A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Advanced Medical - klownmom

Posted: May 05, 2010

Any info on Advanced Medical Transcription?  I applied and want to know if I should go any further.

Not sure ... if it's the same company - but SM

[ In Reply To ..]
http://forum.mtstars.com/177509.html

Advanced Medical - klownmom

[ In Reply To ..]
No, it is in Kentucky.

Similar Messages:

Advanced Medical Transcription
Sep 27, 2010

Just sent my resume to them...Can anyone shed some light on this company?  Many thanks! ...

Anyone Know Of Advanced Medical Transcription Services?
May 21, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company out of NJ?   ...

Announcing PhraseExpander 3, New Advanced Text Expander For Medical Transcription
Nov 04, 2011

Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce the availability of a new text expansion software that has been developed working with physicians. It allows you to autocomplese words and sentences and prepare very powerful templates. Please check http://www.phraseexpander.com/tour/medical-doctors/ ...

Advanced MD EHR
Aug 05, 2014

Has anyone ever typed in AdvancedMD? Can you copy and paste from word into it? ...

Advanced Transcription, NJ
Jan 14, 2011

Anyone have any info on this company? They are out of New Jersey, it is a temporary part-time deal that uses Dictaphone, Extext, Transnet...I have already passed the test but just wondering what kind of company they are? Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcription Out Of Oregon
Feb 11, 2010

Looking for recent information about this company.  Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcriptionist Service, LLC
Mar 08, 2010

I saw their ad for radiology and acute care, is this place legitimate? ...

Anybody Applied To Advanced Transcription
Oct 01, 2010

Anybody applied to this company?  Anyone work for them?  For those of you who have interviewed with them, what was it like?  Thanks. ...

Advanced Transcription - Any Information
Jan 04, 2011

Any information you can share will be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcription Of New Jersey
May 09, 2011

I've read some old postings about this company, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any recent experience with it? ...

Advanced Transcription - Some Insight?
Jun 08, 2012

Does anywho work for this company who could give me some insight? Thanks! ...

Is Advanced Transcription Technology About To Be
Aug 04, 2014

x ...

Advanced Transcription Technology (New York)
Apr 10, 2013

Anyone work here, and what do you think?  This is the one out of New York, not Oregon. ...

PT Has Advanced S/l Limonsita ALS With Respirtory Failure Nm
Apr 24, 2014

nm ...

Why Does The Post On The Job Seeker's Board For Advanced Transcription Keep Disappearing?
Jan 09, 2011

It has been there twice this evening and both times it has disappeared.  Does anyone have any recent information about this company?  It is the one out of New Jersey.   TIA ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

300 "Spartacus" Wire Was Advanced
Jul 23, 2013

Sl "Spartacus wire" in angiography and Cardiac cath.   ...

What Impact Will The Electronic Medical Record Have On The Medical Coding Career
Mar 20, 2011

Dear medical coding students and medical coders: I am starting The Andrew's School of Medical Coding on April 1, 2011 and I have I am looking forward to it. I want to ask you your opinions. I was at the dog park with my pug Cruncher yesterday and I was telling my friends that I was looking forward to starting school and one my friends who is an oncologist at NIH was advising me that I should think twice about starting medical coding as a profession because the implementation of the electron ...

Medical Transcription At Home To Become A Medical Scribe?
Jan 20, 2015

Has anybody left medical transcription at home to become a medical scribe?  I have an opportunity to do so but there aren't any scribes currently in my area and I don't know anyone who has worked as a scribe before.  The scribe position starting pay is almost double what I make as an MT per hour so it is very tempting, I just don't know much about it. ...

From Medical Transcriptionist To Medical Coordinator
May 19, 2011

Where can I get information about transitioning from a medical transcriptionist to a medical coordinator? ...

Help - A Non-medical Word In A Medical Report
Jan 25, 2013

It's on a wrist injury.  The word sounds like (it's slurred), but has the sound of - "inishits" The sentence is He has instability of the distal radial ulnar joint.  He had an MRI, which did reveal tear of the TFCC, which _____ with his clinical picture. Anywone have any guesses as to what that might be?  I'm just at a loss. Thanks,   ...

Scan Medical In MI - Anyone Still Working At Scan Medical
May 29, 2011

Is anyone still working at Scan Medical.  I lost my account and just wondered if she is getting more accounts. ...

Medical/Rx
Dec 21, 2010

I did some searching for older posts, but cannot seem to find a very accurate answer.  Will someone share how the health insurance benefits are at MQ?  Do you have to produce so many lines to qualify for insurance?  Do they offer Rx coverage?  Is it affordable?  Oh, how long does a new employee have to work before obtaining insurance? Any answer (s) is greatly appreciated. ...

QT Medical
Feb 06, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on QT medical?  Thanks! ...

AP Medical
Mar 29, 2011

Has anyone heard of AP Medical in Pennsylvania.  Any info would be appreciated.  TIA. ...

Anyone In CA Who Is PT -- Do You Still Get Medical....
Aug 29, 2011

for PT?  I'm getting conflicting information from other employees, friends and my CCM.  CCM says no medical for PT and someone I know in HR says in CA you are eligible for medical for anything over 24 hours per week, albeit at a higher premium.   Yet another person says a company doesn't have to offer medical to anything less than FT.  Sigh......   ...

Another Medical Must, LLC
Feb 14, 2012

Anyone heard of this company? ...

Medical
Oct 04, 2012

Has anyone had any problems with medical issues with Nuance or Transcend either one?  Like if you had to miss  for doctors visits etc.  I do not want to go into details on here. ...

Medical INK
Apr 28, 2015

Anyone know if they assign you specific dictators or if you work from a pool? Also, is there a minimum daily line count? Thanks! ...

Medical Equipment
Nov 16, 2009

The patient should be on a s/l wearing program for his brace and s/l prayfolus.  Patient with flexion at the hips and knees and possible contractures. ...