said the answers will be discussed and/or that a particular issue would be covered in training. Then I never heard from her again. I followed up, but no reply. The test itself was rather amusing, btw.

Advanced Transcription - Tara

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for her in the past. Pay was on time. She left you alone to do your work. She is very busy so if you didn't hear from her, contact her again. I finished out with a contract and then contacted her again a month or two later and she was willing to train me on a new system, but I never got back in touch with her as I had too much going on. When I worked for her, there was a ton of work. I only did one short report in the last two weeks I worked there and so I just didn't bother submitting an invoice, but she figured it out and paid me anyway.

She's very nice and has a wonderful sense - meagain

[ In Reply To ..]
of humor. I was really taken aback at how communication dropped off and I thought it was just the same old, same old. I'll contact her again. Thank you for the heads up.

Which one? - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
There's one in Plainfield and another one in Piscataway..

Similar Messages:

Advanced Transcription, NJ
Jan 14, 2011

Anyone have any info on this company? They are out of New Jersey, it is a temporary part-time deal that uses Dictaphone, Extext, Transnet...I have already passed the test but just wondering what kind of company they are? Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcription Out Of Oregon
Feb 11, 2010

Looking for recent information about this company.  Thanks! ...

Advanced Medical Transcription
Sep 27, 2010

Just sent my resume to them...Can anyone shed some light on this company?  Many thanks! ...

Anybody Applied To Advanced Transcription
Oct 01, 2010

Anybody applied to this company?  Anyone work for them?  For those of you who have interviewed with them, what was it like?  Thanks. ...

Advanced Transcription - Any Information
Jan 04, 2011

Any information you can share will be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcription - Some Insight?
Jun 08, 2012

Does anywho work for this company who could give me some insight? Thanks! ...

Is Advanced Transcription Technology About To Be
Aug 04, 2014

x ...

Anyone Know Of Advanced Medical Transcription Services?
May 21, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company out of NJ?   ...

Advanced Transcription Technology (New York)
Apr 10, 2013

Anyone work here, and what do you think?  This is the one out of New York, not Oregon. ...

Why Does The Post On The Job Seeker's Board For Advanced Transcription Keep Disappearing?
Jan 09, 2011

It has been there twice this evening and both times it has disappeared.  Does anyone have any recent information about this company?  It is the one out of New Jersey.   TIA ...

Announcing PhraseExpander 3, New Advanced Text Expander For Medical Transcription
Nov 04, 2011

Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce the availability of a new text expansion software that has been developed working with physicians. It allows you to autocomplese words and sentences and prepare very powerful templates. Please check http://www.phraseexpander.com/tour/medical-doctors/ ...

Advance MT, New Jersey
Jan 24, 2011

Any recent info on this company would be appreciates, pros and cons, Thanks. ...

MEDSCRIBE NEW JERSEY
Sep 25, 2011

I've been with Mediscribe, New Jersey for quite sometime as an MT.  They have always been just nice people to work for.  Then the office manager suddenly passed away (God rest her soul) and for a while we didn't have anyone except the same person who's been in QA ever since I've been there, she wonderful, always gives great feedback, and is very supportive on this just horrible account we are on in PA.   Then the owner, who is just the nicest man, hired th ...

StenTel Of New Jersey
Dec 05, 2013

Does anyone have any info on a company called StenTel New Jersey with someone by the name of as the contact for applications?  I would appreciate any info at all.  Thank you! ...

Information On Med-Scribe I Believe In New Jersey
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone tell me about this company and the account they are hiring for now. ...

Is Anyone Familiar With All Type In New Jersey?
Aug 18, 2011

Is anyone familiar with All Type in New Jersey? They sound like a good company to work for. ...

Info Re NJPR In New Jersey?
Mar 12, 2014

Does anyone have any recent information about NJPR in New Jersey?  A former coworker of mine that works there has referred me, but I'm not sure I trust her judgment.  Any info will be helpful, thanks. ...

Any Recent Experience With All Type Out Of New Jersey
Jun 25, 2011

I dont see any recent postings on All Type out of New Jersey.  Does anyone have any experience with this company and if you have was it good or bad?  I appreciate your valuable input! ...

Silent Type - Having To Pay Up Front To Train In Jersey!
Jul 08, 2011

Thanks for letting me know about having to pay up front to train in Jersey! I wouldn't even do that if we had the money when you don't know how awful of an account you may get or horrible platform. I was just getting ready to test. Thanks for the info! ...

Advanced MD EHR
Aug 05, 2014

Has anyone ever typed in AdvancedMD? Can you copy and paste from word into it? ...

Advanced Medical
May 05, 2010

Any info on Advanced Medical Transcription?  I applied and want to know if I should go any further. ...

Advanced Transcriptionist Service, LLC
Mar 08, 2010

I saw their ad for radiology and acute care, is this place legitimate? ...

PT Has Advanced S/l Limonsita ALS With Respirtory Failure Nm
Apr 24, 2014

nm ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

To "Anon" What's Wrong With New Jersey?
Aug 22, 2013

First, thanks so much to the person who defended me.  And to Anon, what the h..... does that mean ? at least you're not Jersey?  Is your preconceived judgment the result of certain reality TV shows or are you just a natural-born BIGOT?  If so, then you are narrow-minded and easily  influenced.  Post after post you attack people on this board, always looking for an argument.  Bet you can't wait to reply back and write something nasty, because it makes your ...

300 "Spartacus" Wire Was Advanced
Jul 23, 2013

Sl "Spartacus wire" in angiography and Cardiac cath.   ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Any Advice On Craft Transcription Or SOAP Transcription??
May 30, 2014

Hi!   Anyone heard of or work for Craft Transcription or SOAP Transcription??? I have a interview today with SOAP. Any information is appreciated. ...

United Transcription Or Alpha Transcription
Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated.  ...