A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MEDSCRIBE NEW JERSEY - anon

Posted: Sep 25, 2011

I've been with Mediscribe, New Jersey for quite sometime as an MT.  They have always been just nice people to work for.  Then the office manager suddenly passed away (God rest her soul) and for a while we didn't have anyone except the same person who's been in QA ever since I've been there, she wonderful, always gives great feedback, and is very supportive on this just horrible account we are on in PA.   Then the owner, who is just the nicest man, hired this Manager from God knows where and treats ICs like employees, sends out rude, unprofessional e-mails, and gives the impression that she really has very poor management skills when it comes to managing not only ICs but MTs.   They should have hired from within and promoted that nice QA lady who knows the MTs, the account and the platform instead of bringing in this micromanager who just gives an otherwise good company a bad name.  if it continues, I'll be looking for greener pastures.  Someone needs to give her a lesson in e-mail etiquette.  Tried to reach owner but he has taken to not answering e-mails or phone calls.

Just wanted to post in case a mass exodus this is why.

I worked for them for many years, too, but - anontoo

[ In Reply To ..]
stopped several years ago. If it is the same office manager I had, that is very sad.

MedScribe--same "nice" lady who used to work for Webmedx - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Yep, it's the same "nice" lady who started all the changes at Webmedx. She's something else, and I know exactly what you mean about a mass exodus. Nice guy who's the owner, but not sure why he hired that one!

don't be surprised if it becomes - BTDT

[ In Reply To ..]
a "you" issue and not a problem with her. He is going to support her and you'll find things more difficult for you until you do leave. He's done it before, he'll do it again.

don't be surprised if it becomes... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Yep, you're right, she doesn't want to take ownership for anything and blames every body else, wants the title but can't do the job. I wondered why this manager was at Webmedex for such a short time. Why do people have to be so "title hungry". She wants to come in like gang gang busters and make all these changes before she "let's the dust settle" with her new position and truly knows the company and it's staff.

Looking for greener pastures, have several interviews and hope to turn in resignation this week or next, others are looking as well.........

Similar Messages:

Advance MT, New Jersey
Jan 24, 2011

Any recent info on this company would be appreciates, pros and cons, Thanks. ...

StenTel Of New Jersey
Dec 05, 2013

Does anyone have any info on a company called StenTel New Jersey with someone by the name of as the contact for applications?  I would appreciate any info at all.  Thank you! ...

Advanced Transcription Of New Jersey
May 09, 2011

I've read some old postings about this company, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any recent experience with it? ...

Information On Med-Scribe I Believe In New Jersey
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone tell me about this company and the account they are hiring for now. ...

Is Anyone Familiar With All Type In New Jersey?
Aug 18, 2011

Is anyone familiar with All Type in New Jersey? They sound like a good company to work for. ...

Info Re NJPR In New Jersey?
Mar 12, 2014

Does anyone have any recent information about NJPR in New Jersey?  A former coworker of mine that works there has referred me, but I'm not sure I trust her judgment.  Any info will be helpful, thanks. ...

Any Recent Experience With All Type Out Of New Jersey
Jun 25, 2011

I dont see any recent postings on All Type out of New Jersey.  Does anyone have any experience with this company and if you have was it good or bad?  I appreciate your valuable input! ...

Silent Type - Having To Pay Up Front To Train In Jersey!
Jul 08, 2011

Thanks for letting me know about having to pay up front to train in Jersey! I wouldn't even do that if we had the money when you don't know how awful of an account you may get or horrible platform. I was just getting ready to test. Thanks for the info! ...

To "Anon" What's Wrong With New Jersey?
Aug 22, 2013

First, thanks so much to the person who defended me.  And to Anon, what the h..... does that mean ? at least you're not Jersey?  Is your preconceived judgment the result of certain reality TV shows or are you just a natural-born BIGOT?  If so, then you are narrow-minded and easily  influenced.  Post after post you attack people on this board, always looking for an argument.  Bet you can't wait to reply back and write something nasty, because it makes your ...

Considering Medscribe
May 04, 2010

I am hoping some MTs will be willing to share this info.  Would anyone who works 40 hours a week with MedScribe in Florida be willing to share what they average salary-wise per year?  They seem like a good fit for me.  I am considering making a switch and trying to get a ballpark as far as what is doable.         ...

Medscribe Inc Ad
Jun 17, 2010

I have been purusing the job openings board and noticed two ads on there from Medscribe, Inc, located in New Albany, Indiana.  However, on both ads, there is no contact information.  Does anyone know anything about this company?  Thanks. ...

Medscribe Or OTI??
Jul 22, 2010

which is better-changes coming for OTI I hear. What are they? Might help decide which is a better fit. Anyone know? ...

MedScribe, Inc.
Aug 03, 2010

Does anyone have any information on/opinions about MedScribe, Inc? ...

Medscribe In Jax, FL
Jun 04, 2011

Anyone know what is going on with Medscribe?  There has been little to no work for weeks now with promises of more work coming in. I know they have lost a few accounts but even the accounts still there seem to be dictating a lot less than what they normally do so I wonder if they are headed on their way out too.  Today I heard a rumor they might be sending work to another company to handle overflow and that is why the work has dried up.  Has anyone else heard this? I can't be ...

Medscribe, They Won't Even Lie To You
May 27, 2012

I was told straight up that my account was gone.  after the fact of course.  don't believe anyone.  what a nightmare.  plenty of work and really great paychecks then POOF gone.  and no warning.  I give up on this industry.  got to get out and no better time than now.  so sick of lying to your face companies.  and don't think you're not next because you are. ...

Medscribe OOW
Jun 06, 2012

Is anyone else totally out of work since Medscribe converted/upgraded over the weekend? ...

Pay Cut From MedScribe Jax
Jun 16, 2012

Anyone else suffer this fate? Mine was 1 cpl. ...

Info On MedScribe?
Oct 23, 2009

Anyone work for MedScribe?  I just applied with them and I am hoping to get some info about the platform, ease of dictators, accounts, schedule, is there enough work, etc?  Any info is appreciated. Thanks! ...

About Wavescribe/Medscribe
May 06, 2010

What's the opinion out there, is this company reliable to work for? I've heard good and bad about getting paid on time.  I hear they hire newbies too. ...

Anything New/up-to-date On MedScribe, FL ?
Jan 28, 2011

Archives are divided -- half happy and treated well and doing the work they expected to do, paid on time, good benefits.    Other half got jerked around a bit, given different kinds of work than expected, said line counts are incorrect, missed a couple of paychecks (which is strange since they do direct deposit - maybe they didn't back then.)  Thanks. ...

MedScribe Question
Feb 05, 2011

Wondering why MedScribe puts ads up all the time and never replies to their applicants. I know I aced the test, and not a peep... Even sent a few followup emails, still nothing... Anyone else having this problem??? ...

What's The Deal With MedScribe?
Mar 11, 2011

They take apps but I never see them advertise or anything on message boards about them.   ...

Anyone Have Any Info On MedScribe?
Apr 19, 2011

Anyone have any info on MedScribe? ...

Familiar With Medscribe?
Sep 07, 2011

Is anyone familiar with Medscribe? How are they to work for, etc.? ...

MedScribe Inc Info -
Nov 11, 2011

MedScribe Inc out of New Albany, Indiana - anyone with current info?  I see they are hiring for IC's at 7 cpl to start with raise.  Raise to what?  8 cpl?  Thanks -  ...

MedScribe, Jacksonville, FL
Jan 09, 2012

This company was on my list of companies to apply to because of positive comments posted here. I just went to their website to start the process, and this is listed under "Employee Benefits:" Taxes paid -- employer portion   It is right there in the midst of vision, dental, health insurance, etc.! EXCUSE ME, but they are REQUIRED to pay those taxes so how is that an "employee benefit?!"  The other HUGE RED FLAG for me is that they use the crappiest platform on the planet, ChartNe ...

MedScribe No Different From The Rest
May 15, 2012

I thought I had a great job transcribing for a specialty clinic in Chicago, but lost it to speech wreck.  MedScribe lied and told us it was a computer upgrade for Chicago, but now I'm left here with no work because it all went to speech wreck.  I would have changed over to another account but I was sucked in and believed about the upgrade.  Now I have no work.  Anybody else?, because I have an attorney and he would like to hear from all of us.  This industry is ...

MedScribe In Jacksonville, FL
Jun 28, 2012

Has anybody given this company 2 weeks' notice and actually been allowed to work it or were you let go immediately? Also, did you get paid for your accrued leave when you quit? Thanks for any info. ...

MedScribe (Jacksonville)
Jul 14, 2012

What is going on at Medscribe-Jacksonville? I keep hearing rumors that scare me.  Does anyone have any info? What is happening to our accounts? ...

MedScribe Anything About This Company
Aug 25, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company as far as the work, pay, etc. Thanks ...